Thursday, September 11, 2008

Na na, na na, boo boo

0308MOMbyFAITH · Pass a Note!
Posted 9/11/08

I'm not saying you're bad ppl, but pls whether (R) or (D) know what each candidate stands for and how they plan to help this country before just voting out of TRADITION...


If McCain was going to assist more middle class ppl (like the majority of BBC Moms) then I'd be all for him and Palin although I'm a Liberal (D)...it doesn't matter race, creed, color nor WEALTH but


Who will assist me in bettering my child's future if I elect them in office?


McCain's 90% co-signing with Bush...Do you really want a repeat of the last 8 years with the ECONOMY the way it currently is?


If you said yes out of stubborn TRADITION then may GOD have mercy on your CLOSED little MINDS.


Only 203 of you all & 505 STRONG of Obama Mamas...


miracle#1onway · Pass a Note!
Updated 7 hours ago

Hey for your information we have 2 boards that equal you member numbers. Your actions speak volumes.


YOU have been reported for peeing in the pool and posting with the intent to disrupt.

HanScarlet · Pass a Note!
Updated 7 hours ago

you are such a great representation of your Obama Mamas Board, thanks for stopping by

mainegirl&3roses · Pass a Note!
Updated 7 hours ago

Conservative..... education could easily explain what that means.


LOL!


So many of the 'R's are conservative (gee a word used a little often with us hmmmm) and there are so many who are showing it by lurking and agree with we 203 instead of posting... that would be the 'CONSERVATIVE' way.

ajkulig · Pass a Note!
Updated 7 hours ago

Some times when I get really mad at people I just wish they could have their way just for a little bit. So we could see how they would like being taxed into oblivion. Of course I wouldn't want to live through that so I quickly change my mind.


Of course the economy would be soo much better if no one had any money spend, and we put all the small businesses out of business by taxing them to death.

longhorns92 · Pass a Note!
Updated 7 hours ago

LOLOLOLOLOLOL


Only 203 of you all & 505 STRONG of Obama Mamas...


You totally put us in our place. Go back to the Obama Mamas and have a nice glass of kool aid.

0308MOMbyFAITH · Pass a Note!
Updated 7 hours ago

DISRUPT Surprised who me?!


Total Awareness is more like it. Be fully INFORMED rather than TRADITIONAL!


Goodbye as we await the coming of 11/04/08


ajkulig · Pass a Note!
Updated 6 hours ago

I just thought I would add that my family is all democrats. I have a Texas State Senator and a Mayor in the family. So if I went with tradition I would not be making the decision that I am.


BlackbeltQuilter · Pass a Note!
Updated 6 hours ago

Some times when I get really mad at people I just wish they could have their way just for a little bit. So we could see how they would like being taxed into oblivion. Of course I wouldn't want to live through that so I quickly change my mind.




Of course the economy would be soo much better if no one had any money spend, and we put all the small businesses out of business by taxing them to death.


It's been done, but most BC members are too young to remember the Carter administration!


miracle#1onway · Pass a Note!
Updated 6 hours ago

Right right so BECAUSE we are voting for McCain/Palin, you know the ones who don't have to insert foot into mouth every second because they are brimming with anger and are actually QUALIFIED, that makes us uninformed lmfao. Keep drinking the kool-aid and telling yourself that. Hey you might actually believe it at some point.

love_my_chunkster · Pass a Note!
Updated 6 hours ago

I say that no one else responds to this post...by doing so we are giving these ignorant people satisfaction!! We can be better than them!

lault81 · Pass a Note!
Updated 6 hours ago

Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaiiiiiiiiiiiiiit a minute. Who has had control of Congress for the last 2 years when things really went downhill? I would say, hrmmmm, the liberals. Obamabots are not as informed as they think, they are selective in the information they chose to listen to. My parents are not Republicans, so here's another one not voting for tradition, voting for a person who won't flush our country down the toilet. What does 505 mean, that there are 505 ill-informed severely misguided people on BC. Woopdedooh. We feel sorry for you. :)

Froggies&Frangipanis · Pass a Note!
Updated 6 hours ago

***********************************************************************************


Let's not respond to this, at least not today. It's 9/11. Just bump it up (without comment) every couple of hours though. Innocent

PrincessPeanut · Pass a Note!
Updated 6 hours ago

OBAMABOTS! LMFAO!!!!!!!


Why you are at it.....why don't you guys go drink some kool-aid, put on a hoodie sweatshirt, a pair of Nike's and wait for Hayley's Comet!



RaeNoel · Pass a Note!
Updated 6 hours ago

Just so you all know, I am a member of both, because I want to hear issues discussed on both sides. It's easier sometimes without all the arguing back and forth. That being said, I'm pretty set on my McCain choice.


But...as a side note, she posted on the Mamas for Obama site that she had done this, and everyone urged her to apologize. I thought that was really repectful. Not ONE person so far has said "good for you" or anything like that. Very nice I thought.

HanScarlet · Pass a Note!
Updated 6 hours ago

thank you for that note Noel, that's good to know


Dana&Dani · Pass a Note!
Updated 6 hours ago

Perhaps only 203, but more than likely our 203 will actually get their butts to the polls and VOTE!

simplyblessedbyhim · Pass a Note!
Updated 6 hours ago

Are you kidding me? What was the point in even starting this post? We don't come over there and cause trouble so don't come over here and disrupt our board, especially today of all days. What a way to represent your group. Foot in mouth


Robinew · Pass a Note!
Updated 6 hours ago

I think it says 205 members... lol


jessica-mom2charlie · Pass a Note!
Updated 6 hours ago

There are more stupid people on one board than our board? Wow, thanks for telling me something I DONT know.


Sorry, I know it said not to respond. Go back to high school please and leave us alone.

miracle#1onway · Pass a Note!
Updated 6 hours ago

I wonder if those members know about the hateful notes she has sent some of us using thinly veiled hate speech?

Froggies&Frangipanis · Pass a Note!
Updated 6 hours ago
That is interesting. The OP did send a note telling me that if "I don't like it just delete it. " It had a snarky and disrespectful tone.
jessica-mom2charlie · Pass a Note!
Updated 6 hours ago

What part of ANY of her posts was without a snarky and disrespectful tone? Is she 14 years old?

simplyblessedbyhim · Pass a Note!
Updated 6 hours ago

Froggies, I saw on their board that she said she sent something telling you you could delete it but that she won't apologize because she doesn't feel like she did anything wrong. *rolls eyes*


Niiiiiiice....

miracle#1onway · Pass a Note!
Updated 6 hours ago

I was told that kool aid was a racist term and something about white people smelling like dog when they get wet.

jessica-mom2charlie · Pass a Note!
Updated 6 hours ago

The old saying, "you can attract more bees with honey" comes to mind.


what a b****.

Leggomycoffee · Pass a Note!
Updated 6 hours ago

My initial reaction was to delete her drivel, but on second thought... let's leave it. Give a fool enough rope and she'll hang herself with it.


- Dellaina (glad to be a Conservative "R")

HanScarlet · Pass a Note!
Updated 6 hours ago

oh wow I didn't know koolaid was a racist term... the first time I heard "don't drink the koolaid" was on bill o'reilly.. I'm thinking it's not a racist saying, it's just about believing in fluff and fru fru things, at least that's how I take it

jessica-mom2charlie · Pass a Note!
Updated 6 hours ago

It's just obvious to me that she must be pretty young and really not very smart. Her logic doesn't even make sense.


I had half a mind to tell her that if she pretends to be a Christian, she ought to be a lot more respectful of other people. But I'd rather not waste my breath.

jessica-mom2charlie · Pass a Note!
Updated 6 hours ago

I thought the kool-aid reference was to people in cults who commit mass suicide... sounds pretty much like the 500+ people on the Obama board.


DarrahKS · Pass a Note!
Updated 6 hours ago

If she won't apologize, I will.


I don't know her, but I'm embarrassed that you all may think she's a representative of the Moms on the Mamas for Obamas board. She shouldn't have come over here and posted such an inflammatory post. I hate it when people do that ANYWHERE, and I hate it even more when it's someone that's part of a group I hold great respect for.


We're not all like that--I swear! Innocent

miracle#1onway · Pass a Note!
Updated 6 hours ago

I'm pretty sure the term started with Oprah when she was prancing around the stage with Obama.


Either way I won't stand for being called a racist among other hateful things in a note.

HanScarlet · Pass a Note!
Updated 6 hours ago

the kool-aid reference was to people in cults who commit mass suicide


that makes a lot more sense, I never really knew the origin of it, so thanks!

ajkulig · Pass a Note!
Updated 6 hours ago

I am proud to be a young conservative. I am like practically the perfect demographic for Obama, but he will never have me. I am young and bi-racial. Thank God I am pro life and married to a man in the military.

holloweenbaby07 · Pass a Note!
Updated 6 hours ago

Wow. Insulting 205 people is really going to make us change our minds and vote for YOUR candidate? Why would I support someone who writes such ridiculous assumptions.


Thanks for further explaining to all of us Women for McCain/Palin why we are supporting the candidate we are.

mainegirl&3roses · Pass a Note!
Updated 6 hours ago

Well that is why I posted about education ... and the word 'conservative' . That is primarily what the 'R' party is and I even looked up the word in the dictionary so I wouldn't be an azz. & conservative people tend to be 'conservative' so they more likely keep to themselve, so that is where the rest of our party(or voters) is... lurking and agreeing. :o)

lault81 · Pass a Note!
Updated 6 hours ago

Thank you DarrahkS. We appreciate it.

ljj23 · Pass a Note!
Updated 6 hours ago

Kool-aid is not a racist term. It refers to the Jonestown mass suicide of around 900 people in the late 1970s. They put cyanide in kool-aid (or a generic form of kool-aid). Jim Jones was also a charismatic leader...

simplyblessedbyhim · Pass a Note!
Updated 6 hours ago

It is not racist. http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20080822144558AAqZVCd


And, can I just tell this obviously uneducated voter that the reason we are voting Republican is that their beliefs better align with that political party? Hmmm...that must be why its a tradition because my views haven't changed.

lault81 · Pass a Note!
Updated 6 hours ago

Miracle didn't you know, according to some moms over there we're racist and get this, WE DON'T EVEN KNOW IT!


I think some of Obama supporters might actually drink cyanide-laced kool aid if Obama asked them to

simplyblessedbyhim · Pass a Note!
Updated 6 hours ago

Okay, so apparently I was a little slow on the draw. Wink


Thanks DarrahKS, at least someone has some respect!

mainegirl&3roses · Pass a Note!
Updated 6 hours ago

LOL! Well they'll only drink it 'cause Bush won't and they want change!

jessica-mom2charlie · Pass a Note!
Updated 6 hours ago

I don't really think you can tell OP anything....... I'm just saying.


DarrahKS is a friend of mine from the preemie board. Thanks!


As strongly as I believe in my choice this election, I wish it wasn't so polarized that its all "I'm right, you're wrong." The truth is, we've all gotta live together after the election is over, so we shouldn't be burning bridges or talking nasty about each other just because we have a God-given right to choose who or what we believe.


Not saying that any of you ladies are being nasty. Actually, if this board was snarky, I wouldn't be here. I hate that.

miracle#1onway · Pass a Note!
Updated 6 hours ago

Thank you DarrahKS


lault81 - wow I love when people on the internet think they know and can judge others. I bet they'd be interested to know how many of us are from multiracial families. Eh they keep digging the hole bigger.



No comments:

Blog Archive