Wednesday, September 17, 2008

The Big Reveal, Pages 16-20

i think we need some whiskey in our SMAPPLE
Photobucket
  • Reply to this Message
  • Lemony
Haha Lem ... Miss Forgetful forgot one ...

Oh SMAP! you got me. duh! silly
  • Reply to this Message
  • Mom2Miranda&Madison
OMG!!! That Vagina picture of the Duggars is friggin hillarious.
  • Reply to this Message
  • kimisufu

There was/is a poster on afullcup with the same avatar as StirCrazyMom. On afullcup, she went by the name of Beth.

~Kimberly~
Mommy of 2 Daddy's girls
Kell Kell 7/03
KC 3/06

  • Reply to this Message
Quantcast
  • AshleysCloset
Wow, some good memories and confessions on this thread.

I think we should all make a game of making troll names and totally new identities and posting on stinking NBBC bargain board for a set amount of time and see how long it takes us to find each other out. It would be mass chaos and would probably be fun for a minute. We could just write ongoing fiction. I bet it would be hysterical.

It could be our halloween party, our own online fantasy fest. devil


  • Reply to this Message
  • Sassy101

Whatever happened to KrispyKremeQUeen? Then she changed her SN to something else. PetShopBoy or something?

What about Green Beans Go?

Sarah~Mommy to 3 little guys

Kailen 9/14/99
Kamden 10/28/04
Konner 10/21/05

011.jpg picture by sarahkc_2007031.jpg picture by sarahkc_2007

  • Reply to this Message
  • razberiswrl
I believe both of those were Anna, as well as warehousemonkey. Anyone? Confirm? Deny??


GBG is still around. Not much though.
  • Reply to this Message
  • HowdyDoody'sWife

GreenbeansGo is still around under a new screen name.

Jamie

Photobucket
  • Reply to this Message
  • Samantha-I-Amantha
I'm interested to know who SmartyPants and BarneyRocks are. I know knew (forgot!) their actual names, but not their "real" SNs.

  • Reply to this Message
  • JamMasterJenn
I was also interested in who KKQ was. I joined right during her drama. And I knew she changed her name, but that was when I took a BBC break for a while.

Jam Master Jenn

The Master of Jams

  • Reply to this Message
  • Kawaii_Neko

Alright I'm game. It's on like Donkey Kong.

But.. we need more people to agree otherwise it will be kind of easy to figure out who is who... or will it??

Neko

Photobucket
  • Reply to this Message
  • eBay_Mom

So many trolls, not enough time. Should we just open a troll confessional?

  • Reply to this Message
  • eBay_Mom
I'm confused. Didn't you all just complain about how much you hate the new site, but yet you're willing to go there just to stir the pot?
  • Reply to this Message
  • cmtrivi71

Ok I kind of get the creating a different id for a once or twice situation as a joke, but some of these posters..... You need professional help.

It is sad, makes you really wonder if they spend any time with the kids or family- if they have that much time to troll, chat on off-boards, and what not..because I don't believe the whole "I only do it when the kids are sleeping or I only do it after everyone is in bed.

  • Reply to this Message
  • sweetpea's momma
That would be cool. LOL! Not that I was the mastermind of anything memorable. LOL! However, I'd love to see the folks fess up to quite a bit of crazy stuff. LOL!
  • Reply to this Message
  • AshleysCloset
Would getting people to reconvene for a week as alter egos get you page views or not? Maybe people would get over it and stay? Nevermind, sorry I tried. Geezus.


  • Reply to this Message
  • sweetpea's momma

My DD doesn't require much attention since I keep her in a crate and feed her M&Ms.

  • Reply to this Message
  • mom 0102020507
and hot dogs LOL!!

Linds

Mom to 5 awesome boys:

Collin 3-1-01

Alec 11-8-02

Isaac 11-8-02

Hunter 6-4-05

Logan 6-15-07

  • Reply to this Message
  • Kawaii_Neko

...............shocked

You're working for them Ashley? I feel betrayed..

Neko

Photobucket
  • Reply to this Message
  • AshleysCloset
Not at all, I think it really would be fun, especially for Halloween. I also feel a little bad that the new site is getting railed on so badly (I don't like the format either) and thought I could find a way to make it fun for at least a moment.

I hear there are sites you can do that, I think someone here posted it? That it's like you have a penpal but it's all fiction or something? It would probably be a fun release, especially if everyone knew what was up.


  • Reply to this Message

Hey...look! BBC didn't forget me!

I still hang around the bargain board, but nothing like I used to. I check in every week or so for some of the drama fun, but thats about it.

So sad this era is coming to an end!

Oh SMAP!

mmm, turkey. GOBBLE GOBBLE!

  • Reply to this Message
  • momto1princess

No confessions but a question and comment -

Question for Lemony - what does it say in your avatar? I have always wondered

Comment - I never believed PiercedPixie/Heather's story. I think something happened but she over exaggerated. Her child had one bruise. Sorry, I think taking pics of a child's injury at different angles to create an illusion that there is something seriously wrong screams of attention seeking.

  • Reply to this Message
  • AdventuresW/Gretchen
i never believed the 'babysitter story'


aw! Green-Beans-Stay!
Photobucket
  • Reply to this Message
  • peanutandbutterbean

God this is like the last day of high school where we sit and remember and cry and hug

HUGS

*off to cry*

Brittany

Gavin Alexander(1/10/06) Tyler Aiden (9/26/07)


  • Reply to this Message
  • vroomvroom
Wal Mart eats babies was hilarious. I remember some moron thought it had some truth to it!
  • Reply to this Message
  • Lemony
Question for Lemony - what does it say in your avatar? I have always wondered

The big lemon is saying something like "why didn't you write a comment in my blog?"

I just always liked it because it reminds me of me, right down my three baby lemons being beaten with a wooden stick. love
  • Reply to this Message
  • Mommyto2Sweetpeas

LOL! For some reason I find it even funnier big like this....yet really disturbing too!

Traci - mommy to-
[image]
Riley Jeremiah - 5/11/04-4 years, 45 lbs, still harnessed!
Liliana Helena - 4/30/07-16 months, 23 lbs, still rear-facing!
cert.jpg picture by lilpeacht

  • Reply to this Message
  • green-beans-go

Ha!

Well...I'm sorta suprised anyone even remembered me. It's been like a year or something?

I am lurving this thread, BTW. happy

How about...

The Ebay guy who was selling suggestive pics of "models" and some badass BH ladies tracked him down?

mmm, turkey. GOBBLE GOBBLE!

  • Reply to this Message
  • Naughty.Mama
I can't believe it's all coming to an end! How very sad!! NBBC will never be the same as it is here!!!


Photobucket
  • Reply to this Message
  • creamedcorn

GBG, how could I forget you?

Weren't you Kitchky or something like that too?

CC

  • Reply to this Message
  • green-beans-go

Kitchky.

Yep. exactly. cool

Whatever...its no big deal. My interest here comes and goes. I am nostalgic for the old times right now though. Things just got SO crazy for a bit there!

I wonder how NBBC will turn out...

dun dun dun.

mmm, turkey. GOBBLE GOBBLE!

  • Reply to this Message
  • HotJavaMamax3
http://boards.babycenter.com/n/pfx/forum.aspx?tsn=1&nav=messages&webtag=bcus5465&tid=67156

Just in case anyone wanted it there is the actual BBC post for that name thread. It was on that other link that was posted to the other site.

And sorry, I never believed heather's babysitter story or her pregnancy drama stuff. If it's true, I apologize, but I just don't.

Missthing, I don't even know why you bother to post that stuff here. How I feel for your kids to go through that. Why can't you just stop seeing anyone? Can't stand being alone? Or just don't know how? OMG!! It is time to take a break and work on yourself and your kids.

I have never trolled on here. I am not that creative.
Photobucket
  • Reply to this Message
  • fuzzylolipop
Awww - all of the updates and final 'fess rap has been great! I don't post all that much but I have been around since right after Ramon. Good times for yrs!!

I will say - the chick with the french fry and the sty of a house? I will never forget it! Not only was there a fry on the floor right next to her gift - there was - and I swear to this - amongst the clutter and nasty coffee cups - a d!ldo on the desk. I showed my DH, all my other online friends, anyone I could get to look at it and they all agreed. I was not imagining it - it was wacko!!

PBS (Starbucks) - I miss seeing your fam pic in your siggy - it always made me smile! happy

NBBC just ain't gonna be the same. sigh....

  • Reply to this Message
  • City Granola
Yep - dildo for sure!

Hey, Nicole...
Photobucket
Lilypie Expecting a baby Ticker
  • Reply to this Message
  • Naughty.Mama
What was the deal with the Hoff's VS. the ranter's? I never did understand that whole thing.



Photobucket
  • Reply to this Message
  • green-beans-go

Asked about or cursed?

lmao!

mmm, turkey. GOBBLE GOBBLE!

  • Reply to this Message
  • Help Me Rana

green beans go, i had voted that you stay in the infamous poll.

“If you are neutral in situations of injustice, you have chosen the side of the oppressor.” - Archbishop Desmond Tutu
  • Reply to this Message
  • Samantha-I-Amantha

I will say - the chick with the french fry and the sty of a house? I will never forget it! Not only was there a fry on the floor right next to her gift - there was - and I swear to this - amongst the clutter and nasty coffee cups - a d!ldo on the desk. I showed my DH, all my other online friends, anyone I could get to look at it and they all agreed. I was not imagining it - it was wacko!!

Screw the french fry... A DILDO?? How do I NOT remember this??? That's a thread that needed MDU in a bad way. It got yanked right along with all its pics.

Man, a dildo!....

What was the deal with the Hoff's VS. the ranter's? I never did understand that whole thing.

It was dumb. Nothing to understand, though I'm probably the poster who was most scared of the Ranters. I'll admit it, now that its over, that is happy


  • Reply to this Message

http://boards.babycenter.com/n/pfx/forum.aspx?tsn=1&nav=messages&webtag=bcus5465&tid=67156

Just in case anyone wanted it there is the actual BBC post for that name thread. It was on that other link that was posted to the other site.

And sorry, I never believed heather's babysitter story or her pregnancy drama stuff. If it's true, I apologize, but I just don't.

Thank you! Thank you for posting the link. I do remember that thread. It was right after my son was born and I was on here all the time. I got so many deals the first couple months after he was born.

I also wonder about PP. I didn't think they gave polygraphs to kids.


Jamie

Photobucket
  • Reply to this Message
  • Krista032

I have been catching up for the past hour and I think I have Holly's sadz now. I have no girlfriends IRL . None to call and go to dinner with or just pick up the phone and gossip with. I have met so many ppl on here and I concider all of you my friends. I have grown close to a few of you and I hope we can still email back and forth.

I want to thank all of you for the kind words you always have for me.

Now I'm gonna go cry and have my sadz for a bit... Babycenter you S*ck for doing this.... crysadcrysadcrysadcrysad

Photobucket
  • Reply to this Message
  • HotJavaMamax3
They don't give polygraphs to kids, especially not young kids. Polygraphs aren't admissible in court with adults taking them, they sure as heck wouldn't be admissible with a kid taking it. Polygraphs are scary, I have had to take one to get the job at the PD. I was VERY nervous even though I didn't have anything to hide.
Photobucket
  • Reply to this Message
  • AddictedToShrek

PP's story is a bunch of crap and the people on here who say they believe her are just too p*ssy to say otherwise. And it eases their mind for her to give an 'update' even if it isn't the truth.

SMAP that b i t c h e s.

And I never have trolled but it sure would have be fun. I probably would have been good at it too.

  • Reply to this Message
Quantcast
  • planegirl99
What do you really think happened to PP's DD ? Just curious...devil

Steff - Mommy to 2 spoiledrottenchicks - Keegan 1/05 & Fallon 2/08

Photobucket

Check out my MySpace page: www.myspace.com/planegirl99 for Boutique Hairbows, Flower Clips, Tutus & Jewelry!

  • Reply to this Message
  • Powered_by_Starbucks

I think I voted for Green beans to stay and remember her story about how she got her sn. I just figured she changed her name.

The hoff/ranter thing was...words escape me really. It was a turf war. I never realized I had so many haterz. I used to get kind emails from random people telling me to ignore the comments. Eventually it just became a joke. Then I pissed off the hoffs and the rest was history. I now know why people try to remain as anonymous as possible.

It's the internet. It's a big bad world inside my laptop silly.

That Marge! Refrigerator Magnet Black and white photo of woman sneaking a swig and standing next to her two ch
  • Reply to this Message
  • mom 0102020507
I think one of the parents did it. The story is just too far out there.

Linds

Mom to 5 awesome boys:

Collin 3-1-01

Alec 11-8-02

Isaac 11-8-02

Hunter 6-4-05

Logan 6-15-07

  • Reply to this Message
  • razberiswrl
Oh come on Charlie! You sure you don't have anything to confess??? Not even just one teensy tiny thing???

devildevildevil
  • Reply to this Message
  • cheesuscripes
Shrek, I think I lurve you love
Brandi

Mommy To Bella & Nic




  • Reply to this Message
  • The_Grammer_Rammer

PP's story is a bunch of crap and the people on here who say they believe her are just too p*ssy to say otherwise. And it eases their mind for her to give an 'update' even if it isn't the truth.

SMAP that b i t c h e s.


I love you Shrek!

  • Reply to this Message
  • tenderlovinforyou
Oh.. I'm going to miss the OBBC BHB.cry
  • Reply to this Message
  • Lemony

I still have no idea what went down during the Hoff/Ranter turf war. All I know is I woke up and there were two less forums to visit that day cuz I was locked out of both... which was just proof that we're all the same inside, anyway. love

Confession: My vote was for Green-Beans-GO. I thought it was funny. I hope no major decisions were made based on my one vote. blush
  • Reply to this Message
  • HowdyDoody'sWife

SMAP that b i t c h e s.

Wait - what does that mean?

Jamie

Photobucket
  • Reply to this Message
  • City Granola
Is it possible that Heather's DD got hurt in a legit way - like playing somehow? My DS has the most random, bizarre bruises. Maybe the angle of the pics and stuff made it look worse than it was and she overexaggerated? (Or really just was being protective Momma Bear??)

I also do not think they administer polygraphs to 16 year olds.
Photobucket
Lilypie Expecting a baby Ticker
  • Reply to this Message
  • Powered_by_Starbucks

Raz - I have no idea why you have it out for me. You and a few others have been so mean. What do you want me to confess because I have no idea what you are talking about.

When I was suspended for a month I came on as another name for like two days and I commented on birth control threads.

What are you getting at because I have no clue. I also have no idea who you are.

That Marge! Refrigerator Magnet Black and white photo of woman sneaking a swig and standing next to her two ch
  • Reply to this Message
  • AddictedToShrek

Steph, were you asking me what I think?

I think either her DH did it and she is covering or she has munchausen (or however the crap you spell that) and she did it. There is no way a 16 year old babysitter who volunteers in the church nursery just beat the crap out of her kid for no reason. Sorry.

I didn't hide how I felt in her first thread and I sure the hell aint hiding it now.

I'm not scared.

Anything else you wanna know?

  • Reply to this Message
  • Samantha-I-Amantha

I still have no idea what went down during the Hoff/Ranter turf war. All I know is I woke up and there were two less forums to visit that day cuz I was locked out of both... which was just proof that we're all the same inside, anyway.

rolling on the floor. Its official, I'll miss Lemony the most!

And because I just wouldn't be me if I didn't say anything: I know for a fact Charlie has nothing to confess because she didn't do anything...unless of course she did something this summer because, wow, its been awhile since I talked to her. I'm a horrible IRLBFF cry


  • Reply to this Message
  • AddictedToShrek

SMAP that b i t c h e s.

Wait - what does that mean?

BWAHAHAHA! I dont know what it means. Wasnt it this thread that everyone else was saying that? I dont know...maybe it was another thread, there are just too many to keep up with tonight! I was just going with the gang and saying the 'cool' thing to say. wink

  • Reply to this Message
  • HowdyDoody'sWife

Anything else you wanna know?

How old are you again? I feel like you are so wised for your age.

Jamie

Photobucket

Edited 12:54 AM by HowdyDoody'sWife
  • Reply to this Message

You just HAD to ask that, didn't you? silly

I'm uhh...I'll be 20 soon. wink (that sounds WAY better than saying 19, don't you think?)

You know how transgenders feel like they are the wrong sex? I feel like I am the wrong age. cool

  • Reply to this Message
  • City Granola
Shrek - I'm 27 and have spent much of my life feeling that way - I was always "older" than my age. I think you rock, BTW!
Photobucket
Lilypie Expecting a baby Ticker
  • Reply to this Message
  • razberiswrl
Charlie, please go find something I said that was MEAN to you. Please? I'm pretty sure I haven't said anything MEAN. I might have said something TRUE.


Let's just say that I KNOW WHAT YOU DID LAST SUMMER!!! Except, I don;t think it was summer time. It may have been. Wait, I think it might have been fall ...

Whatev.

Here's the deal with you though, you know, since you keep accusing me of being "mean" ... you're one of those people that latches onto a statement and WARPS it into something that it isn't. CookieCrew did the same damn thing. I believe the only thing I have EVER really said about you is that you JUMPED all over the opportunity to garner praise and interwebz lurve on that dumbtarded photoshop thread. It's what you do. It's ok. Other people do it to. The difference is that other people can admit they;re attn hores. *shrug*

Get.

Over.

YOURSELF.

And come clean like the rest of us sweety! It's ok, they'll still all worship you ...
  • Reply to this Message
  • Samantha-I-Amantha
Wow Shrek, you're like 10 years younger than I thought you were! BTW, I have a lot of admiration for you. Thought you should know.

  • Reply to this Message
Quantcast
  • planegirl99

Shrek: Seriously, I wanted to know what you thought. I never kept up with the original thread, so I can't really form an opinion one way or another...I did see the pics and my heart hurt...sad

My confession - I am a registered DEMOCRAT. Yes, even with my welfare and illegal immigration stances, I still vote Democrat. I am VERY pro-choice and I really don't think the Republicans help anyone but the rich, which I certainly am NOT...LOL wink I also hope we get some sort of universal healthcare, because the private, expensive, elitist care s h i t we have now sucks a s s ....Plus it will help cut down on the people who clog up the ER using it as a Doctor's office because they have no insurance and can't be turned away....Ok, I will stop now. wink

Carry on...happy

Steff - Mommy to 2 spoiledrottenchicks - Keegan 1/05 & Fallon 2/08

Photobucket

Check out my MySpace page: www.myspace.com/planegirl99 for Boutique Hairbows, Flower Clips, Tutus & Jewelry!

  • Reply to this Message
  • tenderlovinforyou
Bah! I'm leaving to go to SD soon! I'm excited! lol.
  • Reply to this Message
  • Powered_by_Starbucks

Thanks Sam. I seriously have no clue what they are talking about. Sometimes I think they have the wrong person. Call me an attention wh0re, a snob, a b!tch, but I still have no idea what I did to merit such hatred from a certain group of people.

That Marge! Refrigerator Magnet Black and white photo of woman sneaking a swig and standing next to her two ch
  • Reply to this Message
  • AdventuresW/Gretchen
here's the thing:

none of us are innocent. we were all a part of the stupid shenanigans in some way or another, regardless of which side of the fence we landed on in the aftermath. i wasnt there for much of it, but only because family stuff came up. otherwise, i would have been in there being just as stupid as the two of you and the others who havent chimed in yet who remained hoffs. (except lemony. i dont think she ever logged on after the first few days)

they were pranks. some went too far. we were set up. we were betrayed.

and i have a feeling the ranters were left set up and betrayed as well


the hassholes.proboards101.com is no more. i deleted it myself this weekend. so you have no more reason to be paranoid about anything we are up to. but to say you had absolutely nothing to do with it is a lie.


can it please die?
Photobucket
  • Reply to this Message
  • Samantha-I-Amantha
Steff, you'll find this hard to believe (maybe?) but I've agreed with you on nearly every political argument you've ever engaged in...or at least the ones I've read. When I learned you were a Democrat I was like "WHA??" but it makes total sense now that I think of it. I think it was the way you defended your position that threw me off. confused

  • Reply to this Message
  • razberiswrl
Whoa Steff! Talk about being taken aback!!! I am TRULY shocked. Srsly. Stunned!


Here's something that made me think of you tonight:

We were watching some news channel (cnn maybe) and they had a poll.

Q. Do you think ILLEGAL immigrants should pay less to attend college than out of state students?

yes or no.

LOL!
  • Reply to this Message
  • AddictedToShrek

Aww, ladies. Dont be all sweet and try to get me all teary eyed. Sheesh.

Howdy, what part of CA are you in? (I read it in your profile, I'm not a stalker) I'm in San Diego...if you're here we should meet up! I need IRL friends now that my internet friends are leaving.

Tender, our weather here has been wacky the last few days. It is making me crazy. And making my hair curl. I do not like it. silly

  • Reply to this Message
  • Powered_by_Starbucks
When did I say I had absolutely nothing to do with anything? How do you conclude that? Eh, you get a hall pass because of the peach margaritas wink I am the first to admit that I acted immature when that entire bar thread went south. I was suspended, created a new name that got banned. I never said I wasn't at fault. I just wan't the only one.
That Marge! Refrigerator Magnet Black and white photo of woman sneaking a swig and standing next to her two ch
  • Reply to this Message
  • green-beans-go

Just to clarify:

The poll about me leaving was kind of just for fun. I made the decision to "leave" the board independently of the poll...and just wanted to have a little fun before I went.

Things got kind of crazy around then (in real life and on the BB!). I got hired by BBC and decided I didn't want to work and play too much in the same space.

That's it. No hard feelings. silly

Carry on!

Ha.

mmm, turkey. GOBBLE GOBBLE!

  • Reply to this Message
  • Lemony
I keep wanting to write something here. but I'm chicken.

blush
  • Reply to this Message
  • tenderlovinforyou
Eww I hate it when the weather does that. Hopefully it'll be fine by the time I get there. I'm leaving next month and Texas weather in DFW finally is decent! lol.
  • Reply to this Message
  • AddictedToShrek
I bet you're so excited for your DH to be back! Arent you ready to pop soon? Or have you had the baby already?
  • Reply to this Message
  • shayron

Spill Lemony!

I'm not near clever enough to be a troll. Many have been entertaining though :)

Shay

BBC Siggy copy

my blog

  • Reply to this Message

You've gone too far now Lemony. You have to.

  • Reply to this Message
  • HowdyDoody'sWife

Shrek - I live in Sacramento. I love San Diego. I was really sad when DH didn't get to go down there for a clean air convention. My first marathon was in SD and it will always hold a special place in my heart!

Off to bed - I think I'm getting the flusad

Jamie

Photobucket
  • Reply to this Message
  • Lemony

meh, it was nothing. I just wanted to say that I have always really liked Steff, but then I thought it was kind of a weird thing to say. I'm not a crazy stalker or anything.

not much of one, anyway. mischief
  • Reply to this Message
  • The_Grammer_Rammer
What about that one poster that called out Pixie and then outed herself as a "troll"?




































Oh wait, that was me... and it was HILARIOUS!
  • Reply to this Message
  • HowdyDoody'sWife

Lemony - I stalk you! I try and read all your blog posts!

I still can't believe Steff is a Democrat!

Jamie

Photobucket
  • Reply to this Message
  • Powered_by_Starbucks

lol, at least you can laugh about it.

That Marge! Refrigerator Magnet Black and white photo of woman sneaking a swig and standing next to her two ch
  • Reply to this Message
  • Lemony

OMG, you read my blog?!?! I'm so sorry. I should try and make it more interesting or something.
  • Reply to this Message
  • AddictedToShrek

Goodnight Howdy! Hope you feel better!

Tender, I was just thinking...you need to email me so after the board disappears we can still meet up when you get here. We can take all the kids to sea world or the zoo or something. Email me! Im clickable.

  • Reply to this Message
  • Stepheyre1
So...without sounding all stalker-ish...I swear we could be the same person. I was a single mom for almost 5 years, I was (am kinda) young. I just turned 24. Every time I read your posts I almost always am in agreement with you. Almost.wink And I agree with everything you said on your theory on PP DD. I immediatly thought parents when I read it.
  • Reply to this Message
  • planegirl99
Lemony - I always thought you were super witty...But then people got all "Lemon Worshipping" on you and I thought it was truly odd, weird, you name it...Seriously - like those type of people scare me IRL...devil So I had to hate on you and that a little bit...Maybe I was just jealous. Ok, no that's not it. I really did think it was weird. But I never "didn't" like YOU. blush

Steff - Mommy to 2 spoiledrottenchicks - Keegan 1/05 & Fallon 2/08

Photobucket

Check out my MySpace page: www.myspace.com/planegirl99 for Boutique Hairbows, Flower Clips, Tutus & Jewelry!

  • Reply to this Message
  • HowdyDoody'sWife
I read it on the internet, so it must be true - always made me LOL! Oh and I always thought that you and Dowlan each had a child before you got married and that is why Dixie and Melody were close in age!

Jamie

Photobucket
  • Reply to this Message
  • The_Grammer_Rammer
Who me? I was laughing about it then! lol

Tip for trolls.... do NOT log into BBC in different TABS... you have to have completely separate windows or it will log you into the same name in both tabs when you refresh or post. LOL
  • Reply to this Message
  • AdventuresW/Gretchen
steff, i think that lemony was just as weirded out
Photobucket
  • Reply to this Message
  • mydogteaser
Don't get the sadz, Krista! I will be an email buddy to you, too. Your picture always makes me smile. Your dog is super cute and you and your dh look so happy. We struggled with TTC, too. I know how painful that can be. Don't be too sad. I have a couple of friends IRL, but they aren't the type that I could lean on. And I never do anything with any of them outside of gettting our kids together for play dates. I always feel like such a loser for not having a BFF. Hugs to you!



Photobucket


Check out my blog: http://mydogteaser.blogspot.com
  • Reply to this Message
  • planegirl99

Oh but my DH is a Republican...We are a house divided. Although we agree on welfare reform and illegal immigration. That's about it, politically speaking...devil

He is also a San Diego Chargers fan and I am a die hard Dallas Cowboys fan (I even have a Cowboys tattoosilly). He seriously HATES my Cowboys...Good times ! wink

Steff - Mommy to 2 spoiledrottenchicks - Keegan 1/05 & Fallon 2/08

Photobucket

Check out my MySpace page: www.myspace.com/planegirl99 for Boutique Hairbows, Flower Clips, Tutus & Jewelry!

  • Reply to this Message
  • Lemony

Steff - I completely understand. I was sorta forced to hate on you a little bit too just because of the peer pressure.

bygones!
  • Reply to this Message
  • mom 0102020507
I read your myspace all the time :)

Linds

Mom to 5 awesome boys:

Collin 3-1-01

Alec 11-8-02

Isaac 11-8-02

Hunter 6-4-05

Logan 6-15-07

  • Reply to this Message
  • just2forus

Tip for trolls.... do NOT log into BBC in different TABS... you have to have completely separate windows or it will log you into the same name in both tabs when you refresh or post. LOL

Good to knowwink

Steff's a democrat.shocked Oh man, that changes everything.

I'm going to miss this board.

Elizabeth - mom to....

DD 9/04 and DS 5/01

  • Reply to this Message
  • AddictedToShrek

Werent you on NMU and you posted a pic of yourself with no makeup? If you did then I think we kind of look alike too. Maybe we're long lost sisters. silly

  • Reply to this Message

No comments:

Blog Archive