Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Ebay mom part 3


Date: 1:25 PM
To: LoveMyA's
From: boyandgirlmakes2
Add to FriendsIgnore
Report as Violation
Print
Send to a Friend
Bookmark
199078.85
Maybe the Cashier made her ban me.


Date: 1:27 PM
To: All
From: Momma_Chick
Add to FriendsIgnore
Report as Violation
Print
Send to a Friend
Bookmark
199078.86
There were other routes that she could have chosen, and she chose to bash Kim pubicly and now wants people to rally for her.
Why should OP have to burrow away in a corner and deal with this privately???Ebay chick aka Kim is a host of a PUBLIC board, and if she deletes someone off this PUBLIC board thanks to a PUBLIC POV on a PUBLIC thread, posters should know about it. This sort of reminds me of when Dre went nutso deleting posts, POVs and posters for whatever crazy little reason she though of in her head-- only difference was that that board was a private board. Kim?? Lame move, my dear. LAME. FWIW, I like OP. I do not always agree with her, but I do appreciate her candor and bluntness minus the syrup-y bullshyt.
"No Way, No How, No McCain" ~ Hillary Clinton, 2008


Date: 1:28 PM
To: All
From: Alexlina
Add to FriendsIgnore
Report as Violation
Print
Send to a Friend
Bookmark
199078.87
Wow... I didn't think Kim was like that. I always read her posts from the bcHost_kim_i_sell_online screenname... and now some of the posts of her as eBay_Mom seem like a different personality/different person. Kind of hard to believe they are the same person.

var ad_leaderboard = "http://ad.doubleclick.net/adj/bc.";
ad_leaderboard += _bcParentTopic;
ad_leaderboard += ".com/bbs"+_forumId;
ad_leaderboard += ";sz=300x250;tile=3;pos=box;ord=";
ad_leaderboard += ord;
ad_leaderboard += "?";
document.write('');

Date: 1:28 PM
To: All
From: TerrisMom
Add to FriendsIgnore
Report as Violation
Print
Send to a Friend
Bookmark
199078.88
I have to respectfully disagree with Peaches.
The person who transferred issues is Kim by using the other board to something that happened on this board. That is the transferring issues part.
OP is trying to keep everything on this board.


Date: 1:33 PM
To: Alexlina
From: *~The H2O Below~*
Add to FriendsIgnore
Report as Violation
Print
Send to a Friend
Bookmark
199078.89
Wow... I didn't think Kim was like that. I always read her posts from the bcHost_kim_i_sell_online screenname... and now some of the posts of her as eBay_Mom seem like a different personality/different person. Kind of hard to believe they are the same person. ITA



Date: 2:00 PM
To: All
From: ChristopherLovesMom
Add to FriendsIgnore
Report as Violation
Print
Send to a Friend
Bookmark
199078.90
^^
Ditto everything Momma_Chick just said.



Date: 2:01 PM
To: All
From: KaRiZzMaTiKaL_oNe
Add to FriendsIgnore
Report as Violation
Print
Send to a Friend
Bookmark
199078.91
It also seems to me that Kim is the one who transfered issues, not the OP. OPs kept everything on here and is just pointing it out that Kim is transfering issues and abusing her power.And I think OP is in the right to do it, because I'm glad we're finding out exactly the type of power "owners" have on NBBC and it's not cool at all.
Jessica, single mommy to Jacob Brycen


Date: 2:07 PM
To: All
From: City Granola
Add to FriendsIgnore
Report as Violation
Print
Send to a Friend
Bookmark
199078.92
For the record, I don't actually think this was a mistake at all, I think it was intentional. But, no one will ever know.I like to believe you should always try to go straight to the source of things and get your questions answered that way instead of speculating.



Date: 2:10 PM
To: All
From: pianoman
Add to FriendsIgnore
Report as Violation
Print
Send to a Friend
Bookmark
199078.93
I don't think that's actually the case here since the "offending statement" happened on this board and now she's discussing it on this board. The other board has nothing to do with it except she's been banned from it for what appears to be no good reason.ITA!!!!!

Sing us a song, you're the piano man sing us a song tonight Well, we're all in the mood for a melody And you've got us feelin' alright


Date: 2:12 PM
To: All
From: Zippitydoodah
Add to FriendsIgnore
Report as Violation
Print
Send to a Friend
Bookmark
199078.94
Where's the speculation? She said something HERE and was banned from THERE BY KIM. Let me put my thinking cap on for this one...
It's hard to stand on shifting sand...I am saved, from this moment on.

var ad_leaderboard = "http://ad.doubleclick.net/adj/bc.";
ad_leaderboard += _bcParentTopic;
ad_leaderboard += ".com/bbs"+_forumId;
ad_leaderboard += ";sz=300x250;tile=3;pos=box;ord=";
ad_leaderboard += ord;
ad_leaderboard += "?";
document.write('');

Date: 2:14 PM
To: Zippitydoodah
From: AdventuresW/Gretchen
Add to FriendsIgnore
Report as Violation
Print
Send to a Friend
Bookmark
199078.95
is it made of tinfoil?



Date: 2:18 PM
To: All
From: pianoman
Add to FriendsIgnore
Report as Violation
Print
Send to a Friend
Bookmark
199078.96
First, boyandgirl, if you don't want this on here let me know and I'll get it deleted.
Second, this is her activity on the nbbc. I clicked ALL ACTIVITY, and this is all I got. So NO she did not get banned from the nbbc for anything she said or did there!!!!
"boyandgirlmakes2's Activity
boyandgirlmakes2 created a talk: "Can I join?" in group Alzheimer's/Dementia Support (5/13/2008)
boyandgirlmakes2 has joined the group Bargain Hunters (3/14/2008)
boyandgirlmakes2 has joined the group Big Girl Panties (3/14/2008)
boyandgirlmakes2 has a new profile photo (3/14/2008)
boyandgirlmakes2 joined the BabyCenter community! (3/14/2008) "

Sing us a song, you're the piano man sing us a song tonight Well, we're all in the mood for a melody And you've got us feelin' alright


Date: 2:21 PM
To: pianoman
From: boyandgirlmakes2
Add to FriendsIgnore
Report as Violation
Print
Send to a Friend
Bookmark
199078.97
Nope it is okay, I know I wasn't banned for any activity on the other boards.
I know it was for my discussion in the other thread on this board.


Date: 2:27 PM
To: All
From: eBay_Mom
Add to FriendsIgnore
Report as Violation
Print
Send to a Friend
Bookmark
199078.98
boy and girl(something) - Yes, you were booted but it was not my intent. I was checking to see if you were a member over there too because I do not recall you from the boards pre-NBC and I was trying to figure out who you were and if for some reason you did not like me or something. I checked your profile, BTW. I hit the delete button (x, I think it is) by accident but could not figure out how to get you back in. I have Vista on my computer and it occasionally will freeze in the middle of loading internet stuff and of crouse it had to do that while I was trying to cancel....'cancel' and freeze equal you're gone......I have been gone most of the day and have not had a chance to drop you line to let you know it was a mistake. Sorry for the mistake, really. I don't think there's a way for a Group Owner to do that - get you back in, without you doing it yourself.
But wow - I came back this afternoon and a whole thread about me. I didn't read past the first page so sorry if you've had a chance to say mean things so I hope someone's saving them for me. I'm sure you don't believe me under the circumstances and really, I don't care. I've never been popular here so why start now?
So that being said - if anyone has anything they wish to say to me - feel free to email me directly mailto:gcauctions@%20embarqmail.com - remove the spaces. I guess under the circumstances I've got some pissed off mommas to deal with. Since this warranted a whole thread I'm not sure I should apologize anyway, but there it is. And if I'm as good at giving the details here as I did in the other thread I'm sure you'll all have a field day with it anyway - in which case - again - I don't really care. Sorry to have missed all the fun, but DS had his first day os Head Start today and it's his birthday so don't expect me to spend too much time on this today.


Date: 2:27 PM
To: AdventuresW/Gretchen
From: ~*Kelli C.*~
Add to FriendsIgnore
Report as Violation
Print
Send to a Friend
Bookmark
199078.99
is it made of tinfoil?

You kill me g!
Cooper Douglas - allergic to peanuts, dogs, cats, dust mites and the list goes on!




Date: 2:29 PM
To: All
From: eBay_Mom
Add to FriendsIgnore
Report as Violation
Print
Send to a Friend
Bookmark
199078.100
One more quick thought - this thread is clearly violates the 'transferring issues from other boards' portion of the guidelines. Since you've been here so long you should probably know that.


Date: 2:35 PM
To: All
From: Mom2H&T
Add to FriendsIgnore
Report as Violation
Print
Send to a Friend
Bookmark
199078.101
One more quick thought - this thread is clearly violates the 'transferring issues from other boards' portion of the guidelines. Since you've been here so long you should probably know that. Well I just finished reading the whole thing, but no it isn't "clear" that this violates the rules.



Date: 2:37 PM
To: eBay_Mom
From: dasuiaja
Add to FriendsIgnore
Report as Violation
Print
Send to a Friend
Bookmark
199078.102
I was going to stay out of this, but I can't anymore.
You had time to look up her information and research her, but you didn't have time to send her a 30 second e-mail that you accidentally deleted her?



Date: 2:37 PM
To: All
From: Momma_Chick
Add to FriendsIgnore
Report as Violation
Print
Send to a Friend
Bookmark
199078.103
Yes, you were booted but it was not my intent. I was checking to see if you were a member over there too because I do not recall you from the boards pre-NBC and I was trying to figure out who you were and if for some reason you did not like me or something. I checked your profile, BTW. I hit the delete button (x, I think it is) by accident but could not figure out how to get you back in. I have Vista on my computer and it occasionally will freeze in the middle of loading internet stuff and of crouse it had to do that while I was trying to cancel....'cancel' and freeze equal you're gone......I have been gone most of the day and have not had a chance to drop you line to let you know it was a mistake. Sorry for the mistake, really. I don't think there's a way for a Group Owner to do that - get you back in, without you doing it yourself.
Um, yeah, sure. That makes a whole lotta sense. Delete someone and carry on about the day UNTIL a thread calling your actions out appears-- perfect!! Should I find myself 'accidentally' deleted, I'll have to assume the obvious.
"No Way, No How, No McCain" ~ Hillary Clinton, 2008


Date: 2:38 PM
To: All
From: Tater Salad
Add to FriendsIgnore
Report as Violation
Print
Send to a Friend
Bookmark
199078.104
I Kim. See what jumping to conclusions gets you? Maybe they will really ban you now. You did break the rules...


var ad_leaderboard = "http://ad.doubleclick.net/adj/bc.";
ad_leaderboard += _bcParentTopic;
ad_leaderboard += ".com/bbs"+_forumId;
ad_leaderboard += ";sz=300x250;tile=3;pos=box;ord=";
ad_leaderboard += ord;
ad_leaderboard += "?";
document.write('');

Date: 2:39 PM
To: eBay_Mom
From: On_BBC_all_day
Add to FriendsIgnore
Report as Violation
Print
Send to a Friend
Bookmark
199078.105
Mmmmmmkay! Sounds like a sorry, but not really



Date: 2:40 PM
To: All
From: The JET Set
Add to FriendsIgnore
Report as Violation
Print
Send to a Friend
Bookmark
199078.106
Wow! I can't believe how unforgiving some of you are. Kim has been here for YEARS! If she said she made a mistake I believe her. God forbid any of you make a mistake on the bargain board.
I was thinking it this weekend when I was reading all of the bullshyte Palin threads (and I'm a democrat!) and now I know for sure that I am taking my ball and going home. I really can't stand a lot of you.

Buh-bye.


Date: 2:40 PM
To: All
From: Momma_Chick
Add to FriendsIgnore
Report as Violation
Print
Send to a Friend
Bookmark
199078.107
One more quick thought - this thread is clearly violates the 'transferring issues from other boards' portion of the guidelines. Since you've been here so long you should probably know that.
The original train wreck *cough* your thread appeared on THIS board.OP, brought her concern to THIS board.What's the problem?Oh, wait, I get it. You were outed publicly.


Date: 2:41 PM
To: All
From: On_BBC_all_day
Add to FriendsIgnore
Report as Violation
Print
Send to a Friend
Bookmark
199078.108
Bye Jet!!!!



Date: 2:43 PM
To: All
From: Princess Peaches
Add to FriendsIgnore
Report as Violation
Print
Send to a Friend
Bookmark
199078.109
I have done what Kim did, not once, but TWICE, to the same person. It really is pretty easy to push that little X by accident.
And no, the FIRST time, I didn't email her b/c I couldn't find her. Search function over there is not that great.


http://confessionsofadramaqueen.wordpress.com/



Date: 2:49 PM
To: All
From: creamedcorn
Add to FriendsIgnore
Report as Violation
Print
Send to a Friend
Bookmark
199078.110
I agree with Dawn...
Bye.


Date: 2:49 PM
To: All
From: FeatherButt
Add to FriendsIgnore
Report as Violation
Print
Send to a Friend
Bookmark
199078.111
I love Kim and totally believe her. I just got back from vacation and using Vista on my parent's brand new computer SUCKED. Horrible, horrible program.
Even if the deletion was not accidental, the OP was uneccessarily nasty and rude to Kim even though she clearly did not understand the situation on that other thread and probably deserved the boot... unfortunately that type fits right in over at NBBC.
Transferring board issues - not cool.


Not impressed with NBBC? Follow me to the new Bargain Board at Yuku! We have dancing bananas.



Date: 2:50 PM
To: All
From: Mom2H&T
Add to FriendsIgnore
Report as Violation
Print
Send to a Friend
Bookmark
199078.112
Well if she was trying to add her back, she should have been able to e-mail her. I think NBBC needs to have BBC owned boards so that this kind of stuff can't happen. They can have the boards they have here that are owned by them, and then still let others make their own boards. Then these "accidents" couldn't happen.



Date: 2:52 PM
To: All
From: creamedcorn
Add to FriendsIgnore
Report as Violation
Print
Send to a Friend
Bookmark
199078.113
They need to have the 'are you sure you want to do this?' pop up before you can make a change like that.
http://crumbsinmycleavage.wordpress.com/


Date: 2:52 PM
To: All
From: Max&Ruby's_NewMom!
Add to FriendsIgnore
Report as Violation
Print
Send to a Friend
Bookmark
199078.114
I seriously feel BabyCenter should rethink their rule on transferring issues. How else are we supposed to keep people accountable? She could not have asked about this issue over there, because she was removed. Where exactly should she have asked this question?
I also do NOT like the amount of power board owners have on NBBC, and feel that will be one of its ultimate demise. I have felt for a very long time that once the board owners were given the ability to delete someone, that everyone has to kiss up to them, creating a strange environment, and censoring our free speech. Then, if that owner deletes you for her own personal reasons, you are not allowed to bring it up anywhere. You are supposed to shut up and go away. This only serves to protect the few board owners that have the power to delete, and not the thousands of community members. Without us, the members, there would be no BabyCenter.
We should have a voice, and an ability to air our issues for the sake of keeping everyone accountable and honest. If someone doesn't want to read it, skip it just like everything else they choose not to read.




Bunny

var ad_leaderboard = "http://ad.doubleclick.net/adj/bc.";
ad_leaderboard += _bcParentTopic;
ad_leaderboard += ".com/bbs"+_forumId;
ad_leaderboard += ";sz=300x250;tile=3;pos=box;ord=";
ad_leaderboard += ord;
ad_leaderboard += "?";
document.write('');

Date: 2:53 PM
To: All
From: Hotmama56
Add to FriendsIgnore
Report as Violation
Print
Send to a Friend
Bookmark
199078.115
Wow. I first read the previously mentioned thread. It was convoluted, and very not-like Kim. and boyandgirlmakes2 questioned somethings, but didn't seem overly harsh or anything.
I have known both of these posters, and am really surprised at the latest events. Kim has been peacemaker in sooo many hot and heated threads. She has stepped in, and made the whole thing calm down. And b&gm2 does voice her "onions", but I don't recall her ever being mean or anything. So, my .02 is accept Kims explanation and appology, and let it die. If this involved a troll or troublemaker, I would probably not even post. But I hate to see a witchunt involving 2 long-time posters.
I can see Kims explanation being plausible. Being ticked off, sure, we have all googled someone (or something similar). And I am sure she was horrified when it happened. Maybe she was hoping for a little time to let things die down before emailing b&gm2, so it wouldn't cause a sh*tstorm. I know I would have been embarrased to send that email. But, whats done is done. It can be fixed. Anyway, just trying to keep this from getting too out of hand.
Carry on.....


Date: 2:53 PM
To: eBay_Mom
From: pianoman
Add to FriendsIgnore
Report as Violation
Print
Send to a Friend
Bookmark
199078.116
One more quick thought - this thread is clearly violates the 'transferring issues from other boards' portion of the guidelines. Since you've been here so long you should probably know that.

You need to read the last couple of pages.
Many of us feel YOU are in violation of deleting her from the nbbc for an issue you have with her on the obbc. We feel YOU transferred the issue. She did not have an "issue" with you on the nbbc, the issue was HERE on the obbc in your weird thread. So SHE did not tranfer the issue.

Sing us a song, you're the piano man sing us a song tonight Well, we're all in the mood for a melody And you've got us feelin' alright


Date: 2:54 PM
To: All
From: ohiomomtofour
Add to FriendsIgnore
Report as Violation
Print
Send to a Friend
Bookmark
199078.117
Wait.
So, Kim, you were basically stalking her on the other board? You "accidentally" deleted her after you took the time to search for her, research her, etc. But then you don't have time to run that same search again, shoot her a quick note, and apologize ahead of time? I'd say if you don't have time for a note on the NBBC you probably don't have time to be a group owner.
Then, you bring out the host-speak and start throwing around the "transferring issues" clause? You, who were the one going to another board to research a member? What was the point in researching her, anyway, if not to transfer issues yourself? Kinda like the bully trying to intimidate the little kids on the playground because he's afraid someone will find out he still pees the bed at night. Throw around your size and power and no one will mess with you.
I think your true colors have been outed, lol.



Date: 3:03 PM
To: All
From: SuburbanHippie
Add to FriendsIgnore
Report as Violation
Print
Send to a Friend
Bookmark
199078.118
Here are my thoughts. The bargain board is a public group. If you get booted, you can just rejoin. Also, you don't even HAVE to join to post so why bother. I post on NBBC boards all the time that I'm not a real "member" of. Who cares? OP, why do you care if Kim booted you? So she doesn't like you, big deal. Take it up with community then.Also, this thread is a perfect example of why they need the ignore feature on the NBBC.


Date: 3:03 PM
To: All
From: 3Pink1Blue
Add to FriendsIgnore
Report as Violation
Print
Send to a Friend
Bookmark
199078.119
Ok now come on ladies if you have been on this board for even a month you know you have to call someone out or nothing is going to happen. The only way to grab their attention is to call them out and AS ALWAYS it worked.
Krystal
"It's guy love between two guys"
JD & Turk (Scrubs)

No comments:

Blog Archive