Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Ebay mom retaliates

Daily Digest

Hello boyandgirlmakes2, here's your Daily Digest for September 02, 2008

Group Owner Notifications

New Group Declines

- The admin (eBay_Mom) removed you from the group Bargain Hunters:
  • Reply to this Message
  • PickleLovingPrincess
What?
~Keli~
Madison-6, Adalyn-Terrible 2's
100_3465.jpg
  • Reply to this Message
  • Jolinar
Don't do this to me! I have to go clean 2 bedrooms and the bathroom!
  • Reply to this Message
  • doodledoos
crazy thread??? What did I miss? Quick, someone fill me in before this disappears!

Doodles

  • Reply to this Message
  • Jolinar
This is the background thread, for anyone confused. It looks like Kim booted the OP from the NBBC Bargain group for questioning Kim in the other thread.

Sorry, Kim, unless there's more to the story, I don't think that was cool at all.
  • Reply to this Message
  • HotJavaMamax3
So you can't rejoin? I am not sure how it works after a group owner takes you off a board. I know on the private boards when they were weeding through people who weren't posting, if they accidentally deleted someone, they just told them to reapply for the group.
Photobucket
  • Reply to this Message
  • jltncb6

Details for those of us who refuse to go to the new site...

  • Reply to this Message
  • RelativInsanity

Oh No!! You've been booted. It's the opposite of a hair flip.

  • Reply to this Message
  • jltncb6
Make sure this thread gets saved somewhere - I'm having to leave and won't be able to watch the drama unfold.
    • es action against me for the crazy thread
  • boyandgirlmakes2
Yes, she dumped me off the new board because of that thread.
  • Reply to this Message
  • Wenders11
And this is the EXACT reason that I won't be going to NBBC. The ridiculous private boards and the drama and power kicks it's going to cause is why I think the whole concept of NBBC is absurd. This is just the first of a million "I can't believe I got kicked off a private board!" threads to come.

  • Reply to this Message
  • Jolinar
The Bargain Board there is public though.
  • Reply to this Message
Click here to find out more!
  • Ramble On
That's the downside of group owners (or upside to some, I guess), they can dump you at any time for any reason. I'm thinking you should just talk to her privately. This isn't going to help.

Someone once said a million monkeys using a million keyboards could reproduce the complete works of William Shakespeare. Thanks to MySpace, we now know that to be entirely false.

  • Reply to this Message
  • boyandgirlmakes2

Oh it isn't so much I cannot believe I have been booted, it is more of how she did it.

  • Reply to this Message
  • buggy20

This is going to get good ladies!

Beki

Max, 4 IA

  • Reply to this Message
  • Jolinar
I don't think she should have booted you. You weren't out of line in that other thread. It was confusing, and all people wanted was clarification.
  • Reply to this Message
  • bloatedbuthappy
And THIS is the exact reason why NBBC will fail miserably...people can be booted from groups at the "owner's" whim.

Why can't NBBC have "NBBC owned boards" and let people create their own? This is ridiculous and will become a popularity contest in no time.



free image hosting
  • Reply to this Message
  • doodledoos
well, not cool. I said all along that I didn't like the concept of NBBC b/c of these types of issues. It just lends itself to a jr. high popularity contest type of thing - I don't like you so you can't be in my group.

Those groups do NOT need to have owners who are ordinary people involved in the drama!

Doodles


There was no reason for me to talk to her about it, because I had no idea who she was, until someone mentioned she was a board host.

  • Reply to this Message
  • addjj
OP, fwiw the other thread was very confusing. Is she mad because you just clarified the details for the readers? I still don't get it. What a dumb reason to kick you out, and that's why the NBBC sucks.
  • Reply to this Message
  • KatieP1025
And THIS is the exact reason why NBBC will fail miserably...people can be booted from groups at the "owner's" whim.

And this is what makes me think that NBBC will be horribley boring. I'll get banned after the very 1st debate I get involved in.

Edited 11:06 AM by KatieP1025
  • Reply to this Message
  • Shoe**Connoisseur

Good think I'm hungry!eatingpopcornanddrinkingbeer.gif image by Meltf928

And just b/c this one makes me laugh and I've always wanted to use it.

catfight.gif image by Meltf928

Goodnight and Big Balls!

bigballs.jpg picture by Meltf928

  • Reply to this Message
  • Wenders11

The Bargain Board there is public though.

Yep, which is where everyone is going to go to post out the "I can't believe I got kicked off the private board" threads. People are going to end up going to the Bargain Board to rehash the private board drama and those of us that have no interest in private boards would end up having to wade through page after page of drama that makes no sense. No thanks.

  • Reply to this Message
  • pianoman
I just need to clarify, you're talking about HER thread about the cashier giving her unpaid for stuff and she thinking he was charging her later (or WHATEVER, that thread is impossible to follow), and that thread was on THIS board not the NBBC, right!????

Sing us a song, you're the piano man
sing us a song tonight
Well, we're all in the mood for a melody
And you've got us feelin' alright

th7c131c8c.gif picture by wobbs98

  • Reply to this Message
  • pianoman
That's AWSOME!!!! I can't stop giggling!

Sing us a song, you're the piano man
sing us a song tonight
Well, we're all in the mood for a melody
And you've got us feelin' alright

th7c131c8c.gif picture by wobbs98

  • Reply to this Message
  • PickleLovingPrincess
Something shiesty is going on.
~Keli~
Madison-6, Adalyn-Terrible 2's
100_3465.jpg
  • Reply to this Message
  • boyandgirlmakes2

Right, the thread on this board.

Since she was mad about it, or seems she was, she tossed me off the board she hosts on the NBBC.


Edited 11:10 AM by boyandgirlmakes2
  • Reply to this Message
  • LittleOsa
So not cool.

Carrie

~ It may look like I'm doing nothing, but at the cellular level I'm really quite busy. Lilypie Breastfeeding TickerLilypie 4th Birthday Ticker

I'm sorry Wendy, but no board is immune to that and if you think your board is safe from it, just give it time.
  • Reply to this Message
  • Alexlina
Ok let me get this straight... so are bcHOST_kim__i_sell_online and Ebay_Mom the same person? Sorry for being out of the loop for awhile but I thought they were the same person.
  • Reply to this Message
  • Rez0
definitely not cool but it kinda makes me giggle because you are always SO nice in all of your posts :sarcasm:

hehe!
  • Reply to this Message
  • ~Swizzle~

You need to email both Rebecca and the Community about it. She cannot kick you off the NBBC just because you said something over here that she did not agree with. Maybe Rebecca will kick her off the NBBC and see how she likes it! So not right!

rebeccam@babycenter.com and community@babycenter.com

  • Reply to this Message
  • Luvmylittlebird

I followed that thread. What she did was STEALING. If you KNOWINGLY accept items that you KNOW you did not pay for that is what it is called. As for kicking you off what is she five? You gotta be kidding me. Sounds like somebody needs to grow up.

Edited due to a typo.

Karen

Picture436.jpg picture by KarenHopkins_photos


Edited 11:17 AM by Luvmylittlebird
  • Reply to this Message
  • boyandgirlmakes2

Fair enough, but even I wouldn't act like a baby and kick someone off a board.

I may not always be sugary nice, but I have my moments and that thread was insane.

  • Reply to this Message
  • Ramble On
OP, I meant you should talk to her or the other owners privately instead of starting this thread. There are other owners of the NBBC bargain board. You could have passed a note to them. I guess that wouldn't cause nearly as much drama fun though. Whatever. Let the people have their popcorn.

Someone once said a million monkeys using a million keyboards could reproduce the complete works of William Shakespeare. Thanks to MySpace, we now know that to be entirely false.

  • Reply to this Message
  • ~*~Michele~*~
very weird.

and the other thread was just out there, troll-like, IMO.
bow tag
Click for more pics and prices!


I'm sorry Wendy, but no board is immune to that and if you think your board is safe from it, just give it time.
I never said that the Yuku board was IMMUNE to it. But it's not going to the center of the mess the way that NBBC is. I'm totally fine with drama on the Yuku board, I've said that a million times. It wouldn't be like Babycenter without drama, lol. But NBBC is just asking for headaches with all their private boards and I don't want to be a part of it, and neither do a lot of other people. NBBC is going to be one big cat fight when all the private boards fall apart, and I don't want to be there to watch it happen.

  • Reply to this Message
  • momagainat401965

The smiley's are hilarious. I almost shot coffee out of my nose and I'm still laughing.laugh

Scan_1-1-1-1-1.jpg picture by angadel41

Angela

Devin 20

Keira 2 November 28, 2005

  • Reply to this Message
  • Zippitydoodah
That's insane! I didn't realize the hosts now have that much power. I am confused about the NBCC. Is there a public bargain board and a private one?

It's hard to stand on shifting sand...I am saved, from this moment on.
  • Reply to this Message
  • HotJavaMamax3
I am sure there are a public and private, but she was booted off of the public board.
Photobucket
  • Reply to this Message
  • creamedcorn

If there were ever a perfect example of how NOT to transfer issues from board to board then this would be it.

I think you can still post on the board if it's public and you aren't a member so don't sweat it. I do think it was wrong though.

CC

  • Reply to this Message
  • ~*Kelli C.*~
shocked

Cooper Douglas - allergic to peanuts, dogs, cats, dust mites and the list goes on!

Photobucket

Photobucket

  • Reply to this Message
  • pianoman
yah, but technically, the nbbc is an entirely DIFFERENT board.

Sing us a song, you're the piano man
sing us a song tonight
Well, we're all in the mood for a melody
And you've got us feelin' alright

th7c131c8c.gif picture by wobbs98

  • Reply to this Message
  • creamedcorn

No, technically, it's all still Babycenter so I would think it all the same. It's not like it came from BabyGaga or somewhere else.

  • Reply to this Message
  • LoveMyA's

Really lame, Kim.

905183.gif1177722.gif <----It's a joke!

Animate.gif image by drewxander

  • Reply to this Message
  • NoMoreNogginToday!
That was pretty lame of her.
*~Melissa~*

Photobucket

  • Reply to this Message

No comments:

Blog Archive