Wednesday, September 17, 2008

The Big Reveal, Pages 1 - 5

Since the board is dying, I think we need a 'series finale' full of updates and unmasking.

Who IS JoJoBOB77? Did Anna ever come back? Did that lady send her child on the bus alone to go back to the hotel to help with the wedding of the overdemanding BIL?

I want all the mysteries cleared up!
Photobucket
  • Reply to this Message
Quantcast
  • AdventuresW/Gretchen
wow.

you weren't on my short list. or my long one.

huh.

i guess the board can end now.
Photobucket
  • Reply to this Message
  • ~GeorgiaOnMyMind~
Well that was easy.


~Julie~
Georgia (09.10.2004) and Jack (12.08.2007)
  • Reply to this Message
  • Samantha-I-Amantha
Okay, I can't even lie on BBC. It totally wasn't me happy

  • Reply to this Message
  • AdventuresW/Gretchen
it isnt me, either. i know i got asked several times, but NOT IT
Photobucket
  • Reply to this Message
  • BriannaLeah1690
OMG! Samantha, I was like...WTH??? And then Gretchen was like OMG! And I was like NFW!!! (<--- I'm practicing for NBBC. Since it so juvenile, I better start learning the lingo!)
"You don't scare me- I coach cheerleading!" Read my blog @ http://briannadustyfam.blogspot.com/
  • Reply to this Message
  • Samantha-I-Amantha
LOL. The only thing I can admit to is crap I've already admitted to. I'm pretty boring, but that's no secret.

  • Reply to this Message
  • BriannaLeah1690
I don't think that Knitters for Obama CAN be boring. Knitting is pretty controversial, you know.
"You don't scare me- I coach cheerleading!" Read my blog @ http://briannadustyfam.blogspot.com/
  • Reply to this Message
  • dleppard9468
What happened to the poster that had her girls taken away cause the baby had broken bones and bones healing? I know she had some rare disease but did she get them back soon after the discovery or did she still have to wait to get them back?
  • Reply to this Message
  • mom 0102020507
She got them back and they are healing as a family from being seperated.

Linds

Mom to 5 awesome boys:

Collin 3-1-01

Alec 11-8-02

Isaac 11-8-02

Hunter 6-4-05

Logan 6-15-07

  • Reply to this Message
  • AdventuresW/Gretchen
she was dx'ed with osteogenesis imperfecta and returned to her home. they're pursuing treatments.
Photobucket
  • Reply to this Message
  • *AKBD*has4Munchkins*
Oooh I would love to know who JJB is too! Oh and Susan Banks! I doubt if they will out themselves tho, cuz they are both on NBBC too sad
  • Reply to this Message
  • Samantha-I-Amantha

blush Brianna

Did Andrea ever get figured out? Who posted the nudies of themselves on the biker board?


  • Reply to this Message
  • Samantha-I-Amantha
I thought Susan Banks was Kathi/Panda's Mom. At least that's what I last heard.

  • Reply to this Message

geez, I totally missed the naked pic thing. lol

Anna is on NBBC but didn't think she was back on here...

I would love to know who some of the "trolls" were if they're regular posters. Please share since we're down to our final days!

  • Reply to this Message
  • Mommyto2Sweetpeas

Did that lady send her child on the bus alone to go back to the hotel to help with the wedding of the overdemanding BIL?

I'm pretty sure the dd stayed for the whole reception and she didn't help with anything. There was more to the update, but I can't remember.


Traci - mommy to-
[image]
Riley Jeremiah - 5/11/04-4 years, 45 lbs, still harnessed!
Liliana Helena - 4/30/07-16 months, 23 lbs, still rear-facing!
[image]

  • Reply to this Message
  • Hybrid_Drivin'_Mama

I thought Susan Banks was Kathi/Panda's Mom. At least that's what I last heard.

shocked

OMG!!!! Really??? Kath, you around to confirm? lol Wow, I'd be so totally shocked!

  • Reply to this Message
  • hopeinaboat
Whatever happened to the girl that was accused of posting the pix. The one that posted her cousin was her perfect match..........I think she was from FL?
"we're just dancing, we're just hugging, singing, screaming, kissing, tugging on the sleeve of how it used to be"
  • Reply to this Message
Quantcast
  • Samantha-I-Amantha

I thought everyone knew about the Kathi/Susan Banks thing. Granted, I heard this like 6 months ago and could be wrong, but it was a reliable source who told me.

I also want to know who Ver0nica was!!


  • Reply to this Message
  • BriannaLeah1690

Now that the end is near, I wish I would have been creative enough to troll. But, alas, I'm just a real (although sometimes stubborn and opinionated) person.

What would my name have been? Oh! Just got an idea for a new thread!

"You don't scare me- I coach cheerleading!" Read my blog @ http://briannadustyfam.blogspot.com/

Edited Sep-16 by BriannaLeah1690
  • Reply to this Message
  • Lemony

and remember ~*shinydiam0nds*~ who was that?

No one will ever confess, though. Why should they? It was fun anyway.
  • Reply to this Message
  • Samantha-I-Amantha

Yeah! All th0se 0 pe0ple! Was it you and me trying to figure them out one night Lemony? Man... Ver0nica caused some tr0000ble.

Oh, and is Glitter a troll or no? At first I didn't think there were any loose ends to clear up, now I just keep remembering all these trolls that need to unmask themselves! I really gotta know about those nudie pics though. PP, I think you meant Victoria, right? She got mad and left shortly after the inception of the Hoff board. Not sure if she's been back in some capacity.


  • Reply to this Message
  • FrickonaStick
don't forget "glitter". Wasn't that her name? she was fabulous!

Tracy

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

  • Reply to this Message
  • Hybrid_Drivin'_Mama

Yep, sure was fun!

I had thought shiny was one of Anna's many aliases...

  • Reply to this Message
  • Samantha-I-Amantha
Yeah, I'm also a big fan of Glitter. She was a good read.

  • Reply to this Message
  • hopeinaboat

Yes, Veronica... I will never stop believing those pix were her:)

What happened to the lady with the kids named after RPG characters? It's when I first started lurking and there was a ton of drama about their names and someone posting them on a "bad name board":)

"we're just dancing, we're just hugging, singing, screaming, kissing, tugging on the sleeve of how it used to be"
  • Reply to this Message
  • Samantha-I-Amantha

I had thought shiny was one of Anna's many aliases...

Hrm...Ver0nica = Anna?

Has Zen been back?

WHAT ABOUT ANDREA??

WHO POSTED THE NUDIE PICS??????

C'mon people. If I had anything to admit, I'd spill it but I don't. I have no bargaining chip, but I really need to know these things. Please? I'm asking nicely.


  • Reply to this Message
  • Samantha-I-Amantha

What happened to the lady with the kids named after RPG characters? It's when I first started lurking and there was a ton of drama about their names and someone posting them on a "bad name board":)

Oh, okay, THIS I can admit to. She left the BHB when someone (me) linked to the other baby naming board. I always felt bad about that because she seemed like a nice lady. (FTR, I wasn't the one who posted the name on the other board, but I did link to it from here knowing hers was on there)


  • Reply to this Message
  • AddictedToShrek
Is that you in your avatar? I have always wondered if that was what you looked like, and if it were really you?
  • Reply to this Message
  • hopeinaboat
Oh, lol:) It's okay that's what thread hooked me on the BH:) My dh and I giggled about the responses and the names all night:)
"we're just dancing, we're just hugging, singing, screaming, kissing, tugging on the sleeve of how it used to be"
  • Reply to this Message
  • Samantha-I-Amantha

Its me but not my real hair (It was a virtual hair makeover thing, though I ended up getting the haircut, just not the same color) And not my clothes. And not a real background. In other words, it was Photoshopped cool


  • Reply to this Message
  • Lemony

That is Samantha in her avatar, but it's fake hair from one of those "what would you look like with this hairstyle" sites. Am I right? Did I actually remember something? laugh

eta: ha! I remember things about people, see? I'm not self-absorbed. Well, not completely anyway.

Edited Sep-16 by Lemony
  • Reply to this Message
  • My_Firefly
I miss glitter. jjb too

the poster with the dd and crazy bil with the wedding bus - he apologized to them big time and the dd got to stay at the wedding


what happened to pixie with her ydd having all these bruises after being babysat by the 16 yr old? and the odd has autism and can't tell what she saw? maybe not enough time has passed for her to give an update. and did she go back to work or quit the new job? and was she pregnant too?




Sweet Potato 2005
Teddy Bear 11/2008

  • Reply to this Message

RPG Characters? Explanation please!

There was a boardie here that had some ..interesting.. names for her children. Her youngest was Lisariendri (I'll seriously never forget that name) and everyone would always ask her where she came up with it. Apparently it was the name of some fairy she made up through WoW or something...? (Someone help me out here). Someone on another web board found her birth announcement and a bunch of people trampled all over the name. The boardie found out about it when I linked that board on a thread over here and the boardie ended up leaving. If I remember right, it wasn't the first time this particular boardie had been picked on so I think her leaving was a mixture of things, but that thread was definitely the icing on the cake.

ETA: Lemony, I'm honored you remember blush



Edited Sep-16 by Samantha-I-Amantha
  • Reply to this Message
  • Zippitydoodah
My name is not Zippitydoodah! shocked and I know that some of you know that! But it's not really ever been a secret who I am!

It's hard to stand on shifting sand...I am saved, from this moment on.
  • Reply to this Message
  • Fairy-Tale Family

I sincerely hope her last name was something like "Smith" or "Jones". That's a heck of a moniker!

  • Reply to this Message
Quantcast
  • Zippitydoodah
Those who need to know already know and have known. Like I said, it's never been a secret! LOL! I post because I can.

It's hard to stand on shifting sand...I am saved, from this moment on.
  • Reply to this Message
  • BriannaLeah1690
I want to know! Can I "need" to know?
"You don't scare me- I coach cheerleading!" Read my blog @ http://briannadustyfam.blogspot.com/
  • Reply to this Message
  • Samantha-I-Amantha

Oh for goodness sake. If its never been a secret, why are you keeping it one?

ETA: I sincerely hope her last name was something like "Smith" or "Jones". That's a heck of a moniker!

No kidding! I still have no idea how to pronounce that name!



Edited Sep-16 by Samantha-I-Amantha
  • Reply to this Message
  • Fairy-Tale Family

Oh man! If it's no secret then fess up! wink You're killin' us!

  • Reply to this Message
  • Samantha-I-Amantha
Zippity, that's lame. If you're not going to tell who you are, why did you even post? Loser move.

  • Reply to this Message
  • HowdyDoody'sWife

I always wondered who was behind Lemony getting banned. I loved all the save Lemony threads and the picture of a lemon behind bars!

Jamie

Photobucket
  • Reply to this Message
  • JamMasterJenn

I remember the biker board. Sadly, I believe I was the one who started all that drama. BUT I was not the one to post the pictures. I am intregued as well.

I am going to miss this board...

Jam Master Jenn

The Master of Jams

  • Reply to this Message
  • Powered_by_Starbucks

Okay, forgive me if I am wrong but wasn't the naked girl on the biker board Zen? And Mellissa if you are reading, take it as a compliment because you had a hot arss. I just know that Victoria was blamed and it was not her and Zen is the only other person I can think of who had short blonde hair.

Regardless, it will be sad once this board goes dark.

That Marge! Refrigerator Magnet Black and white photo of woman sneaking a swig and standing next to her two ch
  • Reply to this Message
  • Zippitydoodah
Ah cause none of you would really care! LOL! But the confessions were getting to me wink

It's hard to stand on shifting sand...I am saved, from this moment on.
  • Reply to this Message
  • Lemony

Oh, I did ultimately find out why I was banned, long after they re-instated me!

A friend and I were both logged in under a shared account (not Lemony, but another screenname) at the same time BBC was doing one of their troll searches or whatever it is they do, so all IPs associated with that screenname were banned - which included 1) my friend, 2) the shared account and 3) Lemony.

I've never actually used that account for anything, so I don't even remember the screenname associated with it. I wish I could say I was *glitter* or *~shinydiamonds~* but no such luck. blush
  • Reply to this Message
  • Powered_by_Starbucks

how do you have a shared account on babycenter?

That Marge! Refrigerator Magnet Black and white photo of woman sneaking a swig and standing next to her two ch
  • Reply to this Message
  • Lemony

You both know the email addy and password.

edited for clarity.

Edited Sep-16 by Lemony
  • Reply to this Message
  • Samantha-I-Amantha

Okay, forgive me if I am wrong but wasn't the naked girl on the biker board Zen?

Oh wow, Charlie, really??! Did that get figured out somewhere? If so, I totally missed it. I know it wasn't Victoria (well, at least I was sufficiently convinced of it) but I never thought it could be Zen. That would make both a whole lot of sense and no sense at all laugh

Jen- Remind me. How did you start it? The only thing I remember was the vajay part. Everything else is fuzzy... But props to you for starting it because wow, that was a good scandal!

Lemony - I wouldn't be surprised if you confessed to being Glitter :)


  • Reply to this Message
  • Powered_by_Starbucks

I don't know Sam. She was the one who originally said Victoria ( I think ) and then looking back the girl in the photos had short blonde hair and was little. I'm speculating. I have no idea if it was her or not. So who knows. It has just always been my hunch.

I never paid much attention to Glitter.

That Marge! Refrigerator Magnet Black and white photo of woman sneaking a swig and standing next to her two ch
  • Reply to this Message
  • Dinky-Di

I bet the NBBC can't create the likes of Ramon.

(Was that his name? It was sooo many yrs ago now, I can't recall...!)

There are a lot of threads I lost track of, and may have been resolved but I missed the finale. Like the gal who was BF'ing in the restaurant and got into it with a server and the owners got slammed by angry BHB emailers... did we ever find out who's story was on the up and up?

And the gal who posted pics and phone # of her H's affair as she the motel. Did that poster get the BBC axe?

What about the gal whose DD was spanked by a woman at a park? Man, even my DH went on a rampage over that story.

Rene'




Edited Sep-16 by Dinky-Di
  • Reply to this Message
  • Hybrid_Drivin'_Mama

Oh I forgot about Zen. lol

Was she ever back?

Zippity, yes I agree with Sam, totally lame... If it's no secret and has never been one, why not just spill instead of doing this crap?

  • Reply to this Message

For attention, obviously. So we can all beg her to tell. silly
  • Reply to this Message
  • ChuckNorris*Fan
I have been 3 or 4 different people on this board since I started! lol
Every 6-9 months I get tired of my persona and switch emails, usernames, avatars, etc... I am still "me" with the same kid, same family, etc but different and it is like starting brand new. I don't like getting "known" so when I feel like people notice me too much I come back.

I have been Cami, Becca, Robin, someone else... oh well... time to confess. I never changed personalities ... they are all mine... and I never really trolled. Too bad. :(
Cami

  • Reply to this Message
  • pinkmountainflower

Honestly I have been thinking about JoJoBob1977 because she said she was in Galveston, TX. Will the real JJB please post to let us know she wasn't washed out to sea?

Heather

  • Reply to this Message
  • razberiswrl
I wouldn't be surprized if JJB and Glitter were the same person. Their writing style when on the defensive are strikingly similar. It has to be similar for me to figure it out because I can never figure that crap out.

Also, Glitter and RosePetals200something or other (3 or 4?) are DEFINITELY the same person. She made a big ol' booboo once.


The one who left over the names (although I've been nearly convinced she was still here a couple of times, unfortunately my memory doesn't serve me well, and I didn't bother to commit SNs to memory) was also RIPPED TO PIECES once for posting something sweet that her H did for her. He put a post it trail all through the house leading her to a jewelry present or something, and she posted pics. Well, her carpet hadn't been vaccumed that day or something ... you know what happens when someone sees a spec of dirt in the background of pictures around here ... it was really awful.
  • Reply to this Message
Quantcast
  • Momma_Chick
That is really interesting, and not in a bad way either!

What were your former aliases?

I am formerly MommyInCollege from May 2003 and just never switched accounts. I *think* I still have the screename, but have no idea what e-mail or password is linked with it. This was a good 5 years ago.

I am also formerly ThreeJoyousGifts, and I left that name in the dust because I lost my password and couldn't remember the e-mail.

Hmm, let's see... I think that should cover it.

Like you, "Cami" silly, I never changed who I was as a person, well, aside from my views (we evolve as humans), I just abandoned screenames and moved on.

That's pretty much it!


Photobucket

"No Way, No How, No McCain" ~ Hillary Clinton, 2008

Edited Sep-16 by Momma_Chick
Edited Sep-16 by Momma_Chick
  • Reply to this Message
  • ChuckNorris*Fan
I can not remember for the life of me... I guess I could try finding my old email accts and signing in... but even that would take some time. I really did just abandon them and reinvent. I have never been my real name on here... too funny! My real name is so unusual for kids my age (23) but I know there are 2 of them on here now but I don't know there age.

I am sick of Cami and chucknorris.... I am ready to move on... I created one the other day but haven't used it yet...thinking I may reinvent myself for NBBC. LOL!
Cami

  • Reply to this Message
  • Mommyto2Sweetpeas

What about the gal whose DD was spanked by a woman at a park? Man, even my DH went on a rampage over that story.

That was Jessica, KaRiZzMaTiKaL_oNe. It was her cousin's dd I think? Maybe her niece? She did update, but I can't remember exactly what happened. The woman never understood what she did wrong I think. I'm going to have to look for these updates that I know are there LOL!

ETA: Here is her update:

It was my cousins and her daughter with the park incident where the lady spanked her. She pled out to a class A misdemeanor of assault and got probation and community service. My cousin considered a civil suit because the lady wasn't apologetic at all, really had an attitude about the entire thing like she didn't do anything wrong, but in the end she decided against any civil action because she didn't want to make it about money. They did get a type of restraining order that bars the woman from coming near my cousin and her daughter tho.

http://boards.babycenter.com/n/pfx/forum.aspx?sr=y&msg=141649.48&nav=messages&webtag=bcus5465


Traci - mommy to-
[image]
Riley Jeremiah - 5/11/04-4 years, 45 lbs, still harnessed!
Liliana Helena - 4/30/07-16 months, 23 lbs, still rear-facing!
[image]


Edited Sep-16 by Mommyto2Sweetpeas
  • Reply to this Message
  • Mommyto2Sweetpeas


Traci - mommy to-
[image]
Riley Jeremiah - 5/11/04-4 years, 45 lbs, still harnessed!
Liliana Helena - 4/30/07-16 months, 23 lbs, still rear-facing!
[image]

  • Reply to this Message
  • Kelley**

I am also curious about Pierced Pixie's children and the babysitter accused of beating them.

Slide show
  • Reply to this Message
  • Tater Salad
Charlie and Sam, I don't know who posted the crotch shot on that site, but someone did take Victoria's picture and post it there, they swiped if from her siggy and pretended to be her.

I know who Zippity is, y'all wouldn't know her unless you were a part of our birth board.....confused
Photobucket


Photobucket
  • Reply to this Message
  • hopeinaboat
What happened to the DN that was peeing blood and the grandparents wouldn't let the aunt do anything about it? Did she come stay the summer? Was she okay?
"we're just dancing, we're just hugging, singing, screaming, kissing, tugging on the sleeve of how it used to be"
  • Reply to this Message
  • Julia Gulia
I will also confirm that Susan Banks = Panda's Mom = Kathi and that Glitter = RosePetals2004 = Alethia.



Danielle

"I'll draw little eyeballs on your eyelids. You can sleep while I talk to you, but I'll think you are really awake because I'll have put little eyeballs on your eyelids." ~chandlers_a_girl
  • Reply to this Message
  • BriannaLeah1690
So, before this ship goes down, I have to know: is Cheryl4Christ real? Or is she a troll. What about MissThang (sp)?
"You don't scare me- I coach cheerleading!" Read my blog @ http://briannadustyfam.blogspot.com/
  • Reply to this Message
  • girliemomX3
Traci- it has been driving me nuts for awhile now, because you look so familiar! Did you grow up in Minnesota?
Photobucket
  • Reply to this Message
  • Mommyto2Sweetpeas
LOL, Nope! NY pretty much my whole life!


Traci - mommy to-
[image]
Riley Jeremiah - 5/11/04-4 years, 45 lbs, still harnessed!
Liliana Helena - 4/30/07-16 months, 23 lbs, still rear-facing!
[image]

  • Reply to this Message
  • kimisufu
Ya know, everyone keeps talking about Glitter like she is the supreme trollin rock star, but I seriously don't remember anything really about her that would make her so infamous. I must have missed a huge thread or something. I remember her, but she doesn't stick out to me like Zen, JJB, etc.

~Kimberly~
Mommy of 2 Daddy's girls
Kell Kell 7/03
KC 3/06

  • Reply to this Message
  • JamMasterJenn
It basically started off in the confessions thread. I posted something "scandelous" and some guy trolling on the board somehow found my Myspace and contacted me. Then he posted my myspace on the biker board. After that, I kind of stayed off the BBC for a while. But I changed my screen name and I learned my lesson about making my stuff easy to trace. It was just a nightmare because I had all these guys from the biker site contacting me on my myspace. And then the biker board turned into craziness. I didn't follow it for very long because I just wanted to distance myself from it all, but I do remember someone posting those pictures of themselves.

Jam Master Jenn

The Master of Jams

  • Reply to this Message
  • Samantha-I-Amantha

The one who left over the names (although I've been nearly convinced she was still here a couple of times, unfortunately my memory doesn't serve me well, and I didn't bother to commit SNs to memory) was also RIPPED TO PIECES once for posting something sweet that her H did for her. He put a post it trail all through the house leading her to a jewelry present or something, and she posted pics. Well, her carpet hadn't been vaccumed that day or something ... you know what happens when someone sees a spec of dirt in the background of pictures around here ... it was really awful.

Oh yeah! That's right! I remember there was a french fry on the floor and someone came unglued over it. The Name Poster said it was a plastic french fry (??) and no one believed her, which made it even worse. Good call on that one PP. I knew it was something else besides my linkage.

Charlie and Sam, I don't know who posted the crotch shot on that site, but someone did take Victoria's picture and post it there, they swiped if from her siggy and pretended to be her.

Ah, in that case, I wouldn't put it past Zen because she didn't like Victoria (I think). But then again, Zen wasn't a part of the Hoff board yet so it couldn't have been her. Back to square one sad

It basically started off in the confessions thread. I posted something "scandelous" and some guy trolling on the board somehow found my Myspace and contacted me. Then he posted my myspace on the biker board. After that, I kind of stayed off the BBC for a while. But I changed my screen name and I learned my lesson about making my stuff easy to trace. It was just a nightmare because I had all these guys from the biker site contacting me on my myspace. And then the biker board turned into craziness. I didn't follow it for very long because I just wanted to distance myself from it all, but I do remember someone posting those pictures of themselves.
Ah-ha! All coming back to me now. Thanks for clearing that up! Sorry it was you they messed with though sad Glad to hear it wasn't your cooch up there for the world to see, though I REALLY WANT TO KNOW WHO'S IT WAS!!
I knew Glitter and Alethea were the same person, but they were both very similar and kind of off the deep end, right?

  • Reply to this Message
  • razberiswrl
Alethia is just Glitter's "name." Unless there was a SN of Alethia?

She is infamous for telling all about getting her butt stuck between the toilet and the bathtub ... I believe she also uses her fingernails to scrape her vaj ... LOL! It's not that glitter and rosepetals were such inciteful trolls, the way she did it was just so subtle and wonderful. If you weren't paying attn to her ridikulor, you missed out, LOL! For instance, one of her siggies said something about having 7 kids, living in a trailor, the 8yo was rearfacing, listed a ridiculous combo of alergies and disabilities, etc, etc, etc. Just hysterical.
  • Reply to this Message
  • kimisufu

SHE was the vjj scraper? OMG. Ok.

I swear I thought that was someone else.

I do remember her having a lot of kids and something about wic/ welfare or something, but I don't pay much attention to THOSE threads, lol.

~Kimberly~
Mommy of 2 Daddy's girls
Kell Kell 7/03
KC 3/06

  • Reply to this Message

Alethia is just Glitter's "name." Unless there was a SN of Alethia?

No, not that I am aware of. I was trying to convey that Alethia was Glitter/RosePetal's "name". happy

Danielle

"I'll draw little eyeballs on your eyelids. You can sleep while I talk to you, but I'll think you are really awake because I'll have put little eyeballs on your eyelids." ~chandlers_a_girl
  • Reply to this Message
  • ~~MandT~~
i wish i had time, energy and the creativity to troll, lol. I just don't have it in me!

Please visit my new blog **HERE**

  • Reply to this Message
  • _Pearl_
Ok after all this time I had no idea Zen was a troll!!! I remember her being everyones favorite, and then she got banned, never knew she was a troll. funny.
  • Reply to this Message
  • Made2Worship

If I remember correctly didn't the "name poster" have like 5 kids and all of their names were at least as bad as the one posted. They didn't even resemble an actual name but they all had nicknames like "Ishi", "lallee", etc that didn't go with their actual names?

I want to know if all the peeps in the last few weeks that have thought they were pregnant actually were or not?

There was also someone who got in a wreck in an Odyssey a while back that posted pics and wanted to know if it was totalled...what happened?

  • Reply to this Message
Quantcast
  • Samantha-I-Amantha

Zen wasn't a troll, she was just an infamous poster. She could have had troll names, but as Zen she was herself.

Good description of Glitter, rasberi. Her subtle digs were the best things about her! I remember thinking so many times "She's a troll...OMG, no she's not...OMG, she totally is! OMG, she's a genious" She was awesome. I'll miss her *tear* I thought the Scraper was someone else though..?

If I remember correctly didn't the "name poster" have like 5 kids and all of their names were at least as bad as the one posted. They didn't even resemble an actual name but they all had nicknames like "Ishi", "lallee", etc that didn't go with their actual names?

I remember Varrus and Karya were Lisariendri's siblings. And yeah, one of them had the nickname Ishi. I don't remember the other one, and I think I'm missing another sibling all together. I hope I don't regret posting those here laugh


  • Reply to this Message
  • Julia Gulia
There was also someone who got in a wreck in an Odyssey a while back that posted pics and wanted to know if it was totalled...what happened?

This was Mel, Shoe*Connoisseur. I think she did end up getting it totaled and got another Odyssey.

Danielle

"I'll draw little eyeballs on your eyelids. You can sleep while I talk to you, but I'll think you are really awake because I'll have put little eyeballs on your eyelids." ~chandlers_a_girl
  • Reply to this Message
  • piercedpixie
the investigation is still open on the sitter



Photobucket

pregnancy week by week
  • Reply to this Message
  • My_Firefly
How are your girls doing? And what happened with your job? It was brand new when all that happened and you were stressed about getting time off or a flexible schedule.

I see you are pg now - congratulations!!!


Sweet Potato 2005
Teddy Bear 11/2008

  • Reply to this Message
  • piercedpixie
My husband left his, but he is now teaching so he works until school is out and until last week, i worked after him until 11pm. Now I am back to staying home and my bow buisness that i have had for a few years.



Photobucket

pregnancy week by week
  • Reply to this Message
  • piercedpixie
Also, it seems Scarlet has all but forgotten, but Avalon still has nighttime issues. She is also the one with an Autism Spectrum Disorder (PDDNos). They are in the counseling process now. They both still have stranger issues they didn't have before.


And, thank you for the congrats.



Photobucket

pregnancy week by week

Edited Sep-16 by piercedpixie
  • Reply to this Message
  • pinkmountainflower

Heather- Your poor babies! Glad they are ok physically, and I hope they do well with counseling. They are such beautiful little girls! Thanks for updating. Your story stuck with me, and I felt so bad for your girls.

Heather

  • Reply to this Message
  • My_Firefly
Thank you for updating.

Like pp, your story has stuck with me too. I'm so sorry for you and your dh and your girls. I can't imagine the strain this would put on a family, let alone the psychological effects to the children. Thank goodness there doesn't seem to be lasting physical damage to their bodies. What a nightmare!




Sweet Potato 2005
Teddy Bear 11/2008

  • Reply to this Message
  • piercedpixie
Thanks for all your thoughts and kind words, they are very much appreciated.



Photobucket

pregnancy week by week
  • Reply to this Message
  • survivor707

I haven't read this thread yet so sorry if it's been mentioned...

Whatever came of Snoopy (?) her niece fell into a pool? How did that turn out?

Survivor07

DS 02-23-97, DD 01-06-05

  • Reply to this Message
  • *Kbear*

Was Glitter the poster that had the candle fall of the shelf and knock her out in Big Lots and she got free beds for her kids out of it or something like that?



Carrie
Kami 2-11-05
Tobias 9-28-06

Lilypie Expecting a baby Ticker

  • Reply to this Message
  • ColoradoLaura
Heather, congrats on the pregnancy and I'm glad that you are getting that horrible situation behind you. I hope that your girls make it through ok.

RosePetals2004 - I've seen her on the Election 2008 board on NBBC

My question -
Is Huethi free??

Laura
Blinkie Maker
  • Reply to this Message
  • Julia Gulia
Was Glitter the poster that had the candle fall of the shelf and knock her out in Big Lots and she got free beds for her kids out of it or something like that?

YEP!! laugh

Danielle

"I'll draw little eyeballs on your eyelids. You can sleep while I talk to you, but I'll think you are really awake because I'll have put little eyeballs on your eyelids." ~chandlers_a_girl
  • Reply to this Message
  • MyCrewofRugrats

Did everyone that ordered slings from Ashlely ever get them or their money back

Photobucket Photobucket
  • Reply to this Message
  • Powered_by_Starbucks

sam - zen was on the hoff board at the same time and i think victoria was the one that left first. zen went out in a blaze of glory if you remember but i think you had left before that too. zen wasn't a troll but she did change her name a few times. she was upbuttcoconut, danjurezcrackuh, zen and i have no idea what else. she might be around but when she posts the trolls come out of the woodwork and rail on her.

internet culture is fantastic.

That Marge! Refrigerator Magnet Black and white photo of woman sneaking a swig and standing next to her two ch
  • Reply to this Message
  • kendrasaurus
One could never forget those names. She calls herself "Kisa", right? Obsessed with anime.....

  • Reply to this Message

No comments:

Blog Archive