Wednesday, September 17, 2008

The Big Reveal, Pages 11 - 15

Yep- Tara posted the Susan Banks Triplets linky.

Holly

PS- I can post an update. I got mad at my cats and tossed them outside FOR GOOD THIS TIME. They were never to be inside the house again.

They're inside the house. First it was just when I was home to supervise. Now their inside right now when no one is home. Yesterday morning, I left Phoebe in bed and Oliver was on the living room floor. When I got home, they were both in the same exact spot. Yeah. 8 hours in the same spot. Lazy A$$es.

If you're going to be a turd, go lay in the yard. Image and video hosting by TinyPic http://multislackingmama.blogspot.com
  • Reply to this Message
  • my2lilbugs23
I know I am not Tater but..Edward Cullen is from the Twilight series.
Photobucket Don't like what I have to say? Please call- 1-800-WHOGIVESAFUGWHATYOUTHINK
  • Reply to this Message
  • Tater Salad
Steff, I am disappointed that you don't know Edward....silly

Maybe one of these days you will want to pimp out a TV, and if you do, I want to see pictures!
Photobucket


Photobucket
  • Reply to this Message
Quantcast
  • chandlers_a_girl

Hot Dog Fish, just for old times sake...

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Dead Carp

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Holly

If you're going to be a turd, go lay in the yard. Image and video hosting by TinyPic http://multislackingmama.blogspot.com
  • Reply to this Message
  • *~The H2O Below~*
Lance my boil!

Did anyone ever REALLY make popcorn? I know I made cocktails!

I think we need a reveal party and everyone has to hold a bowl of real popcorn in a picture.

I have never trolled. I've had lots of screen names, but the same BC account.
Photobucket
  • Reply to this Message
  • ~summerdays~
Holly,

I have got to know...

How the he!! can you pick up that nasty carp, yet you say you don't cook because you can't stand handling raw chicken???

You are a complicated lady...loveLOL...
  • Reply to this Message
  • Ramble On

For the unintended penis: http://www.mamadramauncensored.com/?p=143

Someone once said a million monkeys using a million keyboards could reproduce the complete works of William Shakespeare. Thanks to MySpace, we now know that to be entirely false.

  • Reply to this Message
  • WIMomx3
I stopped at your post, so it may be already said...but the sock monkey is not being sold at Target. They have a few of the 'retro' toys that I remember from when I was a kid.
  • Reply to this Message
  • yw's2+babyin'05

Oh when a good 100 post thread comes up, you betcha if I'm home, I make a nice bowl of pop corn and a beer and sit back and read. Def more fun to read after a beer or twowink.

Many eons ago I had an alt screen name, don't think I posted here though, back when I was into birth boards. I was freaked out that I'd get the boot, so I only posted once with it. Carried a good argument with myself for a bit toosilly. Sometimes I wish I really had one, there is sooo much I'd like to say under a diff screen name!

sept2008 siggy

Mommy to a pierced & tattoo'd 19yo, 9yo military/war buff, & a 2.5yo tasmanian devil

  • Reply to this Message
  • Irish128

ARE YOU KIDDING ME?! LMAO!

Edward Cullen is the lead fictional character in the Twilight Series books by Stephenie Meyer.

I lurve him.love (don't tell my dh I'm crushin' on a 17 YO !) shockedlaugh

Mary

Mama to: Ian, Macy, and Jackson

Photobucket

  • Reply to this Message
  • Irish128

There's a few sockmonkeys at my Target. If you want, I'll take a pic. next time & send it to you. (email or PMAN on NBBC). If those are it, I'll be happy to mail you one. happy

Mary

Mama to: Ian, Macy, and Jackson

Photobucket

  • Reply to this Message
  • chandlers_a_girl

Oh, yes. I'm complex. Totally!

The dead carp- it has a story. I would have never picked it up if my dogs and my children were not playing in the water. It wasn't right where we were (or we wouldn't have gotten in), but it was near enough that the dogs could have found it and chowed down. I just picked it up by the tail for long enough to get some funny pictures.

I still don't handle raw chicken, though. Frozen is fine. I can not touch raw hamburger meat to form hamburger patties, either. But, that's because it is too cold for me to touch, not because it grosses me out like raw chicken does.

Holly

If you're going to be a turd, go lay in the yard. Image and video hosting by TinyPic http://multislackingmama.blogspot.com
  • Reply to this Message
  • jada'smomma

Ok I didn't want to break the cardinal rule of read the whole thread before you post, but I want to make a comment about the following lady with the 3-4 kids with the crazy made up names who posted pics of her house around Valentines day:

One could never forget those names. She calls herself "Kisa", right? Obsessed with anime.....

OMG this bi ch e's house was not just a little messy, with just a ff on the floor; her house was NASTY!!!!!!!!!!!! She had piles and piles and piles of crap everywhere (I am not kidding, her desk was had like 31 piles of crap that was several feet high), her floor looked like it hasn't been vacuumed in months, her kitchen had dirty crusted dishes that was strung out all over the kitchen. I LOOKED LIKE A FREAKIN' BOMB OF TRASH EXPLODED IN HER HOUSE.

I will never ever ever forget that thread!!

The other one was the 'let me see your low class home" OMG that thread sent me into panic attacks because so many of the pics had nothing but clutter, trash, and just crap all throughout the house! No kidding, I could only look a few pages before I had to click out of it.

Granted my house is not always 100% clean but never has my house looked 1/4 as bad as some of these houses did. I swear it was gross.

Jamie

Photobucket
  • Reply to this Message
  • Samantha-I-Amantha
All I remember was the plastic french fry and thinking "That thing is NOT plastic." It may have even had a bite out of it. Aside from that, I really don't remember the condition of her house, just the odd names of her children. Anyone want to take a stab at the pronounciation of Lisariendri? How about Karya? Yeah, I don't know either.

  • Reply to this Message
  • pinkmountainflower

Kara- How do you know so much about JoJoBob1977??!! devil

Whatever happened to GreenBeanCasserole? Is she still around?

Heather

  • Reply to this Message
  • goldringsTX.
Am I the only one still interested in the full instructions for the Peach BJ? devil
  • Reply to this Message
  • Mommyto2Sweetpeas


Traci - mommy to-
[image]
Riley Jeremiah - 5/11/04-4 years, 45 lbs, still harnessed!
Liliana Helena - 4/30/07-16 months, 23 lbs, still rear-facing!
[image]

  • Reply to this Message
  • Samantha-I-Amantha
GreenBeanCasserole = Tofurkey. She's still around as far as I know.

  • Reply to this Message
  • Waffle*Masterrrr
I think it would be pronounced

Lisa-ree-en-dree.



& one sweet angel I never got to hold
  • Reply to this Message

I thought the peach thing was self explanatory...

Get a peach, warm it up, feels food for him and when you do the BJ it tastes yummy for you.

Am I even close?
Photobucket
Lilypie Expecting a baby Ticker
  • Reply to this Message
  • .:Heather:.
are YOU the buggy bling girl?

i printed out that thread when you first posted...intending on making one for DD. :( I never did though. She doesn't have big bows either. Poor underprivileged princess! happy

Anyway, major props for your buggy bling! I looooved that!
Heather - CPST
DD- Sage 9/9/05

  • Reply to this Message
  • my*cheeky*monkey
I had a troll name. I think it was SweetSerentityNow or something like that. I can't even remember the password or the email to it. I posted with it a few times, had some good laughs and then retired it.devilsilly


The Beach Life & Beach Life Prints

You don't agree with my opinion? Please contact my boss at 1-800-Idon'tgiveadamnwhatyouthink

  • Reply to this Message
  • Michele*24*

I remember a thread with a woman who said her husband had all sorts of collections of stuff all over the house. She posted some pics og her kitchen table which lead to some sincere board drama.

What happened to her? She was toying (lol- play on words) of boxing up his crap or getting him therapy.

Anyone remember that?

  • Reply to this Message
Quantcast
  • planegirl99

Yup that's me. Nice to be remembered for my creativity and not my "militant" welfare & illegal immigration onions ALL of the time...LMAO ! wink I really am a nice person though...devil Really...

My confession - I have no idea who Edward Cullen is, or what the Twilight Series is...shocked Seriously. Never heard of it.

Steff - Mommy to 2 spoiledrottenchicks - Keegan 1/05 & Fallon 2/08

Photobucket

Check out my MySpace page: www.myspace.com/planegirl99 for Boutique Hairbows, Flower Clips, Tutus & Jewelry!

  • Reply to this Message
  • bourriquet76
Stef, totally unrelated to this thread, but I emailed you! I need volleyball bows for DD. :o)

~*~Shannon~*~
Proud Mommy to:
Faith (9-27-02) and
Benjamin (8-8-05)
The Diary of a Nouveau Soccer Mom - My Blog
What's For Lunch at Our House? - Bento Blog

  • Reply to this Message
  • cmtrivi71

I miss Chersolly posts...

I remember there was this huge fight out hmm in 2004 where alot of people were banned..the thread that lead up to it was over feeding kids hot dogs, those stickers on back of car windows.

There was a chat over the banning of several people- it was ugly for awhile..

I will miss it..

Claudia

  • Reply to this Message
  • Bee*Sauce
Just for you, Sam:

Big Bad Baby Names

Apparently her other kids were Karya, Sieryn, and Varrus.

I'm prepared to be banned now. devil




Photobucket





  • Reply to this Message
  • Made2Worship
I've been on that board before. I probably posted www.notwithoutmyhandbag.com before and led you there so it is probably my fault. I never saw Lexicon over here...that one is certainly unique
  • Reply to this Message
  • Samantha-I-Amantha

And we have pronounciation, folks! (Thanks Jamie for fiding that baby name board link!!)

Her kids were Karya An Dechele, Sieryn Aleczandra Li, varrus aryd ko, and Lisariendri Asellus Ri. According to mom, here's how she pronounces them:

Karya Car i ya
Lisariendri Lee Sa Re (as in reply) ahn dree (like tree.. with a d)
Then I have Sieryn .. think Sierra but Sierin with a y (doesnt look good with a i IMO)

No confirmation yet on those middle names. Wow.

She C&Ped my original post too. I was really biotchy! blush


  • Reply to this Message
  • ShutterBugMama

I agree, that house was not just a toy (or fry) here or there.... there was CRAP all over. Ugh - so gross!

kim

  • Reply to this Message
  • Princess Peaches

The Peach Trick

Greenbeancasserole=Tofurky=Tofu She is still around. I luvs her.

  • Reply to this Message
  • Beantown_Mommy
Kara- How do you know so much about JoJoBob1977??!! devil

I like to tell my friends about the fun that is to be had on BBC (or was to be had... stupid NBBC) happy It cracks me up when people try to guess which regular she is! I don't think she's looked at BBC in a long time.
Kara, Mom to Abby (1/12/06) and Lizzy (6/15/08)

Photobucket
(formerly Beyond Goldfish, but we didn't want to make Pepperidge Farm mad!)
  • Reply to this Message
  • mydogteaser
I have to see the "Let me see your low class home" thread. Anyone have a link?
Photobucket


Check out my blog: http://mydogteaser.blogspot.com
  • Reply to this Message
  • love*my*girlie*girl
LOOKAT YOR'E OWN HOME AND SEE LOWCLASS
kate gosleeen
  • Reply to this Message
  • razberiswrl
Looks like someone's trying to play the "hijack another person's sn by changing ONE subtle little character and go on a rampage" trick.

Yawn.
  • Reply to this Message
  • kendrasaurus

"Kendrasaurus, I have a confession.

You've had that siggy for a while, right? I am pretty certain you have and that it is you I'm thinking about. If not, please feel free to correct me.

Right when I started reading BHB (someone posted a link to drama on my birth board), I saw your siggy. I thought it was totally stunning and clicked you in order to send you an e-mail to tell you how beautiful your kids are. Then I decided that could either be seen as a compliment, or since I was not known on the BHB, could be quite creepy. So I erased it. So now, whenever I see your siggy, I think about how I almost became an internet stalker."

I'm flattered! I've actually received some pretty bizarre notes from other members, so I wouldn't have found it strange :) It's probably time to retire the signature as Liam's hair is super long and Eleanore is oh, about 7 months older, but I just can't! Anyway, thank you for the compliment.

Also, Kisa used to post on my 06/05 birthclub. I'm lost. What was the drama surrounding her? Is she just having another kid and naming it Kamihamiha?


  • Reply to this Message

OMG Kamihamia cracked me up:) Did she like DBZ? Maybe I could have been friends with her I'm a bit of a anime freak myself:)
"we're just dancing, we're just hugging, singing, screaming, kissing, tugging on the sleeve of how it used to be"
  • Reply to this Message
  • Samantha-I-Amantha

Looks like someone's trying to play the "hijack another person's sn by changing ONE subtle little character and go on a rampage" trick.

Yeah I probably shouldn't have asked. ALL CAPS + yor'e + lashing out at no one in particular = Grasping at Straws Troll.


  • Reply to this Message
  • MarieLove
The peach BJ was funny, but I was just thinking about you the other day.

What is up with your hubby situation?
Baby Names - BabyNamey.com Name Badge Ticker Baby Names - BabyNamey.com Name Badge Ticker
  • Reply to this Message
  • mammamia2one
This isn't crazy or scandalous, but I have been wondering about the poster who was planning the Asian/1940's themed wedding and used to post a lot of "which dress do you like better" threads. Did she ever post pics of the wedding? I think she posted a lot about it in early 2008. I can't recall her screen name.
  • Reply to this Message
Quantcast
  • dasuiaja

That would be _Pearl_ who used to post about her wedding. She stopped posting for a while when she was called out for beating up her bf's 70yr old grandma. Lots of fun drama. Grandma wasn't nice, hated her kid or something, but she admitted to having hit grandma in the past.

I have seen her around lately though. Maybe she can update on grandma!

  • Reply to this Message
  • Princess Peaches

That was _Pearl_

She still posts here. But not as much since she got bashed for a fight with her MIL. Many felt sorry for GIGI. I felt sorry for both of them. I can understand crazy inlaws like GIGI. I almost had some once.

  • Reply to this Message
  • missthingx3

I'm still here and definitely not a troll but I will give you a little drama to end the board with. The FF/EMT that I had the affair with never told his wife so I did. I now have 2 orders of protection on both him and his wife for the next year and harrassment charges pending on both of them. He lost his job as a firefighter when I emailed the phone records and explicit pictures he had taken and sent while on duty and in his uniform and then they looked at a camera in the parking lot and found the footage where i had met him in the parking lot of the firestation to...........well you know........in his truck. He was fired for ethics violations. His wife made him resign from the ambulance service since that was how we met so now he is unemployed and will have a hard time trying to get a job anywhere for a fire dept or ambulance service.

So now I am back with the original guy I was with, yeah the other married one, am going to school full time and will graduate next July. Things couldn't be better between me and the original married guy we see each other before I go to school and after school every day and he comes over a couple times on weekends.

  • Reply to this Message
  • planegirl99
shocked^^^^^^OMG - SRSLY ?^^^^^^confused

Steff - Mommy to 2 spoiledrottenchicks - Keegan 1/05 & Fallon 2/08

Photobucket

Check out my MySpace page: www.myspace.com/planegirl99 for Boutique Hairbows, Flower Clips, Tutus & Jewelry!

  • Reply to this Message
  • Kawaii_Neko

Ok. Here is my confession.

I...

...

...

..... am really...

...notGretchen....

Neko

Photobucket
  • Reply to this Message
  • 2boys4me&thatsall

So, is that married guy you're with now the one who's supposed to be dying of cancer? Is he the one who's wife kicked him out (although she was okay with you and him boinking)? Or am I confused? That happens often, lol

Photobucket
  • Reply to this Message
  • Mommyto2Sweetpeas
But then my question is, why did you tell the FF/EMT's wife, but you don't care to tell the current guy's wife? (I haven't really kept up with your stories, so maybe this was clarified in a previous thread)


Traci - mommy to-
[image]
Riley Jeremiah - 5/11/04-4 years, 45 lbs, still harnessed!
Liliana Helena - 4/30/07-16 months, 23 lbs, still rear-facing!
[image]

  • Reply to this Message
  • Princess Peaches
I officially call troll. Sorry, but I just can't believe that crap.
  • Reply to this Message
  • My_Firefly
Yeah i'm late on this too.

Why did you tell the wife and the guy's boss?


Sweet Potato 2005
Teddy Bear 11/2008

  • Reply to this Message
  • JandJsMommy

Awwww, what a sweet story. How proud you must be.

Ami
Proud Mom of 2 Boys!
  • Reply to this Message
  • JNM*Mom

shocked I don't even know how to respond to that.

JNM*Mom~ married to dh for 13 yrs + 3 boys + 2 dogs + 1 cat

  • Reply to this Message
  • bloatedbuthappy
Wh0re. That's how you respond to it. She's a wh0re. I feel sorry for her kids.

free image hosting
  • Reply to this Message
  • my*cheeky*monkey

You really are Klassy!


The Beach Life & Beach Life Prints

You don't agree with my opinion? Please contact my boss at 1-800-Idon'tgiveadamnwhatyouthink

  • Reply to this Message
  • lessthangraceful

I've always voted troll on that one.

Which is worse....being an actual sl.ut or PRETENDING to be a sl.ut?

  • Reply to this Message
  • razberiswrl
You forgot nasty. She's a nasty hore.


Or a troll.


Whichever ... whatever. Over it (actually, I was never all that into it).
  • Reply to this Message

I hope to GOD your DDs dont turn out to be wh0res like you. You are the reason we mothers need to make sure to instill proper morals and values in our children. You need to have a sit down with Jesus.......

HONEY

Mom to 3 amazing kids.

DD Jan/98 Rides in a regular seat belt.

DD Jun/05 Rides FF in a Marathon.

DS Nov/06 Rides RF in a Radian.

  • Reply to this Message
  • Powered_by_Starbucks

that is perfect cheeky.

maybe we can piece this together somehow. so the first married man she boffed is once again in her life. he sees her before school and on the weekends. it might be one of the cheating bastardz on here. that is something to be proud of miss thing. shocked

That Marge! Refrigerator Magnet Black and white photo of woman sneaking a swig and standing next to her two ch
  • Reply to this Message
  • Aicha'sMommyLovesHer

Nothing to do with trolls, but...

does anyone remember the lady that posted about her DH's job having a mystery gift? They gave clues about what the gift was, and whomever guessed it correctly got the gift??? I think it was back around Christmas. I remember a lot of ppl thinking it was some type of wireless mouse of something. I could be wrong about that, though. Anyway...did she ever come back and say what it was or if her DH won it??? That thread was bumped for soooooooooooo long. lmao

I have no confessions. I'm so boring. sad Although I never did update about the peed on maxi in my trash can. Nothing happened to "RR", but that was kind of my choice. The Union Rep in my office heard about it and talked to me about it. I told her that I didn't want anything done or said to her because I had no proof that it was her. I was a little p1ssed off to learn that the Union Rep talked to her IMMEDIATELY after I told her I didn't want her to. "RR" avoided me for a few days and now tries to say a mumbled "hello" when we pass in the hallway or something. She also tried to get me in trouble one day last week for something she did. Not a big deal, but it makes me wonder what her issue is with me. Every other week, I issue EBT cards (welfare cards) to clients. I only have to do it for half a day. Someone else does it the other half of the day. Well, "RR" was issuing them in the morning last week, and I was issuing them in the afternoon. Part of the job is to destroy the cards that ppl bring in because they are no longer working. She did not destroy her cards on Thursday morning. I did EBT Thursday afternoon and destroyed all of my cards but left her for her to destroy the next morning. I should have just destroyed all of them, but I was still a little ticked about the trash can thing, so I left them. Well, Friday morning, she went to my supervisor and reported me for not destroying my cards. I told my supervisor that I DID destroy them, and they were HER cards that she was talking about. My supervisor checked the logs to see who they belonged to, and they were indeed "RR's" cards. I've been getting evil eyes from her ever since. Sorry to ramble, but I'm sure you're used to it from me by now! lol

Photobucket
  • Reply to this Message
  • my2lilbugs23
She did come back and update. It was an I-Slice.
Photobucket Don't like what I have to say? Please call- 1-800-WHOGIVESAFUGWHATYOUTHINK
  • Reply to this Message
Quantcast
  • Tater Salad
It was an i slice ( I can't remember exactly what it is called).

RR is a freakazoid.
Photobucket


Photobucket
  • Reply to this Message
  • bloatedbuthappy
The mystery gift was an i-slice, which had been one of the first few guesses. Th OP did come back and update, but it was loooong after the thread first started.

free image hosting
  • Reply to this Message
  • sweetpea's momma

I'm both a regular poster and a troll, but nobody probably has ever realized it, kwim? I was formerly mom2claudia and have even gotten into fights with people with the SAME stinking opinion as me. LOL! Most of the time, however, I was just how I am IRL. I don't think I've ever actually lied about my real info like name, kid's name, etc., though. I was basically an antagonist, if that makes any sense.

I ran for several years in a group called the Bargain Beeyotches (then later the Happy Bunnies), and we have had several private boards over the years. Former cohorts included Zen, Chersolly (Remember when she was cool? LOL!), and WAYYYY back for a brief time, Pasmommy. Gosh, who else? LOL! WM8myGeorgie, Pascoggy, DaveandLinds (who is still on this board. She has the five boys, including one set of twins, but I forgot her current SN.) and her friend, TwinsOhioMommy. Pasmommy eventually gave us up for Lent or something like that. LOL! Seriously, at one point, there were about 15 of us, and we all had maybe 3 aliases minimum. Some haven't been with the group for years, and I myself left last year after the whole Zen saga. (Love ya like a butt boil, Zen. Smooches!)

And for those who asked, Zen IS still around these parts because she emailed me through BBC a month or two ago.

  • Reply to this Message
  • sweetpea's momma
  • From: mom 0102020507

Whatever happened to Planomom? *ROTFL* (only the oldies will remember her)

Linds

Ahhh... THERE you are, Linds! mischief

  • Reply to this Message
  • Samantha-I-Amantha
Sweetpea: THANK YOU! Now THAT is a confession! applause

  • Reply to this Message
  • Aicha'sMommyLovesHer

Also, Heather...I'm so glad you posted. I was just thinking about you a day or two ago and wondering if you were preggers. I remember the whole sticky dust thread you had going but never saw if that dust really stuck! I know you wanted another baby so badly. Glad your girls are getting help, and I hope that sitter gets what's coming to her!!!

Photobucket
  • Reply to this Message
  • Doin_Fine
I wonder what happened with the chick who caught the couple DTD in the supply room. She was friends with the guys wife and the other girl was her supervisor maybe, and they both got fired, but she was torn on whether to tell the wifey or not cause the guy made up some lie about why he was fired?


  • Reply to this Message
  • AdventuresW/Gretchen
my troll name was 'ginger snap' but she never did much. during one of the (many) bi tc h fights with my birthboardies, she helped turn the tides in my favor. but that's about it.

and another confession? I am Gretchen, not keiki. bwahahaha.

and another? I really do that to my asparagus.
Photobucket
  • Reply to this Message
  • mom 0102020507

Yes yes i'm here :)

You forgot emmawemma and Mandi ;)

Linds

Mom to 5 awesome boys:

Collin 3-1-01

Alec 11-8-02

Isaac 11-8-02

Hunter 6-4-05

Logan 6-15-07

  • Reply to this Message
  • sweetpea's momma

Yeah, I feel rather cleansed getting it all out. LOL!

Oh, and I had 16 troll names banned over the years when I used to have good-old dial-up. Ahhh, those were the days. LOL!

  • Reply to this Message
  • My_Firefly
The woman who was DTD came in the next day and claimed that the guy was sexually harrassing her and got him fired and herself transferred to another office. He lied to his wife about why he was fired. The poster and another colleague (who had seen them kissing in the copy room) went to the big bosses and said what they had seen and then the woman got fired too.
One of the employees there worked there and also for the woman's husband who was a police chief. He told the dh and there was a huge domestic violence incident where he punched his wife and broke her nose.

The OP's friend (the wife of the guy who was DTD) kept saying, tell me what happened, I know he isn't telling me the truth and I can't remember if the OP told her or if she threatened the dh and he told the wife, but either way the wife and her kids left him and went to stay with her parents.

And this all happened in a small town and several posters claimed that because there was no record of it in the news that it was all made up. The OP said that it is a small town and things like this don't make the papers because the person who owns the paper is friends with important people like the police chief.

So who knows if it is all true. I like to think it is but it makes life more interesting, kwim?


Sweet Potato 2005
Teddy Bear 11/2008

  • Reply to this Message
  • sweetpea's momma

Nope. I am not SmartyPants, but I *believe* that was an alias of one of the former members. Which one, I have no clue at this point. LOL! Seriously, there had to have been over a hundred aliases...

There are a few things that I didn't have to do with directly that I'd love to post, but I'm not sure if I should. shocked Like I said, I was rather passive aggressive in my trolling approach, but some of the members were a lot, uh, savvier and ballsier than I was and did some f'ed up stuff to some other members here.

Pascoggy, did you ever leave BBC???

  • Reply to this Message
  • girliemomX3

wow, Gretchen... you had fights with your birth boardies?? But, you seem so sweet. silly

I have never had a troll name. I had a defferent name when I first joined BBC 3 years ago (ohboy123) but changed it when I found out my 3rd was a girl.

I am trying to decide who my favorite troll is. I think it is probably Jojobob. Very creative!

Photobucket
  • Reply to this Message
  • Powered_by_Starbucks

I have forgotten all of the names that were horrible towards me. I do wish someone would admit to trolling the mah board because I took the fall for that and I didn't do it. It sucked. Some people can be downright cruel.

Back in an hour to see more juicy secrets.

That Marge! Refrigerator Magnet Black and white photo of woman sneaking a swig and standing next to her two ch
  • Reply to this Message
  • sweetpea's momma

Yes, I did, Linds. LOL! No hard feelings though, right?? happy But "L" wasn't a rat FYI, so you were totally wrong about that one. LOL!

Sorry to hear that Dave became a huge a s s hat. Hope you took him to court! I imagine the amount of child support he'd have to pay would be punishment enough for him. LOL!

  • Reply to this Message

I have only been here for about a year but I've definitely heard of most of these stories, too funny! I have nothing to confess on the BHB. I did troll my birthboard a few years ago when the board split and I had joined both private boards. I posted info from one of the boards onto BBC and was banned. I learned how to get around the ban through IP masking and then eventually when we moved and had a new service and IP all together I rejoined and haven't done anything since. I stay away from that drama- petty!
Lilypie 21 - 37 day cycle Ticker

Myspace Graphics & Myspace Icons

  • Reply to this Message
  • WickedTangyCandy

I have always wondered about this:

A while back there were a few blinkies on some siggies that said "Oh, SMAP!" or something like that. A few people kind of laughed, saying the posters were illiterate or something because they couldn't spell snap. I always figured BH ladies weren't that dumb and it must be an inside joke.

Does anyone know what I'm talking about?

Candy

proud wife and mama of 3

  • Reply to this Message
  • Lemony

SMAP is all Raz. She can confess that one. laugh
  • Reply to this Message
  • mom 0102020507

Nope, no hard feelings :)

She wasn't???

OMG i feel like an a s s, tell her sorry :(

Well he doesn't make much but yeah it's like 50% of his take home. LOL

Linds

Mom to 5 awesome boys:

Collin 3-1-01

Alec 11-8-02

Isaac 11-8-02

Hunter 6-4-05

Logan 6-15-07

  • Reply to this Message
Quantcast
  • mom 0102020507
shockedshockedshocked Raz are you naughty????

Linds

Mom to 5 awesome boys:

Collin 3-1-01

Alec 11-8-02

Isaac 11-8-02

Hunter 6-4-05

Logan 6-15-07

  • Reply to this Message
  • razberiswrl
LOL, SMAP was just stupid, and no I did NOT come up with it. Since we're diming peeps out, I believe that was the loverly Shaibear ... shockedshockedshocked It was inspired by my avatar and the (one of the) epic photoshop threads.
  • Reply to this Message
  • missthingx3

I gave the EMT/FF the opportunity to tell his wife. He didn't so I did. I actually met with her face to face at her house one morning after he left for work. We talked for about an hour. I gave her copies of the text messages and explicit pictures he had sent me. He then tried to tell her that I wouldn't leave HIM alone and she waited for him to get done and then showed him the pictures and text messages I had left. He actually filed an Order of Protection against me but mine was granted against him and his wife so they could no longer contact me. I sent the information to his bosses on the advice of my attorney and my neighbor who is an officer in the town he was working as a FF.

As far as the other guy that I am back with, he did move back in with his wife when she went back to work. She works nights, he works days so he is back at the house with his girls while she works and he is gone while she is there. She has know about me for about 18 months. We have been together almost 2 years. We used to see each other around town but since I am going to school and she is working we don't run into each other that much anymore.

  • Reply to this Message
  • razberiswrl
AND since this is a confessional ... LOL! Yep. I trolled too. And I was an EPIC FAILURE at it.

EvileEmpress

Cookiefug


Gave that RIGHT up. Actually, the empress got banned, but I have NO idea why, LOL.
  • Reply to this Message
  • WickedTangyCandy
Ok, so SMAP was stupid, but what was it???Enquiring minds want to know!

Candy

proud wife and mama of 3

  • Reply to this Message
  • love*my*girlie*girl
ITS THE SOUND OF A VAGINAL FART
KATE GOSLEINE
  • Reply to this Message
  • razberiswrl
I dunno Candy ... why don't YOU tell me??? wink
  • Reply to this Message
  • mom 0102020507
OMG! LOL

Linds

Mom to 5 awesome boys:

Collin 3-1-01

Alec 11-8-02

Isaac 11-8-02

Hunter 6-4-05

Logan 6-15-07

  • Reply to this Message
  • my*cheeky*monkey

Seriously missthing, why do you come here. You know what everyone here thinks of you. Your stories are gross and you are a HOMEWRECKER!!!! You show no remorse either.

Do everyone a favor...take some valtrex, step away from the computer and call it a day.

K? THNXBAI!


The Beach Life & Beach Life Prints

You don't agree with my opinion? Please contact my boss at 1-800-Idon'tgiveadamnwhatyouthink

  • Reply to this Message
  • Lemony

Cookiefug was funny! love

I shall also confess - I trolled years ago for about a month under the s/n WalmartEatsBabies. I have no idea what I did to get myself banned but that s/n disappeared quick. It may have just been the name altogether now that I think of it.
In 2007 I trolled for a few months as BooBooBeGone and again I was banned but I forget what for. I know with that name I got into a scuffle with someone over something.

I'm too forgetful to troll! cry
  • Reply to this Message
  • love*my*girlie*girl
MISSTHING PUTTY GOES SMAP
KATE GOSLEINE
  • Reply to this Message
  • razberiswrl
I dunno girly ... I always thought that was QUEEEEEEEFFFFFFFFF ...

dumbazz
  • Reply to this Message
  • elyselovesherboys

So was kathi also StirCrazyMom?(the poster troll who had the photo shopped Susan Banks avatar and was selling her mansion)

Elyse

  • Reply to this Message
  • my*cheeky*monkey
No. Susan Banks is NOT Stir Crazy Mom. I thought that was also Andrea. I miss SCM she always made me laugh.


The Beach Life & Beach Life Prints

You don't agree with my opinion? Please contact my boss at 1-800-Idon'tgiveadamnwhatyouthink

  • Reply to this Message
  • razberiswrl
Haha Lem ... Miss Forgetful forgot one ... winkwinkwinkwinkwinkwinkwinkwink
  • Reply to this Message

No comments:

Blog Archive