Thursday, September 25, 2008

The Big Reveal Posts 1029-1128

Date: Sep-19
To: All
From: laliwalden
Add to FriendsIgnore

Report as ViolationPrintSend to a FriendBookmark 202276.1029

I didn't think if was a secret? It's been discussed on other boards?







Date: Sep-19
To: All
From: Tofu_Mommy
Add to FriendsIgnore

Report as ViolationPrintSend to a FriendBookmark 202276.1030


fka tofurkey

SAHM***DS 5/05***DD 7/07




Date: Sep-19
To: Rez0
From: twin4life
Add to FriendsIgnore

Report as ViolationPrintSend to a FriendBookmark 202276.1031

ITA!!




Date: Sep-19
To: All
From: Lemony
Add to FriendsIgnore

Report as ViolationPrintSend to a FriendBookmark 202276.1032


I like tofu in stir-fries, I just don't get the appeal of tofu made to look like a bird. Its just... weird.



Lemony
going out with a bang since... whenever my ticker says (see below)


Date: Sep-19
To: All
From: my*cheeky*monkey
Add to FriendsIgnore

Report as ViolationPrintSend to a FriendBookmark 202276.1033

Hello gang! This sure has gotten interesting



The Beach Life & Beach Life Prints

You don't agree with my opinion? Please contact my boss at 1-800-Idon'tgiveadamnwhatyouthink




Date: Sep-19
To: All
From: Tofu_Mommy
Add to FriendsIgnore

Report as ViolationPrintSend to a FriendBookmark 202276.1034

Hi cheeky!!!!!! Someone doesn't like lol animals...





fka tofurkey

SAHM***DS 5/05***DD 7/07




Date: Sep-19
To: All
From: Lemony
Add to FriendsIgnore

Report as ViolationPrintSend to a FriendBookmark 202276.1035


I didn't know if the bbcpostsecret thing was a secret or not, it's probably just one of those mysteries that I personally didn't know. I find there are a lot of those. I'm slow.



Lemony
going out with a bang since... whenever my ticker says (see below)





Date: Sep-19
To: All
From: my*cheeky*monkey
Add to FriendsIgnore

Report as ViolationPrintSend to a FriendBookmark 202276.1036





The Beach Life & Beach Life Prints

You don't agree with my opinion? Please contact my boss at 1-800-Idon'tgiveadamnwhatyouthink





Date: Sep-19
To: All
From: Ramble On
Add to FriendsIgnore

Report as ViolationPrintSend to a FriendBookmark 202276.1037

I'm pretty sure Kendra has asked people to send her things for bbcpostsecret on the NBBC BHB...so no, I don't think she was hiding.

Someone once said a million monkeys using a million keyboards could reproduce the complete works of William Shakespeare. Thanks to MySpace, we now know that to be entirely false.




Date: Sep-19
To: All
From: kendrasaurus
Add to FriendsIgnore

Report as ViolationPrintSend to a FriendBookmark 202276.1038

Nope... not a secret, never was. No longer accepting blatant personal attacks, but everything else is fair game!



Oh, and the unibomber death-threat -type-secret sender... if you're out there, ... yeah, sorry... not going to post that one either.










Date: Sep-19
To: All
From: Tater Salad
Add to FriendsIgnore

Report as ViolationPrintSend to a FriendBookmark 202276.1039

I knew it was discussed on that one board, but I wasn't sure if it was public or not.

No big deal.








Date: Sep-19
To: All
From: Pumpkin 3.14159265
Add to FriendsIgnore

Report as ViolationPrintSend to a FriendBookmark 202276.1040

I have a confession. It's spicy!




























I love Mexican Mochas. I'm too cheap to pay the extra .35 cents or whatever for the barista to add a shot of cinnamon syrup, so I pop a cinnamon Altoid in my mouth while I drink a regualar old mocha. It tastes the same.


There you go. A confession and a bargain all in one.




Date: Sep-19
To: All
From: kendrasaurus
Add to FriendsIgnore

Report as ViolationPrintSend to a FriendBookmark 202276.1041

I refrained from posting it anywhere else after the poor reception it got over here in a thread that mentioned it. No more shameless promoting for me.









Date: Sep-19
To: kendrasaurus
From: hahawillis
Add to FriendsIgnore

Report as ViolationPrintSend to a FriendBookmark 202276.1042

Those pictures of your kids are gorgeous. Just thought I would mention that again.




Date: Sep-19
To: hahawillis
From: kendrasaurus
Add to FriendsIgnore

Report as ViolationPrintSend to a FriendBookmark 202276.1043

Thank you :)










Date: Sep-19
To: All
From: my*cheeky*monkey
Add to FriendsIgnore

Report as ViolationPrintSend to a FriendBookmark 202276.1044

I thought this was going to get good?



The Beach Life & Beach Life Prints

You don't agree with my opinion? Please contact my boss at 1-800-Idon'tgiveadamnwhatyouthink




Date: Sep-19
To: All
From: Tofu_Mommy
Add to FriendsIgnore

Report as ViolationPrintSend to a FriendBookmark 202276.1045

The night is still young cheeky....



fka tofurkey

SAHM***DS 5/05***DD 7/07




Date: Sep-19
To: All
From: sweetpea's momma
Add to FriendsIgnore

Report as ViolationPrintSend to a FriendBookmark 202276.1046

I'm fairly certain that sweetpea's momma is not a ranter.

Correct. I am not a ranter or a hoff.





Date: Sep-19
To: All
From: Princess Peaches
Add to FriendsIgnore

Report as ViolationPrintSend to a FriendBookmark 202276.1047

Those aren't Kendras kids. She kidnapped them.



I have a secret....





I am Mistress Kitty Strokum. And Creamed Corn. Which means (if you read earlier in the thread) that I am a dude, and did myself. I am also hung like a giant corn cob.



http://confessionsofadramaqueen.wordpress.com/


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Edited Sep-19 by Princess Peaches



Date: Sep-19
To: All
From: Pandas*Mom
Add to FriendsIgnore

Report as ViolationPrintSend to a FriendBookmark 202276.1048

Oh noes Peaches - that means you saw my bewbies too.
Kathi

Mom to Andy - Special in so many ways - adopted, autism and celiac disease.

Visit my blogs: http://kathi-mygarden.blogspot.com/ & http://kathi-gfcf.blogspot.com/




Date: Sep-19
To: All
From: Princess Peaches
Add to FriendsIgnore

Report as ViolationPrintSend to a FriendBookmark 202276.1049

I even took pictures. So be nice to me or I am posting them on the Biker Board!


http://confessionsofadramaqueen.wordpress.com/




Date: Sep-19
To: All
From: my*cheeky*monkey
Add to FriendsIgnore

Report as ViolationPrintSend to a FriendBookmark 202276.1050

What a let down...I really wanted to hear about the breat unmasking of the MDU writers. Pffft. She has nothing.






The Beach Life & Beach Life Prints

You don't agree with my opinion? Please contact my boss at 1-800-Idon'tgiveadamnwhatyouthink




Date: Sep-19
To: All
From: Pandas*Mom
Add to FriendsIgnore

Report as ViolationPrintSend to a FriendBookmark 202276.1051

Go ahead and post them - if those bikers want to see 50 year old boobs - go for it!
Kathi

Mom to Andy - Special in so many ways - adopted, autism and celiac disease.

Visit my blogs: http://kathi-mygarden.blogspot.com/ & http://kathi-gfcf.blogspot.com/




Date: Sep-19
To: All
From: Princess Peaches
Add to FriendsIgnore

Report as ViolationPrintSend to a FriendBookmark 202276.1052

I am waiting Cheeky. DYING of anticipation. Can you pass me a margarita while I wait?



http://confessionsofadramaqueen.wordpress.com/

Date: Sep-19
To: All
From: Powered_by_Starbucks
Add to FriendsIgnore

Report as ViolationPrintSend to a FriendBookmark 202276.1053

That's all the juicy gossip for today? I've been up since 5 am getting ready for our yard sale but I made $340 today and we still have tomorrow. Who knew my garage had so much crap in it!!

I always thought the MDU writers were from the hoff board, I just didn't know who they were. I didn't know there were 7 of them either.

What is going to happen once this place is closed down? The nbbc is so scattered and finding drama is going to suck!!

And Sam girl, where have you been with the bbc post secret gig? It's great.





Date: Sep-19
To: All
From: my*cheeky*monkey
Add to FriendsIgnore

Report as ViolationPrintSend to a FriendBookmark 202276.1054

I messing around with blog templates and I am quickly losing my patience. If I wasn't on medication (bronchitis again) I would have a nice Sapphire & tonic.



The Beach Life & Beach Life Prints

You don't agree with my opinion? Please contact my boss at 1-800-Idon'tgiveadamnwhatyouthink




Date: Sep-19
To: All
From: KaRiZzMaTiKaL_oNe
Add to FriendsIgnore

Report as ViolationPrintSend to a FriendBookmark 202276.1055

I am Mistress Kitty Strokum. And Creamed Corn. Which means (if you read earlier in the thread) that I am a dude, and did myself. I am also hung like a giant corn cob.

You're also a dedicated democrat then, because we all now know CreamedCorn is the biggest liberal on the planet

Jessica, single mommy to Jacob Brycen




Date: Sep-19
To: All
From: Princess Peaches
Add to FriendsIgnore

Report as ViolationPrintSend to a FriendBookmark 202276.1056

DAMN STRAIGHT!!!!!

OBAMA in '08!!!!!



http://confessionsofadramaqueen.wordpress.com/





Date: Sep-19
To: All
From: creamedcorn
Add to FriendsIgnore

Report as ViolationPrintSend to a FriendBookmark 202276.1057





CC








http://crumbsinmycleavage/wordpress.com





Date: Sep-19
To: All
From: Princess Peaches
Add to FriendsIgnore

Report as ViolationPrintSend to a FriendBookmark 202276.1058

Creamed Corn is HILLARY CLINTON!!!!!!

MY IDOL!!!

(link not kid safe. Youtube)



http://confessionsofadramaqueen.wordpress.com/




Date: Sep-19
To: All
From: creamedcorn
Add to FriendsIgnore

Report as ViolationPrintSend to a FriendBookmark 202276.1059









http://crumbsinmycleavage/wordpress.com





Date: Sep-19
To: All
From: creamedcorn
Add to FriendsIgnore

Report as ViolationPrintSend to a FriendBookmark 202276.1060









http://crumbsinmycleavage/wordpress.com





Date: Sep-19
To: creamedcorn
From: Princess Peaches
Add to FriendsIgnore

Report as ViolationPrintSend to a FriendBookmark 202276.1061

I luv you.


http://confessionsofadramaqueen.wordpress.com/




Date: Sep-19
To: All
From: creamedcorn
Add to FriendsIgnore

Report as ViolationPrintSend to a FriendBookmark 202276.1062

CC







http://crumbsinmycleavage/wordpress.com





Date: Sep-19
To: All
From: my*cheeky*monkey
Add to FriendsIgnore

Report as ViolationPrintSend to a FriendBookmark 202276.1063

So......



The Beach Life & Beach Life Prints

You don't agree with my opinion? Please contact my boss at 1-800-Idon'tgiveadamnwhatyouthink




Date: Sep-19
To: All
From: my2lilbugs23
Add to FriendsIgnore

Report as ViolationPrintSend to a FriendBookmark 202276.1064

Buttons



Don't like what I have to say? Please call- 1-800-WHOGIVESAFUGWHATYOUTHINK



Date: Sep-19
To: All
From: creamedcorn
Add to FriendsIgnore

Report as ViolationPrintSend to a FriendBookmark 202276.1065

Wha? Buttons?



CC










http://crumbsinmycleavage/wordpress.com





Date: Sep-19
To: All
From: my2lilbugs23
Add to FriendsIgnore

Report as ViolationPrintSend to a FriendBookmark 202276.1066

So(sew) buttons. The joys of being bored and in pain.



Don't like what I have to say? Please call- 1-800-WHOGIVESAFUGWHATYOUTHINK



Date: Sep-19
To: All
From: creamedcorn
Add to FriendsIgnore

Report as ViolationPrintSend to a FriendBookmark 202276.1067

OH, LOL, I get it now!

CC












http://crumbsinmycleavage/wordpress.com





Date: Sep-19
To: All
From: Irish128
Add to FriendsIgnore

Report as ViolationPrintSend to a FriendBookmark 202276.1068





Mary

Mama to: Ian, Macy, and Jackson








Date: Sep-19
To: All
From: Irish128
Add to FriendsIgnore

Report as ViolationPrintSend to a FriendBookmark 202276.1069

Because it's FRIDAY!!!









Mary

Mama to: Ian, Macy, and Jackson








Date: Sep-19
To: All
From: AdventuresW/Gretchen
Add to FriendsIgnore

Report as ViolationPrintSend to a FriendBookmark 202276.1070

sigh.

i guess the fact that it made it to 1000 posts before the lolz took over is saying something.





Date: Sep-19
To: All
From: Waffle*Masterrrr
Add to FriendsIgnore

Report as ViolationPrintSend to a FriendBookmark 202276.1071

MARY- you forgot a really really funny squirrel!






& one sweet angel I never got to hold




Date: Sep-19
To: All
From: Waffle*Masterrrr
Add to FriendsIgnore

Report as ViolationPrintSend to a FriendBookmark 202276.1072

We still haven't figured out JoJoBob, huh? Darn.

Also, can I just say that one single person must send a TON of those bbcpost secrets in. Because they have the same weird font, in the same exact format. I've always thought that. It's weird, if you look at like, postsecret, I've never once thought that any of them on a given day looked anything alike. But everytime I go to the BBCpostsecret, there's usually 3 or 4 that look exactly the same. Someone must be bored! lol




& one sweet angel I never got to hold

Date: Sep-19
To: Waffle*Masterrrr
From: Irish128
Add to FriendsIgnore

Report as ViolationPrintSend to a FriendBookmark 202276.1073

You mean this?





Things are getting squirrelly around here....

Mary

Mama to: Ian, Macy, and Jackson








Date: Sep-19
To: All
From: Ramble On
Add to FriendsIgnore

Report as ViolationPrintSend to a FriendBookmark 202276.1074

I have a confession...













Two rums and cokes...and I'm feeling a bit tipsy. You all better be careful or all the this corn, monkey, peach stuff is going to become a turn on for me and my beer goggles. I think I need a psychiatrist and it's going to cost thousands just to explain. Any psychiatrists on the board so we can just cut to the chase?


Someone once said a million monkeys using a million keyboards could reproduce the complete works of William Shakespeare. Thanks to MySpace, we now know that to be entirely false.




Date: Sep-19
To: All
From: AdventuresW/Gretchen
Add to FriendsIgnore

Report as ViolationPrintSend to a FriendBookmark 202276.1075

i play one on TV. does that count?





Date: Sep-19
To: Britney*is*my*momma
From: laliwalden
Add to FriendsIgnore

Report as ViolationPrintSend to a FriendBookmark 202276.1076

I am still waiting to hear all these secrets!! Spill it!!






Date: Sep-19
To: laliwalden
From: AshleysCloset
Add to FriendsIgnore

Report as ViolationPrintSend to a FriendBookmark 202276.1077

I know, all the build up for the one lame-o, not even very interesting secret was lame. We were on a real roll for a minute there. I agree with Gretchen that I think it's a record that it took so long for things to disintegrate into LULZ Skwerls.


Don't click here if you are easily offended.....




Date: Sep-19
To: All
From: LadyKiller
Add to FriendsIgnore

Report as ViolationPrintSend to a FriendBookmark 202276.1078

I realize no one cares now -

BUT -

- not a man

- not a celebrity (though you guys are funny)

- and I'm out on a hot date tonight.



See you when I get back if I'm sober enough for the interwebs!






Date: Sep-19
To: All
From: Pumpkin 3.14159265
Add to FriendsIgnore

Report as ViolationPrintSend to a FriendBookmark 202276.1079

this might hint at what LadyKiller's confession will be:

http://boards.babycenter.com/n/pfx/forum.aspx?sr=y&msg=197699.63&nav=messages&webtag=bcus5465




Date: Sep-19
To: All
From: AdventuresW/Gretchen
Add to FriendsIgnore

Report as ViolationPrintSend to a FriendBookmark 202276.1080

IME, threesomes never quite work out. someone always feels jealous or neglected and the logistics are kind of weird.





Date: Sep-19
To: All
From: AshleysCloset
Add to FriendsIgnore

Report as ViolationPrintSend to a FriendBookmark 202276.1081

Klassy.

(not you Gretchen)


Don't click here if you are easily offended.....


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Edited Sep-19 by AshleysCloset



Date: Sep-19
To: All
From: Sugar Pants
Add to FriendsIgnore

Report as ViolationPrintSend to a FriendBookmark 202276.1082

Okay.....I decided I will share a teeny tiny secret.

Just a little one.

That some of you may suspect anyway.




But MDU is not run by the Hoffs. Some of them are writers.


But not all the writers are hoffs.





One is even a Ranter.






There. That's all. I will be taking no questions nor making any further statements at this time. Thank you and goodnight.




My name is Sugar Pants, and I approve this message.
Don't care for my message? Contact my boss at 1.800.whogivesafugwhatyouthink




My Personal Blog: J and C and Me






Date: Sep-19
To: All
From: Fairy-Tale Family
Add to FriendsIgnore

Report as ViolationPrintSend to a FriendBookmark 202276.1083

Hmmm, so that's it? That's my friday night entertainment? Lame. Lol.

I think everyone should have more to drink, THEN the secrets will all come out!

ETA, rebecca, I didn't mean you. I meant the last 10 pages, lol.





Kira (Keyeruhh) :)

I'm the mommy - That's why!




--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Edited Sep-19 by Fairy-Tale Family



Date: Sep-19
To: All
From: mm44
Add to FriendsIgnore

Report as ViolationPrintSend to a FriendBookmark 202276.1084

Once again I am JoJoBob sorry it couldn't be one of the "Clique"



Date: Sep-19
To: All
From: Mommyto2Sweetpeas
Add to FriendsIgnore

Report as ViolationPrintSend to a FriendBookmark 202276.1085

CC Those Obama/Hilary pictures are hilarious!

And I nominate Britney*is*my*momma or whatever it is for the most annoying poster EVER! I don't care who the MDU writers are! In fact, I don't want to know! It kind of ruins it a little for me! So, I don't know why you have such a hard-on for them, and why you want to be such a b!tch about it, but NO ONE CARES!

Traci - mommy to-

Riley Jeremiah - 5/11/04-4 years, 45 lbs, still harnessed!
Liliana Helena - 4/30/07-16 months, 23 lbs, still rear-facing!





Date: Sep-19
To: All
From: GrandmaFluffy
Add to FriendsIgnore

Report as ViolationPrintSend to a FriendBookmark 202276.1086

Thanks for reminding me it is Friday. I need to get busy before the cleaning post comes on!! It is so nice to see everyone enjoying each other's company so much. It will be sad when this ends. I love the lol cats (I guess I said that right). I don't have any secrets to share that are worthy of posting here anyway.




Date: Sep-19
To: mm44
From: Waffle*Masterrrr
Add to FriendsIgnore

Report as ViolationPrintSend to a FriendBookmark 202276.1087

Really? B/c seriously JoJoBob is the best ever. No lie.




& one sweet angel I never got to hold




Date: Sep-19
To: All
From: mrd9295
Add to FriendsIgnore

Report as ViolationPrintSend to a FriendBookmark 202276.1088

Ok, I've read all of this thread over the past few days and I've just got this to say...



I'm soooo confused!!!!



Can someone please put together a cliff notes version of what the heck everyone is revealing? Who's who, who's not who, I can no longer keep any of this straight! Ashley, could I maybe have a copy of your infamous spread sheet with all the notes from this thread added?

Thanks!



Marla

D'Angela ^i^ 9-14-2000

Anastasia 4-12-2003

Eliana 3-4-2005




Date: Sep-19
To: All
From: creamedcorn
Add to FriendsIgnore

Report as ViolationPrintSend to a FriendBookmark 202276.1089

Here's one for you...

I know what town and state JoJoBob is in.

Verify that and you're the winner!

CC











http://crumbsinmycleavage/wordpress.com





Date: Sep-19
To: All
From: HotJavaMamax3
Add to FriendsIgnore

Report as ViolationPrintSend to a FriendBookmark 202276.1090

I think I should post the pictures of Gretchen from our DFW meetup awhile back. They were emailed to me awhile back.





Date: Sep-19
To: All
From: Sugar Pants
Add to FriendsIgnore

Report as ViolationPrintSend to a FriendBookmark 202276.1091

Marla - Here's a cliff notes version. It's probably not all (and nothing from this evening) but most of it's covered.

My name is Sugar Pants, and I approve this message.
Don't care for my message? Contact my boss at 1.800.whogivesafugwhatyouthink




My Personal Blog: J and C and Me






Date: Sep-19
To: HotJavaMamax3
From: Amanda 'n' Boys
Add to FriendsIgnore

Report as ViolationPrintSend to a FriendBookmark 202276.1092

Why would you post a picture of Gretchen? She just posted a picture of herself a few days ago in ask drunk gretchen... thats not revealing anything!


Date: Sep-19
To: All
From: HotJavaMamax3
Add to FriendsIgnore

Report as ViolationPrintSend to a FriendBookmark 202276.1093

They are cute pictures. Nothing bad.





Date: Sep-19
To: Sugar Pants
From: mrd9295
Add to FriendsIgnore

Report as ViolationPrintSend to a FriendBookmark 202276.1094

TY!

You see, I didn't even know that this was on MDU as I haven't been anywhere but here trying my darnedest to figure this thread alone out! Man, all these years on the BHB and I'm going to end feeling like I don't know anyone or anything!



Marla

D'Angela ^i^ 9-14-2000

Anastasia 4-12-2003

Eliana 3-4-2005




Date: Sep-19
To: creamedcorn
From: hahawillis
Add to FriendsIgnore

Report as ViolationPrintSend to a FriendBookmark 202276.1095

You really made me LOL with that one.




Date: Sep-19
To: All
From: AdventuresW/Gretchen
Add to FriendsIgnore

Report as ViolationPrintSend to a FriendBookmark 202276.1096

hey, i have pics of her daughter holding my fishbowl margarita to counter with






Date: Sep-19
To: All
From: creamedcorn
Add to FriendsIgnore

Report as ViolationPrintSend to a FriendBookmark 202276.1097

he makes it so easy...





but, I'm equal opportunity...







http://crumbsinmycleavage/wordpress.com





Date: Sep-19
To: AdventuresW/Gretchen
From: HotJavaMamax3
Add to FriendsIgnore

Report as ViolationPrintSend to a FriendBookmark 202276.1098

I have them too. They were hilarious. Soo much fun that night. Post them. I dare you.





Date: Sep-19
To: All
From: AdventuresW/Gretchen
Add to FriendsIgnore

Report as ViolationPrintSend to a FriendBookmark 202276.1099

You mean these?



Whaddabout this one?

I am perfectly innocent here:

And I have all these people to back up my story




Date: Sep-19
To: All
From: HotJavaMamax3
Add to FriendsIgnore

Report as ViolationPrintSend to a FriendBookmark 202276.1100

Innocent my arse!





Date: Sep-19
To: All
From: HotJavaMamax3
Add to FriendsIgnore

Report as ViolationPrintSend to a FriendBookmark 202276.1101

And yet more Gretchen





Date: Sep-19
To: All
From: AdventuresW/Gretchen
Add to FriendsIgnore

Report as ViolationPrintSend to a FriendBookmark 202276.1102

the blank-ness of your picture kinda stole your thunder there, didnt it?





Date: Sep-19
To: Mommyto2Sweetpeas
From: Britney*is*my*momma
Add to FriendsIgnore

Report as ViolationPrintSend to a FriendBookmark 202276.1103

Then stop reading my posts.



Date: Sep-19
To: Britney*is*my*momma
From: Tater Salad
Add to FriendsIgnore

Report as ViolationPrintSend to a FriendBookmark 202276.1104

Oh look, you came back.








Date: Sep-19
To: All
From: Powered_by_Starbucks
Add to FriendsIgnore

Report as ViolationPrintSend to a FriendBookmark 202276.1105

A Ranter writes for MDU. Holeeeeee fecal matter. lol.

Mkay, what else is out there and where did that perky little Andrea scurry off to? God is faithful I tell ya

I have more junk to sell tomorrow so I best go to sleep. This wine induced euphoria better go away fast. Nothing like party with the family to make Friday nights fun :)

I keep logging on to make sure we're still here. I really think I'm going to be sad once the curtain goes down for good. No encore, no nothing...just darkness.





Date: Sep-19
To: AdventuresW/Gretchen
From: HotJavaMamax3
Add to FriendsIgnore

Report as ViolationPrintSend to a FriendBookmark 202276.1106

You know I love you, Gretchen. That night was fun. I will have to let y'all know when I will be heading south again.





Date: Sep-19
To: All
From: TeqSun
Add to FriendsIgnore

Report as ViolationPrintSend to a FriendBookmark 202276.1107

Wanna hear a super juicy super secret secret???

I heard Lemony and Sugar Pants make lemonades!?!?!?!!!!?!!!

GASP









Date: Sep-19
To: All
From: Lemony
Add to FriendsIgnore

Report as ViolationPrintSend to a FriendBookmark 202276.1108


and it's sooooo sweet!!!!!!




Lemony
going out with a bang since... whenever my ticker says (see below)





Date: Sep-19
To: All
From: Rubberhose- upurnose
Add to FriendsIgnore

Report as ViolationPrintSend to a FriendBookmark 202276.1109

What a bunch of DORKS!

So much for this board going out with a bang, more like a whimper.

I thought you Ladies were better than that, I really expected some fireworkz.




Date: Sep-20
To: All
From: Fairy-Tale Family
Add to FriendsIgnore

Report as ViolationPrintSend to a FriendBookmark 202276.1110

I confess that I'm selling my exes stuff because he's left it here for more than a year and that constitutes abandoned property.

Anyone wanna buy his late grandmother's table and a bookshelf that his late grandfather built? I'll give you a good price!



Kira (Keyeruhh) :)

I'm the mommy - That's why!






Date: Sep-20
To: All
From: katbabies
Add to FriendsIgnore

Report as ViolationPrintSend to a FriendBookmark 202276.1111

Ok, I hope this is buried enough so two certain people, who claim to have "lost interest" anyways, won't find it and b*tch at me... but really, they can't hurt me anymore because I don't care. And I want you all to have the update you've professed youve waited for!

TIN-FOIL GUY GOT DUMPED BY WORLD'S BEST WOMAN!

The honeymoon is over!

And last night I listened to him speaking at me on the phone (by now ways a converstation, since I could think of nothing to say in reply. He is so oblivious to the rest of reality, I pity him. He didn't seem to even see what he's done. I know that it's pointless to confront him with any of this... Like how can you think you can explain how broken hearted and confused you are by your girlfriend of 5 months, to the woman who loved you for 8 years, has 2 children with you, and who's heart you ripped out and stomped on with barely an emotion??? How can he? I listened to him yesterday and realized how he can, and did, do these things. He cannot comprehend other peoples emotions. He can see them, copy them, insist he experiences them too, but his actions like this just show who he really is.

I once was hit on by a guy at a lunch counter. I went home that night and bragged about it to him. The outcome I expected was that he be happy for me, perhaps flattered that he had 'the hot wife'... What I got was cruelty. We went out that night to a huge club, he ditched me, and got smashed within 10 minutes of walking in. When I found him he flipped me off and said, in front of a bunch of people "why don't you leave me alone and go find that other guys d!ck?" I was humiliated. And all because, to him, another man speaking to me was what indefinately leads to me cheating, because in his eyes of course, I didn't love him.

So I listened to him, and pitied him. He thinks he has to earn love. Get a ring on that girl, because lord knows her words are all lies and she doesn't love you even if she says it every day. right?

My friends all worry I'd take him back. STOP IT!!! I'd be negating all the positives I have found in my life since then. I am finding out who I am, what I can truely be, and how much more there is to life that I ever knew. Also, learning there are lots of other fish in the ocean... ;P that's always nice too!

Oh, and a last bit of drama... this is mine...all stupid and self inflicted, but oh well no one's perfect. ... I met a guy online. Went on a couple really... friendly dates about a month into it. Then solicted him, just for the heck of it, with another email address, and the scum bag wrote back and kept writing "her". I had steam coming out my ears... until I realized.... How cool is this? I get to out a cheater, and do it RIGHT this time. So, he's arranging to meet "her" for drinks.... and I set it up so I'd show at his house just as he's leaving. And I dumped him. Said "I don't want to date you anymore" Then just before I said buh bye, I said said "and "hannah" doesn't want to date you either!!!" His jaw just dropped and his face went right. He had been just emotionless as I said I didn't want to see him, just saying his "yep, yep, yep" (and since he's a cop... all "cop-like" :O ) Then after I said a so-unlike-me little cus about him, I walked away and never looked back!!! Yay me, I'm so glad I just learned how to dump a loser! Wish I would have known 8 years ago LOL!



Kathy

Blessed are the Pure in Heart, for They Shall See God.




Date: Sep-20
To: All
From: Fairy-Tale Family
Add to FriendsIgnore

Report as ViolationPrintSend to a FriendBookmark 202276.1112

KATHY!!! That's AWESOME. That was the best post on this whole thread, as far as I'm concerned. I remember your original thread, I even stalker her myspace for awhile. Karma's a biotch! Good for you!



Kira (Keyeruhh) :)

I'm the mommy - That's why!



Date: Sep-20
To: All
From: my*cheeky*monkey
Add to FriendsIgnore

Report as ViolationPrintSend to a FriendBookmark 202276.1113

Could it be? Has this thread finally lost steam?



The Beach Life & Beach Life Prints

You don't agree with my opinion? Please contact my boss at 1-800-Idon'tgiveadamnwhatyouthink




Date: Sep-20
To: All
From: midaprilbaby
Add to FriendsIgnore

Report as ViolationPrintSend to a FriendBookmark 202276.1114

Hello....is anyone out there reading this thread??? MM44 has confessed twice to being JOJOBoB - I'm listening MM and interested in the details - please spill more.



Cindy - Mom to Owen 5 & Emma Grace almost 2




Date: Sep-20
To: All
From: Sugar Pants
Add to FriendsIgnore

Report as ViolationPrintSend to a FriendBookmark 202276.1115

Yes, but MM44 is also a no one, so why would that 'confession' mean anything?

Plus, I'm with CC on this one....not sure it's even real. Fess up the goods and tell us where you're from, because we all know it ain't texas (and a few of us know where it really is).

My name is Sugar Pants, and I approve this message.
Don't care for my message? Contact my boss at 1.800.whogivesafugwhatyouthink




My Personal Blog: J and C and Me






Date: Sep-20
To: All
From: Melty*
Add to FriendsIgnore

Report as ViolationPrintSend to a FriendBookmark 202276.1116

Problem is, Sugar Pants, you've said before publicly where JJB is really from so it could still be an imposter. BUT, from what else has been said on the thread about who JJB is, it makes complete sense.

DD 05/05

DS 06/07





Date: Sep-20
To: All
From: dms9683
Add to FriendsIgnore

Report as ViolationPrintSend to a FriendBookmark 202276.1117

I just really wanna know who JJB is. So why doesn't somebody click on MM44 and email her something. Tell her to post is as JJB. If it really is her then she will know what is sent.

Hmmmm.... that sounds more simple than it probably is

~Danielle




Date: Sep-20
To: katbabies
From: Irish128
Add to FriendsIgnore

Report as ViolationPrintSend to a FriendBookmark 202276.1118

Glad to hear you're being strong.

Tin foil hat man needs to move to Oz & stay there w/ the flying monkeys.



Mary

Mama to: Ian, Macy, and Jackson








Date: Sep-20
To: All
From: Sugar Pants
Add to FriendsIgnore

Report as ViolationPrintSend to a FriendBookmark 202276.1119

Melty - oh yeah. I forgot about that.

Well, i don't think that this MM44 is in that group. I think it's just someone who saw Gretchen's thread when it started days ago and signed up for an account, waited the 48 hours, and posted "I'm jojobob".


Okay, I'll put my guesses on the table.

1. It really just is a mom from that birthboard (I can't even remember where she came from now) that was dared to get 100 posts in under an hour (that was her first thread here, remember) and decided to stay as a troll. I'm thinking....20% on this one.

2. Melty. Sorry girl. You are one of my other guesses. I'm thinking about 30% on that one.

3. Natalia. Sorry again. You're the third guess, and the one I've been leaning toward for a long time. 50%

Kudos to whomever it is for being good enough to get caught, but I still can't stand jojo/trolling in general and would be sad to hear if it's one of my 'friends'.



Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud.





My Personal Blog: J and C and Me






Date: Sep-20
To: Sugar Pants
From: Melty*
Add to FriendsIgnore

Report as ViolationPrintSend to a FriendBookmark 202276.1120

I believe what Anne said about JJB. It makes sense.

SP, I figured at someone point someone would think it might be me but I promise you, I'm not that creative or obnoxious and it's just not my style. I don't have any other accounts here.

Nat's not in the right place from what I understand. But I might not have all the facts.

ETFix typo

DD 05/05

DS 06/07


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Edited Sep-20 by Melty*



Date: Sep-20
To: All
From: Sugar Pants
Add to FriendsIgnore

Report as ViolationPrintSend to a FriendBookmark 202276.1121

I would much prefer it to be some anon bb chick that I never liked in the first place.



Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud.





My Personal Blog: J and C and Me






Date: Sep-20
To: All
From: Becmobile
Add to FriendsIgnore

Report as ViolationPrintSend to a FriendBookmark 202276.1122

my confessions are not at all juicy but here they are none the less.



I puffy heart love sugar pants. I wanna be her IRL friend. That's probably pretty stalkerish cuz I'm kind of a no one around here.

I think powered by starbucks DH is pretty hot (if I am remembering him correctly from one of those show my your DH threads forever ago). PBS.. he's cute!! Good job!!



I want to know who the Ranters and Hoffs are. I remember the blinkies, and the hoff pics everywhere but I have NO idea where they came from!!




Date: Sep-20
To: All
From: Rubberhose- upurnose
Add to FriendsIgnore

Report as ViolationPrintSend to a FriendBookmark 202276.1123

Getting better, but still weak. Come on, SPILL IT! I know some of you have some good shiz!



Date: Sep-20
To: All
From: Beantown_Mommy
Add to FriendsIgnore

Report as ViolationPrintSend to a FriendBookmark 202276.1124

1. It really just is a mom from that birthboard (I can't even remember where she came from now) that was dared to get 100 posts in under an hour (that was her first thread here, remember) and decided to stay as a troll. I'm thinking....20% on this one.

Pretty much. JoJoBob is not mm44 (who are you anyway?) and I'm fairly sure I'm the only person on BHB who knows her. She is just a mama having some fun. She's not anyone else in hiding. And frankly, I think she's lost interest in BHB - she hasn't been on in months. Sorry folks, no point in speculating.

I fully admit that I'm a "nobody"... just a long-time lurker who related tales of BHB hilarity to a friend (and may have had something to do with that "dare" way back when!).

She did receive some ducky clothing when her last kiddo was born


Kara, Mom to Abby (1/12/06) and Lizzy (6/15/08)





Date: Sep-20
To: All
From: ickystickymonkies
Add to FriendsIgnore

Report as ViolationPrintSend to a FriendBookmark 202276.1125

Here's my confession.... I actually think that the Carters ducky line from 02/03 is really really cute...I love the blue with the ducks...I had a blanket, a sleeper and a bathrobe from that line. Ok I still have it. My son born is 06 wore it after his brother born in 02 outgrew it all. And honestly I hope I have another boy so he can wear it too because I heart it so very much...hell I may even put it on a girl if we get one of those insted...








Date: Sep-20
To: All
From: PickleLovingPrincess
Add to FriendsIgnore

Report as ViolationPrintSend to a FriendBookmark 202276.1126

LOL, My 2yo dd is obsessed with ducks. Its crazy. We have duck socks, shirts, pants, panties, jacket, hats, blankets, bibs, etc. I giggle whenever I see anyone talk about the Duck clothing thread.
~Keli~
Madison-6, Adalyn-Terrible 2's





Date: Sep-20
To: All
From: Mommyto2Sweetpeas
Add to FriendsIgnore

Report as ViolationPrintSend to a FriendBookmark 202276.1127

Oh, here's a confession, not a very good one though! I am friends with momma2cameron IRL (I hope you don't mind that I posted that LOL)! We even went to Las Vegas together in April! I'm the one who got her hooked to this board! She's awesome! I just wish we lived closer to each other!

Ok, I'm lame. I've REALLY been trying to come up with something, ANYTHING, but so far, I got nothin LOL!

Oh, but I finished my CPST training today, so I am officially certified (or certifiable maybe LOL)! Sorry, totally OT, but I am excited!







Date: Sep-20
To: Mommyto2Sweetpeas
From: bloatedbuthappy
Add to FriendsIgnore

Report as ViolationPrintSend to a FriendBookmark 202276.1128

"Oh, but I finished my CPST training today, so I am officially certified (or certifiable maybe LOL)! Sorry, totally OT, but I am excited!"

CONGRATS!!!! that's awesome!

No comments:

Blog Archive