Thursday, September 25, 2008

THE END of The Big Reveal 1365 - 1389

Date: 11:21 AM
To: All
From: Powered_by_Starbucks
Add to FriendsIgnore

Report as ViolationPrintSend to a FriendBookmark 202276.1365

Nikki - I haven't looked at MDU in a while but this was back in April I believe. I have no clue who did it but it was out of line. But to call me a liar because you or any of your "group" didn't do it makes no sense.

I really don't want to rehash that one. I'm just tired of seeing things, directed at me, that don't need to be there.

You get that right?

And yes, thank you Tracy.





Date: 11:23 AM
To: All
From: Samantha-I-Amantha
Add to FriendsIgnore

Report as ViolationPrintSend to a FriendBookmark 202276.1366

I reported my own post. Everyone, please feel free to follow suit if it also offends you. Here's a quick link to it: REPORT

Sahmahnthah





Date: 11:31 AM
To: All
From: On_BBC_all_day
Add to FriendsIgnore

Report as ViolationPrintSend to a FriendBookmark 202276.1367

Wow... I'm surprised about some of the things on this thread.

Shrek- I like you but ummm you have a problem with PBS for saying CC's name when CC doesn't have a problem with it?

Like PP mentioned, its no surprise who is in the "Hoff group" They all show up on the same threads, if you pay attention you will see

Charlie and Sam (not sure how Sam got into this) seriously walk away from this madness!!!

Ranters... we wanna know who you are



http://runningincirclesx4.wordpress.com/

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Edited 11:32 AM by On_BBC_all_day



Date: 11:32 AM
To: All
From: Irish128
Add to FriendsIgnore

Report as ViolationPrintSend to a FriendBookmark 202276.1368

Sam,

Well you know you & I have a future knitting date. We've got a business to run you know.

Knitters for knitters.





Mary

Mama to: Ian, Macy, and Jackson








Date: 11:33 AM
To: On_BBC_all_day
From: Irish128
Add to FriendsIgnore

Report as ViolationPrintSend to a FriendBookmark 202276.1369

Can we start drinking now?





Mary

Mama to: Ian, Macy, and Jackson








Date: 11:34 AM
To: All
From: my2lilbugs23
Add to FriendsIgnore

Report as ViolationPrintSend to a FriendBookmark 202276.1370

We all show up on the same threads? I hardly ever post anymore so I know I am not showing up everywhere.



Heather

Mackenzie 3/02

Hailey 5/03




Date: 11:37 AM
To: All
From: DaySleeper
Add to FriendsIgnore

Report as ViolationPrintSend to a FriendBookmark 202276.1371

Can we all just agree we love zebra cakes and move on?


http://thevirtualvoyeur.wordpress.com/




Date: 11:37 AM
To: All
From: Bee*Sauce
Add to FriendsIgnore

Report as ViolationPrintSend to a FriendBookmark 202276.1372

LOL, I was just thinking the same thing Heather.

There are several Hoffs that no one on this board will ever know about, so saying all Hoffs follow each other around every thread is pretty naive.















Date: 11:39 AM
To: All
From: Julia Gulia
Add to FriendsIgnore

Report as ViolationPrintSend to a FriendBookmark 202276.1373

sigh.




Danielle

"I'll draw little eyeballs on your eyelids. You can sleep while I talk to you, but I'll think you are really awake because I'll have put little eyeballs on your eyelids." ~chandlers_a_girl




Date: 11:41 AM
To: All
From: On_BBC_all_day
Add to FriendsIgnore

Report as ViolationPrintSend to a FriendBookmark 202276.1374

My bad for saying ALL, I guess I should say that a lot of them show up on the same threads. Better?




http://runningincirclesx4.wordpress.com/



Date: 11:41 AM
To: DaySleeper
From: Princess Peaches
Add to FriendsIgnore

Report as ViolationPrintSend to a FriendBookmark 202276.1375

No. They are full of HFCS.


http://confessionsofadramaqueen.wordpress.com/




Date: 11:45 AM
To: All
From: Powered_by_Starbucks
Add to FriendsIgnore

Report as ViolationPrintSend to a FriendBookmark 202276.1376

I'm not sure I like zebra cakes. How dare you assume we all like them.

And true there are "hoffs" that rarely post but if a post catches someones attention it typically gets c/p to a different location. Then the fun ensues and the usual suspects file in. There are some "hoffs" I really like and they make me laugh, some were added after I departed. Some are more verbal and mean, others don't want to be lumped into that category. Hate the player not the game :) but hate is a strong word.

And Gretchen, you never answered sam. Have you never seen Baywatch?

Oh and what show is on now with the Hoff and Sharon Osborne? Hosted by Maury? I passed that one last night. The Hoff is still around.





Date: 11:46 AM
To: Princess Peaches
From: DaySleeper
Add to FriendsIgnore

Report as ViolationPrintSend to a FriendBookmark 202276.1377

Hey the HFCS people said it is fine in moderation. And I think a box a day is moderation.


http://thevirtualvoyeur.wordpress.com/




Date: 11:47 AM
To: All
From: Julia Gulia
Add to FriendsIgnore

Report as ViolationPrintSend to a FriendBookmark 202276.1378

Charlie, it's called America's Got Talent. I find him as a host quite ironic.





Danielle

"I'll draw little eyeballs on your eyelids. You can sleep while I talk to you, but I'll think you are really awake because I'll have put little eyeballs on your eyelids." ~chandlers_a_girl

Date: 11:49 AM
To: All
From: Powered_by_Starbucks
Add to FriendsIgnore

Report as ViolationPrintSend to a FriendBookmark 202276.1379

How dare you say the Hoff isn't talented.







Date: 11:56 AM
To: All
From: JNM*Mom
Add to FriendsIgnore

Report as ViolationPrintSend to a FriendBookmark 202276.1380

I admit that after seeing the pictures of the "Willy Warmers" that I pulled out my Reader's Digest Complete Guide To Needlework. and I was very disappointed that they didn't include instructions on how to make them. (Of course my book is circa 1979, so maybe I need a more current publication? ) Let me know if anyone needs instructions on a crocheted, sleeveless vest though.





JNM*Mom~ married to dh for 13 yrs + 3 boys + 2 dogs + 1 cat






Date: 11:57 AM
To: All
From: kaga33
Add to FriendsIgnore

Report as ViolationPrintSend to a FriendBookmark 202276.1381

So no one is going to explain what they are huh? What if I buy each and everyone of you an ice cream? http://www.wish.org/news/events/world_s_largest_ice_cream_social_cold_stone

Now will you tell me? Can I look it up in Wikipedia?





Date: 12:06 PM
To: Kawaii_Neko
From: DomesticGoddessLisa
Add to FriendsIgnore

Report as ViolationPrintSend to a FriendBookmark 202276.1382












Message 202276.1383 was deleted


Date: 12:12 PM
To: All
From: Samantha-I-Amantha
Add to FriendsIgnore

Report as ViolationPrintSend to a FriendBookmark 202276.1384

Better to ignore than admit you were wrong? Gotcha
Sahmahnthah





Date: 12:14 PM
To: All
From: Mommyto2Sweetpeas
Add to FriendsIgnore

Report as ViolationPrintSend to a FriendBookmark 202276.1385

That's right, attack me, someone who has NOTHING to do with this. As an objective poster, who knows NONE of what is going on, I was just telling you all what it looks like from the outside, and it is not painting a pretty picture of you. You don't care you say? Well, then why argue with Sam and Charlie about it? Why are YOU keeping it up? How can you criticize Charlie and Sam about all these things, while you are doing the exact same thing? Can we say hippo crate? You are either trying to convince other posters that Sam and Charlie are evil, or you ARE just as crazy and just as b!tchy as you claim them to be. If you are trying to convince us you are not doing a very good job when you start attacking us for tell you what it looks like from the outside. If you are just as crazy, maybe Charlie and Sam aren't as awful as you all claim.







Date: 12:16 PM
To: kaga33
From: doodledoos
Add to FriendsIgnore

Report as ViolationPrintSend to a FriendBookmark 202276.1386

The Hoff's & Ranters are just two groups of posters who got together and formed their own private boards to chat and whatever in a more private setting than the BBC. I'm guessing they snark on the maddness that goes on here at BBC - make fun of the posters they don't like, and various other jr. high type stuff. Not sure how it started but the Ranters were first (I think) and then the Hoffs. The Hoffs would post crazy pictures of David Hasselhoff on threads. It kept things funny on slow days. Most of the regulars on here recognize who a lot of the Hoffs are, but there's much more ambiguity as to who the Ranters are/were.

There was a poster - Zen - who was a member of both and at some point started pitting the two groups against each other. It got ugly here in about October 2007 (when I was on maternity leave with a new baby and too busy to check in - missing the drama.) and a bunch of folks were banned. Zen got outed by the groups when it was found out she was behind all the hate.

PBS was a Hoff, but for whatever reason the Hoff's now hate her. Apparently Sam is on the Hoff sh!t list, too.

That's pretty much it from what I understand.

Now where's my ice cream?

Doodles






Date: 12:19 PM
To: All
From: Powered_by_Starbucks
Add to FriendsIgnore

Report as ViolationPrintSend to a FriendBookmark 202276.1387

The personal information needs to stop. I might not like certain people, but they don't deserve to have their stuff put on here. Not to mention, I'll be blamed.

I regret posting a first name, I didn't realize it was unknown and I was unable to delete it because someone replied to me.

Our new troll has arrived.

I reported it.





Date: 12:22 PM
To: All
From: mpcsmommy
Add to FriendsIgnore

Report as ViolationPrintSend to a FriendBookmark 202276.1388

I have a few random comments:

I think it pretty funny that you all (hoffs vs. PBS and Sam) are slinging crap at eachother, yet it's the ranters that are the big ol' meanies.

To everyone that "confessed" to being a hoff, we already knew it. Hardly a big reveal.

So we know your first name is Kelli, BFD.

My first name is Julie, so there.







ETA a period.




--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Edited 12:23 PM by mpcsmommy



Date: 12:24 PM
To: All
From: Irish128
Add to FriendsIgnore

Report as ViolationPrintSend to a FriendBookmark 202276.1389

The Hoff & Zebra cakes makes the world go around. I think there are shrines to them throughout the world.

Kumbah-yah!



"...seven plaques hanging on the wall above the carpet are inscribed with important pronouncements attributed to Hasselhoff like “There are many dying children out there whose last wish is to meet me” and “(Baywatch) is responsible for a lot of world peace.” http://gregcookland.com/journal/2007_03_04_archive.html











Here's my other secret...this is what I do when the kids are in bed, I play w/ my paper dolls.



Hell, he's VERY popular in Europe, so why not laugh & enjoy the odd humor of it all?









Mary

Mama to: Ian, Macy, and Jackson

No comments:

Blog Archive