Thursday, June 26, 2008

Who is really lying?

First of all, those girls are insane, they have literally called my family member's homes. They have made up so many lies about me because I used to host the board they frequent so much. They can show screenshots whatever they want to but honestly, the board admin. where I supposedly said those horrible things hates me, therefore she lies out her bum.

I refuse to fall into the same drama again with them, as they do try to make me look like a horrible person, but really do you think that I would be racist against other races? These are the girls who called my DF the n word, trust me, I didn't say a bad thing against their children. I think I said one racial thing, and I have regretted it.

I have never said anything against another race, I have never said anything hateful based on race or sexual orientation.
Photobucket
Check out my blog
Confessions of a Teenage Mom
www.confessionsofateenagedmom.blogspot.com
  • Reply to this Message
  • mi*vida*loca

Why am I always lost in the sauce?!?!?!

Nikki

Photobucket


  • Reply to this Message
  • mommy2-1-hoping4-2
huh?

Jennifer
Loving Wife to Xavier, New Mommy to Brandon(09/07)
Stepmom to Kyla (age 12) and Bella (age 8)

Photobucket
  • Reply to this Message
  • HONEYhas3
Nikki, come sit on the "Lost couch" with me..... and bring snacks, I think we might need them.....

HONEY

Mom to 3 amazing kids.

DD Jan/98 Rides in a regular seat belt.

DD Jun/05 Rides FF in a Marathon.

DS Nov/06 Rides RF in a Radian.

  • Reply to this Message
  • Ray'sMommy
I wuz all huh and she was like wha and then I called the popo and she was like wuz you doin callin popo on meh beech?
tara sahm to ray 7.12.02 & kaitlyn 10.20.06
PhotobucketPhotobucket

  • Reply to this Message
  • mi*vida*loca

Yeah we can be all up in the koolaid but without the sugar!!! LOL

Nikki

Photobucket


  • Reply to this Message
  • Sarcasm-Is-Free

And Bill Clinton did NOT have sexual relations with that woman!

Melissa

Proud mommy

DD 7~06

DS 8~04, DS 9~00, DS 12~95

  • Reply to this Message
  • *Chelsea*N*Cailey*
If you go to mdu, you'll see what I'm saying. It's in the comments. I was accused of making racist comments, and saying I wanted children dead, and it's all complete lies!
Photobucket
Check out my blog
Confessions of a Teenage Mom
www.confessionsofateenagedmom.blogspot.com
  • Reply to this Message
  • 5FamilyPlusKitty

Who cares about MDU.....

Its just a bunch of overly talented women with nothing better to do.

Ignore it.

Most here have NO idea what you are talking about, if you never posted anything here, we would not even know anything is going on.

  • Reply to this Message
  • 1principesa

Posts 148, 149, 150, 186 and 202 are particularly interesting...

http://www.mamadramauncensored.com/?p=297

For those of you out of the loop here it is. Basically she has made some very racist and ugly remarks. It's really disgusting.

Oh and Chelsea, why don't you come back to your birth board and explain yourself. There are plenty of upset ladies over there. All they have ever done is support you and try to help. Boy, what a disappointment.

Laura

(BTW: I lurk here often but am a regular on the April 07 bb, where Chelsea is a regular)

Laura " target="_blank">Photobucket Lilypie 2nd Birthday PicLilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker Lilypie 21 - 37 day cycle Ticker
  • Reply to this Message
  • *Chelsea*N*Cailey*
Well I felt it was important to explain, as I am not the horrible person with a "FUPA" that they're trying to make me out to be.
Photobucket
Check out my blog
Confessions of a Teenage Mom
www.confessionsofateenagedmom.blogspot.com
  • Reply to this Message
  • 5FamilyPlusKitty

shocked

576 comments?

Wow... and I thought I had no life!

  • Reply to this Message
  • HONEYhas3

Ok I have to teach my sis how to install and use her infant seat before she pops out the lil boy who is causeing her so much pain.

Dont get this thread deleted till i have a chance to read it all.

Carry on.

HONEY

Mom to 3 amazing kids.

DD Jan/98 Rides in a regular seat belt.

DD Jun/05 Rides FF in a Marathon.

DS Nov/06 Rides RF in a Radian.

  • Reply to this Message
  • Shoe**Connoisseur
Well I don't really think that starting a thread about it is the best way to stay out of it but whatever.

Mel ~ mom to 3 DD's & 1 DS

  • Reply to this Message
  • mi*vida*loca

What site were all those comments made?? Why would they let her stay on that site?? Is that really her making those comments on MDU! shocked

Nikki

Photobucket


  • Reply to this Message
  • momtogavin

Chelsea,
Just let it go. I mean that nicely, really. If you don't respond, eventually you'll be forgotten, only brought up in a "what ever happened to so-and-so" post.

Whether you did or didn't say anything (reading that on MDU gave me a headache after the first few comments), who cares. Just don't respond. You don't need to defend yourself on the internet. If people are calling your house, don't answer.

Everyone, let it go. Put on your big girl panties, take care of your kids and let this be water under the bridge.

  • Reply to this Message
  • DarinsMom

I was accused of making racist comments, and saying I wanted children dead, and it's all complete lies!

Um it certainly looks like you made those comments......care to explain?

  • Reply to this Message
  • tweetiekrs
So wait - how do you explain the screenshots from the private board and the comments that were saved and posted on MDU? Did someone make up a screen name and pretend to be you? Is that what you're saying?

- Kristin

Mom to Collin (born 4/5/07)

http://tweetiekrs.blogspot.com/

  • Reply to this Message




And how old are you? Because you say you just turned 18 but your myspace has you at 19....

Female
19 years old
Warr Acres , Oklahoma
United States

  • Reply to this Message
  • Princess Peaches

I care about MDU and I didn't have to ask anyones opinion on the subject before I decided I liked it either.wink

As for the drama Chelsea, I ignored that. I don't know you, I don't know why you would/wouldn't say that stuff, nor do I care.happy

dog

LOVE EACH OTHER…and leave the penguins alone~ Jesus

  • Reply to this Message
  • *Chelsea*N*Cailey*
Sure the syrup girl is one who ran the other board where this occured, she edited many of my posts.
Photobucket
Check out my blog
Confessions of a Teenage Mom
www.confessionsofateenagedmom.blogspot.com
  • Reply to this Message
  • Not the Mama
Yikes! Those were some pretty nasty comments. shocked
  • Reply to this Message
Click here to find out more!
  • Shoe**Connoisseur

Well those screen shot sure do say a lot huh.

At first I was like confused and then I was like shocked

Mel ~ mom to 3 DD's & 1 DS

  • Reply to this Message
  • Momma_Chick
I saw that screenshot a couple of nights ago, and wow, your screename is located directly next to the offensive comment. Wow, what a coincidence. confused

http://i125.photobucket.com/albums/p60/sveasbaby/CHELS5.jpg

Good luck with trying to clear your name, though! wink
  • Reply to this Message
  • momtogavin
MDU, you getting this? This thread's destined to be deleted.
  • Reply to this Message
  • redsfirst

I love spending my days at work reading drama. silly

(Eating popcorn waiting impatiently to see what happens next...)

Karen

  • Reply to this Message
  • Just*A*Minute
Chelsea, Cailey, whoever you are, I'm getting so sick of your childish, ridiculous posts. Why did you come here, to this board? Take your pitiful, ridiculous dramas and little catfights somewhere else.

FTR, I have never commented on any of your threads and this will certainly be my last. I think your time could be spent more wisely taking care of your child then by fighting with people online.

Kimberly
  • Reply to this Message
  • Florinna
So... you're accusing Syrup of making up posts under your unregistered name?

Comments like too bad you needed a man to beat some sense into you and he should have slit your throat and Alex would have been better off. He should have slit Alex too since he's related to you

WOW
  • Reply to this Message
  • my*cheeky*monkey

Go take your teen bullsh!t back to the playground. Whether you made those comments or not and I'm sure a certain family member with a political campaign would be interested, scoot.

We care about exploding hummers, biting the end of asparagus before you pay and million dollar homes around these parts. Go back to day camp.


  • Reply to this Message
  • mi*vida*loca
Well at least you get popcorn at work! We can't pop popcorn because it's a fire hazard! shockedconfused
Nikki

Photobucket


  • Reply to this Message
  • IrishLilyGirl
I also have no idea what is going on being a lurker primarily but screen shots are easy to fake if you have the time. The OP is saying the board's host edited her comments and I have no idea if that is possible but screen shots can be altered.
~Cat


Lilypie Expecting a baby Ticker
  • Reply to this Message
  • DarinsMom

Well at least you get popcorn at work! We can't pop popcorn because it's a fire hazard! shockedconfused

Now that's just not RIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

  • Reply to this Message
  • *Chelsea*N*Cailey*
Yea, I left that board hints it being unregistered, the girl has a stick up her bum because she got banned when I was hosting.
Photobucket
Check out my blog
Confessions of a Teenage Mom
www.confessionsofateenagedmom.blogspot.com
  • Reply to this Message
  • tweetiekrs
I hope to God those screen shots were altered, Chelsea. I can't imagine wishing death upon an innocent child - not even the child of my worst enemy.

- Kristin

Mom to Collin (born 4/5/07)

http://tweetiekrs.blogspot.com/

  • Reply to this Message
  • lillianlee

Why is there even a MDU site? Do you have nothing better to do with your life than sitting at your computer 24/7 looking for drama? Do something positive. Use your computer talent to make website for a non-profit organization, play with your kids, or volunteer. Why involve yourself in the slights and vexations of strangers? Get involved in the real world. Have people have noticed there really aren't any more bargains anymore? We only need to look at ourselves. All we want to do is tear each other down rather than build each other up.

Tiffany

  • Reply to this Message
  • chandlers_a_girl

Cheeky- I heart you so hard.

Chelsea- do you mean hence or hints?

Other peeps: This is when spelling and grammar in a post becomes very important. devil

Holleh

If you're going to be a turd, go lay in the yard. Image and video hosting by TinyPic http://multislackingmama.blogspot.com/
  • Reply to this Message
  • momtogavin
Ah, the where are all the bargains post. We had it coming.
  • Reply to this Message

Chelsea-

You may want to slink gracefully away. I just dont think your going to get much love here. Sit back and focus on your adorable baby for a while.

~Keli~
Madison-6, Adalyn-Terrible 2's
girls1.jpg picture by thehfamily4
  • Reply to this Message
  • SweetPetunia06
Honestly, is anyone else scared to death of the future generation? I swear, I never want to be taken care of some of them in a nursing home someday. shocked

People, kids, whatever....get a life, get a job, get a hobby. Get off the drama mama boards and do something constructive. Oy!!


Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Photobucket
  • Reply to this Message
  • Sugar Pants
Chelsea - So your account on that board was deleted and your posts were edited by an admin? I'd like to be very clear about this. DO you have a current account on that board?
  • Reply to this Message
  • Edit this Message
  • Delete this Message
  • Lazy_Saturday

Go take your teen bullsh!t back to the playground. Whether you made those comments or not and I'm sure a certain family member with a political campaign would be interested, scoot.

My thoughts exactly. It seems the mature thing to do would be to back off, not stick around to save her internet reputation at the risk of her dad's campaign. Since we all know the media researches every fact they report and they don't care what the family of politicians do.

  • Reply to this Message
  • abby&maddie

Is it Friday already? Nooo, it's Thursday. It's gonna be a good one.
Can someone pass the pop corn?

I was like shocked to some of thoes comments.

  • Reply to this Message
  • kbaby04

O.M.G I feel for these women. Do they really have nothing better to do than this? It is so very sad.

Back to "work".........the place I post from most bc I am waaaay too busy to when I'm not.

Someone needs to get some IRL friends/hobbies.

  • Reply to this Message
  • JoleenProudCOMom
To explain...

This is Chelsea looking for more attention... always in the form of drama, of course. Would you expect anything more?!?!

-Just an irratated lurker!
Photobucket
  • Reply to this Message
  • Bama_mama_07
Extra butter please.laugh

RamboBaby.jpg image by bama_mama_07

Crystal, Julia's Mami

  • Reply to this Message
  • my*cheeky*monkey

Anyone hungry for a sandwiTch?


  • Reply to this Message
  • HolderMom

I declare it Cheeky day since she gave an invite last night.

Ok so how did we find out about the political daddy?

Trisha

  • Reply to this Message
  • Lemony
Because I'm on vacation and have all the time in the world, I re-read a few of OPs posts on this board, then I read the so-called posts on the other board. The language and typing is completely different, so I'm erring on the side of the OP in this case. It's pretty easy for an admin on some of those ezboard/yuku/proboard sites to change posts or screen names. I'm an admin on a similar site and could do that if I wanted.

Still, I 100% agree that the bargain board isn't the place for this discussion. I'd suggest OP take a breather from the internet for a few days. This too shall pass.


Lemony
  • Reply to this Message
  • Sarcasm-Is-Free

Not sure how they got all of the info, but I wouldn't mess with Sugar Pants.

SP~ I think I'm going to start stakling you wink.

Melissa

Proud mommy

DD 7~06

DS 8~04, DS 9~00, DS 12~95

  • Reply to this Message
  • Florinna
"Yeah we can be all up in the koolaid but without the sugar!!! LOL"

Now this is funny for me... because though I had Koolaid at times as a kid (my mom didn't buy it much) I had never made it until this summer. And I thought the little packet was all I had to use and didn't read it and did not put in the sugar.

I gave some to DH and he said "What's wrong with this? It tastes like you forgot to put the sugar in."

I said "What sugar?"

LOL
  • Reply to this Message
  • HolderMom
LOL I make mine with Splenda- can't tell the difference and next to no calories.

Trisha

  • Reply to this Message
  • Sarcasm-Is-Free

Maybe she has a personality disorder. shocked

Melissa

Proud mommy

DD 7~06

DS 8~04, DS 9~00, DS 12~95

  • Reply to this Message
  • PETA - Yummy!!!
Florinna - now that is funny
  • Reply to this Message

:coffee2:

*awaits the answer to SP's question

Danielle

I recently took up ice sculpting. Last night I made an ice cube. This morning I made 12, I was prolific.
Mitch Hedburg 2/24/68 - 3/29/05

Photobucket
  • Reply to this Message
  • Sarcasm-Is-Free

Silly ladies, don't you know NEVER to drink the Koolaid.

Melissa

Proud mommy

DD 7~06

DS 8~04, DS 9~00, DS 12~95

  • Reply to this Message
  • Sugar Pants
Lemony - that thought occured to me as well.

Hard to believe, but I generally do give people the benefit of the doubt. I like to get to the bottom of things though, and these kind of allegations have kinda serious ramifications.

This thread will be deleted soon I'm sure.....but as always, I'm clickable.
  • Reply to this Message
  • Edit this Message
  • Delete this Message

No comments: