Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Amber Alert Troll July 08

I got a call early this morning from my brother Malachi this morning, he was crying, because this morning when he woke up and went to get his 11 year old daughter up, she was missing from her bed. The bed had been slept in and the window was opened, they called the police, and they had been talking to them all morning while the house is being combed. My brother said that there has been a string of kidnappings going on in his area and the cops think they are all linked. Please keep my brother and his family in your thoughts, his daughters name is Hope and His wife's name is Lacy and she is having a really hard time because this is there only child. That's all the info I have am allowed to give out. Thanks for listening, it scared me enough where I had to get up and check all our kids beds. I'm still shaking.

Lilypie Expecting a baby Ticker Taylor, wife to the most loving husband ever, Joseph, and Mom to: Sanou 10 (the dare devil), Ruel 9 (the big headed soccer star), Andrea 6 (our little tomboy), Sanga 4 in June (daddy's little princess who holds daddy's heart strings), Anson 2 (Mommy's boy who just goes with the flow), expecting identical girls and a boy sometime in July (can't wait to see how their personality will add to our family)

Edited 9:23 AM by WishinUponAStar
  • Reply to this Message
  • crs314

I'm so sorry. I will pray that they find her safe and sound. Please keep us updated.

This scares me so much that our babies aren't even safe in their own beds!!

{{BIG HUGS}}

Photobucket
  • Reply to this Message
  • Enough Said!
I am so sorry, your family will be in my thoughts and prayers.

Andrea

Photobucket

Lilypie Expecting a baby Ticker
  • Reply to this Message
  • hke515
Hope is in our prayers- Be strong keep us posted as you can
  • Reply to this Message
  • Finnee
OMG! I will definitely be praying for a safe return! Are you able to tell us where this happened? Country - State/Prov - City?
  • Reply to this Message
  • Kimpage72

Thats so very scary, I will be praying for your family and a safe return of your niece.

Kim

  • Reply to this Message
  • WishinUponAStar
We can not give info about where is happened the one thing the police told my brother was to keep information to a minimum. I asked my brother if I could post the story and he said yes, but information is very little. The good news is none of the other children that have been kidnapped have been found dead so they believe they are all still alive.
Lilypie Expecting a baby Ticker Taylor, wife to the most loving husband ever, Joseph, and Mom to: Sanou 10 (the dare devil), Ruel 9 (the big headed soccer star), Andrea 6 (our little tomboy), Sanga 4 in June (daddy's little princess who holds daddy's heart strings), Anson 2 (Mommy's boy who just goes with the flow), expecting identical girls and a boy sometime in July (can't wait to see how their personality will add to our family)
  • Reply to this Message
  • crs314
Have they put up an Amber alert or anything??
Photobucket
  • Reply to this Message
  • WishinUponAStar
I think they have put one up, but I do not have all the details, my brother was not the best source of information at the time, hopefully I can get some later from my other brother who is driving up there to be with them.
Lilypie Expecting a baby Ticker Taylor, wife to the most loving husband ever, Joseph, and Mom to: Sanou 10 (the dare devil), Ruel 9 (the big headed soccer star), Andrea 6 (our little tomboy), Sanga 4 in June (daddy's little princess who holds daddy's heart strings), Anson 2 (Mommy's boy who just goes with the flow), expecting identical girls and a boy sometime in July (can't wait to see how their personality will add to our family)
  • Reply to this Message
  • GrowingASlovak
Please let us know when we can give out details/ Amber alert. I will foward it to my organization.
  • Reply to this Message
  • Amethystine
What a nightmare! I'll keep your family in my prayers!
  • Reply to this Message
  • HanScarlet
OMG! I am so sorry, was the bedroom on the first floor or second floor? Your family will be in my prayers!

erin g

Bravado Bras at Nurtured Family

Lilypie Expecting a baby Ticker

  • Reply to this Message
  • h&tmommy
I can't even imagine what it would feel like to wake up and find your child missing! Your family will be in my prayers!

preview image

  • Reply to this Message
  • thrtysomething
I am so sorry this is happening to your family. Your brother and his family will definitely be in my thoughts and prayers. Please keep us updated on what's going on, it terrifies me to know that this could happen while we're asleep in our own homes.

~~Sandra
Mother to:
  • Reply to this Message
  • Paesana82
that is terrible. I can only imagine how you and your family feel. You guys are in my thoughts and prayers.
Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Lilypie Expecting a baby Ticker

  • Reply to this Message
  • C and T's Momma

Lurker from time to time.

I am so sorry and sickened this has happened to your family. I will be praying for you. I wish for the best. I just checked active amber alerts and there are none, PLEASE get the officials to start one, Amber Alerts has increased successful findings dramatically. Lots of people even get wireless alerts sent to them. Please keep us updated!

Kimm

  • Reply to this Message
  • Tinkerbug

I am so sorry to hear about this. I have always feared that this could happen sometime to DD and I wouldnt know till morning. I will keep your brother and his family in my prayers. Please keep us updated. ((Hugs))

Kimberly

Photobucket

Old screen name: Mom_To_Abrianna&BabyBean

  • Reply to this Message
  • austinsmom07
OMG! You and your family are in my thoughts and prayers. I cant even imagine that happening to any of my children, let alone my one and only child of 11 years. I pray the police find Hope and bring her home safel your brother and his wife. I am so sorry for the sadness this has caused M & L!
Photobucket BabyNamey.com Name Badge
  • Reply to this Message
  • XOXO520OXOX
omg!!! shocked this is rediculous! people have some nerve! i do not know what i would do if my neice had gone missing, your very strong! my neice is my life right now! i will keep you and your family in my prayers for a safe returning!!!
Photobucket
  • Reply to this Message
  • lybbygirl

I am so sorry for your entire family. This is every parents worse nightmare. Unfortunatly there is nothing anyone is going to be able to say to ease your family's pain and worry, but I will keep you in my prayers; both for your family to have the strength you all need to handle this and for Hope's safe return.

God Bless.

Lilypie Expecting a baby Ticker
  • Reply to this Message

Wow, I'm so sorry. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family!!!
  • Reply to this Message
  • M.O.M.08
OMG I am so sorry to hear that. I will keep your niece and family in my thoughts and prayers. KUP.
Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker Lilypie Expecting a baby Ticker
  • Reply to this Message
  • cmtrivi71

So sorry your family is going through this, will keep you in our prayers!!

Best of luck,

Claudia

Lilypie Expecting a baby Ticker
  • Reply to this Message
  • patty74
OMG, that is a family's worst nightmare!! I will keep your family in my prayers and please let us know of any update.

pregnancy
  • Reply to this Message
  • CuteMama729
What a nightmare. I am so sorry to hear that your niece was a victim. My thoughts and prayers go out to her and all your family.
  • Reply to this Message
  • n.alex
One of my worst nightmares. I will keep your family in my thoughts. Please update us when you can!!!


Nicole
Maggie 12/5/04
^Joseph^ 3/6/07
Molly edd 8/3/08 (induction scheduled 7/21)

Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker

  • Reply to this Message
  • Mommy Seattle
OMG! I am so sorry for your brother!! Hope is in our prayers. Hav you had any updates? Can you give us any more info yet? Please post soon!
Meez 3D avatar avatars gamesLilypie Expecting a baby Tickerborder="0" />
  • Reply to this Message
  • Nucha8
Your family is in my thoughts and prayers. This is such a nightmare. I am always waking up in the middle of the night to check on my son, because his room is on the other side of the house and I am absolutely obsessed with checking his window and all the doors to make sure they are locked. I am so petrified of loosing my children or any harm coming to them. It is my worst fear. I hope she is returned to her family safe and sound. Please keep us posted. Best wishes to you and your family.
babies

Edited Jun-2 by Nucha8
  • Reply to this Message
  • AmyH30005
I can't imagine their fear right now! We will keep them in our thoughts and prayers for your niece's safe return!

Amy H.

Lilypie 4th Birthday Ticker

Lilypie Expecting a baby Ticker
  • Reply to this Message
  • Virgo&SparklerMomma

Why is there not an Amber Alert out yet? Why is there no information on the Center for Missing and Exploited Children website? I can understand keeping certain facts confidential in order to weed out false tips, but why not give a physical description, her clothing, height, hair color, eye color, or even post a pic? How about when/where this girl was abducted from? Things that could help bring her home, and are regularly part of the Amber Alert announcements.

Once a child goes missing, a clock immediately begins ticking. After the first 24 hours the chances of survival for that kidnapped child begin to decrease dramatically, I'd think this would be all over the news by now or at the very least posted with gov't agencies.

I really don't want to think that this is a false story, but the facts just aren't adding up.

Honestly, I do hope that this is a false post because I don't want any child to be missing or abducted or for any family to have to go through that (especially considering the local and state agencies obviously aren't doing their jobs by getting info out there) - but it's pretty sick if that's the case.

Photobucket

Lilypie Expecting a baby Ticker
  • Reply to this Message
  • babycameron08
it would be helpful if we could have some sort of info to go on. my brother in law is a police officer in our town. if we lived close or within a state or two, that might help to get the word out.

at any rate, i hope she turns up safe and sound ASAP!!!!

Sample picture

Lilypie Expecting a baby Ticker
  • Reply to this Message
  • WishinUponAStar
Alright, so having talked to my brother Matt, who drove up to meet with my brother I got some more facts and better clarification. The reason there is an amber alert for her, but they did not put one out right away because there were no signs of a kidnapping, the evidence just pointed toward her sneaking out. however since she hasn't showed up yet they sent one out hours ago. My brother is from a small town outside of Minot, ND and as for the other children missing there is just one, so in the beginning they were thinking Hope snuck out to meet up with the other girl, but now that the time has changed they are doing things. The police have a suspect, but have not been able to get in touch with them. I wish this were a false post, I wish my brothers would call and say just kidding, but they haven't. My dad is waiting to hear if they catch the guy before flying up there.
Lilypie Expecting a baby Ticker Taylor, wife to the most loving husband ever, Joseph, and Mom to: Sanou 10 (the dare devil), Ruel 9 (the big headed soccer star), Andrea 6 (our little tomboy), Sanga 4 in June (daddy's little princess who holds daddy's heart strings), Anson 2 (Mommy's boy who just goes with the flow), expecting identical girls and a boy sometime in July (can't wait to see how their personality will add to our family)
  • Reply to this Message
  • mzuppo
OMG I just saw this post. I am so sorry for you and your family. Hope and the rest of your family will be in my thoughts and prayers!!

Meredith

Lilypie 5th Birthday Ticker

Lilypie Expecting a baby Ticker

  • Reply to this Message
  • Stacey071708
I am so sorry! I live in VA, but feel free to email me (just click on my name and it should bring it up) if you need anything! I feel so bad for your family! Please know that you are in my thoughts and prayers, and let your brother and the rest of your family know we are thinking about them. I am so sorry, I just don't know what else to say. This is my biggest fear and I know it is horrible for your family! If there is anything I can do to help let me know. sadcry
  • Reply to this Message
  • Virgo&SparklerMomma

I really hope both girls are found alive and well, then.

Do you have physical descriptions? We are all over the place, and chances are someone may live in/around the area.

Photobucket

Lilypie Expecting a baby Ticker
  • Reply to this Message
  • WishinUponAStar
I asked my brother to email me a picture, but he hasn't done it yet. (He is busy with other things.) She is about the average size of a 11 year old girl, short hair blonde toe head, with bright blue eyes and she has a star shaped scar on her right arm, from one of her cousins heating up a cookie cutter and placing it on her arm, in order to tattoo her. That's the best I have.
Lilypie Expecting a baby Ticker Taylor, wife to the most loving husband ever, Joseph, and Mom to: Sanou 10 (the dare devil), Ruel 9 (the big headed soccer star), Andrea 6 (our little tomboy), Sanga 4 in June (daddy's little princess who holds daddy's heart strings), Anson 2 (Mommy's boy who just goes with the flow), expecting identical girls and a boy sometime in July (can't wait to see how their personality will add to our family)
  • Reply to this Message
  • babycameron08
best wishes to your family!!! i hope she is home safe and sound soon. KUP

oh and nice cousin....yikes!

Sample picture

Lilypie Expecting a baby Ticker
  • Reply to this Message
  • haidyn&alexias_mommy
I just did a search and the only person I found around that area was a little girl named Reachelle Smith
Surely by now, more info would have been posted about your neice. btw the addy is codeamber.org
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
pregnancy week by week

Edited Jun-2 by haidyn&alexias_mommy
  • Reply to this Message
  • MonSeul_Dj

Same as pp.

The only girl that has come up around that area is Reachelle Marie Smith. And there are no active amber alerts at this moment.

Why wouldn't the police put a picture up of Hope, or even something to alert people of her abduction?

Lauren.

Lilypie Expecting a baby Ticker
  • Reply to this Message
  • tera*dawn
I hope she is safe... I have an 11 year old. I'd be devastated.
Photobucket

Lilypie Expecting a baby Ticker
  • Reply to this Message

im beyond sorry!

this is so sad .. all ur family will be in my prayers ..
Please God let hope be back home and safe with her family soon!!


Lilypie Expecting a baby Ticker Photobucket
  • Reply to this Message
  • WishinUponAStar
I have no idea why there were no active amber alerts, my brother said they put one out, not really sure although I'm prone to thinking the place where he lives is not the most up to date with technology, or anything else about procedures. Anyway they found Hope last night at 1 am locked in the basement of a known offender. She was a little bruised and shaken, but other wise okay. I really do not have answers to why nothing was there, but I assure you I wouldn't joke about this. Thanks for the support.
Lilypie Expecting a baby Ticker Taylor, wife to the most loving husband ever, Joseph, and Mom to: Sanou 10 (the dare devil), Ruel 9 (the big headed soccer star), Andrea 6 (our little tomboy), Sanga 4 in June (daddy's little princess who holds daddy's heart strings), Anson 2 (Mommy's boy who just goes with the flow), expecting identical girls and a boy sometime in July (can't wait to see how their personality will add to our family)
  • Reply to this Message
  • HanScarlet
WOW glad to see Hope is OK

erin g

Bravado Bras at Nurtured Family

Lilypie Expecting a baby Ticker

  • Reply to this Message
  • MomtoaPrincess

I am so glad to hear that your niece is okay. Was the person there that kidnapped her? Any news about the charges?

Amanda, Alyssa Lynn 02-17-05 & baby boy 07-29-08

  • Reply to this Message
  • WishinUponAStar
Yes they caught the person, no I have no other clue about what the charges are, my brother said he is a repeat offender on probation so they took him right in.
Lilypie Expecting a baby Ticker Taylor, wife to the most loving husband ever, Joseph, and Mom to: Sanou 10 (the dare devil), Ruel 9 (the big headed soccer star), Andrea 6 (our little tomboy), Sanga 4 in June (daddy's little princess who holds daddy's heart strings), Anson 2 (Mommy's boy who just goes with the flow), expecting identical girls and a boy sometime in July (can't wait to see how their personality will add to our family)
  • Reply to this Message
  • crs314

Well, I'm glad that everything is OK with your niece.

What town did you say your niece is from? Is there a local paper you can direct us to so that we can read about it. Surely there has got to be an article about it in the local paper.

Photobucket
  • Reply to this Message
  • Mrs White
I am soooooooo sorry to hear this! I will definately keep you and your family in my prayers. Please keep us posted.......
~Mrs. White~




pregnancy
  • Reply to this Message
  • hke515
Soo glad to hear that she is ok! Thanks for keeping us updated as you have time!
  • Reply to this Message
  • austinsmom07
Your family is very very very lucky!! I am so glad Hope was found and is safe, however; we dont know what this guy did to her and I do believe, Hope will need therapy for what she has gone through. I have her in my thoughts and prayers. I am so thankful she is alive and well and that your family has a second chance with their only daughter!
Photobucket BabyNamey.com Name Badge
  • Reply to this Message
  • Zainy

im so glad she is fine!

i agree that she will be needing therapy.

and i think when an offender is on probation .. ppl need to be alert and warned about it!

its no joke!

Lilypie Expecting a baby Ticker Photobucket
  • Reply to this Message
  • lsalsa

I'm so happy to hear that they found her! Did they find the other little girl as well?

  • Reply to this Message
  • crs314

I'm sorry. If this is a true story than I'm so sorry that it happened and I'm so happy that everything is fine BUT......

I hate to say this, but I really think this whole story is made up. Why haven't you given us any more information. Why did you wait until you were 1/2 way into posting to let us know that she was found? Why did you have absolutely no emotion about it? Why was there no amber alert? Why is there nothing in the paper minotdailynews.com about it? A little girl disappears from her bed while she's sleeping and is later found alive and well is some guy's basement and there aren't any news stories about this? Sorry it just sounds a little odd to me.

I'm not trying to cause drama, but I can't understand why someone would make us stories like this. Again, if it's true then your family is very lucky and I'm happy for you and I apologize for this post.

Photobucket
  • Reply to this Message
  • Amethystine
Has anyone else been watching the thread she started on the Large Families board about this?
  • Reply to this Message
  • crs314

Amethyistine -

Thanks for the link. I'm so glad I'm not the only one thinking this. I was starting to feel bad.

wishuponastart - What a sick way to get a little attention. I hope you are having fun with it.

Photobucket

Edited 2:07 PM by crs314
  • Reply to this Message
  • HanScarlet
My Parenting Style My husband and I draw our form of parenting from Ephesians 5 and 6. We strive to bring our kids up in the fear and instruction of the Lord.

Thanks Amesthystine! That thread was enlightening, I suggest all to read it.

Wishing Upon a Star, do you happen to have a fondness for Nascar, Oil Companies, SUPER Sayings and the Lord??? You just remind me of someone....

erin g

Bravado Bras at Nurtured Family

Lilypie Expecting a baby Ticker

  • Reply to this Message
  • didi254
"she" gets called out and then runs off?
I don't get what is so fun about coming on here and making up stories and making people feel bad for you. Is your life really THAT pathetic that the only entertainment that you have is to come on a pregnancy website and tell stories??
Do you have any friends?? or do you sit at home and think up different lies?

  • Reply to this Message
  • M.O.M.08
I am so glad that they found your niece. Hope that she recovers quickly from this and has no lasting effects. Love and continued support to your family.
Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker Lilypie Expecting a baby Ticker
  • Reply to this Message
  • GSP123
THIS WISHUPONASTAR CHARACTER AS REALLY #### ME OFF. I KNEW THIS STORY SOUNDED WEIRD TO BEGIN WITH, BUT WHO WAS I TO ASSUME? IT'S AWFUL SOMEONE GETS THEIR JOLLIES OFF LYING ABOUT SICK PERVERTED THINGS. HOW MUCH YOU WANNA BET IT'S SOME DEMENTED PERSON WHO WANTS TO DO THE THINGS TALKED ABOUT? GOD FORBID ANYTHING HAPPENS BUT THIS MAKES ME FEEL SICK. OH, AND KARMA IS A B****. GOOD LUCK

RAQUEL~~

MOMMY TO BE OF GIANNA SOPHIA, DUE JULY 16 2008

  • Reply to this Message
  • BlueHeaven
It is beyond sad that someone's life is so empty that they have to create senseless drama threads on message boards. What I think is the worst of it though is how it makes us all suspicious of everyone who comes after them. I know trolls make me scrutinize others more carefully when their stories seem outlandish. But there really are people who have triplets and have their kids kidnapped and many people become too jaded over time to believe their stories all because of desperate attention seekerssad

Jen


  • Reply to this Message
  • mommytoalmostthree

I laid in bed last night anxious because I had my two kids' windows cracked for venilation. I couldn't shake this story from my mind. Even with the safety locks so the windows couldn't go higher than an inch and dogs that sleep upstairs with us, I kept thinking I should close them and just turn on the AC. My son woke up with a nightmare screaming in the middle of the night and I panicked thinking someone was breaking into his room.

All this because of someone's sick ways. This person obviously needs help, but I'm too disturbed by her ways to care about her well-being. I'd rather care for the health of my own family, and the well-being of all the legitimate Moms-to-be on this board.

  • Reply to this Message

I knew this was a hoax the minute I did a search for it. No matter how small a town you live in, when you do an amber alert, it like goes all across the country! Funny how there was no evidence. I was kinda waiting for her to try and pull off that the one little girl I did find info on was her neice. Only that little girl was 3 so it wouldn't have worked. Sad how people could do this!
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
pregnancy week by week
  • Reply to this Message
  • KristinKeyoh

Wow.. I can't believe you made up something like this. How sick. What about all those REAL families out there who have missing children? Can you imagine if one of them saw this?

Definitely a troll in my opinion.

Kristin

Logan.jpg picture by KrissiesBucket

Lilypie Expecting a baby PicLilypie Expecting a baby Ticker
  • Reply to this Message
  • crs314

My poor kids. I always lock their bedroom windows before I go to bed. My DH thinks I'm nuts, but I don't care! Wasn't Elizabeth Smart kidnapped from HER bed? I'm pretty sure she was.

Now THIS is a true story: when I was 3 people broke into my 2nd floor bedroom window and stole ALL my clothes, my fan and a few other small items all while I was sleeping in the room. I can't imagine what they would have done if I would have woken up. Sometimes I wonder if I did wake up but have repressed it from my memory. I DO remember waking up in the morning and asking my mom why my window was missing. This happened in the Dominican Republic, so it's way different than here in the states. My parents put bars up on the windows the next day!

ZT

  • Reply to this Message
  • #1WifeyMama

A TROLL?!?!?!

If this is a false story, it is beyond trollism! I'm sorry, but there are certain issues a person should just not play about...such as kidnapping and abuse of a child.

If the OP is reading this and this really is a false story, you seriously need to take a step back and realize how crappy of a thing this is. Not sure if you are a parent, or you know what...all you have to be is a human being to realize that kidnapping and abuse is a horrible horrible thing for the child and the parent...and for you to make this up, I don't even have words to describe your actions.

I hope once you understand what you did, you can forgive yourself because you are the only one who has to live with it.

Loretta

  • Reply to this Message

No comments: