Saturday, June 14, 2008

March 08 Free for all, 6

Darn you talking about chocolate cake!!devil Now I want some!!wink

Photobucket

Lilypie Breastfeeding Ticker

  • Reply to this Message
  • AntoniosMom08
Chocolate cake sounds delish, but I will settle with a fruit roll up.

Photobucket

Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

  • Reply to this Message
  • Silver
Why did u have to bring chocolate cake into this lol. its wrong, just wrong lol

no pictures please, i cant take seeing cake!!

~Cat~
Alexander Lee - 3/31/08



  • Reply to this Message
  • Mom2Sammie&Griff
It's the kind from the grocery store with all that freaking icing on the top too. Blame DH. It's his fault the huge thing is almost GONE. Actually it's this boards fault... My fork keeps making its way to my mouth.. ugh
  • Reply to this Message


Which JOHNSON'S® Baby Powder scent do you find most appealing?
Lavender & Chamomile
Classic
Cucumber Melon


  • LukeandColesMom

Kristi - how have you been? And thanks, now I want some chocolate cake! Mmmmm, preferably Entemens (not sure how to spell that!

Photobucket

Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

  • Reply to this Message
  • furiousfitch

Well, Laura, I think #1 is self explanatory... who else should we consider? Maybe some of the cross-posting BHB/ March 08 B WITCHES?

sloan_Page_01.jpg picture by furiousfitch

  • Reply to this Message
  • LukeandColesMom
Crap! That's the chocolate cake I was talking about! The one with the frosting!
Photobucket

Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

  • Reply to this Message
  • ninmanso66
One other thing I wanted to add but forgot was that if you hate me sooo much and think I am such a horrible terribly lying conniving... etc etc, then please feel free to put me on ignore. That way, the next time I suck you into my web of deceit, you won't be able to even see it!





  • Reply to this Message
  • Mom2Sammie&Griff

Kristen - Good! I posted on the West Coast thread last but I think it is dying! I was at your water park today! SO FUN!!! I think we are going to steal my friends key card and go every other week. I have a lovely sunburn on my back from my Bjorn... so fun.

Nicky - Good poing on the ignore button... then they might miss out on something though! lol

  • Reply to this Message
  • lancesbabe

For the love of pete! I step away from here for 45 minutes and there's 100 more posts! How in the world will I ever catch up on reading this before it is deleted in the morning? devilwinksilly

BTW...thanks for the entertainment ladies, I am babysitting at a friend's house and the babies are sleeping and I am alone....this is great company!

Since this is a free for all and a love fest....let me get this out of the way....there are a few women on this board that I know hate me. I am sorry that you feel that way, I do not hate you. Can we make peace please? I can't even remember what the hell happened for us to bicker, but can we put it behind us please? For what it's worth, I am sorry. Peace be with you!

Honestly, this group consists of a lot of amazing women and I am so glad that I have found you all to go through the most amazing time of my life with. Now, can we cut the bullsh*t schoolyard fighting and get on w/our lives and raising our babies? I do have a couple of questions I would like to post, but I won't until this drama settles....I would think a serious thread would be overlooked at this point.

~Melissa~
EDD 3-08-08



Lilypie Breastfeeding Ticker
  • Reply to this Message
  • elle_see_eye
#2 - im not on welfare, well....... just temporarily.




  • Reply to this Message
  • LukeandColesMom

No way! We were there yesterday and will be there tomorrow! Funny! Luke just loves it there! Next time you come out here, bring me some of that chocolate cake!

And yes, I think the thread is dead. But I didn't see your post on it, maybe I'll try to bump it back up one of these days. What a slow death it is dying! Thought there'd be more west coasters!

Photobucket

Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

  • Reply to this Message
  • Niblet_511

I'm on the west coast, but just don't have time to keep up with many boards...er, threads.

Essie cool

Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Edited 1:17 AM by Niblet_511
  • Reply to this Message
  • Mom2Sammie&Griff

It took an hour to convince DD to put her swimsuit on. Another hour of us walking around the structure in the water. Then she went up on the things twice. She loved it though. She just takes awhile to get used to things. I will definitely bring chocolate cake! LOL - actually can I give you this stuff that is sitting in front of me? I need to stop eating it!

That place rocks though. And it's free. I heard Wild Rivers has a nice toddler area though too. Maybe next year!

  • Reply to this Message
  • bluegecko1983

It doesn't really matter if some chick tried to ACTUALLY cover the baby of if she was offering a napkin.. She was trying to get her to stop breastfeeding in public because she was jealous either a, she was jealous of her boobs, b.. her man was looking at her boobs or c.. because she is so stupid she doesn't know how most babies eat! Either way.. doesn't matter.. they were trying to get her to stop doing something she had the legal right to do.

On another note.. Some people on her can be such WITCHES and are so childish it makes me feel sorry for them.

If you have to hid behind your computer to talk crap about other people you have more issues than anyone that is being picked on for whatever reason.

I'd like to see someone come to my house and make comments to me that have been made to or about other people on this board and see what happens.

Seriously, you don't get away with treating people like crap in real life.. wtf do you do it on the computer. Do you REALLY need to make yourself feel that much better?

Im done.

~Ashleigh~
Lilypie6th to 18th Ticker

Lilypie 5th Birthday Ticker

Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

  • Reply to this Message
  • Mom2Sammie&Griff

Yay for west coasters... on a Friday night too! Aren't we all fun? haha It's easy to READ them.. just harder to post, I think :) Lately though, I'm just reading the threads that are on the first page when I login...

  • Reply to this Message
  • Silver
Im west coast, well not ON the coast, just.. near? the coast.. i think...

oh hell.. im in Arizona lol


~Cat~
Alexander Lee - 3/31/08



  • Reply to this Message
  • AntoniosMom08

Word to that!

If someone came to my house talkin as much #### as there is on this board, Id punch them in the mouth!

Photobucket

Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

  • Reply to this Message

While reading this thread:

I've eaten four cookies.
I remembered how I don't like Swiffer.
I've gotten excited about the Top Chef Reunion.
I considered law school again.

Since it is now required. DH will get sex.

Celeste Mommy to Azurae, born 03-04-08
  • Reply to this Message
  • AntoniosMom08

Also wanted to add Im on the west coast

Oregon.

And.

Bluegecko~ Ive always thought you looked like Nicole kidman in your pic.

Photobucket

Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

  • Reply to this Message
  • Mom2Sammie&Griff

hahahah, celeste! my poor DH.. hasn't gotten ANYTHING! poor him.

Ok, i have to go to bed. It's only 1030 but I have no idea when DS will be getting up, and this morning DD got up a full hour early (i was already up with DS but still) and I KNOW DH will want to 'sleep in' since it's Father's Day weekend... boo

Shame this thread will be deleted tomorrow :) lol

  • Reply to this Message
  • furiousfitch

Positions 1 and 2 have been filled, excellent choices!! Couldn't have picked the second one better myself devil Now, what are you thinking for 3?

sloan_Page_01.jpg picture by furiousfitch

  • Reply to this Message
  • Mom2Sammie&Griff
RE: the Nicole Kidman thought about Ashleigh... I don't know WHO you remind me of... but i LOVE your 'signature' picture with those glasses. They rock! But you remind me of someone there, I just don't know who!
  • Reply to this Message
  • poohdoat2
OMg you ladies are entertaining. I so should be in bed by now (it is 1:30am on the east coast) MUST GET SLEEP!silly
  • Reply to this Message
  • Silver
I may have to stay up all night until the thread is deleted.. like a posting maraton or somethin...

wait, if i go have sex, then ill miss like.. a few hundred posts!! i dont know if i can deal with that... or maybe we'll just make it really quick and ill only miss 5 posts LOL.

ETA: OMG SPELLED MARATHON WRONG.. MUST FIX IT.. ah screw it im too lazy..
~Cat~
Alexander Lee - 3/31/08




Edited 1:25 AM by Silver
  • Reply to this Message
  • LukeandColesMom

Well we should get the west coast thread going again (west coast and nearby... don't have to be able to see the ocean or anything!) Since we're all asleep when the board wakes up and awake when the board goes to sleep anyways!

Nevermind, don't bring me cake Kristi. I'm down to my last 4-5 lbs to lose and that won't help! :) I think Wild Rivers might be closing next year? They said last year was going to be their last year and now I heard this year BUT they were going to use the land for houses and with the market as it is I HIGHLY doubt they will be building new houses there by next year! But I love our free water park, it's like a mile from my house too! Of course, it sucks when you get there and it's closed due to fecal contamination which happens often!

Photobucket

Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

  • Reply to this Message
  • AntoniosMom08

Thank you.

People tell me I look like a BUNCH of different people.

Ive gotten: Christina Ricci, Melissa Joan Heart, Rachel Lee Cook, Jennifer Morrison (from someone here on bbc) and a few others but cant think of them. I think theyre all crazy. I look like Heather.

Photobucket

Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

  • Reply to this Message
  • Silver
Ocean? Hell id be happy if i could just see WATER im in the middle of the effin desert!!. I used to live on the east coast 5 mins from the ocean... what was i thinking??? oh yeah, cute guy, moved.... see what men do to us!!
~Cat~
Alexander Lee - 3/31/08



  • Reply to this Message
  • LukeandColesMom

Celeste - thanks for reminding me that I'm supposed to swiffer my downstairs RIGHT NOW! But I don't want to. Maybe the swiffer fairies will come while I sleep!

Kristi - how's your son sleeping? I got 8 hours out of Cole last night! Too bad I woke up more than ever on my own!

Photobucket

Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

  • Reply to this Message
  • LukeandColesMom
Yeah Cat, I moved to the desert for my man too. Luckily I talked him into moving to OC and now HE refuses to live anymore than 15 minutes from the beach! Though we're about 20 minutes away right now (and boy does he complain!)
Photobucket

Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

  • Reply to this Message
  • AntoniosMom08

You know...I just got a swiffer wetjet like 2 weeks ago (just used it this week) and i LOVE LOVE LOVE it!!!!

Ive been doin the ol mop and bucket thing for WAY too long. Esp. since the kitchen floor is white and I have a large dog running around with muddy paws quite frequently.

Photobucket

Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

  • Reply to this Message
  • elle_see_eye
#3 - biotch that called you a liar!!!




  • Reply to this Message
  • livyelise

Ok Molleh. Number 4 should be anyone who thinks they "own" phrases. And then calls anyone who uses it an asshat. silly

*Edited cause we are on #4. Not 3.







Edited 1:34 AM by livyelise
  • Reply to this Message
  • Silver
Kristen - How did u get him to move.. I NEED TO KNOW YOUR SECRET!! lol I love the heat, i miss the ocean and the rain..

anyone know a good rain dance?
~Cat~
Alexander Lee - 3/31/08



  • Reply to this Message
  • furiousfitch

SRSLY!! I can haz new bff on KTT? plz? Must be sumfing about the name- funny that 1 and 3 share!! Coincidence? I think not.

sloan_Page_01.jpg picture by furiousfitch

  • Reply to this Message
  • Niblet_511

Olivia, ITA and methinks we are both lurking in the same corner. wink

Essie

Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker
  • Reply to this Message

np kristen. sry I haven't been around on the west coast. I use the Mr. Clean version for my floors. I don't like him either.

OH! and I loved the prada shoe quote from Kailynn.

I'm trying my best NOT to make some cake. I got a new cake pan...!

Celeste Mommy to Azurae, born 03-04-08
  • Reply to this Message
  • livyelise
Stupid is as stupid does. Oh Sh*t! Does someone own that phrase too?






  • Reply to this Message
  • GraceMomof 2
Hey asshat, I mean livyelise. No we don't own phrases, but maybe you should try being original next time.

Grace

You can't fix stupid !


  • Reply to this Message
  • mamacelly

You know what? I think I just don't like to clean the tile. Vacuum, I don't mind. But I don't want all carpet on my floors either. **calls and signs up for a maid service**

Celeste Mommy to Azurae, born 03-04-08
  • Reply to this Message
Message 19931.443 was deleted


Which JOHNSON'S® Baby Powder scent do you find most appealing?
Classic
Cucumber Melon
Lavender & Chamomile


  • bluegecko1983

HAHA.. Seriously!!! I would so beat the #### outta somone.. I love to fight when people #### me off.. My hand doesn't care for it the next day though.. lol.. I beat the crap outta a guy just cause he said you cant hit me you B itch!! haha.. sucked to be him.. So yea.. I would have no problem taking some Witch down a couple notches for talking to me like that in person.. seriously.. have anything better to do?

Nichole Kidman? Nah.. Shes prettier.. Someone told me Sharon Stone when I was younger. LOL

~Ashleigh~
Lilypie6th to 18th Ticker

Lilypie 5th Birthday Ticker

Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

  • Reply to this Message
  • livyelise
LOL. I am an asshat because I use a phrase that is somewhat of a "cliche." I guess there are worse things I can be an asshat for. silly






  • Reply to this Message
  • furiousfitch

Oh, SNAP!

...FCUK, how UN-ORIGINAL of me!

sloan_Page_01.jpg picture by furiousfitch

  • Reply to this Message
  • GraceMomof 2
"Oh, Snap" is a phrase that is older than you are.

Grace

You can't fix stupid !


  • Reply to this Message
  • bluegecko1983
asshat?? Aren't those the tattoo's that you get above your A SS?
~Ashleigh~
Lilypie6th to 18th Ticker

Lilypie 5th Birthday Ticker

Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

  • Reply to this Message
  • SaraBoBeara09

Shyt I left to go to Costco and I come home to all this! sad Nobody missed me!

~*Sara*~

Photobucket >New siggy!

  • Reply to this Message
  • GraceMomof 2

Take your pick.

1. ####-hat
love it 485 up, 30 down hate it

One whose head is so far up their rear end it could p### for a hat; used to describe a person who is stubborn, cruel, or otherwise unpleasant to be around.
Leave 'em alone, ###hat!
by Iceburg124 Dec 22, 2004 email it 0 comments
2. ####-hat
love it 125 up, 43 down hate it

A general term for someone who carries out actions with such stupidity that they might as well wear their #### as a hat.
Pete begins looking for his sungl###es, unknowing to the fact that they are on his head. He asks Ed where his gl###es are. Ed takes them off his head saying, "You are such a #### ####-hat."
3. ####-hat
love it 73 up, 69 down hate it

Someone so incredibly stupid and/or ignorant that everything above their waist is useless; i.e. a hat for their ####.

Grace

You can't fix stupid !


  • Reply to this Message
  • furiousfitch
Sweet! I guess that makes me wise beyond my years!devil

sloan_Page_01.jpg picture by furiousfitch

  • Reply to this Message
  • Silver
Ok is it just me or did this b*tch thread turn into all the groups gettin together and talking and gettin to know eachother lol

I actually think (minus a few) it did the board some good lol

~Cat~
Alexander Lee - 3/31/08



  • Reply to this Message
  • bluegecko1983

Nope.. im pretty sure an asshat is what my hubby calls that tat right above my A ss..

On another note.. Lets just sit around all night and call people all sorts of names cause we've got nothing better to do!!

~Ashleigh~
Lilypie6th to 18th Ticker

Lilypie 5th Birthday Ticker

Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

  • Reply to this Message
  • lancesbabe

Lisa.....Girl, settle down wink I think you have said your piece, now let's all move forward. I understand why you got so upset but I think things have gotten carried away by all sides now. Hopefully when we wake up tomorrow we can all forget any of this nonsense happened and move on w/our lives and talk about our beautiful, silly little babies again! happy

Nicky....I feel terrible for you honey. I can't believe this has all turned into this! Wow! Madness. The personal attacks were unnecessary and uncalled for. I am sorry you went through that....especially at a time like this when you are dealing w/REAL issues. I am sorry that your appt for Debby wasn't all that you had hoped for. She remains in my prayers. Also, I'm not trying to be difficult or give you a hard time in any way but, I feel that I should point this out (for future trips): If you had just covered up none of this probably would have occurred. Standing in the aisle of a restaurant, swaying while nursing an infant will call quite a bit of attention to yourself. If you must stand, perhaps a simple lightweight nursing cover may save you many headaches and also make the room full of guests more comfortable as they try to enjoy their meal as well. Just an idea. I do support your cause and I wish you all the best. I enjoy your ideas and your Lolcats crack me up. I miss your lighthearted humor....hopefully this will all go away soon. BTW...I don't think you are a liar....I don't think many of us do. You told things from your perspective...the old saying goes: there are 3 sides to every story, his, hers and the truth! It is all a matter of perspective!

Lori....I would love to have the sex! But, AF is trying to kill me, so that will not be happening! I'm sorry I can't follow these orders....I will make up for it next week sometime (hopefully)

~Melissa~
EDD 3-08-08



Lilypie Breastfeeding Ticker
  • Reply to this Message
  • ninmanso66

As long as I'm not called any more names, I am pretty sure I've been called just about everything already though. So, carry on, I'm going to sleep.

I do hope that some of the people who were angry at me read my previous post though.






  • Reply to this Message
  • GraceMomof 2
Nope, that's a Tramp Stamp.

Grace

You can't fix stupid !


  • Reply to this Message
  • Silver
I would just like to offer that if any of you cannot have sex tonight as designated by Lori, that i will have extra sex tonight to make up for it. Just tryin to contribute to help out the board. laugh
~Cat~
Alexander Lee - 3/31/08



  • Reply to this Message
  • ninmanso66
I heard it called assantlers the other day, I kinda liked that.





  • Reply to this Message

I personally prefer the term AS$ Antlers to describe the lower back tattoos.

Sa
Mom to Blaine 7-25-01 & Hadley 3/27/08


Big Bro loves H


  • Reply to this Message
  • AntoniosMom08

LOL @ makin up for people not being able to have sex.

Dh is STILL down town doing tattoos for the biker ralley. I dont think Id get any tonight even if I wanted some.

Im sad this thread is gone tomorrow AM

Photobucket

Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

  • Reply to this Message
  • elle_see_eye
i think we found #5 or she found us




  • Reply to this Message
  • bluegecko1983
nope.. can't be a tramp stamp cause well, Im not a tramp.. so .. its not that.. its an asshat!
~Ashleigh~
Lilypie6th to 18th Ticker

Lilypie 5th Birthday Ticker

Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

  • Reply to this Message
  • livyelise

Molly, it means you're young!

When life throws you lemons, make some lemonade. Oh crap. There I go being unoriginal again.






  • Reply to this Message
  • Silver
I wouldnt worry about it Nicky, it seems like all but maybe 3 people are over it and moved on. Whoever is left will be bored in a day or two with it. Hopefully they get the sex tonight and chill out lol
~Cat~
Alexander Lee - 3/31/08



  • Reply to this Message
  • lancesbabe

~Cat~.....thanks for taking one for the team! I won't be having any tonight...so, go enjoy it for me!

~Melissa~
EDD 3-08-08



Lilypie Breastfeeding Ticker
  • Reply to this Message
  • furiousfitch

ROFL

I can hear it now.."amazing ...." Oh, wait..nothing amazing about you after all!

sloan_Page_01.jpg picture by furiousfitch

  • Reply to this Message
  • Silver
I missed somthing, whats with the #1, #3, #5 and all that? lol
~Cat~
Alexander Lee - 3/31/08



  • Reply to this Message
  • LukeandColesMom
Well Cat, first I found a job opening that was "cooler" than the job he had (but still in the same industry.) Then I convinced him to apply and pretty much did his resume for him. Then I sent it in for him. Then he got the job and we had to move (or he'd have a 2 hour commute!) Soooo, start finding him a job where you want to live! But make him think it was his idea!
Photobucket

Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

  • Reply to this Message
  • bluegecko1983
me too me too.. I wont be having sex either.. I got a bad sun burn.. OUCH.. So.. take one for me too! LOL
~Ashleigh~
Lilypie6th to 18th Ticker

Lilypie 5th Birthday Ticker

Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

  • Reply to this Message
  • amyounger
ooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhh dang................ I was going to put my next tatt there hmmmmmmmmmmm okay I still will :)
Lilypie 1st Birthday PicLilypie 1st Birthday Ticker
  • Reply to this Message
  • Silver
I can see the conversation now "Honey, we have to have sex tonight for all the laides out there that cant, grab an energy drink cause i think im up to 20 times that we have to do this"
~Cat~
Alexander Lee - 3/31/08



  • Reply to this Message
  • MommyGummy2
Steff - You are a useless PITA btich. You keep getting screwed over and blaming it on everybody else. You are right. Nothing can ever be because of you. Nothing can EVER be your fault. Do the world a favor and have yourself locked into a big padded room with nothing but your own delusions to keep you company.

Grace - SRSLY?! You are a stupid, tactless POS, and your name is GRACE?! Wow, the irony...

And for the record, I called the BHB the bastrad stepchild of BBC, not the March board. Moron.





  • Reply to this Message
  • lancesbabe

Lol! You will have happy DH!

~Melissa~
EDD 3-08-08



Lilypie Breastfeeding Ticker
  • Reply to this Message
  • Silver
Well he got a job offer for Florida but he said no cause theres too many hurricanes LOL Dont think ill be able to find him much in Delaware lol
~Cat~
Alexander Lee - 3/31/08



  • Reply to this Message
  • AntoniosMom08

Dh is a tattoo artist and I have NEVER heard #### antlers....

I can see why tho

Most of the 'tramp stamps' were tribal looking going across the lower back...looking like antlers...

I'll have to tell Dh that one when he gets home..

Photobucket

Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

  • Reply to this Message
  • amyounger
Cat........... better make that 2 drinks cause you have to do it for me to.................silly
Lilypie 1st Birthday PicLilypie 1st Birthday Ticker
  • Reply to this Message

No comments: