Monday, June 23, 2008

Teenage Troll

Photobucket


Photobucket

Pardon the mess and quality, they were taken in my garage with my cell.
Photobucket
Check out my blog
Confessions of a Teenage Mom
www.confessionsofateenagedmom.blogspot.com
  • Reply to this Message
  • DUHmanda
Nice I am jealous. I haven't got tattoo'd in a few months, and I am itching to get back in the chair! blush
Lilypie 2nd Birthday PicLilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker
  • Reply to this Message
  • *Chelsea*N*Cailey*
I thought it hurt so bad, I leaned into my dad haha.
Photobucket
Check out my blog
Confessions of a Teenage Mom
www.confessionsofateenagedmom.blogspot.com
  • Reply to this Message
  • DUHmanda
Yeah I think the first is always the worst because you don't know what to expect. How'd ya get a tattoo and you're under 18? Here you have to be 18 and you can't get it under parental consent...which sucks. [Well it did when I wasn't 18, my mom wouldn't sign for me anyways lol]
Lilypie 2nd Birthday PicLilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker
  • Reply to this Message
  • MomoftwinsTTC
It's beautiful! I got one on the inside of my ankle and I seriously thought I was going to die. It was my second one. I dont remember the first one hurting as bad. My second one was also my last! I'm itching to get another one too, but it's been about 10 years now and I'm a big ol chicken. LOL Yours is sooo beautiful!
  • Reply to this Message
  • *Chelsea*N*Cailey*
I turned 18 on thursday. My DF and dad got tattoos by the same person today too.
Photobucket
Check out my blog
Confessions of a Teenage Mom
www.confessionsofateenagedmom.blogspot.com
  • Reply to this Message
  • reegrace

Ugh I want another on. My ds just got a really cool one on his upper back. It is pretty big. I just want another small one with something to recognize my 2 bio kids. Dh is a prude and thinks they are trashy. It kinda ticks me off. I don't ask for much and the one thing I want he says no. I guess he brings home the bacon so he can say that.

Edited to add: I forgot to tell OP that I really like the tatoo. It's pretty sweet.

Marie


Edited Jun-22 by reegrace
  • Reply to this Message
  • bridget&3bdubs
very pretty! I am waiting until I am finsihed nursing & drop about 20 lbs before my next one...it will be my reward!!! :)
Bridget
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
  • Reply to this Message
  • Lemony
pretty! I love how the name is in the same style as the butterfly. good artist.

I'm going on Tuesday to meet with a tattoo artist. Thanks for the inspiration!


Lemony
  • Reply to this Message
  • *Chelsea*N*Cailey*
No problem. I have a question, for those who have tattoos, is it normal for it to hurt worse the next day? Mine is really achy.
Photobucket
Check out my blog
Confessions of a Teenage Mom
www.confessionsofateenagedmom.blogspot.com
  • Reply to this Message
Message 183295.12 was deleted
  • WishUwereME
And for Heavens sake CLEAN THE GARAGE !!!
  • Reply to this Message
  • Curlygurly02

Whoa! What did I miss....where the h e l l did that come from?! devil

Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker
  • Reply to this Message
  • chandlers_a_girl

Chelsea- it looks good and it is going to keep looking better as it begins to heal! Stay it out of the sun!

Holly

Happy BD!

If you're going to be a turd, go lay in the yard. Image and video hosting by TinyPic http://multislackingmama.blogspot.com/
  • Reply to this Message
  • WishUwereME
No Chelsea...make sure if it itches you scratch it.....and I mean scratch it real hard.happy
  • Reply to this Message
  • Julia Gulia
Please. Take the teeny bopper fight elsewhere, mkay?

Chelsea- the tattoo is really pretty!! And yes, mine hurt more the next day. Lots of Vitamin D lotion and try not to itch it!

Danielle

I recently took up ice sculpting. Last night I made an ice cube. This morning I made 12, I was prolific.
Mitch Hedburg 2/24/68 - 3/29/05

Photobucket
  • Reply to this Message
  • **Marley'sMommy**
Chapstick will help.

I think you should have to have a passport to travel between the other board and this one.







  • Reply to this Message
  • WishUwereME

Sorry BOB no passport needed.....

  • Reply to this Message
  • Mommyto12004

WishUwereME

What are you four? Grow up.

Your tattoo looks beautiful. I want another one too but am going to wait a bit. I want to get a side piece done up my rib cage. Gotta find the courage for that one, lol.

Photobucket

  • Reply to this Message

Hey Moo Chick go back to fat camp and let Smelshie fight her own battles....

RAWR!!!!!devil

  • Reply to this Message
  • WishUwereME

No I'm 6 1/2 going on 7...Same age as Chelsea.

  • Reply to this Message
  • kbaby04

Your screenname alone made me barf in my mouth alittle.

Go away stalker.

  • Reply to this Message
  • **Marley'sMommy**
Dumb.

If you're gonna start drama on other boards atleast keep it fresh.

Everyone's over the Chelsea drama..except..well, the as you say "Skanks" and just plain bored, life less people.

Now, back to cooking my dinner.


  • Reply to this Message
Messages 183295.25 through 183295.26 were deleted
  • **Marley'sMommy**
Doesnt work to make fun of something that Im already making fun of....but nice try, I guess. confused

And why try to type "out of character"? You're gonna get reported under your real name.
  • Reply to this Message
  • kbaby04

Personal attacks? Nice...see ya later!

OP, the itching sucks! Try not to scratch it! Don't put too much ointment on it. I did this and I had to get the colors touched up after it healed. (which is common...but they did tell me not to put ointment on it. Can't breath that way or something)

  • Reply to this Message
  • **Marley'sMommy**
Chapstick is perfect. It stops itching, and helps it heal and seals the color in.
Or non scented lotion can help, but dont use to much.

  • Reply to this Message
  • ~*PinkEllie*~
Beautiful! And familiar too! lol

Here's mine!



tattoo
Check out my DOUGHY DELITZ!
  • Reply to this Message
  • Laurieb/gtwinsanddd
cool tat! it's really pretty! if I ever work up the courage to get a tat, I would love to have something done that would be revolved around my kids with their initials or something. I'm just too afraid of the pain, but the guy I'm with now has several tats, I think he has 9 tats, one is on the side of his neck, it's his daughter's name in chinese letters. if he went with me and held my hand I just might be brave enough to go through with getting one! lol! my kids father has a good sized dragon in the middle of his back and some kind of tribal band around his upper right arm.
Laurie
Lilypie 6th to 18th PicLilypie 6th to 18th Ticker

Lilypie 6th to 18th PicLilypie 6th to 18th Ticker
  • Reply to this Message
  • WishUwereME
I hope this doesnt mean that you'll be wearing shorts now Chelsea.
  • Reply to this Message

I think WUWM IS Chelsea.
Photobucket
  • Reply to this Message
  • MgoandBugsMum

Vitamin E oil also works really well. Believe it or not so does A&D ointment. Works double for tats and diaper rash. I am being totally serious, please don't think I am trying to be mean.

Mary Mommy to ^Sara Faith^, "Aqua" (2/3/07), "Mini" (6/1/08) http://amithegrownup.blogspot.com/

  • Reply to this Message
  • MommoCheeks&Rylie
Perhaps. I have another idea of who it might be....
BekahLilypie 1st Birthday TickerLilypie 6th to 18th Ticker
  • Reply to this Message

Regardless, whoever it is will probably be banned for trolling. That means all her screennames (personalities) will be banned as well.

  • Reply to this Message
  • HONEYhas3
Someone got skeerd and deleted messages, with the hopes of not getting banned.

HONEY

Mom to 3 amazing kids.

DD Jan/98 Rides in a regular seat belt.

DD Jun/05 Rides FF in a Marathon.

DS Nov/06 Rides RF in a Radian.

  • Reply to this Message
  • kbaby04
LMAO!! I am quite sure BBC can still see the deleted posts! hahaha!!!!
  • Reply to this Message

No comments: