Friday, June 13, 2008

March 08 Free for all, duex

Lori - is it ok to mix a little chocolate in too? she seems to like it!
~Caressa
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
Photobucket

Photobucket

  • Reply to this Message
  • The JET Set
I'm not a March 08 Mom....thank God! I've never seen such a fuster cluck in my entire life.
  • Reply to this Message
  • ktbcktt
lori and C- how about chocolate, eggs adn peanut butter the chunky kind of course?
  • Reply to this Message
  • SaraBoBeara09

Tracy, Briana, Jessica? I know someone posted this yesterday! I love it!

~*Sara*~

Photobucket >New siggy!

  • Reply to this Message
  • azmom4eva

I have a March Kiddo, but I only lurk so I do not need to reminded about the rules for this free for all..

I love this group, I love this drama..Bunch of chicks sticking up for some pink haired skank that lies, gets caught, lies some more...

  • Reply to this Message
  • Lori_:P
then definitely chocolate!!! duh!!! oh make eggs too!



  • Reply to this Message
  • livvsmum
Katie - I'm waiting to hear back from Lori on the chocolate, but in the mean time, eggs seem like a good option
~Caressa
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
Photobucket

Photobucket

  • Reply to this Message
  • lmj4531

For those who HAVE NOT seen the video:

http://www.fox4now.com/Global/story.asp?S=8485009

Lisa J.

Mommy to Chase - Due 3/18 -- DOB 2/24/08

100_3959.jpg picture by lmj4531

  • Reply to this Message
  • *CRunner*
So I guess my question is not going to be answered. sad
~C~

DD 4. 23.06
DD 3.27.08
  • Reply to this Message
  • Jessicas730

First of all, do you have something stuck up your ####or what?

Bellasmom:

Tuna- thread started with "my can of tuna and other random thoughts" bc the OP was looking at a can of tuna and when it expired our babies would have been 3. Other people started posting and continued to and a bond was formed within the members of that thread. We are NOT a gang, or a POSSE. We are simply friends. Others here call themselves gangs, but thats thier perogative, I don't like to refer to my friends as 'gang' but to each his own.

and LISA, if you knew anything ABOUT the girls in that thread, (which you obviously DO NOT) you would know that they are sweet people, and I consider them all my friends. What SOME ppl dont like is that we call a spade a spade. If your being an IDIOT for giving your 2 month old chocolate, we're going to call you on it, we always try to be nice, and post facts and links, but somehow people dont like hearing anything but "Oh your such a great mom for _______________" even if they AREN'T. Then they get defensive, and everyone ends up with their panties in a bunch. (and we do the same thing WITHIN our thread, just so ya know.)

Now, that being said, YOU are a nasty person, you know that? I am so sick of your self righteous attitude, Nicky posted on your drama starting thread, and explained to you what happened, how wording was misconstrued, and yet some people have NO LIVES and will just NOT let it drop! SRSLY, GET A LIFE AND GET OVER IT. I dont care if you don't believe Nicky. You are being quick closed minded to not think for ONE SECOND that the management is trying to twist things back to their advantage after seeing the outpouring of support, you are also being naive that if they have this "video" why havent they released it to the news stations, or for that matter, defended themselves to the news stations? again, naive to not wonder why they apologized and why Irene apologized AND WAS FIRED if she did nothing wrong? Obviously they KNOW they messed up, so OBVIOUSLY they want to protect their reputation and get their 'business back'. I call BS on the company!

Photobucket
Photobucket
  • Reply to this Message
  • ~*MommyKate*~
Oh that's mature. I'm pretty sure you're one of those heartless b itches I mentioned before. You're rude. Grow up and learn out to argue like an adult, sweetheart.

Katie

Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Lilypie Breastfeeding Ticker
  • Reply to this Message
  • planegirl99

Lisa J. - I love you ! devil

1) Why should people need to ASK Nicky for clarification ? She said what she said ! And now it's CHANGED ! Her whole account is different. What started out as her being TOLD TO STOP Breastfeeding, is now a nano second altercation where she was handed a napkin - BIG F-ing difference from someone PREVENTING her from BF'ing and "assaulting" Cat by covering her with a napkin ! Do you Tunas and others REALLY NOT see a difference ?

2) Nicky was DIRECTED to the BHB. They didn't come looking for her. I consider the BHB my HOME board and have for more than 4 years. Yes, I have 2 kids and they have birth boards, but I don't consider them my HOME boards. The BHB are my peeps. Some like me, some hate me. I know that and that's fine with me. To quote Melissa - "Stick with us Bargain Hunter B i t c h e s - we may be mean, but at least we are honest!!!!!"

AMEN !

Steff - Mommy to 2 Spoiled Rotten Chicks:

Keegan 1-05-05

Fallon 2-09-08

  • Reply to this Message
  • SaraBoBeara09

Shannon are you with me on this one? Third times a charm!

MARCH 08 MOMS ONLY! (yes caps)

~*Sara*~

Photobucket >New siggy!

  • Reply to this Message
  • BellasMamma

JET Set - bad charma.

REST OF Y'ALL - Gtg gals, have a good Fathers Day wknd.

This will all self destruct in the AM.

BellasMamma

  • Reply to this Message
  • furiousfitch

Who the #### cares what color hair??? Why is that relevant??

sloan_Page_01.jpg picture by furiousfitch

  • Reply to this Message
  • kknjsmommy
I like to beat dead horses but just to make sure it's really dead. There are some people of the ground right now giving the horse mouth to mouth *cough*cough*lisa*cough*cough*
myranda banner Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Reply to this Message
  • AntoniosMom08

Pink haired skank? That's a little harsh. How exactly is Nicky being a skank? And yes...how is her hair color relevant?

Photobucket

Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker


Edited 8:14 PM by AntoniosMom08
  • Reply to this Message
  • The JET Set
I just can't keep my nose out of this. devil

Steff - You rock!

Nicki - You are a liar.

Team Tuna - You've been duped by a liar.
  • Reply to this Message
  • Hey-There-Honey-Bee

I love Steff. wink

I know you don't know me...I post on the BHB sometimes, post here even less, but I lurk on both boards almost daily.

By the way, I'm sorry that you were wronged as well. Seems alot of people on this board aren't as they appear.

  • Reply to this Message
  • ~*MommyKate*~

AND HERE WE GO...

Did ANYONE read the part about stay the hell on your own board. You just can't miss it can you!

MARCH 08 ONLY!

Katie

Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Lilypie Breastfeeding Ticker
  • Reply to this Message

TELL YOU HUSBAND TO GET A JOB AND GET OFF WELFARE!!!!!!!!!

  • Reply to this Message
  • BellasMamma

TEAM TUNA - including Jessica (which thank you for explanation, exactly what I needed. "posse" was used for lack of better word) - not against ya'all, not a hater. Too much hate going on in the world, to have moms hating.

Later, really..... later. Good Fathers day wknd to y'all

BellasMamma

  • Reply to this Message
  • ~*MommyKate*~

BWAH HA HA HA HAH Heather!

Katie

Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Lilypie Breastfeeding Ticker
  • Reply to this Message
  • Annetteandtheteam

Karma is when you get you nose cut off b/c you are too nosy!!

  • Reply to this Message
  • My2BoysDanny&Tyler

OK so I never get a chance to post but I have been following it since the beginning and want a get a chance for the free for all.

There are holes on both sides of the story. Yes there was the 'placement' of the napkin thing. Another thing people are not mentioning is Nicky went to the April board and said the following:

“Visiting from the March board… and it’s me you’re talking about.

I just wanted to add (defend myself, I suppose) that we were in a secluded corner of the restaurant with only two tables of people nearby, neither of which was facing me. So I certainly wasn’t jumping up and down and flashing my titties. However, even if I had been, I was within my rights as a breastfeeding mother. The law does not cover discretion in nursing, and rightfully so. The issue here is not being discreet, it’s being harrassed.

Back to my corner! ”

OK - besides the supposed surveillance tape (Which i wish they would release) actual witnesses have come forward refuting the above :

http://www.winknews.com/younews/19634434.html

AP is in a PR nightmare, they will say anything they can to save themselves. They might have been better off just firing the server and making her the scapegoat for an exchange that might have been a little rude, but most likely, not illegal. Instead they are trying to talk around it when they should just release the tape and let us all judge for ourselves (even with no audio).

Also the whole team tuna posse does make this board quite unwelcoming! Honestly the obsession with complete strangers over the internet is quite weird. I mean if one of you turns out to be a 55 year old perv, I wouldn't be surprised.

Photobucket
  • Reply to this Message
  • kknjsmommy
Planegirl99 if BHB is your "home" then take your a ss home. And is any of you idiots paid attention her hair is RED. I guess you're a moron AND color blind.
myranda banner Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Reply to this Message
  • planegirl99
Um Heather - I know you are directing your very misinformed post at me. If I were on welfare, I might be offended. Way to offend any March 08 mommies who may be on welfare. WAIT ! Where is Briana - she will chastize you and stick up for them !

Steff - Mommy to 2 Spoiled Rotten Chicks:

Keegan 1-05-05

Fallon 2-09-08

  • Reply to this Message
  • BellasMamma
God, and I thought I was leaving...
Jetset: "I'm not a March 08 Mom....thank God! I've never seen such a fuster cluck in my entire life."
Bad Karma. Spelling is my weakness. If you don't like us, get out? Or maybe you just like to be mean to others. Bad Mom example.

BellasMamma

  • Reply to this Message
  • lmj4531
SORRY TT newbie if reading isn't your "thing"

Why don't you go back and read MY posts before you get all wacked out...you will find...if you READ that I support MOST of what you are talking about...THEN, an apology would be warranted. THANKS!

Lisa J.

Mommy to Chase - Due 3/18 -- DOB 2/24/08

100_3959.jpg picture by lmj4531

  • Reply to this Message
  • furiousfitch

You deserve an apology, Lisa??

puuuuuuuuuuhhhhhhhhhhhhleeeeeeeeeease

sloan_Page_01.jpg picture by furiousfitch

  • Reply to this Message
  • Annetteandtheteam
My name is Annette not Heather. And I am not saying anything about people on welfare. YOU started #### about public assistance a while back. No? Let me find the link!!

  • Reply to this Message
  • planegirl99

Myranda - Ah, you mean I am not welcome here? WAAAHHHH cry Sorry, I have been coming here since I was 5wks pregnant....

Oh and for the record - go back to ANY post (your choice) of mine since this started. I supported Nicky's right to NIP from the beginning. I did NOT, however, email the company because I felt like Nicky should deal with things herself with the management.

Steff - Mommy to 2 Spoiled Rotten Chicks:

Keegan 1-05-05

Fallon 2-09-08

  • Reply to this Message
  • BellasMamma

DID someone say troll? HERE's my troll: (not sure which trolls you are talking about- thought I would bring a lil lite to the convo...) First time i tried to do her hair. Post your troll pics... ; )

Bella_3wks_afterBath.jpg 3wk_bath picture by ciaoangel

BellasMamma

  • Reply to this Message
  • Hey-There-Honey-Bee

Wow...someone's trying really hard to get their tuna status upgraded from newbie. yikes.

Anger issues much?

  • Reply to this Message
  • Jessicas730
Oh yes Steff it was YOU that WENT ON AND ON about ppl on welfare, and WIC too, and then when your husband lost his job, you were bragging about your 'right to collect' That Karma IS a nasty thing! I guess actually collecting welfare took you off your pedestal?
Photobucket
Photobucket
  • Reply to this Message
  • planegirl99
I would LOVE to see a post that I STARTED on welfare. So by all means, find the link, genius. Have I contributed to any ? Hell ya, but I never started any.

Steff - Mommy to 2 Spoiled Rotten Chicks:

Keegan 1-05-05

Fallon 2-09-08

  • Reply to this Message
  • Annetteandtheteam
I didn't say you started it, you started ####.

  • Reply to this Message

DIE HORSEY DIE! LOL!

~*Sara*~

Photobucket >New siggy!

  • Reply to this Message
  • ~*MommyKate*~

You know what I LOVE... I love when someone who has been nothing but a complete b itch to practically everyone on this board (to which she doesn't belong) gets her karma handed to her on a silver platter and get's her feelings hurt. I don't have to like the person that did it to her. But can like the hell out of it happening.

And Lisa - WE ALL KNOW HOW YOU FEEL. You don't have to keep writing the same thing 10 different ways. Talk about an attention w hore.

Katie

Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Lilypie Breastfeeding Ticker
  • Reply to this Message
  • planegirl99
Oh yes Steff it was YOU that WENT ON AND ON about ppl on welfare, and WIC too, and then when your husband lost his job, you were bragging about your 'right to collect' That Karma IS a nasty thing! I guess actually collecting welfare took you off your pedestal?
Oh Jessica - please get the facts straight before you get diarreah of the mouth.
I have ALWAYS been outspoken on people who ABUSE any type of Govt Assistance. I think it should be VERY short term. I still feel that way. DH has been U/E since May 16th, but all we are getting is state insurance (which we have to pay for because we have/make too much money, even unemployed). DH is a licensed contractor, so he is able to pay our bills with side work until he gets a job. That means we don't qualify for "welfare". I went to WIC to see about getting formula for the baby, but they have an exclusive contract with Similac, and we use NGS, and don't need the little bit of groceries they provide, so I am not using it. So - again, please know what you are talking about before you spout off. My feelings of welfare haven't changed and I am not a hypocrite, as some of your "buddies" would like you to believe.

Steff - Mommy to 2 Spoiled Rotten Chicks:

Keegan 1-05-05

Fallon 2-09-08

  • Reply to this Message
  • planegirl99
Katie - I know you aren't talking about me, since I have BELONGED to this board since last June (or thereabouts).

Steff - Mommy to 2 Spoiled Rotten Chicks:

Keegan 1-05-05

Fallon 2-09-08

  • Reply to this Message

Oh - I'm sorry Steff - I assumed since Fallon's (btw - love the name) bday was in Feb, or that fact that you're one of the BHB b itches, or the fact that all you do is b itch about people on here on your mamadrama (or whatever the h ell it is), that you weren't a member of the March board. Forgive me if I'm mistaken, of course (insert sarcasm here).

Katie

Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Lilypie Breastfeeding Ticker
  • Reply to this Message
  • SaraBoBeara09

diarreah... what the h-e-double hockey sticks is that?

I thought I just had some diarrhea, I know what that is!

~*Sara*~

Photobucket >New siggy!

  • Reply to this Message
  • ~*MommyKate*~
And before you flip out, I really DO like the name. I'm not one of those other ladies that have no qualms about making fun of kids or their names.

Katie

Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Lilypie Breastfeeding Ticker
  • Reply to this Message
  • Lori_:P

Okay, I think there is enough negative energy on this board anyhow. So I decided to go with a different free for all.

1. KTT - While I don’t know all of you ladies, you seem pretty okay. Despite the little “war” that occurred between Team Tuna and KTT most of you were very cool. I enjoy reading your posts and I’m glad that you have found one another

2. Formula Fed & Proud - While I disagree with you on one major subject (feeding solids and when). I’m glad that you are able to have one another and support one another. I formula fed my daughter for 9 months and I wish I had known you all back then when I was looking for support.

3. Lions - Yeah, I really liked arguing with you guys because you are funny. I won’t ever be best friends with all of you but you guys are funny and make me laugh.

4. Tunas - My Team Tuna, I love you guys. We are so many different women. We consist of women from all different parenting styles with all different pregnancies and all different babies but we mesh. We even one another out. There is always somebody in our group who has been through the same thing or is going through the same thing. I smile thinking of all of you ladies because I wish that you had been with me when Jenny was an infant. Thank you for all being wonderful, caring people.

5. Kool-Aid Gang - You are just getting started and a lot of you used to post or lurk on Tunas. Much love to you, I’m glad you found a group to support you.

There are a lot of people who are on these boards who are looking for support and have found them in the various groups. We posted during our pregnancies and were so excited when we had our babies to share with one another how much they weighed, who they looked like, how the labor or c section was. We have been anxious, excited, miserable, depressed, happy, sad, mad, hopeful and lost with one another.

Whether you think that Nicky lied to you or not is your own prerogative. I don’t ask that you agree with me because you don’t know Nicky as well as I do or the other Tunas. I’m sorry that you don’t know her that well - she really is a great woman. She is funny, sweet and giving. She is an adoring mother and loves pizza. She exclusively pumped for over a year with her older daughter because she couldn’t breastfeed and wanted her daughter to have breast milk. She’s a teacher and loves Mexico. She loves to laugh and loves her sister. She’s crazy at times but aren’t we all? She’s the type of person who would go outside and skip in the rain just because she felt like it. Why are you condemning her? You only condemn her and say she lied because you don’t know her.

I’m sorry that we all seem to have nothing better to do than tear one another apart and yes, I’m as guilty as the others. I have went off, did snippy posts, gotten annoyed when I shouldn’t have. However, I’ve never made a thread specifically designed to hurt somebody. I’m sorry if sometimes I come across as a “know it all” but honestly I do like to do research and find answers. It’s not stuff I know but information that I find. I hope that this thread serves it’s purpose and clears the air rather than making it worse. I sincerely hope so.




  • Reply to this Message
  • lmj4531
You act like I haven't been around since DAY ONE, and haven't seen all sorts of BS?

1. what's stuck up MY @ ss? apparently, not a bunch of lemmings, thank you!

2. NOPE, the only time I've opened your thread I saw a buch of juvenile hatred spewed at people that were'nt deemd "cool" enough for you lemmings.

3. I would like to add that not EVERYONE that is part of TT is like this...it's just sad that MOST are. To say that ALL are would be VERY ignorant on my part. *I* am not ignorant...you ARE.

4. I would NEVER give my two month old chocolate or other things...he was bf and NOW ff. BUT, if a mom comes here looking for ADVICE, she deserves it...without YOUR judgment. Oops...forgot you're PERFECT.

5. Are you F#$king kidding me? A GANG? I've spent time with gang members...you would NOT be happy if that were to happen. That's almost giving the word GANG a nasty name.

6. I don't give two S%^ts what management said...it's HER words I was responding to.

7. I could go on and on but honestly...you bore me.


Lisa J.

Mommy to Chase - Due 3/18 -- DOB 2/24/08

100_3959.jpg picture by lmj4531

  • Reply to this Message
  • Jessicas730

http://boards.babycenter.com/n/pfx/forum.aspx?sr=y&msg=18298.31&nav=messages&webtag=bcus1525911

For the people who said ZERO, do you just have amazing Insurance that you pay for or did us taxpayers foot the bill ? If it's the latter, that really sucks.

(you started that, not the OP)

http://boards.babycenter.com/n/pfx/forum.aspx?sr=y&msg=17848.2&nav=messages&webtag=bcus1525911

You are tied to this person for at LEAST 18 years - keep your legs closed until you are SURE he's a good choice...And please STOP having babies if you can't afford them - I don't appreciate paying for other people's reproductive choices. My DH works his butt off and carries our Insurance - we will be "paying off" (between our deductible and coinsurance) Fallon for many months to come....

So what if YOU get pregnant NOW, I have to pay for YOUR reproductive CHOICES?

Photobucket
Photobucket
  • Reply to this Message

*sheds a little tear*mischief

Photobucket

  • Reply to this Message
  • livvsmum
2. Formula Fed & Proud - While I disagree with you on one major subject (feeding solids and when). I’m glad that you are able to have one another and support one another. I formula fed my daughter for 9 months and I wish I had known you all back then when I was looking for support.

Lori - that was a very thoughtful post...and I really don't want to take away from it....just wanted to clarify. I've posted on the formula proud thread since early pregnancy, so I guess I would consider myself a part of that group. I have found though, that my own ideas of when and what to feed Berkeley as far as food go, align very closely with your own from what I've seen on the cereal threads. I actually plan on skipping cereal altogether, and when she does eat food, it will be homemade. Just thought i'd point that out b/c I wasnt' aware there was that misconception of that "group".......

~Caressa
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
Photobucket

Photobucket

  • Reply to this Message
  • Jessicas730

http://boards.babycenter.com/n/pfx/forum.aspx?sr=y&msg=10968.43&nav=messages&webtag=bcus1525911

maybe you should take your own advice???

Just because I don't agree with NOT wanting to make unpopular changes (taking a job working at night or opposite of DH to PAY YOUR BILLS and have more wiggle room for emergencies with your finances, etc) doesn't mean that I CAN'T say it. We all have a RIGHT to our opinions.

Photobucket
Photobucket
  • Reply to this Message
  • Lori_:P
I definitely don't think all formula fed & proud mommies do cereal early on haha! Thanks for the clarification. Just when I've had "run ins" with the group it has been over that. ;)



  • Reply to this Message
  • Kris10&KC

Lori..I feel warm and fuzzy now...and we tried hard not to let ya'll catch up but "someone"winksilly deleted all their posts and we just gave up...congrats on catching up..and that goes out to all the tunas. Its funny we had a rough moment between us but we still supported eachother...kinda...

Photobucket

Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

  • Reply to this Message
  • livvsmum
Gotcha wink

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
Photobucket

Photobucket


Edited 8:48 PM by livvsmum
  • Reply to this Message
  • Lori_:P

I like the differences between the groups, it gives people options. :) I don't lurk on the other threads because I have no time but I am happy that other mothers have found groups that support them and they can lean on. Being a Mommy is hard and sometimes you just need other Mommies to give you a hug, cyber or irl and tell you that you are a great mother! I like the groups because it gives people a support system they can relate to. :)




  • Reply to this Message
  • Jessicas730

Lori, ITA!

lisa- your not worth my time to answer, but matybe you should go re-read my post bc i dont think you understood a thing I said.

Photobucket
Photobucket
  • Reply to this Message
  • amyounger

It was me who deleted all her posts.............. yeah I did it I did it............... silly

Lilypie 1st Birthday PicLilypie 1st Birthday Ticker
  • Reply to this Message
  • ktbcktt
can't sleep.............must keep reading.................
  • Reply to this Message
  • planegirl99

I stand behind BOTH of those things. Oh and WAY TO GO on your "search" skills ! Although I didn't START that thread.

And is cracks me up how you EDITED out the rest of BOTH posts, which would have conveyed the entire context of my statements. But whatever fits YOUR agenda, right Jessica ?

I would LOVE to have paid ZERO for either of my kids. And I was seriously asking because there had been some people bragging on a thread earlier that they had an OOPS baby and just went to sign up for Medicaid so it would be covered. That annoys me.

DH did carry our Insurance and there will be no OOPS babies because, when used properly, BC is 99% effective and if there were as many OOPS babies as people around BBC love to claim, we would be the subject of a National Study. But thanks for your concern !

Once again - MY OPINION has NOTHING to do with you unless it's directed at YOU. Opinions are like A S S H O L E S and everyone has them. And on this board, they really fit that analogy.

Steff - Mommy to 2 Spoiled Rotten Chicks:

Keegan 1-05-05

Fallon 2-09-08

  • Reply to this Message
  • kknjsmommy
I don't need to be "upgraded" to anything. This is me; before TT and being in TT. This is nonsense and it will never change because people wont let it. I admit I like my share of drama from time to time, but really, when is enough enough?
myranda banner Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Reply to this Message
  • kimapps

OKAY, I'VE BEEN ON BBC EVER SINCE I FOUND OUT I WAS PREGNANT. I ALWAYS LOVE COMING TO THE BOARDS B/C I'M A FTM AND CAN USUALLY FIND ANSWER TO MY QUESTIONS HERE. I MOSTLY LURK, BUT IF THERE IS A THREAD THAT INTEREST ME, I POST ON IT. ANYWAY........ I'M REALLY AMAZED AT THE CHANGES I'VE BEEN SEEING SINCE EVERYONE HAD THEIR BABIES. PEOPLE FUSSING WITH EACH OTHER ABOUT STUFF THAT SHOULDN'T EVEN MATTER, I FEEL LIKE I'M IN HIGH SCHOOL AGAIN! I JUST WISH EVERYONE COULD GET ALONG AND STOP ACTING LIKE A 5 YEAR OLD(ACTUALLY SOME 5 YEAR OLDS I'VE SEEN BEHAVE BETTER LOL). AND YES IF THIS PISSES YOU OFF, YOU CAN POST BACK AND CALL ME A SKANK, ####, ETC., WHATEVER YOU WANT, IT WILL NOT BOTHER ME B/C I ACTUALLY ACT MY AGE. OH, AND MAYBE SOME PEOPLE SHOULD LOOK INTO DOING OTHER THINGS THAN HANGING OUT ON THE BOARD 24/7, THEN YOU WOULDN'T HAVE TO FIGHT OVER SUCH RIDICULOUS THINGS B/C OF BOREDOM, OR MAYBE YOU SHOULD LOOK INSIDE YOURSELF AND FIGURE OUT YOUR FLAWS BEFORE ATTACKING OTHER PEOPLE THAT YOU DON'T EVEN KNOW.

AND NO, I'M NOT JUST POSTING ABOUT THE NICKY SITUATION, FOR I AM ON NO "SIDE", BUT OTHER INSTANCES TOO.

  • Reply to this Message

What "gang" are you talking about? Real gangs? Or wanna be gangs?

Caressa I am too going to be a cereal skipper! Avocados, veggies and non-citrus fruits all the way!

~*Sara*~

Photobucket >New siggy!

  • Reply to this Message
  • Lori_:P
I really tried to read your post but the all caps hurt me brain and that's not a smartass comment! Are you the lady w/ the paperclip in your key board???



  • Reply to this Message
  • LumpyMac

Wouldn't it just freak the f*^k out of our BBC hosts if the free-for-all thread turned into a lovefest? Roflsilly

Photobucket

  • Reply to this Message

ktbcktt - hee hee hee

Okay, everyone that knows Lisa hates Tuna's, raise your hand. Maybe then she'll shut the hell up.

*making more popcorn for the lurkers*

*stealing Lori's peace pipe and taking a puff*

Katie

Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Lilypie Breastfeeding Ticker
  • Reply to this Message
  • Annetteandtheteam

Thanks Jessica. I got busy.

Can't play right now. I need to get dinner going.

  • Reply to this Message
  • Kailynn2b

KNEW THAT ONE WAS COMING!

Better wear a G-string around these boards

Kailynn ChicBlvd.com Reality Internet mom to be
Lilypie 1st Birthday PicLilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

wlsfall07_12
  • Reply to this Message
  • ~*MommyKate*~

Annette - I just realized you were talking to me when you said your name wasn't Heather. Oops. Sorry.... too much beer and peace pipe.

Katie

Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Lilypie Breastfeeding Ticker
  • Reply to this Message
  • Kris10&KC
I have said this before...but I hate g string...with my fat, still pregnant looking A$ $ it looks like a baseball players jock strap...
Photobucket

Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

  • Reply to this Message
  • Lori_:P
Please, if I wore a gstring right now you'd see my cottage cheese - not a pretty sight!! Can we have a love fest fully clothed? I still feel gross and jiggly!



  • Reply to this Message

well derm...where'd everyone go?
Photobucket

Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

  • Reply to this Message
  • ktbcktt
puff puff pass
  • Reply to this Message

No comments: