Friday, June 6, 2008

Un-freaking-believable!

So I thought this "should not be named chick" was off her rocker for asking to get in on the gymbo order when she had *cough* scamed *cough* some people off this board. Well she refunded my friend for her sling but then today my friend calls me and tells me that "she who must not be named" filed a money request through paypal on her! It says that she needs to pay the ammount for the sling that she custom ordered and was sent to her. The thing is there is no sling and "she who must not be named' already refunded the money she had been holding onto. So how does it work, we both dont have a clue about paypal, does it mean if sh edoesn't pay that paypal could jus ttake it out her account??

Megan

Photobucket
  • Reply to this Message
  • On_BBC_all_day
Are YOU serious?? I have no clue what you should do but shocked
Photobucket
  • Reply to this Message
  • *Bosty*
Tell your friend to take all of the money out of her paypal account. Sorry this is happening to her-it seems like the people that were scammed need to do something to clear this situation up once and for all. Unbelievable.
Photobucket
  • Reply to this Message
  • MamaBear2A&E
I'm pretty sure without Delivery Confirmation (thru the USPS or other carrier), Paypal will side with the buyer. Meaning, unless "she" can prove that your friend received the sling, your friend won't have to pay. Don't pay it, and if anything comes of it, just say she didn't receive it.
Photobucket
  • Reply to this Message
  • nannie29

Huh? devil

I'm assuming Ashley refunded your friends money and now wants it back? How sad, her poor children. sad

Bringing out the popcorn for this thread. wink

Mommy to Samantha Rose 5/10/06
  • Reply to this Message
  • MamaBear2A&E
And yes, like pp said, transfer her money out of paypal. I'm sure your friend will 'win' in the end, but don't take the chance of having her money frozen during the investigation process, if "she" chooses to file a claim with Paypal.
Photobucket
  • Reply to this Message
  • *Pandamonium*

Not necessarily true on delivery confirmation. We once filed with Paypal because the seller never shipped anything. Seller provided a tracking (not THE correct one, but a tracking #) and Paypal automatically sided with seller until we proved that the tracking was for another order. We bought 2 items at 2 different times and seller tried using 1st tracking to cover the 2nd as well. Took us almost a month to straighten it out with Paypal and we had to call them to spell it out since obviously they couldn't read the dates and tracking for 2 orders were the same. lol

Photobucket

All of us could pay more attention to the weather. It pays little attention to criticism.

  • Reply to this Message
  • On_BBC_all_day
Ashley- are you freaken serious??? shocked

Photobucket
  • Reply to this Message
  • SuburbanHippie

Definitely pull the money out now. Paypal will side with the buyer though since she obviously won't have delivery confirmation.

What a skizank.

Lilypie Breastfeeding Ticker
  • Reply to this Message
  • ~summerdays~
She had a lot of people fooled.

Wow...
  • Reply to this Message
  • ^2_Giggly_Girls^

No... no... you've got to be kidding me!

I swear, if I was within driving distance... OMG!

So sorry!!!

Mindy

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Reply to this Message
  • Tater Salad
Geeze Ash ( NOT Ashley), you certainly are a piece of sh!t trash.



  • Reply to this Message
  • ajsmummy
If her PP account is lined to a bank account; I THINK they can take the $ out of there.
Anyone can confirn or deny this, please do. Some people...... sigh.

  • Reply to this Message
  • pookie111

Her's must be brass and hanging to her Knees! What a skank!

Pass the popcorn please!

  • Reply to this Message
  • my*cheeky*monkey

Tracy

spank.gif image by TR1025

  • Reply to this Message

Ok she transferred her money to her hubbys paypal, but hers is linked to their bank account can they dip into that if her paypal balance is zero?

Megan

Photobucket
  • Reply to this Message
  • ~*GoodThingIn3s*~

Holy Crap!

If I were her I'd be unlinking my paypay from my accounts/credit immediately. Paypal disputes can also put you into the negative for disputes as well, so even if the money isn't there and there's no account the money can still be taken. FYO.

That's brutal!! I never cease to be amazed...

Jenn

  • Reply to this Message
  • JNM*Mom

Yes, Paypal can and will pull from her checking account. It has happened to us.

JNM*Mom~ married to dh for 12 yrs + 3 boys + 2 dogs + 1 cat

  • Reply to this Message
  • MamaBear2A&E
I don't think they can automatically just take her money. Ash would have to file a paypal claim, and then there'd be a big process where they'd figure out what was going on. If they were just going to grab her money without investigating, we'd all be getting all kinds of Paypal Invoices for stuff we never bought, from scammers.
Photobucket
  • Reply to this Message
  • Lady Lophofo
Ok, so how does she go about unlinking it?

Megan

Photobucket
  • Reply to this Message
  • **Smurfette**
Sorry to butt in on this thread, but I keep seeing so many references to this person who should not be named and someone scamming people. I missed it! What happened? Can someone ppplllllleeeeeeaaaasssseee fill me in? I crave, need, and am in withdrawals of hot juicy BH gossip!
  • Reply to this Message
  • pianoman
If her PP account is lined to a bank account; I THINK they can take the $ out of there.
Anyone can confirn or deny this, please do. Some people...... sigh.

That's what I was thinking. She needs to unlink her checking and cred cards from the account or something.

th7c131c8c.gif picture by wobbs98

  • Reply to this Message
  • kebg11
shocked

Kathryn
Trevor 11/11/05 (Allergic to chocolate, oranges, raspberries, strawberries, and corn in all derivative forms)

Photobucket

  • Reply to this Message
  • TeqSun
Wow, and we thought you hit rock bottom last Friday.

They really should just make a warning sticky about this trash.

I really don't understand why BBC turns it's back on what she is doing.

  • Reply to this Message
  • ~summerdays~
I really don't understand why BBC turns it's back on what she is doing.

I don't get it. Why would BBC be responsible for this?


  • Reply to this Message
  • LuvMy L-and-L

Wow, Wow, Wow. This lady probably needs to follow through with her earlier threat to contact authorities. It looks like Ash will not stop scamming unless it really comes back around on her.

And she actually tried to get in on the big Gymbo order? I missed that one.

  • Reply to this Message
  • chunky_choc_milk

MDU for the whole story. I now totally really think the worst of this person... along with suspecting it isn't the first time she has done something like this since she was so quick on the 'draw'

Julie

  • Reply to this Message
  • TeqSun
They are not responsible...

But I would think a board owner would ban a person who has been documented stealing for several other members.


  • Reply to this Message
  • ~summerdays~
Maybe she is banned ?

Who knows.


  • Reply to this Message
  • *Pandamonium*

Why is it these threads are only posted on Fridays? silly

FTR, yes, Paypal can and does take from your bank account if there are no funds in Paypal. I'm not sure how you unlink it but I would check into that asap.

Photobucket

All of us could pay more attention to the weather. It pays little attention to criticism.

  • Reply to this Message
  • Tater Salad
LMAO at Take the Money and Run, CCM! Great song choice! laugh



  • Reply to this Message
  • chunky_choc_milk

Maybe several formal letters to paypal from those who got scammed would help.

Julie

  • Reply to this Message
  • leahslillambs

Unfreaking believable!!! And yes, it sounds to me like Ash Trash has done this kind of skanky crime before.

Leah

Photobucket
  • Reply to this Message
  • MamaLiscious

I would contact paypal and tell them the whole story. The record of the money being paid to Ash, and then refunded should tell a bit of a story...

See if you can talk to someone at paypal, they may be able to help you. Definitely throw around the 'fraud' word.... they should take that seriously.


Kara - Mom to Travis (9) Katelyn (6) and Fiona (2)

Photobucket
  • Reply to this Message
  • chunky_choc_milk

So who is watching just to see if she is going to post??? or one of her troll personalities?

Julie

  • Reply to this Message

Actually there is plenty of webdocumented proof from bbc to mdu to just turn in to pay pal...

Julie

  • Reply to this Message
  • yw's2+babyin'05
I love Fridays on BBCdevil
Photobucket

Yvette; Mommy of Jyssica 5/11/1989, Kyle 11/28/1998 & Haydn 12/30/2005

  • Reply to this Message
  • leahslillambs

Julie, will you be my new bff? I heart you cos you make my toddler shake his money maker mischief

Leah

Photobucket
  • Reply to this Message
  • mom1/07
If she has refunded money thru paypal after receiving money thru paypal then the transaction is done, she should not be able to get the money back. I would think at least she would have to file with paypal to get it and she would lose. Also I would transfer all funds out of paypal and unlink my checking account just in case.

Edited 6:28 PM by mom1/07
  • Reply to this Message
  • ~*GoodThingIn3s*~

I'm not sure how/if you can unlink info on Paypal, but I'd check it out! It just sounded like a great idea when I typed it. You MUST be able to do that though, I can't see not. Or give Paypal a call (Do they even have a number?) and ask them what they recommend?

This is total crap for sure!

Jenn

  • Reply to this Message
  • cindybe1979

Yeah I would be calling Pay Pal asap, then the cops. Ditto to on all the others who were scammed to contact Pay Pal, maybe Pay Pal will even file fraudulant charges against her too.

what a pos she must be to do this stuff.confused

Photobucket
  • Reply to this Message
  • chunky_choc_milk

If she is a repeat offender I am sure paypal would be glad you brought it up...

Julie

  • Reply to this Message
  • Mom2Gillian-n-Alex

At this point its OBVIOUS she is scamming people, I would call Pay Pal, explain the WHOLE f*ed up situation, and file harassment charges against her. If PayPal won't accept harassment charges against her, I would call the popo at this point.

She needs a nut house some SERIOUS help!!!

Why oh WHY do these things happen on days I am leaving!

Cristi

  • Reply to this Message
  • cjz2000

If you unlink w/ Paypal be prepared to do it forever. We filed a dispute a seller who never sent us stuff. Paypal sided with us but were only able to recover half the money. I asked them how long the investigation would stay open if I, the wronged party, never closed it. They told me they would keep open indefinitely and if the creep open another account w/ that e-mail, they'd get me my money. I don't have high hopes, but ya never know.

Jessica

3 Girls and A Boy

Lilypie1st Birthday Ticker
  • Reply to this Message
  • Mom_2_Boo_and_Anka
All she got sent was a money request/invoice. Paypal can't do anything about whither she pays it or not. They also can not just take it out of her bank account unless it is a payment she authorizes. That is why if you win a paypal dispute but the seller has no money in paypal they can't refund you by taking it out of the sellers bank account. You have to authorize a transaction before they can touch you bank account. I would just deny or delete the invoice.
PhotobucketPhotobucket
  • Reply to this Message
  • chunky_choc_milk

Did we ever get a tally of what she owed? I think we did get her admitting that there WERE ppl she owed. If it were $500 total wouldn't that be a felony?

Julie

  • Reply to this Message
  • olivia~smom
This is why I refunded her money after she finally paid me. She had my product for 26 days and never said anything. Then immediately after she finally paid she started complaining about the quality. She said as a "paying customer" she wanted to know what I would do about it. I almost sent sent her another pair but something told me that would not be the end of it. she said "You shouldn't have done that." She would have filed with Paypal on me too. Then I would have been out 2 pairs of shoes and shipping. It was worth the $15 to be rid of her!

And by the way, she is still here spying!

Ash*Kiddies
Screen Name
AshKiddies
Posts 1242
Last Visit Jun-4 11:26 PM



Stephanie


Photobucket

Edited 6:39 PM by olivia~smom
  • Reply to this Message
  • chunky_choc_milk

So she's a bad customer as well... nice...

Julie

  • Reply to this Message
  • Mrs_D78
I swear this has to be a soap opera or something. I can't imagine living my life like that. shocked Or it's some sort of web show or something devil Where's the popo when you need 'em??

baby development pregnancy calendar

  • Reply to this Message
  • eBay_Mom

OK - a few things about PayPal.

You said she sent you a money request. That means she's asking you to send money for _____. You are not required to send her $ and PayPal cannot randomly take $ out that way.

Now - if you willingly sent her money for an item that was NOT part of an eBay transaction, PayPal might help you get your $ back but they will make it such a pain that you'll wish you hadn't bothered asking how to do it. The only way PayPal really backs you up as a Buyer is if there was an eBay transaction involved. Otherwise PayPal will just tell you to file a police report.

So - a word from a wise been-there-eBay/PayPal soul -

If you are going to purchase an item - custom made or otherwise - require that person to set it up on eBay as a private sale or even a public one, make the purchase, then pay with PayPal. That way the person you are buying from HAS to provide proof of delivery within a reasonable amount of time.

  • Reply to this Message
  • 3girls4Tara

~*~Tara~*~Mommy to 3 Princesses!

  • Reply to this Message
  • **Smurfette**
You guys are killin' me! Someone please tell me what happened!
  • Reply to this Message

Tell you friend to CALL Paypal and inform them of the situation. The number is 402-935-2017.

I have always gotten further with calling paypal than contacting them through their website.

  • Reply to this Message
  • chunky_choc_milk

She said she was making slings for sale... several moms sent her money but got no slings. She has come on here with several sob stories as to why but at this point it is all lies lies lies...

Julie

  • Reply to this Message
  • nolamom76
unfreakenbelievable shocked
Cara

Mommy to Chase - 6 - ana to peanuts and codine, allergic to omnicef and all of mother nature (inside and out). Avoding tree nuts, adversion to potatoes and GERD.




having a baby
  • Reply to this Message
  • Mom2_3Chicks

shocked

Kathleen ~ mom to 3 fantabulous princesses

  • Reply to this Message
  • my2lilbugs23

Just when you think it isnt going to get much worse. What a stupid douchebag.

Photobucket

Heather

Mackenzie 3/02

Hailey 5/03

Photobucket
  • Reply to this Message
  • KaRiZzMaTiKaL_oNe
Yes, Paypal can and will pull from her checking account. It has happened to us.

Well I had a similar situation happen, paypal tried to pull the money from my paypal account but I had already pulled the money out. My paypal account went into the negative, but they haven't and couldn't touch my checking account (even though it's linked) without my authorization. It's been months and I can't use my paypal account anymore (if I do, they will also take the money out of my checking account to cover the negative balance) but they're not allowed to just dip into your account at any time. I haven't given them the money so I'm still in the negative.
Jessica, single mommy to Jacob Brycen
Photobucket
  • Reply to this Message
  • kindred28
Wow, I know I should not be so surprise after seeing how a man was hit by a car and nobody did anything to help, but I can't believe the nerve of some people, and how they try to take advantage of people without feeling an ounce of guilt. All I can say is Kharma is going to be a biotch to her.

Kristin-mommy to:

Nadia 1/24/02

Gavin 3/1/07

and 5 angels in heaven

  • Reply to this Message
  • Sarcasm-Is-Free

And so it continues...... like grape soda dripping from a 2 yo's bottle so is the drama of the BHB.

Melissa

Proud mommy

DD 7~06

DS 8~04, DS 9~00, DS 12~95

  • Reply to this Message
  • **Smurfette**
Thanks Julie! I feel much better now. silly
  • Reply to this Message
  • Mama2Junebug&beaner
Never in my life have I witnessed such a trashy person...what's sad that those children if they are hers will grow up to learn the same ways...and grow up not to be a functional part of society...dear Lord I hope karma bites her....

~Brenda~

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

  • Reply to this Message
  • AddictedToShrek

Come on guys. Let's step back for a minute and take a look at the whole picture. Let's think about her side. She's a young single mom with two little boys to worry about all on her own. Times are tough, Im sure she's just lost and doesn't know what to do.

Sike.

What a wench. Crazy @ss b*tch. Dollar stealing dumb@ss. Good for nothing, low life...well you get the idea.

  • Reply to this Message
  • On_BBC_all_day
Shrek- you crazy Azz- I knew you couldn't be serious lol

Photobucket
  • Reply to this Message
  • MamaLiscious

Has anyone called the po-po? To be honest... I'm getting kind of sick of everyone taking this, and just whining about it. She's a scammer, you know it, we know, she knows it.... She's going to keep doing it until someone makes her stop.

Yes, it may seem like a small amount of money to make a big deal about... but collectively it's not.

At this point in the game... she's laughing at all the suckers, and probably looking for more.


Kara - Mom to Travis (9) Katelyn (6) and Fiona (2)

Photobucket
  • Reply to this Message
  • On_BBC_all_day
You tell em Kara... Lay the smack down laugh

Photobucket
  • Reply to this Message
  • natalia616
Let the Friday night fun continue!
  • Reply to this Message
  • mommyslilmonkey

shocked I will say that Ash did refund my $23 for the hair bows that I ordered from her. She even sent an extra $1 to cover the fees that I had to pay for receiving the money in my PP account.

So far, she has not requested the money back.

OP, your friend should just deny the request for money. It's up to Ash to prove that it was received.

Photobucket
  • Reply to this Message
  • mommyslilmonkey
For me, it wasn't really worth the headache of filing a report for the $23. I don't really have the time to save the world from internet scammers. Let someone else take care of it! devil
Photobucket
  • Reply to this Message
  • Panda123

Ahh... I love the Friday night drama on this board. laugh

I have to say.. that is a pretty despicable thing to do.

  • Reply to this Message
  • my*cheeky*monkey

Is there an over abundance of Smurfette avatars or have I finally gone off the deep end? Temp Insanity Day 2/19

Tracy

spank.gif image by TR1025

  • Reply to this Message
  • momto1princess
In this case I dont' know if it was me I would call the "po-po" only bc the amounts are somewhat low and I think it might be more hassle dealing with making a report and following up. I think if it was over $50 I would personally persue it but under that I probably wound't bc I have to think of the timeI would be putting to reporting etc.
  • Reply to this Message

If it helps anyone feel better (yeah, right), she's supposedly a Pagan/Wiccan, and supposedly believes in the three-fold rule...oh, and "An it harm none, do what thou will..."

Remember Ash, "Whatever you think, whatever you brew, sooner or later, comes back to you."

  • Reply to this Message
  • Iheartyou

For what its worth, there is a mom on here filing charges with the police department in her area. I do not know this mom personally, we emailed back and forth after one of the last threads. I would not be surprised if Ash has already been contacted by them if not she will be contacted very soon. sad

I have been away from bbc for a week and honestly I cannot believe this is all still going on. sad

  • Reply to this Message
  • **Smurfette**
I had mine first. love At least for the last 3 years or so.

ETA: I am envious of the animated one. happy

Edited 9:13 PM by **Smurfette**
  • Reply to this Message
  • MamaLiscious

LMAO - Okay, in that case... i have a custom-made sling to sell you for only $49.99....

So... don't let me break up the pity party....

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Kara - Mom to Travis (9) Katelyn (6) and Fiona (2)

Photobucket
  • Reply to this Message
  • MamaLiscious

If you want the animated one... go ahead and take it... I'm actually going to change mine, it's been that for awhile...

Just click on it and copy it...


Kara - Mom to Travis (9) Katelyn (6) and Fiona (2)

Photobucket
  • Reply to this Message
  • **Smurfette**
Awww that is very nice of you, but I couldn't possibly take your avatar. BUT I'd love it if you could tell me where you get animated avatars! You have inpsired me. love
  • Reply to this Message
  • my*cheeky*monkey

Thank goodness there are two of you with that avatar. Seriously, I thought I finally snapped.

Oh, whoever said Ash is Trash....Fantastic. That could be the new BHB slogan!

Tracy

spank.gif image by TR1025

  • Reply to this Message
  • MamaLiscious

Seriously... take it... I probably stole it from someone else - I don't remember where I got it from! I really am changing it... just because I'm bored with it... and it's your name, so you should have it.

It could have been from back in the day before they put on all the siggy restrictions, I had all sorts of blinkies and gif files. The gif ones are the ones that blink.


Kara - Mom to Travis (9) Katelyn (6) and Fiona (2)

Photobucket
  • Reply to this Message
  • Momma_Chick
shocked

Oh, Ash. You are way more trailer-trashy than originally thought. What a surprise. confused

Edited 9:33 PM by Momma_Chick
  • Reply to this Message

No comments: