Friday, June 20, 2008

She's Baaaaaack

I have two boys and am not with my ex husband. It has been a wild ride that involved court with my ex trying to hurt me. My boys are 3 years old and 8 months old. My ILs are great people and are there for my boys anytime I need them. The only problem is my SIL has moved in with them. She trash talks about me all the time. I know this because when my ILs call me, SIL is in the background trash talking about me. It is getting old. I am thinking my MIL doesn't know that I hear SIL saying these things. I am starting a new life and have a new man in my life who loves me, so I don't need my MIL as much to baby sit anymore.

At what point do I cut them off? Because if MIL is allowing SIL to trash talk me.. well that is horrible for me and shows that MIL has no respect for me.

WWYD?

  • Reply to this Message
  • indimom3

If you have a good relationship with MIL, then talk to her about it. Tell her that you have overheard SILs comments and they are NOT things you will allow your boys to overhear.

Can you ask MIL to babysit at your house? Or just cut off all babysitting for as long as SIL lives with them?

i hate everything
more cat pictures
  • Reply to this Message
  • magkatmom
Well, not knowing if they have any legal standing in your case, I would first be careful on that. Then, since it sounds like you have a good relationship with your IL's (except for their children!), I would talk frankly to MIL and tell her that you are aware of SIL's opinion of you and that she freely voices it and that you don't want your children exposed to that. Then ask her how she expects you to handle that. Give her the option to say that she will get SIL under control or that SIL won't see the kids or force you to say that she won't be able to have the kids if SIL is still around. But I think I'd try that route first before just cutting them off if only SIL is the problem at this point.
  • Reply to this Message
  • laliwalden

Well why doesnt your SIL like you? Maybe if you made her some super cool hair bows she would stop talking about ya?

Photobucket
  • Reply to this Message
  • NewMom2007
I would correct MIL... she has been there for your boys. This isn't fair to them to be taken away from someone who loves them.
Another thing one of the things you said in your post sounded very wrong.
"I have another man in my life, and I don't need MIL as much to baby sit anymore"
Were you just using her?
Call MIL out on SIL's comments don't just sit there and take it. Tell MIL that she needs to control her DD or she will not be seeing your kids.
Also make it clear that if you ever catch or over hear that SIL is saying nasty things about you around your kids, that is the last time she will see them.
Have her come to your home and spend time with your kids. Again not fair to take it away because of SIL, unless you give MIL a chance to fix it.
mariya
baby development pregnant
  • Reply to this Message
  • Ash*Kiddies.
IaliWalden, Leave me the F alone. I don't go chasing you around Babycenter.

Edited 9:09 PM by Ash*Kiddies.
  • Reply to this Message
  • *Bob Loblaw*

Hmm, I wonder what you did to make your SIL dislike you?

It couldn't be anything about your character, right?

It's perplexing really. Care to enlighten us?

  • Reply to this Message
  • *Bob Loblaw*

IaliWalden, Leave me the F alone. I don't go chasing you around Babycenter.

I highly doubt that's the case considering she is a regular here, as am I. Just because we visit other boards doesn't mean anyone is chasing you.

  • Reply to this Message
  • laliwalden

I am not chasing anyone sweetheart. I come to this board every day.

Seems to me you are quick to react and be nasty to people, maybe that is her issue with you? Hmm, I wonder.

Photobucket
  • Reply to this Message
  • pianoman

WHY weren't you banned from babycenter???

Ladies, I would be hesitant if I were you. Don't offer her donations or buy anything from her.

th7c131c8c.gif picture by wobbs98

  • Reply to this Message
  • Lady Lophofo
New avitar and no siggy picture....hmmm, you are not hiding are you? Watch out ladies don't ever buy anything from her, she is a scammer, dont believe me make a trip to the bargain board and ask cool

Megan

Photobucket
  • Reply to this Message
  • TeqSun
I think someone forgot to take the trash out.
  • Reply to this Message
  • ~*PinkEllie*~
LMAO!!!! I didnt even make that connection at first!
Check out my DOUGHY DELITZ!
  • Reply to this Message
  • Mom_2_Boo_and_Anka
So did you step-cousin call you back? Is that your new man? Did you mail out those slings yet?
PhotobucketPhotobucket
  • Reply to this Message
  • lissabob

Sorry chica, but many of the ladies here are regulars on BOTH boards.

I was going to say well, if she will buy you some gymbo just deal with it.silly

FWIW I feel really sorry for you- seems like you have some real issues and need therapy to get past your klepto, er, freeloading, victim tendencies.

Lissabob

eyez-1.jpg picture by lissabob25

  • Reply to this Message
  • Lady Lophofo
Oh and a question, a real one. Is the new man in your life related to you like the last one was?

Megan

Photobucket
  • Reply to this Message

I have two boys and am not with my ex husband. It has been a wild ride that involved court with my ex trying to hurt me. My boys are 3 years old and 8 months old. My ILs are great people and are there for my boys anytime I need them. The only problem is my SIL has moved in with them. She trash talks about me all the time. I know this because when my ILs call me, SIL is in the background trash talking about me. It is getting old. I am thinking my MIL doesn't know that I hear SIL saying these things. I am starting a new life and have a new man in my life who loves me, so I don't need my MIL as much to baby sit anymore.

At what point do I cut them off? Because if MIL is allowing SIL to trash talk me.. well that is horrible for me and shows that MIL has no respect for me.

WWYD?

to keep it realsilly

Lissabob

eyez-1.jpg picture by lissabob25

  • Reply to this Message
  • So Lucky In Love

Maybe you forgot and your SIL never got her sling and since she is a paying customer and all maybe you should trade her some cute shoes if you happen to have any laying around. Just sayin'.

Photobucket
  • Reply to this Message
  • lissabob
IaliWalden, Leave me the F alone. I don't go chasing you around Babycenter.

Edited 6:09 PM by Ash*Kiddies.
and again....
IS MDU WATCHING??

Lissabob

eyez-1.jpg picture by lissabob25

  • Reply to this Message
  • *Bob Loblaw*
I was wondering the same damn thing. I've seen people banned for much less.
  • Reply to this Message
  • Mom_2_Boo_and_Anka
Or was she banned & just came back since there is a period on the end of her screen name now. It wouldn't be the smartest way to do it but we all know the gymbo story.wink
PhotobucketPhotobucket
  • Reply to this Message
  • lissabob

Su-weet.

Those mamas move fast. silly

Lissabob

eyez-1.jpg picture by lissabob25

  • Reply to this Message
  • mommy2walter

Did you borrow money, promise goods, lie, steal, or cheat her???? Could any of this be why she doesn't like you?

My advice is.....you LOVE it all! You love the attention and the hate your sil is showing you. Kind of like you love to still hang around bbc. Your an attention Wh0r3!!!

Most people would go away and never come back after what you've been accused of. Not to smart are ya?

There really isn't anywhere you can go on bbc where somebody won't recognize you.

Photobucket
  • Reply to this Message
  • lissabob

this thread will self-destruct in .....

3

.

.

.

.

.

Lissabob

eyez-1.jpg picture by lissabob25

  • Reply to this Message
  • BBS77
Did the people at least get their money back?? I can't believe this person is still around!!
Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker
  • Reply to this Message
  • Babeskis

Thank you, I now have an excuse to make popcorn-lol!!! Sorry I don't post on these threads, but how much of an idi*t can a person be?

*Weston Joseph* April 10, 2008 A ten pound baby!!!!!


  • Reply to this Message
  • mommy2walter

Ash???? Where you go???You not like our advice, we just try to help you with you il problem.cry Why you always post and run? Why don't you stay and chat since you have no shame at all!

For those wondering I usually just lurk here and on the bargainboard. Tonight I'm kinda bored and feeling kinda snarky so I thougt I'd join in. happy

Photobucket
  • Reply to this Message
  • lissabob

lolcats funny cat pictures

yah, quite picking on her you meanie! silly

Lissabob

eyez-1.jpg picture by lissabob25

  • Reply to this Message
  • sweetpea's momma

LMAO!

You guys are too much! silly

  • Reply to this Message

OMG, that is sooo funny!! DH keeps asking me what I am laughing about.
Photobucket
  • Reply to this Message
  • Irish128

I think I love you! love LMAO!! wink

Yeah, hair bows & baby slings make the world go round...when they're mailed off. wink

Mary

Mama to: Ian, Macy & Jackson

  • Reply to this Message
  • barriebaby

I don't think I have ever posted but I am a HUGE lurker. I am addicted to this board and have no clue here but I am completely lovin this!

Aerin

  • Reply to this Message
  • Irish128

Where'd she go? How can she be in on an IN-Law board when she's living w/ her parents, her ex-h(?) is with someone else. What does she have to b!tch about w/ her inlaws?

And yeah...MDU is watching...along with the rest of the entire BBC. wink

Mary

Mama to: Ian, Macy & Jackson

  • Reply to this Message
Click here to find out more!
  • Ali4494
Just popping in to say:

OMG!!! WTF???



  • Reply to this Message
  • Mom_2_Boo_and_Anka
Hmm... me thinks she doesn't want to play with us.crywink
PhotobucketPhotobucket
  • Reply to this Message
  • mommy2walter
Ash come out come out where ever you are.devil We want to Play!
Photobucket
  • Reply to this Message
  • OregonMom2

For those of you on this lovely board

Who are reading this and are therefore floored

Ashley had a marital bump

And needed a new fella to h*mp

To do this she needed to make some money

So she decided to make slings, but here's what's funny!

She took the money and promised the sling

And asked for advice on a "family fling"

But she took the advice on choosing a mate

And for the slings, several mommies still wait.

devil

Lynn


Edited Jun-19 by OregonMom2
  • Reply to this Message
  • OregonMom2

Serial posting, cause this thread is a goner

Ladies of DWIL thread, maintain your honor!

Don't be fooled by desperate pleas for advice

And before sending words of wisdom think more than twice!

She will pop back up with sorry's and boo hoos

And ask for thoughts on which man she should choose.

Lynn

  • Reply to this Message
  • OregonMom2

Cheeky, sweet Cheeky!

Is the cat a victim too?

Because of the weather

Did the mail not go through?

I promise if you tell me what to do with this guy

Who promised me dinner and licked my thigh

That I will make you a sling of pure f*cking gold!

Just tell me my stories ain't getting old!

shocked

Lynn

Editing spelling errors


Edited Jun-19 by OregonMom2
  • Reply to this Message
  • OregonMom2

No time to edit, posting too fast to correct typos. Don't correct me or I will blow.

Lynn

  • Reply to this Message
  • lissabob

Dewd I found her!

lolcats funny cat pictures

Lissabob

eyez-1.jpg picture by lissabob25

  • Reply to this Message
  • lissabob

Oooh perfect- some advice for you hon:

lolcats funny cat pictures

Lissabob

eyez-1.jpg picture by lissabob25

  • Reply to this Message
  • Smarterer_By_The_Day
I don't lurk over there, but I guess I oughta. You ladies are frickin' hilarious. I am taking a break from getting stuff sorted for our yardsale, and you guys are providing excellent entertainment. Gotta add that to the "other" place, with your awesome poetry.
Photobucket
Our team raised close to $500

Photobucket
  • Reply to this Message
  • yw's2+babyin'05
Lynn dude you should be a Rap star!! You rock sista, had me in stitches along with all of the other Bargain B!tches !! lmao!!
  • Reply to this Message
  • OregonMom2

Too Upper Middle Class to rap.

I love you too! I DWIL folks. PP what a cute boy!

Lynn

  • Reply to this Message

Lynn,

I bow to your awesomeness in lyrical prowess!

(I.E. YOU RAWK!) cool happy

Mary

Mama to: Ian, Macy & Jackson

  • Reply to this Message
  • OregonMom2

Mary- Now that is a compliment coming from you!blush

I am scared to go get more Smore graham crackers. This thread will disappear.sad

Lynn

  • Reply to this Message
  • meggie_g
My hubby is out of town and I needed some entertainment. cool
-Meggie (mommy to one very active little guy)

  • Reply to this Message
  • meganmarie_1

I haven't had a chance to read the posts on this thread, but I was wondering if anyone knows where I can buy a sling? I only pay cash - large amounts of untraceable cash. And I only want to buy from a total stranger off the internet. TIA.

  • Reply to this Message
Click here to find out more!
  • OregonMom2

I have a sling that can hold a small adult. It is normally $300 but I will sell it to you for $250!

Lynn

  • Reply to this Message
  • tenderlovinforyou

I occasionally post on the Bargain Board and I lurk on this one but I would like to say..

THIS is why I love the BHB ladies!love You guys complete me!

Lilypie Expecting a baby Ticker

Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

  • Reply to this Message
  • Smarterer_By_The_Day
Is it just me, or is that SOOOOO wrong in your avatar? Is that a dude there holding that nasty heiny harness? What is he doing with them?

So many questions, so few answers.
Photobucket
Our team raised close to $500

Photobucket
  • Reply to this Message
  • ~2Wild&CrazyBoys~

I lurk/occasionally post on the BH board, and of course could not pass up an opportunity to take out the trASH with y'all! LMAO!

You ladies are freakin hilarious! I lurve the BHB!

Lynn, you had me spit soda all over! LOL!

*~*Gabby*~* mommy to:

*~*Devin 7*~*

*~*Dylan 5*~*

  • Reply to this Message
  • Dre the Texican
Why is DWIL a subgroup of "Sex and Relationships"? I realize an in-law is a relation, but is that what it meant?

Anyone?

Thanks.


Mom to Penny Lane, 04/29/06

Read my blog...Peas in My Hair

Or this other top secret blog...Naughty Mamas Unlimited
  • Reply to this Message
  • AdventuresW/Gretchen
yes. it is a man holding the biggest pair of grannie panties you ever saw.


Photobucket
  • Reply to this Message
  • meganmarie_1

Hey! Get a room already BHB ladies!

And take that Ash Kiddo imbecile back with you. We've got our own crop of idiots to deal with over here - we don't need swindling shifty morons from BHB too. silly

  • Reply to this Message
  • gerberadaisyX2

I wish I could come up with good ones...but alas, I'm tired and nothing comes to mind. But thanks so much for the laughs, they were much needed tonight :) And I'm floored by how fast she was outed - my jaw dropped when I saw the sn.

Good evening ladies. I'm interested to see if this will be here when I come back tomorrow.

Proud Mommy to a Silly Goose (7/04), a Silly Bird (8/06), Angel (1/08), Angel (5/08)

  • Reply to this Message
  • Amanita
Oooh, oooh . . . OregonMom, can we do limericks now???

There is a sly mama named Ash
She's hard up for men, and for cash
But the Bargain Board knows
if you want slings or bows,
Not to get taken in by the trash!

LOL You guys have me cracking up over here . . .

ETA typo fix . . .

Edited 12:35 AM by Amanita
  • Reply to this Message
  • Shantastic
Bwahahahaha! I love you crazy BHB Biznatches!!!!
Props to Lynn. You rock!
-Shann **Expert MultiSlacker!!!**



Skylar 6/02
Sydney 3/06
lolbrit1.jpg image by shanzypoo
  • Reply to this Message
  • She-Ra_MommyofPower
wow, see, I knew I should have neglected my DD earlier in the day so I could get on BBC and lower my blood pressure with the laughter.

Cheri


Lilypie Expecting a baby Ticker
Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker
Photobucket
  • Reply to this Message
  • travelfamily

Hey! Get a room already BHB ladies!

And take that Ash Kiddo imbecile back with you. We've got our own crop of idiots to deal with over here - we don't need swindling shifty morons from BHB too. silly

Oooh I LOVE it! Why the heck aren't you posting over on the BHB...you belong there!

  • Reply to this Message
  • luvmy3kids29
DWIL's is where I like to hang out... but lately I have been lurking/posting on BHB. Thank God!! If I hadn't.. I would have no idea what was going on!! And I agree with MM.... take back your crazies, we have more than enough here!silly
...KANDIS... Photobucket Lilypie 1st Birthday PicLilypie 1st Birthday Ticker
  • Reply to this Message

Wow the BBC gods must be show on the delete key. I am amazed this thread hasn't poofed. Maybe they are over at the NBBC watching out for trolls.devil
PhotobucketPhotobucket
  • Reply to this Message
  • indimom3
Alright, that's it - if the BHB can send us an idiot, I am sending out links to your board to some of ours. It's only fair. We have a poster who needs to find a good price on juice boxes, you guys will love her.
i hate everything
more cat pictures
  • Reply to this Message

No comments: