Sunday, January 27, 2008

Thread we must address, Part 4

this is seweous!
siggy 1/24/08 Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

  • bcHOST_kim_i_sell_online

My mom used to say I could fall is sh!t and come up smelling like roses....I'm not sure WTH she came up with that. I like sh!t shield much better.

Photobucket

  • littlelamb04
Glitter Graphics - http://www.sparklee.com

and now, back to our regularly scheduled programming:
logo maker - http://www.sparklee.com

JohnEdwards.comDaisypathVacation Ticker

  • Powered_by_Starbucks

wear it proudly girl. being a host of this board can't be easy. i used to let it bother me, now it's just old and annoying. i want some other juicy crap to talk about. i'm boring, really i am.

ASHLEY


  • briezy beezy

my mom used to tell me that im so full of sh!t that my eyes were brown. funny thing is though....my eyes arent brown.

im starting to think she was on cr@ck at the time...

siggy 1/24/08 Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Awww....I love the little group therapy/confession/reunion we've got going on. That is deserving of it's own thread. One not about me (although I'll work my way into that one too I'm sure).

Now, let's stop any form of cussing, and/or breaking BBC guidelines because if you get THE FUNNEST THREAD EVER deleted, I wll hunt you down. BBC host or not.

I do hope someone is copying and pasting this because I'm too lazy for that kind of work, but this is definitely a keeper.

Have you voted today? Best New Blog, Ashley's Closet, All the way down at the bottom on your left.

Now let's get back to pretty, sparkly things.


  • bcHOST_kim_i_sell_online
AW, tanks, girlz. I feel a little luv.
Photobucket

  • briezy beezy
i wonder if i should start my own blog.....then i would have people pouring out their love for me too.wink
siggy 1/24/08 Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

  • travelfamily
WTH was this doing on the third page??

i thought i had killed it. sad
siggy 1/24/08 Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

  • bcHOST_kim_i_sell_online
I'd blog but any hot air I have is expelled here.
Photobucket

  • littlelamb04
Sorry, briezy beezy, but I'm the official thread killer! devil
JohnEdwards.comDaisypathVacation Ticker

  • briezy beezy
you could always start a inner board blog.... mischief
siggy 1/24/08 Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

  • SebBenLuc
I must say that MamaDrama is right in saying, "Have you ever gone to a restaurant and just sat there, watching people interact? Trying to watch their faces and hands and read between the words they are saying? That's what this thread is like."

I have been around this board for over a year now and am fairly regular here but sometimes I just get so freaking LOST. Maybe it's b/c I'm not here *as often as I'd like* b/c I work full time... maybe I'm just slow. *shrugs shoulders* Either way, this is amusing. I do feel a bit left out of the lovin' but hey... I guess I need to out myself a bit more often to make a statement.

Just wanted to bump this great thread and put in my .01 cent.

happy Renee
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

  • littlelamb04

I do feel a bit left out of the lovin' but hey...

Here ya go!

free logo - http://www.sparklee.com
JohnEdwards.comDaisypathVacation Ticker

  • creamedcorn

So. Where is Ms. Ashley?? Did her head explode from all of this ego-boostin' lovin'???

Are we not worthy of your presence??

Well?

CC


  • Sasha2599
Hope it's not a delayed reaction to the "slip a mickey" coke from Mickey Ds........

  • my*4*luvs

Awwww, I missed all the good stuff again! That's it I'm going to have to stop cleaning!!!! It's cutting into my BBC time!

Melissa

Proud mommy

DD 7~06

DS 8~04, DS 9~00, DS 12~95


  • Adventures~With~Gretchen
shhh....i'm supposed to be working.



















me lurves renee and brie












that's all.
Photobucket

  • AshleysCloset

Gretchen, when you say "That's all"...are you meaning that you only love Renee and Brie? Because that wouldn't be cool. You and I go way back. I think you meant it more like "That's all I have got to say right now" and that would be fine. Just want to clarify.

Corn, thanks for thinking of me! I've been busy napping and responding to email and reading other people's blogs. I'm also a little jealous that drama mama got a kitten and all I got was a troll. I like kittens too. Just sayin'. She's been around like one day and people are giving her kittens? Sheesh.

Sasha, the mickey at Mickey's thing is funny. Where were you when I was writing that entry? I could have used some help, being in that drugged state and all.

Charlie, I'm glad you got with the program. I was starting to question you as a potential online girl crush.

I probably had more to say, but I'll be back.


  • Adventures~With~Gretchen
That's all for now, darling. Of course I love you. Sorry I'm not making it to visit you in February as we'd planned, but September isn't all that far away. (insert wistful sigh)


Off to (wo)man my nail gun.
Photobucket

  • Irish128

Excuse me ladies, where are the bargains?

(running for cover!)

laugh laugh Bwahahahahah! laugh laugh

Mary

Mommy to: Ian- 8 YO, Macy-3/16/03 & Jack-11/19/04

Funny Baby

  • Slaughterama
Rebecca's an imposter. Her real name is Marilyn. You think that piece of paper hides your true identity?wink
"Who are you to judge the life I live? I know I'm not perfect and I don't live to be. But, before you start pointing fingers, make sure your hands are clean." - Bob Marley

  • Zippitydoodah
The free sh!ts and giggles is all the bargain I need everyday! laugh I love it all!

Rebecca's an imposter. Her real name is Marilyn. You think that piece of paper hides your true identity?wink

Marilyn....Manson?

It's all starting to makes sense now... devil

Meez 3D avatar avatars games

  • AshleysCloset

Yep, Gretchen, you will see me in September.

Also, I have plans on being in Texas at some point within the next year and I'm dying to visit the Austin area and you know I'd be making you meet up with me.

Can we also clear something up about that restaurant analogy? I am nothing like this in a restaurant. Well, not usually. Maybe once or twice when I've been drunk but I don't get out much. There are BBC people who have met me and who will attest to that. Well, to the part about how I behave when I'm sober in a restaurant. They've seen both.


  • THE COUPON POLICE
Ah, no, Marylin needs to make her photobucket private.

Give me a minute and I'll produce some REAL Renee love.

  • THE COUPON POLICE
Photobucket



Now THAT is some love my friends. Real love!


Can we all love on FeatherButt a little bit now so she will stop being such a crabby patty this week??

Rebecca! I just got on for a few minutes while cooking dinner! I LOVE your new SN!

Photobucket

Formerly Known As SunGoddessMommy


  • Irish128

GASP! CHOKE! I'm laughing my butt off Rebecca.

You go girl! happy

Mary

Mommy to: Ian- 8 YO, Macy-3/16/03 & Jack-11/19/04

Funny Baby

  • Powered_by_Starbucks

nice butt wink

too bad you couldn't shake it silly

GIVE ME AN "A"...GIVE ME AN "S"...GIVE ME AN "H".

****ASHLEY****


  • THE COUPON POLICE
feather butt









Don't get all excited. It's not me. Neither is the other feathery butt. if DH would stop bugging me about things like 'dinner' and 'housework', then I'll put some feathers on my butt for you later. I've got a good idea for a video!

ps. will someone tell these girls that if they are going to take pics of themselves with feathers on their butts and put them public on photobucket, then they really ought to RESIZE!!!!

  • Slaughterama
YOU ARE ALL:

"Who are you to judge the life I live? I know I'm not perfect and I don't live to be. But, before you start pointing fingers, make sure your hands are clean." - Bob Marley

  • THE COUPON POLICE
Ah, and here's a link to some other guy and his feather butt dance.


Will someone please tell him to edit his video to the correct orientation before posting.


These people. They are making me work.


  • littlelamb04

sorry, ladies, but I just had to post this when I saw the direction this thread was taking...

JohnEdwards.comDaisypathVacation Ticker

  • Amanda 'n Boys
lmao - Rebecca you are on a roll tonight.

Amanda
aka SuddenlyEyeSEe

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


  • Susan Banks

I just love the feathers on the butt. I am so totally going to add something like that to my wardrobe.

Loving my little Elvis

  • bcHOSTMomToBTP

Alright Ashley, I was all for you and giving you all the attention you need (some call that favoritism), but now you are just spreading your love everywhere. Where does this stop? I may have to jump ship and give all of my attention to Rebecca now.

You didn't think I left did you?silly

Charlie, I don't think people doubted you were a good person, you just got mixed up in some crap. I am sorry they are still trying to drag you through the mud, but be a better person than them and just ignore it.

Photobucket

  • THE COUPON POLICE
Okay, well, my dancing with feather on the butt show has been postponed. I managed to drag myself through cleaning the layroom (I re-arranged....again......it was awful). Now DH is being a butt, the girl is screaming and fussing, and the boy is making as much noise as humanly possible.

It may take every once of energy I have to not kill them this evening. That and walk the dog. Those are my goals. Everyone should have goals.

  • hindered_mommabear
haha i open and scroll down and hear a big "ew!" from behind me when i get to the feather on the butt picture. ds then started saying "go up go up" so i scroll back up and he says "that's gross! a feather on a butt!" lmao. thanks so much for the laugh!!

Anna and Kevin 10/6/03

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

  • BCLauraP
Ladies, this thread is locked pending review by your regular Moderator. Thanks.


Laura Pope
Community Moderator
laura.pope@babycenter.com

No comments: