Friday, January 25, 2008

The Big Hummer Blow Up...Part 2

Add to FriendsIgnore
And I would've wasted even LESS time, but my internet connection has been so slow for me today!
Sweaty
  • Reply to this Message

What baffles me is why would someone lie about having an H2? They are horrible, enviroment-polluting, gas-guzzling behemoths... I can't understand why anyone would actually own one, let alone pretend they do. *scratches tree-hugger head*

Melissa

This grilled cheese sandwich has mayonnaise in it! What?!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

  • Reply to this Message
  • ari&elimom

where is the OP to clear this up?

What I found strange was even saying that the H2 was paid for in cash.....why does that matter?

Oh and just so you know.....back in 1994 we bought a 1993 Nissan Sentra with CASH......and my husband still drives it (yeah, its STILL running...for now!)

(just had to add that useless piece of info....really...you can check me out!)

not sure why but I can't find to find out what the deal is......

stickfamily.jpg picture by ariandeli93


Edited 3:55 PM by ari&elimom
  • Reply to this Message
  • ShutterBugMama

Either way, the OP has never asked for help, nobody has ever offered up stuff to send, and there's no scam involved (unlike other situations), so even if she did make up things about being loaded, use your skills for some good. There are plenty of alleged cheating husbands to do detective work on from the board. :)

Yes, that's true. But I just thought the OP was just sooooo much "cooler" when she had a paid off H2 instead of a 97 F-150. devil silly wink

K

  • Reply to this Message
  • Mommy2Q&A*Babies

Ah, what am I doing telling people not to waste time, right? I think I've got the highest post count on the entire board!

LOL

Someone else did make a good point, though-this is the way drama starts that ends up getting people banned, so be sure not to post any of their personal information.

Jen

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Quinton Alexander 9/29/04
Allison Christine 11/9/07


  • Reply to this Message
  • Wenders11
Ok, now looking back at some of the things she's posted here, I can't believe it took us all so long to find odd things about her stories! Apparently they have lobster flown in a few times a year and they went on a two week vacation to Puerto Vallarta when her six year old asked for that instead of a birthday party. Right. Then on one post she mentioned that they paid cash for their house and on another post she mentioned that they're not able to claim the interest on their mortgage on their taxes and she was bummed that they couldn't add their property tax into their mortgage payment. Hmmm...


Edited 3:57 PM by Wenders11
  • Reply to this Message
  • SerenityNow!
mama needs wine- I was wondering the same thing. If I were going to embellish my car it sure as heck wouldn't be a Hummer. Has to be the most God awful car on the road. Seriously, I'd happily drive a Gremlin before I'd be caught dead in a Hummer. But that's JMHO, of course. happy

  • Reply to this Message
  • mama needs wine
Who are these people?!

This is a Canadian conspiracy, isn't it? Take us over via our message boards? I knew I should've listened to South Park!

Lemony: I'm watching you.

Melissa

This grilled cheese sandwich has mayonnaise in it! What?!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

  • Reply to this Message
  • ~*~QueenBee~*~
it's unfortunate, but this is totally why i "heart" the bargain board.

i think she has said at LEAST 10 times she's paid cash for her house.

interesting wenders... very interesting. i must've missed those other posts.
~Heather


Jesus said to him, “I am the way, the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father except through Me." John 14:6
  • Reply to this Message
  • bechk45

LOL! I agree - if I were going to lie about my car, I'd tell you all I drive a Prius. A nice, new Prius.silly I even thought when she said the Hummer blew up "Oh Lord, here come the greenies..."

Becky
  • Reply to this Message
  • ShutterBugMama

Ok, now looking back at some of the things she's posted here, I can't believe it took us all so long to find odd things about her stories! Apparently they have lobster flown in a few times a year and they went on a two week vacation to Puerto Vallarta when her six year old asked for that instead of a birthday party. Right. Then on one post she mentioned that they paid cash for their house and on another post she mentioned that they're not able to claim the interest on their mortgage on their income taxes and she was bummed that they couldn't add their property tax into their mortgage payment. Hmmm...

I didn't think anything of it when she was saying that she didn't have a mortgage or paid for their Hummer (uh hum, F-150) w/ cash, or the vacation but when you put them ALL together.... silly

Kim

  • Reply to this Message
  • My_Firefly
Me neither!!!! Scratching my treehugger head too.

Now would I exaggerate and say I have a prius or an old diesel mercedes converted to veggie oil... HECK YA!!!!!


  • Reply to this Message
  • Sweaty Cheese

Now I don't know what shocks me more, that we seem to have another high-class embellisher on the board, or that Wenders is getting down in the dirt and tracking down dirty details to share! laugh

Sweaty
  • Reply to this Message
  • Wenders11

Here are some quotes from one of her posts:

in Canada we can't write off our interest on our mortgage like you guys can (if I am understanding that right)...

...and then we have to pay property tax every other town we lived in let you add a it on to your mortgage this town you cant so we have to budget for it I think its about $2600 this yr so the left over will top that account up, then poof its all gone...

  • Reply to this Message
  • -Marny-
Took more than 3.2 seconds for you to reply...




  • Reply to this Message
  • mother*nature

3000 posts down the drain. OP will have to come back with a new signon name in 48 hrs.cry

That would kill me to give up 3000 posts...you know?

Shea

  • Reply to this Message
  • Wenders11
Lol! Oh, I'm a big rebel today, aren't I? silly

  • Reply to this Message

Well, I think it is funny to read all of this... not that I'm OP's side or anything, but you could get lobster flown in. Legal Seafood does it! I know because I used to work there a few years ago. But the rest is totally crazy. wink

Meriam

Sara 2/14/06

Lilypie2nd Birthday Ticker

  • Reply to this Message
  • jeffiesmommy

Now I don't know what shocks me more, that we seem to have another high-class embellisher on the board, or that Wenders is getting down in the dirt and tracking down dirty details to share!

LMAO! I was thinking the same thing. Wenders was the last person I expected to be posting on this.

785d935c-8883-42f3-b20e-84f3e6342b3.jpg picture by jandasmom_2007

  • Reply to this Message
  • ~summerdays~
Now I don't know what shocks me more, that we seem to have another high-class embellisher on the board, or that Wenders is getting down in the dirt and tracking down dirty details to share! laugh

Too funny! LOL!
  • Reply to this Message
  • Ruby*Red*Slippers

Yep, I just noticed that Wenders. She posted elsewhere about her mortgage broker and her interest rate.

Was she the same one that posted videos of her house with all the Christmas lights set to music?

-Emily

~ Ashlyne 5/6/98 ~ Grace 1/22/01 ~ Abigail 6/13/04 ~
  • Reply to this Message

I would LOVE to pay only $2600 property tax a year.......that would be SWEET!

stickfamily.jpg picture by ariandeli93

  • Reply to this Message
  • Amy241

I just can't stay away from this thread. Should be hearing from OP since she's last been on at 4:05pm!! Can't wait to hear more. Might pop some popcorn....

Amy

  • Reply to this Message
  • SerenityNow!
While were on the topic of H2's, here's a funny site for the Hummer haters out there.

WARNING: Do not open if your children are around...this site contains the F word and other offensive material.

http://www.fuh2.com/

  • Reply to this Message
  • ~~MandT~~
HAHAHAH, go wenders! You dirty dirty lil poster!
Photobucket
  • Reply to this Message
  • Lemony
This is a Canadian conspiracy, isn't it? Take us over via our message boards? I knew I should've listened to South Park!

Lemony: I'm watching you.

*hides*

We don't have an army, so the only way for Canada to take over our rightful property (oh yes Maine and Alaska, we mean you!) is to join all the American bargain boards and convince Americans that the good deals are in Texas. Soon you will all move down there and we can move into your houses.

Now I'm getting in my paid-for Tesla and driving to the airport where I'm taking a weekend-trip to Buenos Aires for DD's birthday party. I need to find a bargain on luggage.


Lemony
  • Reply to this Message
  • webmom30
Oh wow. You guys finally managed to do it. You've lured Wenders to the dark side.devil
Photobucket
  • Reply to this Message
  • Wenders11
Ok, I have a confession to make. I'm really a Hells Angel, I run a biker bar and a tattoo parlor and my husband is a 400 pound trucker named Joe Bob. I can't believe that none of you picked up on that in my posts. Amateurs.silly

  • Reply to this Message
  • ShutterBugMama

No wonder you're a friend to Photoshop. wink

Kim

  • Reply to this Message
  • Wenders11
Lol, exactly! I have to edit all my tattoos off so that no one would suspect anything!

  • Reply to this Message
  • My_Firefly
Lemony, maybe you can have some Maine lobster flown in to Buenos Aires for the birthday dinner?

  • Reply to this Message
  • Lemony
I was thinking Idahoan potatoes and Montana steak. Maine lobster isn't impressive enough since they already have seafood in Buenos Aires.


Lemony
  • Reply to this Message
  • peckinsmama

What a piece of work!

I also don't get why some people would make something like this up on a public internet message board of all things! VERY PATHETIC! How low does your self esteem need to be? I can almost (but not quite) understand that boredom may drive some trollish behavior - those andreas that come here to stir up trouble with fake stories...but to post about your real life and change details about your car, your house, etc. - that's just sad.

  • Reply to this Message
  • SchruteFarmBeets

I totally thought OP was legit, hence my earlier post. Didn't she just the other day say her daughter looked such like another poster's daughter? She seemed so personable. Oh well, another one bites the dust.

  • Reply to this Message
  • 3girls4me05
Lemony:
I totally forgot to RSVP! Please don't start a post bashing me See I have been too busy with my ten year old's birthday trip to Europe. Once we got there she decided that New Zealand was where she really wanted to be so we are off tomorrow. Thank God of that private jet we paid cash for. So please accept my regrets-we won't be coming to your child's tropical party after all.
PS I hope you get the H2 that we are sending as a gift soon. Be careful of the automatic start feature though

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

blinkie_alwaysinmyheart-2.gif

  • Reply to this Message
What baffles me is why would someone lie about having an H2? They are horrible, enviroment-polluting, gas-guzzling behemoths... I can't understand why anyone would actually own one, let alone pretend they do. *scratches tree-hugger head*

I ditto what she said!!!!
Shari
  • Reply to this Message
  • Ruby*Red*Slippers

I'm beginning to think the title of this thread can be taken a lot more literally than OP meant!

-Emily

~ Ashlyne 5/6/98 ~ Grace 1/22/01 ~ Abigail 6/13/04 ~
  • Reply to this Message
  • creamedcorn

LOL, yeah... I do feel bad for her DH.

But really, how many other people on here are fakes??

CC

  • Reply to this Message
  • Lemony
I totally forgot to RSVP! Please don't start a post bashing me

That's it, I'm retracting the stock review I gave to Forbes of your Multinational Aeronautics company. DD will be devastated. cry


Lemony
  • Reply to this Message

I am happy that I FINALLY get to read a drama thread . . . they are always gone by the time I get on here and just the spin offs of where did the thread go . ..

As far as cars go; our minivan and toyota camry are paid off; the camry is just one more parking lot accident away from the insurance company's buying it for us! It's paid off, I am not in LOVE with it, it runs - I am not repairing the parking lot major dents -

hmmmm, maybe if I invest in a starter . . . .

Beth

Proud mom to Josh(10/01) & Mikaila(4/04)

xmas card
  • Reply to this Message
  • JustinsMommy1104
Well I totally believed her story and recognized her screen name as a regular poster. I even told my husband about it and said we probably shouldn't get the remote start put on our car that we had been thinking of doing! I guess I'm not a very good judge of character. I don't know how I missed all of the posts that Wenders dug up. Apparently I am not spending enough time on the Bargain Board. wink I do enjoy everyone's detective work. I'm not one to participate in the drama but I do love reading it!

Note to self: Don't ever p*ss anyone off on the BB or they'll hunt me down!!! devil
  • Reply to this Message
  • 3girls4me05
Fine! But don't forget that I am an American and we do have an army-and we are not afraid to use it! I'm calling Georgie right now! Iraq be damned-let's get Canada!
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

blinkie_alwaysinmyheart-2.gif

  • Reply to this Message
  • Made2Worship
We used to joke in college about one day taking over Canada...we said we would call it Operation Leafblower
  • Reply to this Message
  • kebg11
Man, I missed it. Stupid nap and grocery store. What was I thinking? I did find it really odd that she didn't say anything after she was "outed" but wondered because of all her posts vs. the "outer."

Kathryn
Trevor Nathaniel 11/11/05 (Allergic to yogurt, oranges, raspberries, strawberries, and corn in all derivative forms)

  • Reply to this Message
  • -Marny-
*ducks and covers*

*hides in igloo....PLEASE Dont hurt my snow dogs!!!




  • Reply to this Message
  • susanrose 3
So, you think she is gonna come back & clear up the confusion???cool

Susan

Photobucket
  • Reply to this Message
  • Mommyto12004
I am a Canadian on the other financial boards that she is on, it does look like she did infact go on the vacation. Maybe they were going on the vacation and her daughter said that could be her gift and it sounded good so she posted it. I don't know, but when these theads come up it makes me very nervous. If Jareds mommy is really in Whitby she is literally in the town right beside me. Weird.

Just another Jen Momma to Isaak - 3yrs

I have long since come to believe that people never mean half of what they say, and that it is best to disregard their talk and judge only their actions. ~ Dorthy Day~

  • Reply to this Message
  • Made2Worship
I want to examine, why do people do this? Do they just really need attention? Are they just curious? Is there life so boring? Please, if I shared with you guys half the crap that is going on in my life that is 100% true, there would be plenty to talk about!
  • Reply to this Message
  • MybabySaraQ

Okay so this is the deal... it is almost 11pm over here and I'm going to go to bed. I shouldn't b/c there is drama but I have a 23 month old who will get up bright and early. So lets make sure that this post doesn't get deleted b/c I want to read everything else tomorrow why everyone else is probably asleep!wink

Meriam

Sara 2/14/06

Lilypie2nd Birthday Ticker

  • Reply to this Message
  • ~~MandT~~
Well, she has been following it all day, evidenced by her sign in times....so either she wil not, and will just start a new name and a new fake life, lol....or she is really trying hard to come up with a good enough excuse to "get out of it". Who knows.
Photobucket
  • Reply to this Message
  • copperprof

JustinsMommy1104 - I think everyone agrees that her car did actually blow up, it's the type of car that's in dispute.

Cyndy

"Although it is not true that all conservatives are stupid people, it is true that most stupid people are conservative. " John Stewart Mill

  • Reply to this Message
  • Lemony

To be fair to OP, at least it was just a car she was exaggerating (oh, and a house and a vacation.) She could easily have pulled at heartstrings with a death or something else, and taken us all for our money. I'm sure we all exaggerate a wee bit online, too.

Confession: I only eat lemons in the summer, for example. In the winter it's clementines. Clementiney isn't as cool a name, though. blush


Lemony
  • Reply to this Message
  • I*Heart*CaptainJack

Call me weird but what would the bargain board be without all the weirdos????? That is one of the reasons I love this board. happy

J

Edited to add: That is not to say that if you think i am weird I am one of those who makes up stories grin

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Edited 4:58 PM by I*Heart*CaptainJack
  • Reply to this Message
  • Wenders11
We need to elect an official "copy and paster" so that the good threads can be preserved somewhere else before they are deleted, lol. Someone needs to run for Bargain Board secretary.

  • Reply to this Message
  • webmom30

well, I guess we all learned a very imporant lesson.

Don't trust Canadians.

devil

Photobucket
  • Reply to this Message

Yes, it was just a little exaggeration.

Maybe I should start exaggerating a little for fun too. there could be a whole other side to this board that i've been missing.
  • Reply to this Message
  • My_Firefly
Wendy, you could exaggerate and say you are adopting triplets from Korea...

And what did you end up deciding about the name Clarissa?
  • Reply to this Message
  • *butterfly*kisses*

We used to have a historian. But I'm pretty sure she got banned.

  • Reply to this Message
  • Lemony

You're already exaggerating. I'm sure you don't own a firefly.

and I'm questioning that dog, too! confused


Lemony
  • Reply to this Message

shocked Must be winter boredom setting in.

JNM*Mom~ married to dh for 12 yrs + 3 boys + 2 dogs + 1 cat

  • Reply to this Message
  • keirasmommy
ok this thread is the FUNNIEST thing today. i'm glad i've been following it. since we're all here, any ideas what to change my sn to? i think i'm pregnant so its not fair to have it keirasmommy if i'm going to have another lo.
  • Reply to this Message
  • kebg11
I think there'd have to be more than one secretary. I mean, a girl's gotta sleep.

Kathryn
Trevor Nathaniel 11/11/05 (Allergic to yogurt, oranges, raspberries, strawberries, and corn in all derivative forms)

  • Reply to this Message
  • Wenders11

That would be good for some drama. I'll adopt Korean triplets that will all have horrible life threatening illnesses (caused by bad lobster?) and in the meantime my husband will die in a fiery crash and a handsome doctor will sweep in, cure my sick triplets, marry me and take me to Puerta Vallarta for two weeks to celebrate their birthdays. Just wait, it will all be very dramatic. devil

Oh, and we haven't decided about Clarissa yet. I think we're going to mull it over for a while. (who has the time to think up names when I'm trying to find a cure for sick triplets?!)

  • Reply to this Message
  • ~~MandT~~
yea, there is way to much good stuff to leave it all to one poor mom, lol
Photobucket
  • Reply to this Message
  • DawsonCreek
I for one rather enjoy OP's posts & hope she isn't scared away. She has always put forward good ideas and good advice in my experience so I hope you all haven't scared her away with your bashing.
I know with the job her husband has it is entirely possible to have done all the things you are picking her apart for. Jarreds_mommy, please come back & don't change your name as I've grown to think of you as a good friend & fellow Canadian mom.
  • Reply to this Message
  • Not the Mama

well, I guess we all learned a very imporant lesson.

Don't trust Canadians.

devil


LMAO!

  • Reply to this Message
  • steph7031
Onr word Retrograde.

Steph (who drives a 98 mini van & owes a ton on her home)
  • Reply to this Message
  • EmmyMom24

Can I nominate myself as treasurer? I promise not to steal the money.

Tracie

A clear conscious is a sign of a poor memory.
  • Reply to this Message
  • ~~MandT~~
Frankly i'm amazed that there hasn't been an influx of new posters coming in to support the op and back her up, lol :D
Photobucket
  • Reply to this Message
  • Shopaholic79

I ignored this thread for some reason last night, but whenever I see a thread that passes the 100 posts mark, I know where to find the juicy stuff. Thank God I found this thread in time for BH gold! I must confess I skipped to the last page to see where the discussion headed, but my God, who would have known? 3000 posts! I'm always worried my lack of BH dedication will cast suspicion my way, but if a 3000 poster can enter the ranks of troll-dom, it looks like the resident detetctives around here have their work cut out for them.

  • Reply to this Message
  • Mom2Isaac&luvbug
Wow! I can't believe I didn't miss the drama this timedevil I only started reading this thread because OP used to post on my ds' bb. I never thought anything odd about her, except for the fact that she did have (or seem to have) a ton of money. I think I need to take some lessons from some of you ladies. Maybe a few of you should start a career in investigative journalism!


Becky Isaac 6-1-04 Isabella 2-8-06 Jude 9-17-07 100_0765.JPG 100_0620.JPG

Edited 5:11 PM by Mom2Isaac&luvbug
  • Reply to this Message
  • My_Firefly
dang it...

okay I confess before the bh googling mamas find me out...

here's me and my little dog too...



  • Reply to this Message
  • Lemony
I support the OP. Sometimes I fantasize about driving a paid-for hybrid Lexus. I don't, but online I certainly *could.*


Lemony
  • Reply to this Message
  • Ruby*Red*Slippers

It's possible to own your home free & clear and yet still be paying mortgage interest and have a mortgage payment? Hmm.....that's a new one to me!

-Emily

~ Ashlyne 5/6/98 ~ Grace 1/22/01 ~ Abigail 6/13/04 ~
  • Reply to this Message
  • Wenders11
  • Reply to this Message

Blame Canada!!!

Funny that OP hasn't been around, I'm thinking "spies like us". She is one of us posting, bashing and making fun of herself. Oh Andrea!!!!!!!!!!!!!

  • Reply to this Message
  • My_Firefly
LOL that video is hysterical!!!!

I feel the same way too, I hope the OP comes back. And I see nothing wrong with a little exaggerating but come clean when caught!

  • Reply to this Message
  • Chunky Chocolate Milk

Okay the op posted a long time ago that her dh had played pro football for a short time that set them up for life. That would be where the paid for cars and house came from. Ever since that post i had watched her posts from then on. Partly bc it was one little detail that she often left out in saying things like 'we own our home', 'we paid cash for that' type posts.

Anyway point is... op has been around a long time and she did have a lg amount of cash for a while that set them up. I wouldn't be surpised if her story was all true... not really that unusual... I knew several pro ball players from my college that only played for a couple yrs, were basically nonames on the field but were set up for life afterwards.

Julie

  • Reply to this Message
  • mother*nature

I also don't get why some people would make something like this up on a public internet message board of all things!

LMAO....Its not like she can lie to her neighbor about the H2 while standing infront of the F150! THAT would be patheticsilly

Shea

  • Reply to this Message

How the heck could you come back with the same name?? Maybe people who make up stories like this have no sense of guilt??

FWIW, DawsonsCreek, I see no bashing. Some are poking fun at her but no bashing.

If it's a misunderstanding then so be it. Come back and explain. If it's not, then I'm glad she was found out.

CC

  • Reply to this Message
  • Wenders11
I saw the post on the other board. There is no possible way that it could just be a misunderstanding. She told the exact same story on the other board, only in that story it was a truck and she actually had photos of it. There's also no way to explain the fact that she said she paid her house off and then later mysteriously had a mortgage, and I think the biggest thing is that she's obviously been back to read this thread and she hasn't tried to post and explain. Surely if there was a simple explaination she would have given it by now.

  • Reply to this Message
  • Chunky Chocolate Milk

OH dear... this is going to turn into one of those really really really good posts lol.... don't forget the former football player thing.

Julie

  • Reply to this Message
  • ~summerdays~
I will never understand what drives people to do these things. Harmless, but bizarro!
  • Reply to this Message
  • mom_to_4brats_an_1_angel
Jareds_Mommy

Screen Name Jareds-Mommy1
Posts 3759
Last Visit 4:11 PM

This is Central time, so that was just about 30 mins ago.

Humm, I guess we got fooled!

Cathy mommy to Bryanna...7/2/96..Trevor...12/18/98..Ashlynn..5/16/02 (Stillborn at 38wks along)....Kasey...11/4/04 and Alexis..1/20/06
  • Reply to this Message
  • 915goo

"Wow...just wow!" I lurk more than post, but have been more active in posting the past several weeks. In fact, I posted early on this thread, but hadn't come back. (darn work!) I'm sorry I missed all of the detective work today, but you women are amazing!

So, OP, what's the story? F-150 or H2? Why the exaggeration? At any rate, thanks for the chicken recipe a few weeks back!

Ami
Michael, 9-15-04
Partial Molar Pg, d&e 1-24-07
Miscarriage, d&e 12-19-07

  • Reply to this Message
  • mama needs wine
Thank god I made it back before the thread got deleted. Whew! I hate it when I miss something.

I still cannot understand WHY people do this. Seriously... any psychologists around?

Melissa

This grilled cheese sandwich has mayonnaise in it! What?!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

  • Reply to this Message
  • keirasmommy

is this post with the pictures of the truch still up? if so i'm clickable!! lol. I'm nosey and I need to know! lol.

  • Reply to this Message
  • Sweaty Cheese

OH dear... this is going to turn into one of those really really really good posts lol.... don't forget the former football player thing.

Again, it's one thing to pay for things in full with cash (however you come about the cash), but it's another thing to contradict yourself. You don't claim to pay for a house in full with cash and then talk later about the mortgage payments you're making on said house.

No one is questioning whether or not they have truck loads of money, the OP has contradicted her own claims. That's what the hoopla is about. Not whether or not her "dh" was a former football player and they have lots of money (must have been a pretty good contract deal to be set for life!).

Sweaty
  • Reply to this Message
  • Mom2Isaac&luvbug
It was up a couple of hours ago, but the pictures had been removed.

Becky Isaac 6-1-04 Isabella 2-8-06 Jude 9-17-07 100_0765.JPG 100_0620.JPG
  • Reply to this Message
  • aimlesslyaware

Casting stones time...

I often wonder how on earth the Bargain boards has acquired so many saints (and I don't support the embellishing fwiw but I also realize that I'm so far from perfect that it isn't funny!) You'd think, by some of the reactions, that you are all Nobel Prize winners.

Burp

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
  • Reply to this Message
  • jenjenjen!

Okay, I have gone through all the annoying hoops on the other board (including trying to identify the scrambled text nearly a dozen times before I got it right (damn mac!), and somehow I still can't find the stupid post. I can't find the ''chitchat'' section, and although I've found the user in question I can't find the actual post. And I'm getting tired of the 30=second between searches rule, esp. since my 16MO keeps hitting keys as I try to search, messing them up.

Where's the stupid post? And why do I even care?

  • Reply to this Message
  • mom2izzyinCA

If someone is outed on one story, I just don't see where anyone can believe ANYTHING that the poster says. Maybe she isn't married at all, much less to a former NFL'r. Just because she may be consistent on a few items, board to board, still doesn't mean she isn't embellishing for her own enjoyment, whatever that means. I would venture to say, that we won't be seeing that screenname unless she comes back to explain.

Liz

  • Reply to this Message
  • Shoe**Connoisseur

OK OK OK, I give, my kitchen is a DISASTER!

Well, I have been sick all week.

Mel ~ mom to 3 girls and 1 boy

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
  • Reply to this Message
  • keirasmommy

ugh that sucks! I wish someone would have copied the pictures even though i would have never thought of it myself. lol.

  • Reply to this Message

Hey. Anyone know if it's really true that dudes who drive Hummers have small wienies, to compensate?

Sweaty
  • Reply to this Message
  • WranglerButtsDriveMeNuts

Well, this certainly has been an interesting read! shocked

Photobucket
  • Reply to this Message
  • Lemony
Lemony... my friend in Calgary told me that there are at least 100 people up there now! Yeah!!

She's exaggerating, watch it. Canadians are prone to embellish the truth. Next she'll be telling you she drives a "car" and drinks something called "beer." Don't believe a word! They still use snowshoes and drink glacier water up there.


Lemony
  • Reply to this Message
  • Ryo-Ohki

Just for the H2 haters-

What's the difference between a porcupine and a Hummer?

On a porcupine, the pr!cks are on the outside.

  • Reply to this Message
Hey. Anyone know if it's really true that dudes who drive Hummers have small wienies, to compensate?

That's a good question. Could we start getting measurements? Someone here has to have a DH who drives a hummer, for realsies.


Lemony
  • Reply to this Message
  • /\GEM/\
So that explains the need for them to drive such big trucks.... small weiners...

Photobucket

  • Reply to this Message
  • schnidh

Hey. Anyone know if it's really true that dudes who drive Hummers have small wienies, to compensate?

Don't know about Hummer's but when DH and I were seperated last year he went out and bought himself a Dodge Ram Big Horn Edition and called it his "big, shiny d!ck on wheels."

heathercopy.jpg picture by schnidh

  • Reply to this Message
  • Irish128

Here's to the Canadian conspiracy:

Photobucket

Mary

Mommy to: Ian- 8 YO, Macy-3/16/03 & Jack-11/19/04

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
  • Reply to this Message
  • mother*nature

Don't know about Hummer's but when DH and I were seperated last year he went out and bought himself a Dodge Ram Big Horn Edition and called it his "big, shiny d!ck on wheels."

LOL!!!

Did you find some fun ways to slam him on that? Did you tell him you needed one alsowink

Ha, Ha....Love how men overcompensate when things get rough. Being seperated from H during a time like that and I would have so many one liners to go with his new shiny d!cksilly

Shea

  • Reply to this Message
  • fuzzylolipop
Don't ferget yer nuts!

http://www.trucknutz.com/

Yup - taking you where even tacky fears to tread! silly



  • Reply to this Message
  • schnidh
The funny thing is he just traded it in because he told me " I made a stupid mistake and now I'm stuck between a rock and a hard place." How do you respond to comments that involve shiny d!cks, rocks and hard places?

heathercopy.jpg picture by schnidh

  • Reply to this Message
  • earthenways
I was looking through OP's vacation photos (that she posted last week) and couldn't find a single one of her! TONS of the kiddos and there is MAYBE one of the DH in question. Doesn't look particularly "footballish" but it's hard to tell.


Formerly known as fun2bemommy


"So-called 'global warming' is just a secret ploy by wacko tree-huggers to make America
energy independent, clean our air and water... and make our cities safer and more livable."
-Chip Giller, Grist.org



  • Reply to this Message
  • Sweaty Cheese

Don't know about Hummer's but when DH and I were seperated last year he went out and bought himself a Dodge Ram Big Horn Edition and called it his "big, shiny d!ck on wheels."

So, are you saying your husband has a small weinie?

Mind if I use this for a siggy or somethin'?

Photobucket
Sweaty
  • Reply to this Message
  • mom_to_4brats_an_1_angel

my post before....

Jareds_Mommy

Screen Name Jareds-Mommy1
Posts 3759
Last Visit 4:11 PM

my post now....

Jareds_Mommy

Screen Name Jareds-Mommy1
Posts 3759
Last Visit 4:58 PM

She's still around it looks!

Cathy mommy to Bryanna...7/2/96..Trevor...12/18/98..Ashlynn..5/16/02 (Stillborn at 38wks along)....Kasey...11/4/04 and Alexis..1/20/06
  • Reply to this Message
  • Irish128

To our Canadian neighbors...

funny sign

Mary

Mommy to: Ian- 8 YO, Macy-3/16/03 & Jack-11/19/04

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
  • Reply to this Message
  • schnidh

No the weinie is fine, but he was definately overcompensating for some emotional issues devil

Use, away, just as long as my DH doesn't trace it back to me LOL

heathercopy.jpg picture by schnidh

  • Reply to this Message
  • mama needs wine
My husband drives a very, very small car. winkdevil

Melissa

This grilled cheese sandwich has mayonnaise in it! What?!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

  • Reply to this Message
  • Irish128

Jareds_Mommy

Jareds-Mommy

or

Jareds_Mommy1

Jareds-Mommy1

Either with or with out an "1"... does anyone notice a difference? Is someone highjacking her name (this HAS happened before back in Oct/Nov. with another board member's name)

Just a thought...

Air Canada

Mary

Mommy to: Ian- 8 YO, Macy-3/16/03 & Jack-11/19/04

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
  • Reply to this Message
  • jeffiesmommy

All the posts I read, their money came from flipping houses. I totally missed the Football playing DH post.

785d935c-8883-42f3-b20e-84f3e6342b3.jpg picture by jandasmom_2007

  • Reply to this Message

No comments: