Sunday, January 27, 2008

Thread we must address, Part 2

Date: Jan-26
To: All
From: *CAT*
Add to FriendsIgnore
Report as ViolationPrintSend to a Friend Bookmark 148774.101
I make fun of them to DH. Not on the blog.
I have one or two people who follow my every word a little too closely, if you KWIM.
*cat*




Date: Jan-26
To: AshleysCloset
From: Sasha2599
Add to FriendsIgnore
Report as ViolationPrintSend to a FriendBookmark 148774.102
Ash, (can I call you Ash? My friends call me Sash, and that rhymes with Ash and all) Once you get over the poisioning thing, I've got that spreadsheet you know.... you can totally do it. Seriously, I was a chain smoking fool back in the day and had the worst lungs ever, like I couldn't climb a flight of stairs without dying, and I imagine they were black with tar, but now....
Really, running has helped me so much, and any exercise I can do while watching Tim Riggins on TV is fine with me. I am pretty sure I have undiagnosed ADD, so I have the shortest attention span evah. Tivo gets me through my workouts.

DS Will 8-03 & DD Reese 1-06

http://barelykeepingitalltogether.blogspot.com/


Date: Jan-26
To: THE COUPON POLICE
From: Sasha2599
Add to FriendsIgnore
Report as ViolationPrintSend to a FriendBookmark 148774.103
Hmmm... I was planning on taking it for the rest of my life. Seriously. I don't like me not on it, and I'm pretty sure no one else likes to be around me either.....
So is that not a good plan for me????

DS Will 8-03 & DD Reese 1-06

http://barelykeepingitalltogether.blogspot.com/


Date: Jan-26
To: All
From: THE COUPON POLICE
Report as ViolationPrintSend to a FriendBookmark 148774.104
Gretchen - Another one of my "make people read my blog" tricks is to link it link it link it. Mostly with the struggling (please read it and comment on it to keep it alive people!) Bargain Blog. You want a dinner idea? Oh, I've blogged about it. Here's a link. A coupon? A sale? To know how to make your own cleaners?

You must shamelessly promote yourself.

Cat - 10x a day?!?!? Share the link woman! It must be good!!





My Personal Blog: J and C and Me



Date: Jan-26
To: All
From: Mom2.DC&C
Add to FriendsIgnore
Report as ViolationPrintSend to a FriendBookmark 148774.105
Omg, how on earth did I miss the black ants (u) thread!!! I just about peed myself.

thanks op for the link


Date: Jan-26
To: All
From: *CAT*
Add to FriendsIgnore
Report as ViolationPrintSend to a FriendBookmark 148774.106
And he knows how to take an IP and find out exactly who it belongs to...
So I've been doing it the hard way, huh? I need to learn how to do it your DH's way. Project of the week.
ETA: And no, my blog isn't that special. It's your everyday "raising an 18 month old DD" blog. I just know people that are that bored (or have that little to do with their days.)
*cat*


Edited Jan-26 by *CAT*


Date: Jan-26
To: All
From: AshleysCloset
Add to FriendsIgnore
Report as ViolationPrintSend to a FriendBookmark 148774.107
I'm no longer obsessed with statcounter because there are just way too many people to try to keep track of, but I know I have some stalkers and....

I LOVE THEM. FEEL FREE TO CHECK MY PAGE 90 TIMES A DAY.

I won't notice, but if for some reason I did come across that, I would just love you even more for it. Besides, Mr. Ashley wouldn't listen if I did try to make fun of you because he rarely listens, especially to online stuff.

So look at me! Look at me! As much as you want!

Don't click here if you are easily offended.....


Date: Jan-26
To: All
From: THE COUPON POLICE
Report as ViolationPrintSend to a FriendBookmark 148774.108
Oh, it's great if you want to stay on it forever.

I suck at remembering to take a pill every single day. And if I miss it....I get the headache. Plus, I'm getting fat (which is scientifically proven to NOT be a side effect of Lexapro...according to drs everywhere. plus you're all fit and run and stuff. I walk the dog. that's it).

If they made a Lexapro patch, I'd be on theat sucker like white on rice.

So I'm trying life without it. I'd been nasty for so long I'd forgotten what happy was like. Now that I've found my happy again, I'm hoping to be able to keep it through prayer, meditation, and counseling. We'll see. I'll go back on it if I can't. Because I don't like me before either. Have you ever watched Big Love? You know when Nikki freaks out and she gets that strident tone in her voice. That's me. Totally.





My Personal Blog: J and C and Me





Date: Jan-26
To: All
From: pjsmom31
Add to FriendsIgnore
Report as ViolationPrintSend to a FriendBookmark 148774.109
CAT- I guess that is a little creepy. I hope I didn't look like I was cyber stalking someone when I use their blog to link their faves. Hmmm. My favorite thing to look at is what people have googled in order to find their way to my blog. I love that!
~Amy

I'll be your best friend if you read my blog!
http://isthiswhatyoudoallday.blogspot.com/


Date: Jan-26
To: All
From: Irish128
Add to FriendsIgnore
Report as ViolationPrintSend to a FriendBookmark 148774.110
I have a question for all...were meds started BEFORE or AFTER having kids?
Hmmmm?
I'm blaming my kids.


Mary
Mommy to: Ian- 8 YO, Macy-3/16/03 & Jack-11/19/04



Date: Jan-26
To: All
From: Sasha2599
Add to FriendsIgnore
Report as ViolationPrintSend to a FriendBookmark 148774.111
Meds were after kids, but I know now that I've always been crazy. Had to clear out those trees, you know, to see the forest.
For now, I think I'll continue my plan of taking it forever. I can't imagine where I'd fit in meditation (and the ADD might make that too hard anyway) and counseling... well, I think I've got so many issues that I probably can't afford the amount of time I'd need to spend on the sofa.
My new motto: I used to care, but now I take a pill for that.

DS Will 8-03 & DD Reese 1-06

http://barelykeepingitalltogether.blogspot.com/


Date: Jan-26
To: All
From: THE COUPON POLICE
Report as ViolationPrintSend to a FriendBookmark 148774.112


www.MonsterPub.com









My Personal Blog: J and C and Me





Date: Jan-26
To: All
From: Irish128
Add to FriendsIgnore
Report as ViolationPrintSend to a FriendBookmark 148774.113

I'm loving it!

Mary
Mommy to: Ian- 8 YO, Macy-3/16/03 & Jack-11/19/04



Date: Jan-26
To: All
From: THE COUPON POLICE
Report as ViolationPrintSend to a FriendBookmark 148774.114
jinx double jinx no punchbacks.

You owe me a coke.





My Personal Blog: J and C and Me





Date: Jan-26
To: All
From: AshleysCloset
Add to FriendsIgnore
Report as ViolationPrintSend to a FriendBookmark 148774.115
Just don't get that Coke from McDonald's. They poison them sometimes. Not with good drugs either.

Don't click here if you are easily offended.....


Date: Jan-26
To: All
From: Irish128
Add to FriendsIgnore
Report as ViolationPrintSend to a FriendBookmark 148774.116
Oh no, I get mine from Britney.


Mary
Mommy to: Ian- 8 YO, Macy-3/16/03 & Jack-11/19/04



Date: Jan-26
To: All
From: THE COUPON POLICE
Report as ViolationPrintSend to a FriendBookmark 148774.117
No way man. I want the real CocaCola, the stuff from Mexico or Canada with none of that HFCS crap in it.





My Personal Blog: J and C and Me





Date: Jan-26
To: All
From: Powered_by_Starbucks
Add to FriendsIgnore
Report as ViolationPrintSend to a FriendBookmark 148774.118
good luck with that.
zoloft and prozac are also great for that "anger".




Date: Jan-26
To: All
From: THE COUPON POLICE
Report as ViolationPrintSend to a FriendBookmark 148774.119
I know. But they also have a longer list of side effects. I was scared enough to go on the Lexapro....I'm terrified of those!

If I need to, I will start taking it again. So far, so good. It looks like most people say the withdrawal goes away after about 2 weeks. So I'm halfway there.





My Personal Blog: J and C and Me





Date: Jan-26
To: All
From: AshleysCloset
Add to FriendsIgnore
Report as ViolationPrintSend to a FriendBookmark 148774.120
ahem...all eyes over here please.

(Rebecca, don't you have bargains to go blog about? Where are the bargains??)

Don't click here if you are easily offended.....

Date: Jan-26
To: All
From: Zippitydoodah
Add to FriendsIgnore
Report as ViolationPrintSend to a Friend Bookmark 148774.121
Do you girls pay for your blogs? I'd like to have one other than myspace and was wondering if I have to pay for it? I am sure I could find many free ones but some look like crap! I love the drama one, it looks great!


Date: Jan-26
To: All
From: AshleysCloset
Add to FriendsIgnore
Report as ViolationPrintSend to a FriendBookmark 148774.122
Zippity, mine is free through blogger. I have heard that Wordpress has more templates, but too late now. You can also download templates online for free, but I'm too lazy for all that jazz.

Don't click here if you are easily offended.....


Date: Jan-26
To: All
From: THE COUPON POLICE
Report as ViolationPrintSend to a FriendBookmark 148774.123
Nah, I'm too cheap to pay for a blog.

Uh, Ashley, you don't read my bargain blog, do you? I JUST posted a bargain today to get you some free Immodium (to go with that Visine I put in your coke).







My Personal Blog: J and C and Me





Date: Jan-26
To: All
From: Powered_by_Starbucks
Add to FriendsIgnore
Report as ViolationPrintSend to a FriendBookmark 148774.124
cold turkey is really hard on your body and mind so expect to have some anxiety attached with the sweats, vertigo and just feeling you are going to die. if it gets unbearable just cut a pill in 1/2 or 1/4 and take a little bit. it will help in about an hour and the spins will go away. it's not too safe to drive like that.
prozac is pretty harmless and has been around for a long time. it's supposed to be weight neutral.
lexapro can go either way. i never gained on it but i feel like it prevents me from losing weight.
effexor is another good one if it's anxiety you're treating. it's hell to come off of but like with all meds, you have to wean or put up with the withdrawl symptoms.


Date: Jan-26
To: All
From: THE COUPON POLICE
Report as ViolationPrintSend to a FriendBookmark 148774.125
yeah. I didn't mean to cut it out cold turkey. But I took DH out of town last weekend and forgot to take it with me, so I figured I'd just go with it.

Today is worse than yesterday. No clue why. I may have to take a little to get me through church tomorrow....because today I'm really too dizzy to function. Hence my constant presence around here today!!! Which is okay for a Saturday, but I'm going to have to get back on my feet tomorrow morning.





My Personal Blog: J and C and Me





Date: Jan-26
To: All
From: peckinsmama
Add to FriendsIgnore
Report as ViolationPrintSend to a FriendBookmark 148774.126
Fantastic!




Date: Jan-26
To: All
From: Powered_by_Starbucks
Add to FriendsIgnore
Report as ViolationPrintSend to a FriendBookmark 148774.127
were you taking 10mg or 20mg? if you were taking 20mg cut it in half and take a 10mg. then do it again in a few days or cut it in half again to a 1/4 pill. you can phase it out of your system easier this way and you won't have the nasty side effects. every other day or every three days will help you taper better. they say if you even feel a tiny bit dizzy or other effects to just keep taking a tiny little bit. eventually you can bite the bullet and power through a couple of days but cold turkey sucks.



Date: Jan-26
To: All
From: THE COUPON POLICE
Report as ViolationPrintSend to a FriendBookmark 148774.128
I was taking 15mg. It's already been a week, so I'm determined to just stick out the remainder of it. Unless tomorrow is worse. In that case I'm taking a pill.

Hows that for commitment?





My Personal Blog: J and C and Me





Date: Jan-26
To: Zippitydoodah
From: *CAT*
Add to FriendsIgnore
Report as ViolationPrintSend to a FriendBookmark 148774.129
zippity,
I just typed up a whole bunch of info on how to make your free blogger blog more eye-appealing for a friend of my sister's. I'd be happy to forward it to you. It's all stuff I've learned from the ladies blogging here (nothing new for those of you seasoned bloggers) but it's all in one place and will get you started.
Sasha has a great link up on her blog right now to make a header. (Thanks for that BTW, Sasha - I'm making one after DD goes to bed.)
*cat*




Date: Jan-26
To: All
From: Adventures~With~Gretchen
Add to FriendsIgnore
Report as ViolationPrintSend to a FriendBookmark 148774.130
can i point out, charlie and rebecca, that this conversation is CLEARLY not about ashley?


and while we're off topic, what do i want for dinner?

i have 1000 calories left for today, seeing as how i forgot to eat lunch, and it is going to be fast food or take out because i dont want to get my spatula and nail gun confused.







Date: Jan-26
To: All
From: Powered_by_Starbucks
Add to FriendsIgnore
Report as ViolationPrintSend to a FriendBookmark 148774.131
damn i feel special. i've already had to defend myself on the hot new blog. ladies, you have got to find something more interesting.
and rebecca you're not the only FT on this board...but I can one up you with Attention Wh0re.
Got to love the anonymous gems.



Date: Jan-26
To: All
From: Adventures~With~Gretchen
Add to FriendsIgnore
Report as ViolationPrintSend to a FriendBookmark 148774.132
i had to reread that, because i thought you just called rebecca an AW.





Date: Jan-26
To: All
From: my*4*luvs
Add to FriendsIgnore
Report as ViolationPrintSend to a FriendBookmark 148774.133
Maybe it's some of those guys who were oh so interested in this board months ago
We are fascinating aren't we! LOL!
Melissa
Proud mommy
DD 7~06
DS 8~04, DS 9~00, DS 12~95



Date: Jan-26
To: All
From: ~~MandT~~
Add to FriendsIgnore
Report as ViolationPrintSend to a FriendBookmark 148774.134
I think i missed what Charlie did in the first place tp piff people off. UGH, i miss all the good stuff!



Date: Jan-26
To: All
From: AshleysCloset
Add to FriendsIgnore
Report as ViolationPrintSend to a FriendBookmark 148774.135
*I* am the attention wh0re people. Get it straight. What does a girl have to do to get some attention around here?
Remind me again what Rebecca and Charlie did, so I can be (in)famous like them.

Don't click here if you are easily offended.....


Date: Jan-26
To: All
From: Powered_by_Starbucks
Add to FriendsIgnore
Report as ViolationPrintSend to a FriendBookmark 148774.136
well, when you find out will you let me know because i really have no idea either.
and no i didn't call rebecca an aw.



Date: Jan-26
To: All
From: ~~MandT~~
Add to FriendsIgnore
Report as ViolationPrintSend to a FriendBookmark 148774.137
hmmm
well, i mean i missed whatever you did to get a "break" and i guess i also missed whatever you did to relaly piff people off, lol. If i'm not in the middle of it....i miss it all! :(



Date: Jan-26
To: All
From: THE COUPON POLICE
Report as ViolationPrintSend to a FriendBookmark 148774.138
Oh, but I am an attention...uh. yeah. I can't say it. I tackled f-tard for 2008. attention ---- will just have to wait until next year.

Nail gun? Whatcha nailing Gretchen?

Ashley, if you want to be infamous, you've got to drop a group name. Come on. Do it. You know you want to.

Charlie's on two blogs now. Ashley and I are tied at one each (mine was nasty though, and hers was nice, so I'm giving myself extra points). Gretchen, are you on any blogs? I mean, I've mentioned you on my personal one, and stoled a few ideas from you, but that doesn't count for much.

DH ordered Chinese for dinner. Yummy, but $$$. $35 for Chinese. Chinese used to be cheap. What's happening to the world....





My Personal Blog: J and C and Me





Date: Jan-26
To: All
From: Powered_by_Starbucks
Add to FriendsIgnore
Report as ViolationPrintSend to a FriendBookmark 148774.139
yes, please let's rehash this mandt. it's oh so interesting. just start paying attention and then you'll be a part of the drama.



Date: Jan-26
To: All
From: THE COUPON POLICE
Report as ViolationPrintSend to a FriendBookmark 148774.140
psssst charlie. you're talking too much about you. you're going to make ashley mad.





My Personal Blog: J and C and Me




Date: Jan-26
To: All
From: AshleysCloset
Add to FriendsIgnore
Report as ViolationPrintSend to a Friend Bookmark 148774.141
She is kind of acting like an attention horse, isn't she?
Wait...maybe she has me on ignore? Maybe she doesn't even know that I've tried to redirect her attention back to myself at least three different times?

Don't click here if you are easily offended.....


Date: Jan-26
To: All
From: creamedcorn
Add to FriendsIgnore
Report as ViolationPrintSend to a FriendBookmark 148774.142
Oh, my darling Ashley... this is for you:



Message 148774.143 was deleted

Date: Jan-26
To: All
From: bcHOSTMomToBTP
Add to FriendsIgnore
Report as ViolationPrintSend to a FriendBookmark 148774.144
Sorry to jump in on your thread Ashley, but what happened to my thread about who was in the pic that I stumbled upon in photobucket? It was from an account from the drama blog. Did something happen to get it deleted? Dang, I start it and don't even know what happens.
Now, back to ASHLEY, it is all about ASHLEY!!




Date: Jan-26
To: All
From: AshleysCloset
Add to FriendsIgnore
Report as ViolationPrintSend to a FriendBookmark 148774.145
I am so glad that BCSomebodies are recognizing that it should be all about me. Thank you Angela.
Did anybody catch the deleted post before it was deleted? Was it about me? Better have been.
I think your thread got deleted Angela. I was thinking you were about to get to the bottom of my mystery, but I'm not smart enough to continue the investigation on my own. If you figure something out, keep us posted.



Don't click here if you are easily offended.....

Date: Jan-26
To: AshleysCloset
From: ~Cake~
Add to FriendsIgnore
Report as ViolationPrintSend to a FriendBookmark 148774.146
Crap, I forgot to vote today (I mean for Perez, you know) . Stop posting and reminding me!!!!


~Cake~



Date: Jan-26
To: All
From: bcHOSTMomToBTP
Add to FriendsIgnore
Report as ViolationPrintSend to a FriendBookmark 148774.147
Hmmm, I guess somebody must have come up with something good then. Dang, sorry I missed it!



Date: Jan-26
To: All
From: jenjenjen!
Add to FriendsIgnore
Report as ViolationPrintSend to a FriendBookmark 148774.148
I feel outclassed -- like I shouldn't post to this 'cause I don't now the back stories. I mean, I don't know, given the actual history, what SIDE I'd pick. (Maybe I'm posting to my mortal enemies, you know?)
I'm still not clear on what the sides are, actually. But I support the cool kids, of course.
ANyway -- Angela, if it got good before it got gone, maybe it will be on the new blog!
(edited to remove an errant ''if.)
Edited Jan-26 by jenjenjen!


Date: Jan-26
To: All
From: bcHOSTMomToBTP
Add to FriendsIgnore
Report as ViolationPrintSend to a FriendBookmark 148774.149
There ya go, maybe I should check there.
Here you go Ashley,





Date: Jan-26
To: All
From: AshleysCloset
Add to FriendsIgnore
Report as ViolationPrintSend to a FriendBookmark 148774.150
jenjenjen, I'm glad to hear that you're on my side.

Thanks for your support (and your vote, if you are so inclined...not soliciting though, just discussing something important going on with me, me, me right now)

Don't click here if you are easily offended.....


Date: Jan-26
To: All
From: AshleysCloset
Add to FriendsIgnore
Report as ViolationPrintSend to a FriendBookmark 148774.151
Yes, yes, yes. Now we're getting somewhere.
Also, I forgot to thank CreamedCorn for the sparkly thing. Thank you, I very much like sparkly things that say I love you on them.

Don't click here if you are easily offended.....


Date: Jan-26
To: All
From: pretty_babies
Add to FriendsIgnore
Report as ViolationPrintSend to a FriendBookmark 148774.152
DH ordered Chinese for dinner. Yummy, but $$$. $35 for Chinese. Chinese used to be cheap. What's happening to the world....
DH just informed me (his friend at work is married to a girl that moved here from china and works at a local chinese buffet, we have 5 btw) that they cook their almost rotten meat and store it away in the freezer so they can still serve it to customers later..
If they get shrimp that is already going bad when they get it they call the CO they got it from to get a good one, but still serve the rotten one...
They told friends wife when she said something to them about it "we don't care bout mericans, this the way they cook meat...medium rare"
omg...can we all puke a lil.
NEEDLESS TO SAY I'm done with chinese food!


Help me win hot, juicy burgers.. The Hoff says "vote for me!"
http://www.hotjuicyburger.com/den092981.


Date: Jan-26
To: All
From: THE COUPON POLICE
Report as ViolationPrintSend to a FriendBookmark 148774.153
Wellll......I live in rural WV. Even my 'chinese' restuarant is run by Americans. So, uh, it's not authentic. But it also passes food code. As much as any restaurant around here!





My Personal Blog: J and C and Me





Date: Jan-26
To: All
From: Julia Gulia
Add to FriendsIgnore
Report as ViolationPrintSend to a FriendBookmark 148774.154
Aparrantly, the PB accout in question was just one that contained the picture posted upon searching public photos on PB.

That's the word on the street, as they say.


Oh, right, this thread is about the Weiner Gobbler. Good luck in them there bloggies! I voted for you!


Danielle

"You can eat once you find the Dufrenes."
Mitch Hedberg (February 24, 1968 - March 20, 2005)






Date: Jan-26
To: All
From: Tofu_Mommy
Add to FriendsIgnore
Report as ViolationPrintSend to a FriendBookmark 148774.155
who is that poster who has 7 kids and has pics of fancy trips, etc.??? Is she legit? I'm a little skeptical of the so called wealthy posters now......



fka tofurkey
SAHM***DS 5/05***DD 7/07


Date: Jan-26
To: All
From: SJH_017
Add to FriendsIgnore
Report as ViolationPrintSend to a FriendBookmark 148774.156
Have any of your read the blog or even part of it?

Doesn't it scare you that she said she can read w/o having an account?

Don't you think some of the sick people in the world might take that to their advantage and maybe we give out a little too much info on here?

I don't know if I am going against any BBC rules right now, I hope not. But thats just my concern.



Date: Jan-26
To: All
From: Tofu_Mommy
Add to FriendsIgnore
Report as ViolationPrintSend to a FriendBookmark 148774.157
that is why I don't give out too personal information...including pics.....
fka tofurkey
SAHM***DS 5/05***DD 7/07


Date: Jan-26
To: All
From: AshleysCloset
Add to FriendsIgnore
Report as ViolationPrintSend to a FriendBookmark 148774.158
Upon realizing just how crazy the internet can be, I try to stay vague about a lot of personal stuff too (although someone that really wanted to find me could, I'm certain).
However, I think sick freaks wouldn't be deterred by having to register? We have a ton of super crazy posters that obviously took the time to do so...

Don't click here if you are easily offended.....


Date: Jan-26
To: All
From: bcHOSTMomToBTP
Add to FriendsIgnore
Report as ViolationPrintSend to a FriendBookmark 148774.159
Yes, there are wacko's out there and people from here go there and pour fuel on the flames and even offer to give them info from here to paste. Goes to show you what type of people are on here.



Date: Jan-26
To: All
From: bcHOSTMomToBTP
Add to FriendsIgnore
Report as ViolationPrintSend to a FriendBookmark 148774.160
Ashley, are you taking over this thread too?

ate: Jan-26
To: All
From: AshleysCloset
Add to FriendsIgnore
Report as ViolationPrintSend to a Friend Bookmark 148774.161
Oh and I don't buy for a second that they don't have an account. Come on, they seem way too involved not to be active, or at least registered with Babycenter.
I think if you had never posted, you just wouldn't feel as involved. I also think that someone who enjoys writing enough to start a blog, and who seems halfway literate, would be the type that would have to post.
I could be wrong, but I doubt it. I still feel like it is someone I would "recognize" from here if I knew their screen name.

Don't click here if you are easily offended.....


Date: Jan-26
To: Tofu_Mommy
From: my*cheeky*monkey
Add to FriendsIgnore
Report as ViolationPrintSend to a FriendBookmark 148774.162
Hi Tofu mommy!!!
Anyway you could shoot me an email when you have a chance and tell me what the heck is going on around here. I went to bed early last night and was out most of the day today. From wat I understand, there are some really mean and uncalled for things being said about PBS(charlie) on that blog amoung other crazy things. I am going to bed soon but wow! See, this is why I heart SCM she is just flat out insane not a nasty poster!
SCM Please come out and play!





Tracy
Formerly Known as "Steven'sMamma!"


Date: Jan-26
To: All
From: THE COUPON POLICE
Report as ViolationPrintSend to a FriendBookmark 148774.163
I guess I just don't see what the big deal is. I mean, it's not like this is the first blog that's copied and pasted stuff from here and posted it (not droppin' names or anything, no need to call me names tonight!).

I guess with DH being in IT, I've always been well aware at how public the internet really is......and I think it's useless to hide it, so I just embrace it. I post all my private crap on my blog. Because of who DH is, we're eminently searchable. I've had it up for over a year...and I know that's now forever...but I've not yet had a sicko come to my door...or call me house.

Heck, I don't even get nasty comments after I state my unpopular opinions on here. I only get an email every once in awhile when someone (not naming names!!!) wants me to read what they wrote about me on their blog!




BTW, in an attempt to further embrace my unpopluar opinons, I'm thinking of making my permanent name THE COUPON POLICE

It's got to be in caps like that, or it's no good. What do you all think. Go with THE COUPON POLICE, or stick with Sugar Pants?





My Personal Blog: J and C and Me





Date: Jan-26
To: *CAT*
From: Sasha2599
Add to FriendsIgnore
Report as ViolationPrintSend to a FriendBookmark 148774.164
Cat, just to save you some time, there is a "save to jpeg" option once you get your page done. I got all crazy and was saving my screen to my clipboard and opening up paint and cropping. Nutty I say. Then I find the "save to jpeg" option.... Much better and fits perfectly.
HTH

DS Will 8-03 & DD Reese 1-06

http://barelykeepingitalltogether.blogspot.com/

Date: Jan-26
To: THE COUPON POLICE
From: Sasha2599
Add to FriendsIgnore
Report as ViolationPrintSend to a FriendBookmark 148774.165
Well, I just now got used to Sugar Pants, but if you are going to change it, I do like The Coupon Police. Has a nice ring to it.

DS Will 8-03 & DD Reese 1-06

http://barelykeepingitalltogether.blogspot.com/


Date: Jan-26
To: Tofu_Mommy
From: travelfamily
Add to FriendsIgnore
Report as ViolationPrintSend to a FriendBookmark 148774.166
How come the poster with 7 kids never posts pics of all the kids together?


Date: Jan-26
To: All
From: *CAT*
Add to FriendsIgnore
Report as ViolationPrintSend to a FriendBookmark 148774.167
Thanks for the tip!
*cat*




Date: Jan-26
To: All
From: AshleysCloset
Add to FriendsIgnore
Report as ViolationPrintSend to a FriendBookmark 148774.168
I like THE COUPON POLICE better than Sugar Pants. It fits you better.
I got a nasty comment today, as a matter of fact! It seems like I get one every time I post on the bargain board...coincidence? I think not!


Don't click here if you are easily offended.....


Date: Jan-26
To: All
From: Marla1106
Add to FriendsIgnore
Report as ViolationPrintSend to a FriendBookmark 148774.169
Just wanted to ask you ladies. Has your edit or delete button disappeared? Or is it just me? LOL I have it on all my other bbc boards, but not here.



Date: Jan-26
To: All
From: Tofu_Mommy
Add to FriendsIgnore
Report as ViolationPrintSend to a FriendBookmark 148774.170
hmm....interesting.....


fka tofurkey
SAHM***DS 5/05***DD 7/07


Date: Jan-26
To: All
From: bcHOSTMomToBTP
Add to FriendsIgnore
Report as ViolationPrintSend to a FriendBookmark 148774.171
Who was rude to you today Ashley?
I actually like Sugar Pants, it is kind of sweet!



Date: Jan-26
To: All
From: Marla1106
Add to FriendsIgnore
Report as ViolationPrintSend to a FriendBookmark 148774.172
Nope, never mind. It's on this thread, just not on all of them. Weird. Oh, and I like all your blogs!!



Date: Jan-26
To: All
From: PolkaDots&Stripes
Add to FriendsIgnore
Report as ViolationPrintSend to a FriendBookmark 148774.173
Someone on here, emailed me and said it was Baked*Beans' blog.


Date: Jan-26
To: Tofu_Mommy
From: my*cheeky*monkey
Add to FriendsIgnore
Report as ViolationPrintSend to a FriendBookmark 148774.174
Thanks!




Tracy
Formerly Known as "Steven'sMamma!"


Date: Jan-26
To: All
From: THE COUPON POLICE
Report as ViolationPrintSend to a FriendBookmark 148774.175
Dude, I hope it is. I miss Beans!


Bring back da Beans!!!!!!!





My Personal Blog: J and C and Me





Date: Jan-26
To: All
From: Not the Mama
Add to FriendsIgnore
Report as ViolationPrintSend to a FriendBookmark 148774.176
I'm pretty sure we've seen a pic of the 6 kids together, before the 7th came along.


Date: Jan-26
To: All
From: bcHOSTMomToBTP
Add to FriendsIgnore
Report as ViolationPrintSend to a FriendBookmark 148774.177
Now that is interesting.



Date: Jan-26
To: All
From: ~Cake~
Add to FriendsIgnore
Report as ViolationPrintSend to a FriendBookmark 148774.178

I just love that smiley.


~Cake~



Date: Jan-26
To: All
From: AshleysCloset
Add to FriendsIgnore
Report as ViolationPrintSend to a FriendBookmark 148774.179
I always liked Beans. Who told you that? You can tell us.
Angela, it's obviously some sad soul from here. I am pretty sure they just want me to make them famous and although I've published their stupid, uninteresting, not even creative or hurtful comments, I'm not sure if they are even worth publicly responding to (but I do reserve the right to, in case I change my mind). I could track their ip but who even cares?
Obviously my blog does not suck, as it is has been nominated as Best New Blog for a Bloggie (vote daily, lots of good blogs there!) and obviously we have another case of someone being wildly jealous of me. It's sad really. It's almost like I SHOULD make them famous, since they want my attention so badly, but I'm not even sure they are interesting enough.
My dirty dishes make for a more interesting topic.

Don't click here if you are easily offended.....


Date: Jan-26
To: All
From: *~I'm*the*keepers*mom~*
Add to FriendsIgnore
Report as ViolationPrintSend to a FriendBookmark 148774.180
I **think** I remember that banned members can still read the threads..
I remember when Charlie was on her break, that someone said she could still read, just not post..
I also remember that Baked posted on a where are you loctated map, during that I need a friend thread..
**just what I remember**
Back to Ashley,,,

~*Jennifer*~


Date: Jan-26
To: All
From: bcHOST_kim_i_sell_online
Add to FriendsIgnore
Report as ViolationPrintSend to a Friend Bookmark 148774.181
Ahlrigggghtt, wait a minute. Now it's all about her? I thought it was about me. At least that's what someone told me last week or so. And I thought I was important. I leave the house for a few hours and she takes over. I thought that after I'd been told to eff off by a member that it meant I really, really WAS the center of attention.
Ok, so enough about me. Wazup?



Date: Jan-26
To: All
From: bcHOSTMomToBTP
Add to FriendsIgnore
Report as ViolationPrintSend to a FriendBookmark 148774.182




Date: Jan-26
To: All
From: bcHOSTMomToBTP
Add to FriendsIgnore
Report as ViolationPrintSend to a FriendBookmark 148774.183




Date: Jan-26
To: All
From: Soulprncs2
Add to FriendsIgnore
Report as ViolationPrintSend to a FriendBookmark 148774.184
All I know is that I am getting a fair amount of hits from DramaMama blog and loving every one of them.
I guess I don't bring the drama like some people, ahem, but whatever. I am cool, even if in my own mind.
Now, I am going back hocking up my lung and planning a big Thomas the Train party.

Wendy (Click to find out more)

Date: Jan-26
To: All
From: THE COUPON POLICE
Report as ViolationPrintSend to a FriendBookmark 148774.185
Hey now! I'm on their blogroll too!! There may be a bright side to all this!

Off to check my daily hits......





My Personal Blog: J and C and Me





Date: Jan-26
To: All
From: creamedcorn
Add to FriendsIgnore
Report as ViolationPrintSend to a FriendBookmark 148774.186
Hey, why hasn't Ashley been mentioned it the last few posts?? HUH??





Date: Jan-26
To: All
From: JSAves&Henry
Add to FriendsIgnore
Report as ViolationPrintSend to a FriendBookmark 148774.187
I admit I skipped, like, ten pages to get to the end, so I have no idea what I've actually missed... But, I have total blog envy here. I am officially starting my own blog. Not to take traffic away from the blog gods (I love all your blogs... I do... all of them!) But, by god, I want my own place for witty sarcasm... I'm doin' it. I'm doin' it now.... Right now. If I can figure out how... Okay, I may need to wait 'til tomorrow... I may need dh's help... And, to be in slightly less of a drunken stupor...
But, I am doin' it... I am. I swear.
***Edited bc I am, indeed, in a drunken stupor... Twice...
~Shannon~
*Proud mom to Avery (5/05) and Baby Henry (7/07)*

Edited Jan-26 by JSAves&Henry
Edited Jan-26 by JSAves&Henry


Date: Jan-26
To: All
From: bcHOSTMomToBTP
Add to FriendsIgnore
Report as ViolationPrintSend to a FriendBookmark 148774.188




Date: Jan-26
To: All
From: *~Mommazilla~*
Add to FriendsIgnore
Report as ViolationPrintSend to a FriendBookmark 148774.189
This is crazy! I've been on this board for almost two years and I still feel like I don't know what's going on. At least it gives an interesting background to the many threads I evidently missed .
Formerly: BabyBtoBe

*~Sandi~*
www.tsblogs.com/cheaperthantherapy



Date: Jan-26
To: All
From: creamedcorn
Add to FriendsIgnore
Report as ViolationPrintSend to a FriendBookmark 148774.190



Date: Jan-26
To: All
From: creamedcorn
Add to FriendsIgnore
Report as ViolationPrintSend to a FriendBookmark 148774.191



Date: Jan-26
To: All
From: creamedcorn
Add to FriendsIgnore
Report as ViolationPrintSend to a FriendBookmark 148774.192
I am SO not a stalker!!

I swear!

CC




Date: Jan-26
To: All
From: AshleysCloset
Add to FriendsIgnore
Report as ViolationPrintSend to a FriendBookmark 148774.193
OMG THIS IS THE FUNNEST THREAD EVER.



Don't click here if you are easily offended.....


Date: Jan-26
To: SJH_017
From: Irish128
Add to FriendsIgnore
Report as ViolationPrintSend to a FriendBookmark 148774.194
Don't you think some of the sick people in the world might take that to their advantage and maybe we give out a little too much info on here?
Sometimes, yes. But doesn't it bother you that your siggie is HUGE & shows PHOTOS of actual moms from your bb? That's alot more reveiling IMO.

Mary
Mommy to: Ian- 8 YO, Macy-3/16/03 & Jack-11/19/04



Date: Jan-26
To: All
From: Monkey_See_Monkey_Do
Add to FriendsIgnore
Report as ViolationPrintSend to a FriendBookmark 148774.195
Gretchen, I am in with your new sig. You rock.


Natalie, mom to an energetic 4 year old hero and a sweet 2 year old fussy pants princess. (Formerly known as bugs_and_bows)


Date: Jan-26
To: THE COUPON POLICE
From: Irish128
Add to FriendsIgnore
Report as ViolationPrintSend to a FriendBookmark 148774.196
Stick with Sugar Pants.

Mary
Mommy to: Ian- 8 YO, Macy-3/16/03 & Jack-11/19/04



Date: Jan-26
To: All
From: THE COUPON POLICE
Report as ViolationPrintSend to a FriendBookmark 148774.197
Oh Corn, you're a stalker. You've just stalking the WRONG blogger.
Oh, and drunken blogging is the best. You should start now. i wouldn't know, because I don't drink. But I love reading other people's drunken blogs.





My Personal Blog: J and C and Me





Date: Jan-26
To: bcHOSTMomToBTP
From: Samantha-I-Amantha
Add to FriendsIgnore
Report as ViolationPrintSend to a FriendBookmark 148774.198
what happened to my thread about who was in the pic that I stumbled upon in photobucket? It was from an account from the drama blog.
The person who created the drama blog isn't necessarily the same person who owns the photobucket account. In fact, I'm certain the drama blog owner is smarter than to link to his/her personal PUBLIC photobucket account. Had the photobucket owner been a BBCer, we would have figured it out in a heartbeat.
So how did the drama blogger get the photo? Easy enough. Type in "That's Racist" (a VERY popular gif image used on message boards) and there it is. The blog owner is stealing the PB owner's bandwidth, and we're that much farther from figuring out who it is. Though, at this point, I don't really care. Mamadrama seems only interested in the drama, and not so much about taking sides and bashing people. Hopefully it will stay that way. If not, I'll be very interested to know who owns it.
So, did you get a warning for creating the account, Angela? It was yanked for a reason and you started it.
ETA: I remember when Charlie was on her break, that someone said she could still read, just not post..
Yes, when you are "on break" you can read. You can post too if you use a different email address to make a new account. I was "on break" with another screen name but refused to email the mods to beg for my privelages back so when my time was up I made this account.

Edited Jan-26 by Samantha-I-Amantha


Date: Jan-26
To: All
From: ~Cake~
Add to FriendsIgnore
Report as ViolationPrintSend to a FriendBookmark 148774.199
She knows I lurve her!



~Cake~



Date: Jan-26
To: All
From: Adventures~With~Gretchen
Add to FriendsIgnore
Report as ViolationPrintSend to a FriendBookmark 148774.200
Well, i just got back from a meal of chinese food (which was NOT rotten, btw) to return to my nail gun but am so riveted by this thread that i may not be able to get back to putting up the moulding in my living room. (that and the paint isn't quite dry).

And The Coupon Police (the name. much better than FTard OR KFed. same thing, really) has reminded me that we have not had an Ask Drunk Gretchen thread in quite some time. But nail gun night and ADG should never be mixed. Then we might have Nail Drunk Gretchen.... not good on the internet either way you take that entendré.


Oh, where was I?


Thanks for the lovin' on my new siggy. FTR, that pic is of charlie's first birthday cake, which i made and was quite tasty. He even had a little car that was all his own for his smash cake.

and i am not sure if I made it onto any blogs, but I was the target of a vast conspiracy. That ought to be worth something. I would name the cabal, but we know how Beetleguise operates around here.

No comments: