Sunday, January 27, 2008

Thread we must address, Part 3

Date: Jan-26
To: All
From: mama needs wine
Add to FriendsIgnore
Report as ViolationPrintSend to a Friend Bookmark 148774.201
Gretchen, I cannot BELIEVE you just insulted K-Fed. I'm breaking up with you.

I've also decided to boycott the Bloggies because of all the Perez noms. Perez? REALLY? *shakes head

Melissa

This grilled cheese sandwich has mayonnaise in it! What?!






Date: Jan-26
To: All
From: creamedcorn
Add to FriendsIgnore
Report as ViolationPrintSend to a FriendBookmark 148774.202



Date: Jan-26
To: Samantha-I-Amantha
From: Irish128
Add to FriendsIgnore
Report as ViolationPrintSend to a FriendBookmark 148774.203
Whatsup? Some of your posts are well... snarky.I thought we were all pretty much friends around here.
And wowsers, lately your posts are dooseys. Besides, it's all about Ashley, not you.
"So, did you get a warning for creating the account, Angela? It was yanked for a reason and you started it."


Mary
Mommy to: Ian- 8 YO, Macy-3/16/03 & Jack-11/19/04

Edited Jan-26 by Irish128


Date: Jan-26
To: All
From: creamedcorn
Add to FriendsIgnore
Report as ViolationPrintSend to a FriendBookmark 148774.204
I am such a sl*ut... ugh...




Date: Jan-26
To: All
From: tryinginacoupleyears
Add to FriendsIgnore
Report as ViolationPrintSend to a FriendBookmark 148774.205
Anyone else notice that if you go to the other site and click on the "Taking your kid to the gyno?" thread that it says this:
"Your vote was Yeah, no problem on 1/23/08 11:35 AM
Change Vote Post Comment "
So they must have an account, wonder who it is..



Date: Jan-26
To: All
From: THE COUPON POLICE
Report as ViolationPrintSend to a FriendBookmark 148774.206
I love Perez.
There, i said it. i thought you should know.
Obviously, I already changed the name. I may be Sugar Pants again before Tuesday. OH THE PRESSURE!!!!
I totally forgot about eh conspiracy. That does count. i don't know what for though. Nail drink gretchen totally cracked me up. You call me a f-tard a few more times and I just might do it. Dh loves it when I say it....he thinks I'm talking about being erm...well. Something happening real hard.
Oh, and I say we sub the group with shalt not be named for fear of being all f-tarded on their blog for the word Beetleguise. There. now we can say it all we want without the radar over there going up.





My Personal Blog: J and C and Me





Date: Jan-26
To: All
From: JSAves&Henry
Add to FriendsIgnore
Report as ViolationPrintSend to a FriendBookmark 148774.207
Gretchen, I heart you.....
Do I want to go to bed??? "No, mom, just two mintues!!!!"

~Shannon~
*Proud mom to Avery (5/05) and Baby Henry (7/07)*



Date: Jan-26
To: All
From: Adventures~With~Gretchen
Add to FriendsIgnore
Report as ViolationPrintSend to a FriendBookmark 148774.208
WAIT


before the smackdown commences, can i point out that i am on a diet and have NO MORE calories left for today? so any snack-item worthy threads MAY NOT commence for another hour and 49 minutes, when it is officially tomorrow.

kthanksbye.



Date: Jan-26
To: All
From: *CAT*
Add to FriendsIgnore
Report as ViolationPrintSend to a FriendBookmark 148774.209
Anyone else notice that if you go to the other site and click on the "Taking your kid to the gyno?" thread that it says this:
"Your vote was Yeah, no problem on 1/23/08 11:35 AM
Change Vote Post Comment "
So they must have an account, wonder who it is..
Sorry Ashley, I heart Jennifer. Smartie.
*cat*




Date: Jan-26
To: tryinginacoupleyears
From: Irish128
Add to FriendsIgnore
Report as ViolationPrintSend to a FriendBookmark 148774.210
I hope you've got the screen name you really want by the 29th.
And let's not take away the spot light from Ashley, mmmmKay? The "member" most likely copied & pasted & mailed it to someone else who mailed it to the author of the board. Just a theory.

Mary
Mommy to: Ian- 8 YO, Macy-3/16/03 & Jack-11/19/04



Date: Jan-26
To: All
From: AshleysCloset
Add to FriendsIgnore
Report as ViolationPrintSend to a FriendBookmark 148774.211
That was pretty smart...but must I point out that I knew she had an account before we even had proof? I WAS RIGHT.
Regardless, that's why I asked here. I knew you ruthless ladies would start sniffing it out.
Corn, knock it off. Your behavior is unbecoming.

Don't click here if you are easily offended.....

Message 148774.212 was deleted

Date: Jan-26
To: All
From: Irish128
Add to FriendsIgnore
Report as ViolationPrintSend to a FriendBookmark 148774.213
I want Sugar Pants back!

Mary
Mommy to: Ian- 8 YO, Macy-3/16/03 & Jack-11/19/04



Date: Jan-26
To: All
From: THE COUPON POLICE
Report as ViolationPrintSend to a FriendBookmark 148774.214
Shut up!
And don't you go copying coupons or trying to sneak them past the cashier or I'm going to call you on it!
Corn....bring it back baby. You know I can love you better than Ashley can.





My Personal Blog: J and C and Me





Date: Jan-26
To: Irish128
From: tryinginacoupleyears
Add to FriendsIgnore
Report as ViolationPrintSend to a FriendBookmark 148774.215
I know, I really should get a different name but I'm just not creative.
Sorry for taking the attention off of you Ashley, please forgive me!



Date: Jan-26
To: All
From: Adventures~With~Gretchen
Add to FriendsIgnore
Report as ViolationPrintSend to a FriendBookmark 148774.216
" I want Sugar Pants back! "

aw, heck. i just want sugarpants.



Date: Jan-26
To: All
From: PolkaDots&Stripes
Add to FriendsIgnore
Report as ViolationPrintSend to a FriendBookmark 148774.217
how about sugar coupon pants?


Date: Jan-26
To: All
From: Irish128
Add to FriendsIgnore
Report as ViolationPrintSend to a FriendBookmark 148774.218
I kinda like it...it may warm up on me....
But what about Ashley?


Mary
Mommy to: Ian- 8 YO, Macy-3/16/03 & Jack-11/19/04



Date: Jan-26
To: All
From: Adventures~With~Gretchen
Add to FriendsIgnore
Report as ViolationPrintSend to a FriendBookmark 148774.219
sugarpants, half off

(i had a coupon!)



Date: Jan-26
To: All
From: Yo Bacon!
Add to FriendsIgnore
Report as ViolationPrintSend to a FriendBookmark 148774.220

Erin Mommy to a Sushi loving Princess and a lipgloss loving prince.
Edited Jan-26 by Yo Bacon!

Date: Jan-26
To: Irish128
From: Samantha-I-Amantha
Add to FriendsIgnore
Report as ViolationPrintSend to a Friend Bookmark 148774.221
Whatsup? Some of your posts are well... snarky.I thought we were all pretty much friends around here.
Mary, I totally like you. In fact, you're one of the people I miss from the other place, so try not to take it wrong when I say that you really gotta realize this is an internet board. We're not talking face to face. I know several of your..um..friends don't like what I've said lately but the truth is, I'm just being honest. I guess I'm coming off wrong. But take now for example: Angela made the post. It got yanked. I'm wondering if she got a warning. You and I both know if I would have made a post like that I would have been banned hours ago. I'm just making sure the mods aren't playing favorites. Hosts are subject to the same rules we are.
And wowsers, lately your posts are dooseys.
Like what? Me calling out FF last night? What was wrong with that? (I can't think of any more drama inducing posts I've made recently.)
Besides, it's all about Ashley, not you.
And I have no idea who Ashley is, nor am I trying to make my posts "all about me". I realize I'm not liked by some folks. That's fine. Feel free to put me on ignore. Is that a round about way of dubbing me the new AW? That one's a pretty far stretch but okay. I"ve been called worse.. recently even.
Nice shirt.



Date: Jan-26
To: All
From: Samantha-I-Amantha
Add to FriendsIgnore
Report as ViolationPrintSend to a FriendBookmark 148774.222
"Your vote was Yeah, no problem on 1/23/08 11:35 AM
Change Vote Post Comment "
GOOOD ONE!! I caught that too but didn't make the connection. Awesome Jennifer!


Message 148774.223 was deleted

Date: Jan-26
To: All
From: AshleysCloset
Add to FriendsIgnore
Report as ViolationPrintSend to a FriendBookmark 148774.224
I'm highly offended that Sam does not know who I am. Didn't she read this thread? HOW can she not know who I am?
Yo Bacon, I'm bored too. You could go vote for the Bloggies, that's pretty fun.
(btw, if anyone gets this thread deleted...I will hunt you down. Be nice ladies.)

Don't click here if you are easily offended.....


Date: Jan-26
To: All
From: Samantha-I-Amantha
Add to FriendsIgnore
Report as ViolationPrintSend to a FriendBookmark 148774.225
I'm highly offended that Sam does not know who I am. Didn't she read this thread? HOW can she not know who I am?
Well, I know who you are (you're Ashley, apparantly), but I don't know where you came from. A popular birth board probably, but I don't recognize you as a bargain boardie nor do I read your blog. Sorry.

Date: Jan-26
To: All
From: creamedcorn
Add to FriendsIgnore
Report as ViolationPrintSend to a FriendBookmark 148774.226
I am sooo cornfused!!!

I loves me some irish too!





Date: Jan-26
To: Samantha-I-Amantha
From: laliwalden
Add to FriendsIgnore
Report as ViolationPrintSend to a FriendBookmark 148774.227
Oh Sam, that is what I love about you!! You tell it like it is!! Please don't stop doing that!!
And don't feel bad, I don't know who Ashley is either!!


Lindsey
Wife to Christopher
Mommy to Madalyn Noelle








Date: Jan-26
To: All
From: Yo Bacon!
Add to FriendsIgnore
Report as ViolationPrintSend to a FriendBookmark 148774.228
I'll be honest with you Ashley. I was going to vote for you, I really was. But when I tried to only vote for you and one other blog in a different category (was it something about noodles maybe?) they tried getting me to vote in EVERY category.
Can you believe that?? Who do they think they are, forcing me to vote for each and every single category??
So I was going to vote for you. Really, I was. But it was just too much effort on my part..
Erin Mommy to a Sushi loving Princess and a lipgloss loving prince.


Date: Jan-26
To: All
From: creamedcorn
Add to FriendsIgnore
Report as ViolationPrintSend to a FriendBookmark 148774.229



Date: Jan-26
To: All
From: Irish128
Add to FriendsIgnore
Report as ViolationPrintSend to a FriendBookmark 148774.230
You and I both know if I would have made a post like that I would have been banned hours ago. I'm just making sure the mods aren't playing favorites. Hosts are subject to the same rules we are.
So true. And reading posts on the 'net can come across really crabby, like you're pizzed, ya know. Not just you, but anyone. Tonights threads are reading a bit on the cranky-side. KWIM?
Ashley is an attention loving weiner gobbler & professes herself to be one. No harm meant there, just poking fun throughout the thread.
Be sure to read Ashley's Blog: http://www.ashleyscloset.blogspot.com/
(shhh....don't tell her, but I also read Rebecca's and a few other blogs!)


Mary
Mommy to: Ian- 8 YO, Macy-3/16/03 & Jack-11/19/04



Date: Jan-26
To: All
From: creamedcorn
Add to FriendsIgnore
Report as ViolationPrintSend to a FriendBookmark 148774.231



Date: Jan-26
To: All
From: Samantha-I-Amantha
Add to FriendsIgnore
Report as ViolationPrintSend to a FriendBookmark 148774.232
Thanks Lindsey :) You're seriously one of my favorite posters ever, and not because you're supporting me right now I heart real people, and baby, you're real <3 And you're also funny! And you're also didn't name your daughter Elliot, which scored big points with me initially



Date: Jan-26
To: creamedcorn
From: Irish128
Add to FriendsIgnore
Report as ViolationPrintSend to a FriendBookmark 148774.233
Thanks! I love it & you too.
Can u feel the love tonite? (think Lion King)

Mary
Mommy to: Ian- 8 YO, Macy-3/16/03 & Jack-11/19/04



Date: Jan-26
To: All
From: laliwalden
Add to FriendsIgnore
Report as ViolationPrintSend to a FriendBookmark 148774.234
HaHa!! I am saving Ellyot for the next one!!!

Not really, DH put a stop to that one, DANG!!!


Lindsey
Wife to Christopher
Mommy to Madalyn Noelle








Date: Jan-26
To: All
From: JSAves&Henry
Add to FriendsIgnore
Report as ViolationPrintSend to a FriendBookmark 148774.235
The Irish rule...
Ladies, you do not have to vote for every category... You can vote for only one. You just have to scroll through to find the one you want to vote for! Read.....
Geesh. Sorry.....
And, how, if you visit this board often, for the love of god, do you NOT know who Ashely is?!?!? Sorry, I just don't believe that....
(I am not another stalker.... I promise.. Let's leave that to certain "others.")
(Edited yet again for drunkeness...)
~Shannon~
*Proud mom to Avery (5/05) and Baby Henry (7/07)*

Edited Jan-26 by JSAves&Henry


Date: Jan-26
To: Irish128
From: Samantha-I-Amantha
Add to FriendsIgnore
Report as ViolationPrintSend to a FriendBookmark 148774.236
Eh, maybe I am a little pizzed. But all that aside Mary, I like you. And I also like CC. And I miss BB. And Donna is the greatest. And Sweaty is awesome on a cracker. And I think I missed some people...




Date: Jan-26
To: All
From: AshleysCloset
Add to FriendsIgnore
Report as ViolationPrintSend to a FriendBookmark 148774.237
Oh Erin, you will be so happy to find out that that is not true! Must have been a fluke. I've voted (maybe even more than once) every day and I only vote for myself and post secret for best blog over all. Because I'm lazy like that.
No need to be bored anymore my friend!
Sorry if I offended you by pretending you should know me, Sam. It was just a joke. An attempt to make another friend. I thought you may have picked up on it throughout the thread, but I know not everyone reads everything.

Don't click here if you are easily offended.....


Date: Jan-26
To: All
From: Coffee&Chocolate
Add to FriendsIgnore
Report as ViolationPrintSend to a FriendBookmark 148774.238
Well, I know who you are (you're Ashley, apparantly), but I don't know where you came from. A popular birth board probably, but I don't recognize you as a bargain boardie nor do I read your blog. Sorry.
I am so glad to see that someone else who is here often doesn't. I've been here for 7 darn years and still seem to always be out of the loop.


Date: Jan-26
To: All
From: THE COUPON POLICE
Report as ViolationPrintSend to a FriendBookmark 148774.239
Okay Sam. So you don't know who Ashley is or read her blog. What about me? Do you read my blog? (if not, you should. it's better than hers anyway. she swears and stuff).





My Personal Blog: J and C and Me





Date: Jan-26
To: All
From: briezy beezy
Add to FriendsIgnore
Report as ViolationPrintSend to a FriendBookmark 148774.240
im jumping in at the end. and not even trying to read all 12 pages (at least not yet). but so far, i think the mamadrama blog is comedy GOLD! i even have it bookmarked (which is awesome cause i only have like 4 things bookmarked). so...NICE WORK!

Date: Jan-26
To: All
From: creamedcorn
Add to FriendsIgnore
Report as ViolationPrintSend to a Friend Bookmark 148774.241



Date: Jan-26
To: All
From: Yo Bacon!
Add to FriendsIgnore
Report as ViolationPrintSend to a FriendBookmark 148774.242
Hm. Maybe it has issues with me?
I even tried again just for you and noodles. This is the message I get "Revise your ballot and try submitting it again".
Erin Mommy to a Sushi loving Princess and a lipgloss loving prince.
Edited Jan-26 by Yo Bacon!


Date: Jan-26
To: All
From: Samantha-I-Amantha
Add to FriendsIgnore
Report as ViolationPrintSend to a FriendBookmark 148774.243
Ugh, see, I'm totally not trying to hijack this thread to spread it with blue font, but I have to address this...
And, how, if you visit this board often, for the love of god, do you NOT know who Ashely is?!?!? Sorry, I just don't belive that....
There are a LOT of posts I just don't read here on the bargain board. I'll go weeks at a time merely glazing over the subjects without any of them making a big enough impression for me to read. Occaisionally, when I have no life or good drama pops up that I insert myself in the middle of, I'll be here for longer than I should be. I'm thinking I probably miss Ashley because I don't read everything here. And, if I'm being honest, I don't know you either Shannon. Don't take it personally though. You don't know me either.



Date: Jan-26
To: All
From: AshleysCloset
Add to FriendsIgnore
Report as ViolationPrintSend to a FriendBookmark 148774.244
Are you filling out the little security window thingy over your email address? It looks like an ad, but it is not. I bet that is your problem.
If you try one more time, we can be BFF.

Don't click here if you are easily offended.....

Date: Jan-26
To: All
From: Samantha-I-Amantha
Add to FriendsIgnore
Report as ViolationPrintSend to a FriendBookmark 148774.245
Okay Sam. So you don't know who Ashley is or read her blog. What about me? Do you read my blog?
Yes, I actually love your blog Rebecca. Some of my best Target finds are because of it. (Thank you!) It depresses me a little though. I don't have a CVS or Food Lion within a 200 mile radius of my house



Date: Jan-26
To: All
From: Adventures~With~Gretchen
Add to FriendsIgnore
Report as ViolationPrintSend to a FriendBookmark 148774.246
wait! did someone just reference "Pure Comedy GOLD!" ?


hahahahahahahhaha!



Date: Jan-26
To: All
From: Irish128
Add to FriendsIgnore
Report as ViolationPrintSend to a FriendBookmark 148774.247
Yeah, Techno gotta go go.

Mary
Mommy to: Ian- 8 YO, Macy-3/16/03 & Jack-11/19/04



Date: Jan-26
To: All
From: PolkaDots&Stripes
Add to FriendsIgnore
Report as ViolationPrintSend to a FriendBookmark 148774.248
I like Sam's blunt posts. They are enlightening.


Date: Jan-26
To: All
From: briezy beezy
Add to FriendsIgnore
Report as ViolationPrintSend to a FriendBookmark 148774.249
yep. that someone would be me. luvable me. how could you ever forget me gretchen.
and besides, its a phrase that will forever be burned into my head. along with craptastic and forking.
hopefully that just wasnt a little dig at me for something. then again this is the internet...



Date: Jan-26
To: All
From: JSAves&Henry
Add to FriendsIgnore
Report as ViolationPrintSend to a FriendBookmark 148774.250
Actually, Samantha, I do know you, and not that you care, but since we are being honest and all, most of the time (even if I agree,) I find you annoying...
Okay, and please tell me that The Coupon Police is NOT your final pick!!! I like Sugar Pants much better, if we are still voting...
~Shannon~
*Proud mom to Avery (5/05) and Baby Henry (7/07)*



Date: Jan-26
To: All
From: AshleysCloset
Add to FriendsIgnore
Report as ViolationPrintSend to a FriendBookmark 148774.251
Hey Brie!! Long time no see! I can't believe how big that kid of yours has gotten. Why do all of the August babies look like kids and mine still looks like a baby??

Don't click here if you are easily offended.....


Date: Jan-26
To: Samantha-I-Amantha
From: Irish128
Add to FriendsIgnore
Report as ViolationPrintSend to a FriendBookmark 148774.252
Sam,
My ESP is tingly. Me thinks the "Ms Baked Beans" is thinking about ya & wants to say Hello to you.

Mary
Mommy to: Ian- 8 YO, Macy-3/16/03 & Jack-11/19/04



Date: Jan-26
To: All
From: FeatherButt
Add to FriendsIgnore
Report as ViolationPrintSend to a FriendBookmark 148774.253
I'm not making up anything, I'm just sharing what one of your very own Elvi emailed me. I know it's crazy sounding....but it does happen. What makes you think I would beleive a word that any rrrrrrrr (whoops, don't drop the name! They are like beetleguise say it and they show up!) would say.
You honestly believe the lies they are feeding you? That's really sad.
Yes, it is crazy sounding, and no, it did not happen. There are no secrets and whoever emailed you was not one of us.
May I recommend you talk to your doctor about another medication? Lexapro is not the only one out there you know.
I think it is safe to say our dh's will never jam together. But thanks for thinking your 'Elton John' is in the same league as my 'Eric Clapton'.
btw I purchased my own popcorn and Coke and chocolate covered raisins to the tune of $26 for the VeggieTales movie. Ouch.



Date: Jan-26
To: All
From: briezy beezy
Add to FriendsIgnore
Report as ViolationPrintSend to a FriendBookmark 148774.254
apparently thats my fault. ive been told i dont dress kody like a child. more like a young man. i say.......my son is pimp. get over it.



Date: Jan-26
To: FeatherButt
From: Irish128
Add to FriendsIgnore
Report as ViolationPrintSend to a FriendBookmark 148774.255
But you're supposed to SNEAK that stuff in the theater (except the popcorn).
Did you like the movie?

Mary
Mommy to: Ian- 8 YO, Macy-3/16/03 & Jack-11/19/04



Date: Jan-26
To: All
From: AshleysCloset
Add to FriendsIgnore
Report as ViolationPrintSend to a FriendBookmark 148774.256
Oh no, I dress little kid like a pimp too. Drives my mom NUTSO. Today he wore a Led Zeppelin concert shirt, blue camo pants and his navy Crocs. He was rockin'. We don't do the lame-o little boy clothes around here either.
I think it's because he is STILL BALD. I can't believe Kody has curls. I can't even validate using a hairbrush on mine yet!!

Don't click here if you are easily offended.....


Date: 12:01 AM
To: All
From: Samantha-I-Amantha
Add to FriendsIgnore
Report as ViolationPrintSend to a FriendBookmark 148774.257
Shannon, I can totally see how I come off as annoying. I'm from the NW, grew up a Valley Girl, and I type like I talk. I don't make sense a lot of the time to anyone but me. I think that's the reason I haven't made my blog public. Very few people care to follow it, unless they actually know me. Besides, I'm sure there are plenty of people who think I'm annoying IRL though no one has ever told me to my face. But anyway, thanks for the honesty :)
ETA: Mary, ESP her back my <3

Edited 12:02 AM by Samantha-I-Amantha


Date: 12:01 AM
To: All
From: Adventures~With~Gretchen
Add to FriendsIgnore
Report as ViolationPrintSend to a FriendBookmark 148774.258
wait! That's brie-Brie? That is kody? because there is no WAY your august baby looks that much like a little boy! WOW. He has hair. and real actual clothing. and doesnt look like he is about to fall over at any moment. and no sign of a potbelly.

i still have baldie, wobbly charlie, and am not up to boy charlie quite yet. would kody be interested in a donation to Locks of Love in Charlie's name?



Date: 12:02 AM
To: All
From: briezy beezy
Add to FriendsIgnore
Report as ViolationPrintSend to a FriendBookmark 148774.259
you should see the back of his head. he needs another hair cut......BAD.

and i totally agree w/pp. you are supposed to sneak that stuff into the theater. the best part is explaining why your DH has that 'buldge' in his pocket. 'yes....he is just happy to see me'.



Date: 12:06 AM
To: All
From: THE COUPON POLICE
Report as ViolationPrintSend to a FriendBookmark 148774.260
Welll, looks like we'll just have to agree to disagree on that one. Because the only way for me to prove you wrong would be to out my friend...and I'd rather not. Wouldn't want to do that to her. I guess I'll just lump you with Beetleguise in that respect...likes to throw the poo, but not so willing to realize you're just another monkey slinging your own.
And call me crazy again...but why do you have this burning need to think your DH is better than mine? Maybe he is. Crap woman, I don't care. I've got a dog too. And three cats. I'm sure you've got some show animals or something. Erm, that's a big camera your Meez is holding. I don't even HAVE a camera right now. Mine broke. What else...uh....there's some rust on my car. Bet yours is better.
Your ego feel okay now? Good! I wouldn't want you to lose sleep over it!





My Personal Blog: J and C and Me




Date: 12:11 AM
To: All
From: Irish128
Add to FriendsIgnore
Report as ViolationPrintSend to a Friend Bookmark 148774.261
good night ladies.
I'm off to medicate my sick self (seriously, I have a cold & sore throat.)

Mary
Mommy to: Ian- 8 YO, Macy-3/16/03 & Jack-11/19/04



Date: 12:17 AM
To: All
From: Powered_by_Starbucks
Add to FriendsIgnore
Report as ViolationPrintSend to a FriendBookmark 148774.262
Not like Sam needs anyone to defend her because she's doing just fine on her own but she's an awesome girl She actually baked me a loaf of delicious bread that made for some fabulous pb&js. Sam and the little man came over last Thursday and I enjoy hanging out with her. She's a genuine person and what you see is what you get. I guess I get a little defensive when I see people hating on my friend. She calls it like she sees it and there's nothing wrong with that.
Okay carry on ---->ASHLEY ASHLEY ASHLEY ASHLEY



Date: 12:20 AM
To: All
From: Yo Bacon!
Add to FriendsIgnore
Report as ViolationPrintSend to a FriendBookmark 148774.263
Hmm.. I see portraitureriots is apparently a word and I voted.
But... sigh.. I am a sad little bacon right now.. I just found out from my friend that he and my (ex?) best friend had their baby. Before he kept telling me that I was crazy and she wasn't mad at me?? Pfft.
I'm just going to pout now..
Erin Mommy to a Sushi loving Princess and a lipgloss loving prince.
Edited 12:21 AM by Yo Bacon!


Date: 12:32 AM
To: All
From: JSAves&Henry
Add to FriendsIgnore
Report as ViolationPrintSend to a FriendBookmark 148774.264
Alrighty, ladies... I'm off to bed... Or so I say. Don't post anything too interesting in the next few mins., please... Dh and I take turns sleeping in on the weekends. Sat. is my morning, Sun. is his. So, please tell me, why it is that I always pick Saturday nights to drink?!?!?! I already had my sleep in. Maybe that's why... Bc I'm well rested and feel so great. Maybe that's why I pick Saturday night over Friday night as my night to over-induldge. I don't know. Maybe I'm just stupid like that. Or a glutton for punishment. I'd like to think neither, but the signs are pointing elsewhere. Oh well.
Anyway...
Samantha, okay, maybe I will try and be less annoyed w/you now... We'll see...
Gals, good night. I enjoyed it, as always. Have fun.

~Shannon~
*Proud mom to Avery (5/05) and Baby Henry (7/07)*


Date: 12:37 AM
To: All
From: Adventures~With~Gretchen
Add to FriendsIgnore
Report as ViolationPrintSend to a FriendBookmark 148774.265
since there are apparently people around here who care:

I just brushed my teeth.

And took a bath. It is, afterall, Saturday night.

Carry on.



Date: 12:43 AM
To: All
From: mrskt
Add to FriendsIgnore
Report as ViolationPrintSend to a FriendBookmark 148774.266
That's okay - I still lurve you Samantha! You're good people!

You too Charlie!

Okay, Back to Ashley -carry on...

Katy

Patiently waiting to be Mommy to:

Miriam Kathleen ~ or ~ Emmett Leland

Approved and waiting since 09.27.07

Message 148774.267 was deleted

Date: 12:50 AM
To: Powered_by_Starbucks
From: laliwalden
Add to FriendsIgnore
Report as ViolationPrintSend to a FriendBookmark 148774.268
As always, I totally agree with Charlie!!


Lindsey
Wife to Christopher
Mommy to Madalyn Noelle








Date: 12:56 AM
To: All
From: Powered_by_Starbucks
Add to FriendsIgnore
Report as ViolationPrintSend to a FriendBookmark 148774.269
thanks lindsey but this thread is about ASHLEY.
ASHLEY ASHLEY ASHLEY
if only i had the ability to make blinkies



Date: 1:00 AM
To: All
From: BargainBoardStepfordWife
Add to FriendsIgnore
Report as ViolationPrintSend to a FriendBookmark 148774.270
Rebecca, I own a music store, so trust me when I say, its the people that think they play like Eric Clapton that really stink like poo...
So, tell that hubby of yours to rock on!

Ashley, Ashley, Ashley....

Sam forgot me, unless she doesn't like me.
Hi Charlie!






Date: 1:19 AM
To: All
From: Adventures~With~Gretchen
Add to FriendsIgnore
Report as ViolationPrintSend to a FriendBookmark 148774.271
So Rebecca, you're saying that I should try this approach:


I JUST POSTED A NEW BLOG ENTRY



Date: 1:20 AM
To: All
From: Monkey_See_Monkey_Do
Add to FriendsIgnore
Report as ViolationPrintSend to a FriendBookmark 148774.272
I would like to present this to the owner of my new favorite blog, Mama Drama, whomever he/she/they may be:

Night ladies, let's see if this thread can make it through the night.

Natalie, mom to an energetic 4 year old hero and a sweet 2 year old fussy pants princess. (Formerly known as bugs_and_bows)
Edited 1:21 AM by Monkey_See_Monkey_Do


Date: 1:45 AM
To: All
From: Samantha-I-Amantha
Add to FriendsIgnore
Report as ViolationPrintSend to a FriendBookmark 148774.273
Sam forgot me, unless she doesn't like me.
Eek! i knew this would happen! I have mom memory and I TOTALLY LIKE YOU! (But you already knew that )



Date: 7:57 AM
To: All
From: Pandas*Mom
Add to FriendsIgnore
Report as ViolationPrintSend to a FriendBookmark 148774.274
Sam either forgot me or doesn't like me too.......

Kathi
Andy 12/20/99 - adopted, autism and celiac disease
Visit my blogs: http://kathi-mygarden.blogspot.com/ & http://kathi-gfcf.blogspot.com/


Date: 9:19 AM
To: All
From: THE COUPON POLICE
Report as ViolationPrintSend to a FriendBookmark 148774.275
Wow!! I so didn't know you owned a music store!!!!
I should have called you yesterday for piano moving advice!!
I worked in a music store for a few years before I sound a permanent teaching job and loved it. Well, except for the 5 o'clock 'let's jam on the guitars to try them out' rush. Of course, then I taught 5 classes of 20 middle schoolers playing guitar, so now I can tune just about ANYTHING out!
DH rocks my word, and that's all I need to know.





My Personal Blog: J and C and Me





Date: 10:14 AM
To: All
From: littlelamb04
Add to FriendsIgnore
Report as ViolationPrintSend to a FriendBookmark 148774.276
some random morning fun for ya, ladies!








Date: 10:25 AM
To: All
From: Sarah3Cs
Add to FriendsIgnore
Report as ViolationPrintSend to a FriendBookmark 148774.277
We need 'I Support Sam' blinkies!

Oh, and of course, here is the obligatory ASHLEY.




Date: 10:45 AM
To: All
From: my*4*luvs
Add to FriendsIgnore
Report as ViolationPrintSend to a FriendBookmark 148774.278
I feel left out booooo............ I need to post more! Thanks to the Wii my kids will be entertained enough fo rme to catch up!

Ashley....Ashley........Ashley.......




Melissa
Proud mommy
DD 7~06
DS 8~04, DS 9~00, DS 12~95



Date: 10:51 AM
To: All
From: littlelamb04
Add to FriendsIgnore
Report as ViolationPrintSend to a FriendBookmark 148774.279
Did a quick Google images search and found this for you, Ashley:



I love your blog! I'm also loving all of the new blogs I've been finding through this board lately...




Date: 11:19 AM
To: All
From: Irish128
Add to FriendsIgnore
Report as ViolationPrintSend to a FriendBookmark 148774.280
Good morning Frau Ashley, Frau Samantha, Frau Charlie.


Mary
Mommy to: Ian- 8 YO, Macy-3/16/03 & Jack-11/19/04


Date: 11:24 AM
To: All
From: donna6167
Add to FriendsIgnore
Report as ViolationPrintSend to a Friend Bookmark 148774.281
Eh, maybe I am a little pizzed. But all that aside Mary, I like you. And I also like CC. And I miss BB. And Donna is the greatest. And Sweaty is awesome on a cracker. And I think I missed some people...
Awe Sam I am feeling the love again. I was thinking you no longer me when I read a post earlier this week. Don't ask me which one because I was sleep deprived and dealing with a sick kiddo and new job. Notice my lack of posting lately? I have new found respect for working mommies who also find time to post LOL. I have missed so much drama but thanks to the mamadrama I can finally catch up.





Date: 11:29 AM
To: All
From: BargainBoardStepfordWife
Add to FriendsIgnore
Report as ViolationPrintSend to a FriendBookmark 148774.282
Rebecca, DH uses professional piano movers for that, well the really big ones anyway. LOL
Thats so cool that you worked at a music store!
Basically I play the radio really well, but nothing else! DH and his dad have the talent though, his dad can play anything he picks up and is in a band. I will have to share all of that with you elsewhere though!





Date: 11:38 AM
To: All
From: Chunky Chocolate Milk
Add to FriendsIgnore
Report as ViolationPrintSend to a FriendBookmark 148774.283
Can the hairless cat be our new mascot???
Julie


Date: 11:42 AM
To: All
From: bcHOSTMomToBTP
Add to FriendsIgnore
Report as ViolationPrintSend to a FriendBookmark 148774.284
We interrupt your programming for this very important message
For the inquiring minds that want to know and love me so, I am still here. (yes, that is sarcasm) One day you will find someone else to stalk, hold a grude against or just hate, but until that time I will be here.
And now back to your regularly scheduled programming
Ashley



Date: 11:50 AM
To: All
From: PolkaDots&Stripes
Add to FriendsIgnore
Report as ViolationPrintSend to a FriendBookmark 148774.285
I love EVERYONE.



Date: 12:32 PM
To: All
From: mom2gage
Add to FriendsIgnore
Report as ViolationPrintSend to a FriendBookmark 148774.286
Disclaimer: I would like to say that I am neither a hoff or a r@nter. I am not defending or attacking either group.
I am, or soon to be was, a member of an off site board. The members of this board are all very regular posters here. I am also a regular here but had to create a new sn for obvious reasons. These regular members have cleverly figured out that they can make up new sn's and troll to their hearts content because everything they do or say will be blamed on the r@nters. I am not defending the r@nters. They have said and done things in the past that I have not agreed with. I am tired of all the drama lately being blamed on the wrong group and feel the blame should be placed with the correct offenders.
Believe me or don't believe me. It doesn't matter to me. I couldn't sit and watch all of this any longer without saying something. I felt the truth should be told.


Date: 12:50 PM
To: All
From: travelfamily
Add to FriendsIgnore
Report as ViolationPrintSend to a FriendBookmark 148774.287
Interesting.....


Date: 12:50 PM
To: All
From: creamedcorn
Add to FriendsIgnore
Report as ViolationPrintSend to a FriendBookmark 148774.288
hmmmmmmmmmm


Date: 12:52 PM
To: All
From: Powered_by_Starbucks
Add to FriendsIgnore
Report as ViolationPrintSend to a FriendBookmark 148774.289
who cares who is doing it. it's just unfortunate that grown women are so nasty and horrible to eachother. fortunately i am able to shrug it off but it makes me sad that younger children experience this kind of blind hatred. i'm 32 years old and i have to admit it bothers me so i can't imagine how a pre-teen/teenager would feel if he/she was ganged up on by a nasty group on the interent. there are no limits to what can be said about someone and it doesn't have to be true but it can be broadcasted on the world wide web.
the mentioned blog is kind of funny but they did link a very nasty thread that was deleted from here (so someone had it c/p for their spinoff board) last monday. the crazy thing is that the name of the troll is different than it was the night she laid into me.
oh and to the bloggers who catagorize me as a hoff, i'm not a hoff and haven't been a part of that group for months now. i'm just me but really...
IT'S ALL ABOUT ASHLEY okay.



Date: 12:52 PM
To: All
From: PolkaDots&Stripes
Add to FriendsIgnore
Report as ViolationPrintSend to a FriendBookmark 148774.290
if I click on your link, where does it take me?


Date: 1:28 PM
To: Samantha-I-Amantha
From: Amanda 'n Boys
Add to FriendsIgnore
Report as ViolationPrintSend to a FriendBookmark 148774.291
Sam,
I am pretty sure you forgot me in your list of people you miss ;)

Love, ME
Amanda
aka SuddenlyEyeSEe






Date: 1:47 PM
To: All
From: Samantha-I-Amantha
Add to FriendsIgnore
Report as ViolationPrintSend to a FriendBookmark 148774.292
Kathi and Amanda are super. So is Deb. So is the one lady who's name starts with a C that I'm not remembering right now. So is whoever it is I forgot. Please accept my apologies if I've unintentionally left you out.
Angela, I take issue with you because you have a history of picking and choosing who to defend (via reporting violations) based on whether or not you like them. IMHO, that's fine for a regular poster, but as a host you should be willing to defend everyone, not those you "respect" (your words). The fact you haven't been suspended after yesterday's thread (and others have over much less) proves my point that the moderators play favorites around here too, so I guess your actions mean the apple doesn't fall far from the tree. Oh well, at least we can feel safe with Kim.
I also think mom2gage has a point.
And, with that, I'm finished with this thread. Have a fun Sunday everyone!



Date: 2:47 PM
To: All
From: bcHOST_kim_i_sell_online
Add to FriendsIgnore
Report as ViolationPrintSend to a FriendBookmark 148774.293
Oh well, at least we can feel safe with Kim.
Safe? No way. I carry a taser gun.
In all seriousness, I too have been blamed many, many times for reporting too much (like the other night) and not enough. And even worse, I know that Angela and I have reported many threads that have been let go for hours and hours, making us look ineffecient and uncaring. Not so. But we try not to come here to bash the mods for not acting fast enough. (I feel lightning is about to strike me .) Nonetheless, we do try our best in the limited amout of time we are here.
It's not an easy volunteer job - at all. We take abuse with very little thanks and sometimes we even get hate mail like the rest of you. But we are supposed to be the big girls and let it roll off our backs. Sometimes that's not always easy after a long day. Most days my head is full of the stress of the real world that I don't really get a chance to learn who's who here because that's not the info I hold dear to me.
In retrospect that helps though because that way I don't hold grudges against individuals because of the things someone said or did in the past. I don't want to spend my time that way anyway. I enjoy the laughter here as much as anyone else and sometimes being a host really sucks because no one wants to get to 'know' you, per se.
Sorry to hijack and vent, sort of.
Kim



Date: 3:03 PM
To: All
From: Powered_by_Starbucks
Add to FriendsIgnore
Report as ViolationPrintSend to a FriendBookmark 148774.294
Gawd Kim you are such an attention wh0re. I mean, this is ASHLEY'S thread not yours
As my mom would say...just put on your sh!t shield and don't let it bother you

No comments: