Friday, January 25, 2008

The Big Hummer Blow Up...Part 1

he started his vehicle with his command start while he was sitting in his office they heard a bang but thought it was something out in the shop (he moves oil rigs so they have lots of big equipment in there)

all of a sudden someone come running in to the main reception yell for the address for the building for 911

it turned out DH's vehicle blew up the hood totally blew a hole in it the windshield it one big black cracked mess the engine is all burnt it was a big fire ball when dh went running out he had the small office extinguisher and he goes there was nothing that thing would do and 4 of hi mechanics came running out after with big huge ones for the big trucks but they were not enough the fire trucks had to put it out

we are in a smaller town and he said there were 3 fire trucks and ambulance and 5 police cars, they were just coming back from an accident on the highway and we going right by dh's work anyhow

Photobucket
  • Reply to this Message
  • 915goo
Oh my word! I hope no one was injured. What would even cause that to happen? Yikes!

Ami
Michael, 9-15-04
Partial Molar Pg, d&e 1-24-07
Miscarriage, d&e 12-19-07

  • Reply to this Message
  • ssjuneau
Wow! What kind of vehicle was it?
Photobucket Photobucket
  • Reply to this Message
  • Mommy'sLittleMonsters

Wow! That's just bizarre. Do y'all have any clue what caused that to happen? What kind of car is it?

Anne

  • Reply to this Message

Wow! That's awful. I'm so glad he wasn't in it.
  • Reply to this Message
  • pattirjs
Wow...glad to hear he wasn't in it!
Scary!
  • Reply to this Message
  • ~supercrunch~

Thank God he decided to remote start it.

There is a good chance that whatever exploded when he started it remotely would have also exploded when he started it with the key himself.

Yikes!!

  • Reply to this Message
  • tryinginacoupleyears
OMG, how scary! I am so glad he wasn't in the car when it happened.

jennifer.gif picture by jen062406

  • Reply to this Message
  • greatteeth
That is a total blessing (he wasn't in it).
  • Reply to this Message
  • ContentW/Chaos
I heard on the radio a few days ago that a large percent (it was over 50 but I don't remember the exact #) of car fires are caused by car starters. I'll never get another one!

We lived in an apartment awhile ago that had a row of garages. The car (brand new) in the garage behind us and 2 over started on fire. I never did find out what caused that one.. it was scary though! We were using our garage for storage and almost everything in there was trashed because of smoke and/or water damage.
~Jeni +3kiddos
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
  • Reply to this Message
  • Jareds_Mommy

it was a hummer a H2

at this point they are not sure what caused it

the fire inspector is going to look more tomorrow

he said he could have been driving down the road and it could have started hopefully we will have more answers tomorrow

I did tell him that it wasn't a good car environment

Photobucket
  • Reply to this Message
  • Prd2BMum2-4
Thank God he wasn't in it when it started.

Michelle Mom to Jen-18, Patrick-16, Kelsey-11 and Ryan-3 1/2

  • Reply to this Message
  • bek22

oh my gosh, how scary!!

Yes, Thank God he was not in it or near it.

  • Reply to this Message
  • Panda123
Thank goodness he wasn't in it!
  • Reply to this Message
  • ~Angelic~

wow, how scary! I have a car starter and use it everyday in the winter.....this kind of scares me though!

SO glad that your dh is ok!!!

  • Reply to this Message
  • bsid+2

Jareds_Mommy-

Oh my! That's crazy. I have a remote starter so if that's to blame I'd be very interested to hear about it.

Also wanted to add that my dh drills wells. Well, he's not a driller - he's an interpreter. I work in the petroleum biz as well.

-b

  • Reply to this Message
  • ErinsMom1227

wow, good thing he wasn't actually in it!!!! that command start thing was a life saver!

"If you don't have something nice to say, don't say anything at all!!"
  • Reply to this Message
  • Jareds_Mommy

he was sad last night about it lol

I am not sure how long insurance takes I am guessing its a write off

we paid cash for it so we need to wait on the insurance money to replace it

Photobucket
  • Reply to this Message
  • mommyneedsanap

I'm speechless. I've thought about getting one of those for our main family car myself. This definitely gives me pause to rethink it. I am just so glad for you that the only thing you've got to worry about are replacement costs for the car. Not replacement costs and funeral expenses.

jennifer

  • Reply to this Message
  • maojay

Incredible! I've never heard of car starters being dangerous. I'm glad everyone's ok.

Martha

  • Reply to this Message
How scary, but I'm so glad he's OK! I hope you gave him a big hug. And I hope your insurance covers the entire loss. Hummers don't come cheap!
"Who are you to judge the life I live? I know I'm not perfect and I don't live to be. But, before you start pointing fingers, make sure your hands are clean." - Bob Marley
  • Reply to this Message
  • ~~~Mommy2MyGoobers~~~
Wow, I am glad nobody got hurt. Do you have any pics?

Val

Ava 2*20*01 and Tanner 12*20*05

Photobucket
  • Reply to this Message
  • Jareds_Mommy

he was going to ask the place where it went if they can send him pictures he forgot and your not allowed into the yard where the wreaks kept so he can't get them now unless they send him some

I think hes still in a bit of shock

they did offer us $1500 for a rental for now while they look at everything

Photobucket
  • Reply to this Message
  • redheadbabes
About 8 years or so ago, I went to start the car with the key and the engine blew up....they blamed it on the auto-start. I haven't had an auto-start since...I'm a big girl and I'm able, so I'll go start my car manually.
  • Reply to this Message

You managed to post pictures of the truck fire on another message board. I guess you can't post the pics here because then everyone would see it's not a hummer- just a 1997 f-150 pick up truck.
  • Reply to this Message
  • *Lovin*My*Blue*Eyed*Babies*
Remote car starters are VERY dangerous. I will never ever have one. They totally ruin your car, and if not then considered it luck.

My unlce fix's cars ruin by thse things all the time, and has had tot ake them out of many cars. My g-ma had one and she would wake in the middle of the night or in the morning with her car running!! Needless to say hers was one my uncle took out lol

Glad your DH is ok, and it doesnt matter what kind of car it is, not a big deal, as long as he is safe!
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

***Melissa***

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
  • Reply to this Message
  • creamedcorn

We've never had one...

I don't think I want one now.

CC

  • Reply to this Message
  • bek22

You managed to post pictures of the truck fire on another message board. I guess you can't post the pics here because then everyone would see it's not a hummer- just a 1997 f-150 pick up truck.

PP, like drama much??

  • Reply to this Message
  • Frenchie

How incredibly scary! I'm so glad he wasn't in it when it happened. I hope you get your insurance settled quickly.

  • Reply to this Message
  • Chunky Chocolate Milk

Sorry this happened...

Soooo army wives how many of your dh's have just nodded and said.. yup... Hummers have horrible track records.

Julie

  • Reply to this Message
  • _babyfood_

That is so scary! Thank goodness he's ok.

  • Reply to this Message
  • mama rabbit

I am curious about the onstar in the hummer. If it caught fire it should have called onstar before it got to the point of exploding or being at the stage it was. That is really scary if it failed as well.

Susan

Project_Page000.jpg
  • Reply to this Message
  • ohiomomtofour
You managed to post pictures of the truck fire on another message board. I guess you can't post the pics here because then everyone would see it's not a hummer- just a 1997 f-150 pick up truck.
I have to say, this makes me actually believe the post a little more, since my first thought when I read it was a Hummer you paid cash for was that the OP was a troll. An f150 is a little less trollish.
Hope all works out OK for you OP.
Melissa
  • Reply to this Message
  • kebg11

Kathryn
Trevor Nathaniel 11/11/05 (Allergic to yogurt, oranges, raspberries, strawberries, and corn in all derivative forms)

  • Reply to this Message
  • EmmyMom24

I am confused...was it a Hummer or an F-150?

Tracie

A clear conscious is a sign of a poor memory.

Edited 10:14 AM by EmmyMom24
  • Reply to this Message
  • Julia Gulia
:coffee2:


Danielle

"You can eat once you find the Dufrenes."
Mitch Hedberg (February 24, 1968 - March 20, 2005)




  • Reply to this Message
  • ~~MandT~~

OMG. My only worry with a remote start had been the thought of someone stealing my nice warm car while i am coming outside, lol.

YIKES!!!!! Please update when they determine the cause! YIKES!!!!!

Photobucket
  • Reply to this Message
  • Bster

I understand questioning the cash paid for the H2, but if I remember correctly there was a poster who did say they owned an H2 and paid cash for it on the "How Much do You Pay for You Car" thread. I was envious because we don't have the discipline tp set aside that much for a vehicle! sad So, I don't think the OP is making this one up at all. happy

Anyway, I am curious as to what they determine the cause of the fire was. We have an 2007 Escalade with factory installed remote start that DH loves to use. Since these are both GM vehicles, I definitely am interested in hearing about any issues...especially dangerous ones such as this!, associated with the factory installed auto start.shocked

Anymore information OP??happy

Bethann

SuperWoman to my SuperMan
SuperMom to our 4 SuperKids
SuperMompreneuer to LaserWORKS

Photobucket
  • Reply to this Message
  • ~~MandT~~

Awe darn...why do i always feel bad for the trolls before i read the whole thread. GRRRR.

Photobucket
  • Reply to this Message
  • kebg11
Hmm, if you search OP's screenname and "hummer", she's been saying her DH has a hummer since June of last year. She's mentioned it seven times.


Kathryn
Trevor Nathaniel 11/11/05 (Allergic to yogurt, oranges, raspberries, strawberries, and corn in all derivative forms)

  • Reply to this Message

perhaps the pp who outed her is mistaken? If so, i retract my previous regret of sympathy! :D

Photobucket
  • Reply to this Message
  • mom_to_4brats_an_1_angel

AND she has over 3000 post. She isn't a troll.

Hope all works out for the best OP.

Cathy mommy to Bryanna...7/2/96..Trevor...12/18/98..Ashlynn..5/16/02 (Stillborn at 38wks along)....Kasey...11/4/04 and Alexis..1/20/06
  • Reply to this Message
  • SchruteFarmBeets
OP is not a troll, I've seen her mention the hummer a few times and she posts on lots of other theads.
  • Reply to this Message
  • ImogeneHerdman
Scary scenario!
  • Reply to this Message

oooh...perhaps pp who "outed" the op is actually a troll herself! I do agree that op is on oldie (no strike on the age, just seen her around for years)

Thats a whole new level of scandal!

Photobucket
  • Reply to this Message
  • Julia Gulia
yes, I agree, Jared's Mommy is no troll.

Outer-pp, are you sure you have your cars straight?


Danielle

"You can eat once you find the Dufrenes."
Mitch Hedberg (February 24, 1968 - March 20, 2005)




  • Reply to this Message
  • ImogeneHerdman

The "outer pp" (lol) only has 1 post!

  • Reply to this Message
  • kebg11
I got seven posts for the "outer" pp when I searched the screenname. Nothing like the 3000+ for the OP though.

Kathryn
Trevor Nathaniel 11/11/05 (Allergic to yogurt, oranges, raspberries, strawberries, and corn in all derivative forms)

  • Reply to this Message
  • LuvMy2Lil'Men
OP is not a troll. I have seen her post on this board and my ODS birth board for years.


  • Reply to this Message
  • ImogeneHerdman
I only got one, I think it goes by how you pick the dates maybe! Thats what I get for snooping lmao being wrong!
  • Reply to this Message
  • doubleJ+K
i've lurked on here for many years. anyways- i don't know why the op would want to make up the the kind of vehicle it was but on the other board she posted pictures (which she now has deleted) and wrote that it was a f-150 and from the pictures it obviously was.
I have no doubt that this happened to the op's dh's truck- i saw the pictures on the other board and her dh is so lucky to not have been in or near that truck when it happened. It looked really scary!!

Kay
  • Reply to this Message
  • ~~MandT~~

Things that make you go hmmmmm.....

Photobucket
  • Reply to this Message
  • webmom30

Is he in the mob?

Just kidding.

Maybe.

Photobucket
  • Reply to this Message
  • My2princesses+1prince

i've lurked on here for many years. anyways- i don't know why the op would want to make up the the kind of vehicle it was but on the other board she posted pictures (which she now has deleted) and wrote that it was a f-150 and from the pictures it obviously was.
I have no doubt that this happened to the op's dh's truck- i saw the pictures on the other board and her dh is so lucky to not have been in or near that truck when it happened. It looked really scary!!

Kay

What board?

  • Reply to this Message
  • ~~MandT~~

I'm thinking she isn't posting the board, as it is against BBC rules to transfer issues between boards, or post links to similar boards that could lure posters away.

Photobucket
  • Reply to this Message
  • Sweaty Cheese
I do love a good mystery. Maybe a couple of vague hints can be dropped so we can figure this one out on our own. silly
Sweaty
  • Reply to this Message
  • /\GEM/\

I'm new to posting so my words mean nothing grin but I have lurked for awhile now. I have seen the OP post many times. She just can't be a troll !?
I would love to have hints as to where the other post was posted? Maybe the OP will come back to let us know what kind of truck.

Photobucket

  • Reply to this Message
  • Sweaty Cheese
You don't have to be a troll to embellish the truth a little.
Sweaty
  • Reply to this Message
  • ~~MandT~~

or alot, lol.

97 f150 is SOOOOO not the same as an H2, lol.

Photobucket
  • Reply to this Message
  • Sweaty Cheese

97 f150 is SOOOOO not the same as an H2, lol.

Hey now. One person's shack may be another person's castle.

wink

Sweaty
  • Reply to this Message

hahah, very true. I am rockin a 2001 beat-up, peice-of-crap, with-no-grill, busted-keyless-entry and a faulty-driver-side-window-Elantra! :D

lol...but she is finally paid off...so she is gold to me! (until the window starts to malfunction AGAIN, which means it rolls itself up, then down, then up, then down, then up.....and you have to be super quick, and shut the car off when the window hits the top, or else it will start to come down again! :D)

Photobucket
  • Reply to this Message
  • Sweaty Cheese

lol...but she is finally paid off...so she is gold to me!

I envy you! Nineteen more months until my 2006 Saturn is paid off! Cannot wait to not have a car payment for the first time in 11 years!

Sorry to hijack. Back to the mystery at hand...

Sweaty
  • Reply to this Message
  • /\GEM/\
I would love to have an 97 F150, well not if it is going to blow up on me. I drive a beat up 97 Thunderbird, she gets me from A to B though.

Photobucket

  • Reply to this Message
  • doubleJ+K
I don't think i'm allowed to post the name of the board and i doubt any of you are familiar with it as its a money saving board for canadians and compared to the babycenter bargain hunters it is very small.
I do think i once posted a link to the board for some canadians who were looking for a canadian deals site but maybe that was on the family finances board? I just don't want to get in trouble for doing something i shouldn't.
I already feel kind of bad for calling out the op- it was just so obvious but i could have done it in a nicer way.
  • Reply to this Message

Actually it would make sense if it was an F150.

My husband owns a '98 F150 and about a year ago we were sent a notice from Ford about the engines suddenly catching fire.

Here's an article related to it.

http://www.consumeraffairs.com/recalls04/ford_150_engine_fires.html

Anne

  • Reply to this Message
  • ~~MandT~~

I guess i am so confused becuase.....seriously, why lie?

If a fire/explosion happened at all...its bad enough, why lie about the vehicle that was involved? That is just strange.

Photobucket
  • Reply to this Message
  • My_Firefly
Maybe they have a hummer H2 and a F150 and when she posted here, she didn't know which one it was that caught fire. It seems like she posted right after she got the call but before she went down to see it.


  • Reply to this Message
  • Ruby*Red*Slippers

Well I did a little googling and definetly found the other thread PP was talking about. Very odd - scratching my head over this one!

-Emily

~ Ashlyne 5/6/98 ~ Grace 1/22/01 ~ Abigail 6/13/04 ~
  • Reply to this Message
  • ~~MandT~~

Well, i dunno...the problem with that is that the tow threads seem to have been posted around the same time, or at least the other one first.

Also...she said here that she cannot post photos, as she cant get into the tow yard...but apparently at that point she had already posted photos elsewhere.

who knows. But its been fun trying to find this other forum, lol :D

Photobucket
  • Reply to this Message
  • Not the Mama
Interesting. Verrrry interesting. confused
  • Reply to this Message
  • Sweaty Cheese

Not that great of a detective, but when I googled Jareds Mommy, a Myspace profile titled the same came up, with the person's info being 22 yrs old, single, student and mommy, and she's from Whitby, Ontario Canada. That can't be the same person as the OP here, since OP is married...but how weird that it's the same name and the person is from Canada!

Sweaty
  • Reply to this Message
  • Lemony
yeah!!! because there are so few people in Canada, it would be impossible for two Canadians to have a son named Jared.

confused






laugh




Lemony
  • Reply to this Message
  • Wenders11
I think if it was just a simple misunderstanding she would have come back by now to clear it up and she also wouldn't have deleted posts on another board. The whole thing is weird. Why lie about something like that?

  • Reply to this Message
  • /\GEM/\

I think I found the other board through google. I don't know if I did or not though. Oh well... even if I did I can't find the actual post.

If anyone comes across any Red shoes let me know. Ecspecially if they have a Flag on the side of them, if anyone knows of any Deals then let me know winkwinkwinkwink

Photobucket

  • Reply to this Message
  • bsid+2

Perhaps she's only single on Myspace wink wink wink .

  • Reply to this Message
  • syd&lillysmom

I've been lurking here and have another thought. I have never heard of not being allowed into a tow yard to see your own vehicle. The accidents that I have been involved in, I had to go to the tow yard later to retrieve my belongings from the vehicle. Seems kind of weird to me. I have seen OP around here for a long time (well as long as I've been around this board) so I want to believe her story, but something seems strange.

Kerri

Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker;Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker
  • Reply to this Message
  • -Marny-
I also found the board, but not the post. HOW SILLY to lie...




  • Reply to this Message
  • Erika79
I found the board, too... but not the post?
Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker
Photobucket
  • Reply to this Message

I had to register in order to see the post on that very FRUGAL message board for CANADA

I'm thinking that she personally knows people on the other board and therefore has to be honest - but where she doesn't know other people it's more fun to have a "richer" persona ;)

-Emily

~ Ashlyne 5/6/98 ~ Grace 1/22/01 ~ Abigail 6/13/04 ~
  • Reply to this Message
  • ~~MandT~~
You guys are cracking me up with your hints. I am too slow today, lol. I think i'll just wait for the OP to come back, lol...she deleted them anyways. Just strange. very, very strange! Maybe its just me...but i have too much going on in my "real" life to carry on a whole seperate life for others, lol. I couldnt keep it straight even if i had to! How do people do that? Keep good notes?
Photobucket
  • Reply to this Message
  • My2princesses+1prince

Just odd....who mentions 9+ times in a variety of different threads what kind of vehicle their DH drives....hmmmm. Odd.

PS. My DH drives a GMC Safari. grin

  • Reply to this Message
  • ShutterBugMama

Hmmm... interesting. The OP has had to seen this post too because her last visit to this site was a little after 1030.

K

  • Reply to this Message

Insurance nothing ... IMO Hummer owes you a new car!!!


Laura
Mommy to...
Cross 10/97
Chaz 9/99
Lyvie 2/24/05

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


  • Reply to this Message
  • doubleJ+K
I can't beleive you ladies found the other board- the posts are in the chit chat section (need to be logged in to view) so if you do a search and are not logged in then the posts in chit chat won't show up.



  • Reply to this Message
  • mama rabbit

Maybe, since she has been on here for a long time and saying that they had an h2 she didn't want to then post that they were driving a 97 ford? Then everyone would have been hollaring troll still. Maybe she posted the real pics on the other board since she hadn't been "exagurating" there and so she could tell the truth. We own a towing service, in the US so maybe different here, but you are required to have posted hours that the people who own the vehicles can come get their personal belongings out even if they aren't claiming their vehicles at the time (or ever for that matter). We have to hold a vehicle for 45 days at a secure location with the owners having supervised access, then we can deny access or move the vehicle if they don't make arraingements for the tow/storage and to claim their vehicle at a later time. My guess is she is a be embarrassed about her exaguration and that is why she isn't coming back to post.

Susan

Project_Page000.jpg
  • Reply to this Message
  • ~~MandT~~
OOOOh.....how do you find out the time of the last login?
Photobucket
  • Reply to this Message
  • ShutterBugMama

Click on the persons screen name, then "send email"

It'll pull up the email screen w/ the time of the last visit & number of posts.

K

  • Reply to this Message
  • jeffiesmommy

I found it odd that such a regular poster would not come back and post after something like that was posted.

OP has always been a little over the top with her posts about their lavish vacations, paid off houses and cars. I was especially shocked after she posted pictures of her house, totally not what I was expecting with the way her posts come across.

I'm thinking it is another case of "I have a million dollar house for sale"

It shall be interesting.

785d935c-8883-42f3-b20e-84f3e6342b3.jpg picture by jandasmom_2007

  • Reply to this Message
  • mother*nature

H and I do operate a Salvage yard for Tow trucks and the owner CAN get into see their vechile and clean out their possessions before the scap yard takes it away.

So it is a F150 and NOT a H2?

I am still glad no one got hurt. That is the plus to this mess.

Shea

  • Reply to this Message
  • Irish128
I don't think i'm allowed to post the name of the board and i doubt any of you are familiar with it as its a money saving board for canadians and compared to the babycenter bargain hunters it is very small.
I do think i once posted a link to the board for some canadians who were looking for a canadian deals site but maybe that was on the family finances board? I just don't want to get in trouble for doing something i shouldn't.
I already feel kind of bad for calling out the op- it was just so obvious but i could have done it in a nicer way.

LMBO at the vagueness of it all. wink happy


Mary

Mommy to: Ian- 8 YO, Macy-3/16/03 & Jack-11/19/04

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
  • Reply to this Message
  • MybabySaraQ

I think all the hints are funny!

Meriam

Sara 2/14/06

Lilypie2nd Birthday Ticker

  • Reply to this Message
  • Mommy2Q&A*Babies

LOL

Flame me if you want, but what's more ridiculous;

The person who (allegedly) makes up a whole persona on an online bulletin board, or the person who spends 1/2 of their day doing "detective" work on a person who makes up a persona on a message board so that they can "out" them.

Either way, the OP has never asked for help, nobody has ever offered up stuff to send, and there's no scam involved (unlike other situations), so even if she did make up things about being loaded, use your skills for some good. There are plenty of alleged cheating husbands to do detective work on from the board. :)

Jen

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Quinton Alexander 9/29/04
Allison Christine 11/9/07



Edited 3:38 PM by Mommy2Q&A*Babies
  • Reply to this Message
  • Sweaty Cheese
Lemony- I just love to make generalizations. Ok ok, I meant it was interesting that the Myspace account name was "Jareds Mommy", spelled and had the space between Jareds and Mommy just like on here...and it was the only thing Google brought up for me. Nevermind...I'm confusing myselfsilly
Sweaty
  • Reply to this Message
  • laurah76
I just read all the posts looking for an update. You ladies - LOL - I'm afraid of you. Next time I get myspace stalked - I'm putting you ladies on the case!!!


Laura
Mommy to...
Cross 10/97
Chaz 9/99
Lyvie 2/24/05

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


  • Reply to this Message
  • isa1016
i agree it's just funny, and I am not ignoring my kids sitting here reading the drama, I am at work, on a very very SLOOOOOW Day, but I have to stay 'til 3....so why not entertain myself, right? I also read through the previous posts from the OP and all were about how rich she is, so that would make sense that she wouldn't want to admit that her hubby drives a 97 F-150 and not the brand new paid in cash H2 wink
  • Reply to this Message
  • eakncjmama
CC-

OT-where did you get that dancing GW? I need to send that to a friend!

Thanks!
  • Reply to this Message
  • doubleJ+K
"The person who (allegedly) makes up a whole persona on an online bulletin board, or the person who spends 1/2 of their day doing "detective" work on a person who makes up a persona on a message board so that they can "out" them."

can't figure out how to quote- anyways- if you're referring to me- i never spent any time doing anything, i regularly read both boards and often notice the same posts from her here and there (she uses the same screen-name both places and often tells the same stories). Because her dh drives the same truck my dh does for work i was interested in the story and the replies (if anyone else had this happen, etc) so read about it here as well and was surprised to see the difference in the story.
  • Reply to this Message
  • Sweaty Cheese

or the person who spends 1/2 of their day doing "detective" work on a person who makes up a persona on a message board so that they can "out" them.

Actually, according to Google, it took 3.2 seconds to figure this out silly

Sweaty
  • Reply to this Message

3.2 seconds of valuable information! :D
Photobucket
  • Reply to this Message
  • Ruby*Red*Slippers

Actually, according to Google, it took 3.2 seconds to figure this out silly

LMBO!!!!!!!!

~ Ashlyne 5/6/98 ~ Grace 1/22/01 ~ Abigail 6/13/04 ~
  • Reply to this Message
  • MybabySaraQ

I can't believe anyone would want to waste 3.2 seconds trying to figure this out!wink Thanks!!!

Meriam

Sara 2/14/06

Lilypie2nd Birthday Ticker

  • Reply to this Message
  • Sweaty Cheese
  • Date: 3:50 PM
  • To: All
  • From: Sweaty Cheese
  • No comments: