Sunday, January 27, 2008

Double Trouble

I just wanted to formally introduce myself to you since apparently we have so much in common.

My name is Sophia. Um, no wait, it's Sally. Maybe Andrea. I don't know anymore!

The last time I posted, I said I was from Toledo and I have always said I have two kids. Their names have changed.

I've been a little busy selling my pretend (well, sort of pretend) mansion. but life is settling down so I am back on the boards trying to make life interesting.

If you're near me, maybe we could meet up for a playdate. Although, from what I understand, little Elvis is a little older than my two.

Take care!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Sophia

  • Reply to this Message
Message 149093.2 was deleted
  • TeqSun
You must have the most pathetic life. I really feel sorry for you.
  • Reply to this Message
refresh...

WOW, it's lasted 5 whole minutes!

  • Reply to this Message
  • *My3Bears*

"You must have the most pathetic life. I really feel sorry for you."

Seriously, who has time to make that stuff up and even find pictures to post? I, too, feel sorry for you and your children. (if you have any that is)

Jeni
Hannah 9,Megan 6 & Jack 3

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
  • Reply to this Message
  • travelfamily
I know how you can prove it ...you can BOTH phone me at the exact same time! I'll give you two different numbers to call..I will answer both and ta da. I will post the results.
  • Reply to this Message
  • Prd2BMum2-4
LOL~~I was just thinking about you. Hi.

Michelle Mom to Jen-18, Patrick-16, Kelsey-11 and Ryan-3 1/2

  • Reply to this Message

  • *Kbear*
Travelfamily~How would we know if you were telling the truth? sillydevil

Carrie
Kami 2-11-05
Tobias 9-28-06

  • Reply to this Message

*I* don't liemischief

So Susan and SCM...if you aren't up for it then I guess that proves something...you are the same person!!!

  • Reply to this Message
  • Orly*Yarly
I'll vouch for her wink

432567513d2db-40-1.jpg picture by MrsDavis78

  • Reply to this Message

Munching

Oh...wait. Are you on cookies now? I get confused. blush

Cookies

That's The Way The Cookie Crumbles.
(Formally known as MGsMomma0506, well...whenever my screen name change decides to take place, that is.)

Photobucket
  • Reply to this Message

So SCM I did you get board and come out to play in hopes that you'd make it onto the new blog! Are you trying to become the biggest attention ho on teh board? You have some really stiff competition so you'd better start posting fast!!!

Ashley you haven't been mentioned yet, would you like another post devoted to you?

Ashley Ashley Ashley!

Melissa

Proud mommy

DD 7~06

DS 8~04, DS 9~00, DS 12~95

  • Reply to this Message
Message 149093.16 was deleted
  • *Kbear*

silly

Carrie
Kami 2-11-05
Tobias 9-28-06

  • Reply to this Message
  • thecleanqueen

Maybe SCM and Ashley are the same person???

Also, who's the banned person whose posts keep getting deleted?

Just wondering!

  • Reply to this Message

Why isn't my picture showing up now. cry It showed up when I first posted it. It was a cute little cat. happy

Carrie
Kami 2-11-05
Tobias 9-28-06

  • Reply to this Message
  • BargainBoardStepfordWife

How are we supposed to know who the banned person is, we see what you see!wink

  • Reply to this Message
  • doctoralchick1
I see dead people....
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
  • Reply to this Message

Didn't you know that talking to oneself is a sign of impending mental collapse?

Photobucket

  • Reply to this Message

StirCrazyMom = Susan Banks

Anybody can open up 2 internet browsers and toggle between the two and post simultaneously with 2 different screen names.

The question is: WHY would someone go to SOO MUCH TROUBLE?

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
  • Reply to this Message
  • BOBTHEBUILDER
I would think making up false stories would be an obvious ticket out of bbc, but I guess not shocked


Lilypie Expecting a baby Ticker
  • Reply to this Message
  • bcHOST_kim_i_sell_online

Didn't you know that talking to oneself is a sign of impending mental collapse?

Oh, crap. I'm in trouble then!

Photobucket
  • Reply to this Message

Please, if there is a trick to that, share it with me. I host two other boards, but also spend time here in my non host name. I would LOVE the option of toggling between two user names easier. I have tried everything I can thing of to do it, and can't get it to work!

That said, when I first saw Susan Banks, SCM was THE first person I thought of!

Anybody can open up 2 internet browsers and toggle between the two and post simultaneously with 2 different screen names.

Mel ~ mom to 3 girls and 1 boy

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
  • Reply to this Message
  • sunny*mtn*gals

I think Thuy is right...

here is my connection...

SCM is Susan Banks...Susan banks was a character played on Days of Our Lives about 8 years ago. Here is a picture of the character...looks like the one in SCMs avitar....huh?

this one is fromhttp://members.aol.com/crzy4susan/index2.htm

just google Susan Banks Days of Our Lives and see what pops up....sometime her hair was brown, sometimes blonds...

just my 2 cents!!!

  • Reply to this Message
  • bcHOST_kim_i_sell_online
I don't think lying is against the Guidelines but making up screen names just to cause trouble is.
Photobucket
  • Reply to this Message
You can toggle between s/ns by having both an IE browser and a Firefox browser going at the same time.


Lemony
  • Reply to this Message

What Lemony said grin I am far too lazy to log out of my hostie name to post on other boards, so I almost always have IE and Firefox open.

Kathie & Amelia 12/5/05

Click it and listen! You know you wanna!

  • Reply to this Message
  • hindered_mommabear
just wondering, how do you know a banned poster is trying to post and not just someone deleting their post after posting it??

Anna and Kevin 10/6/03

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
  • Reply to this Message

Thanks for thinking of me!

No, I am neither SCM or Susan and frankly I'm annoyed with the whole thing. Everything was going fine, we were all talking about me, and then along comes this character.

Bor-ing.

If anyone else is bored with all of this confusing nonsense, voting for the bloggies is really fun! Ashley's Closet is up for Best New Blog!
  • Reply to this Message

Just catching up before this thread gets deleted, too. Carry on.

Melissa

This grilled cheese sandwich has mayonnaise in it! What?!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

  • Reply to this Message
  • SchruteFarm

SCM is Susan Banks...Susan banks was a character played on Days of Our Lives about 8 years ago. Here is a picture of the character...looks like the one in SCMs avitar....huh?

Yes, Susan Banks was a character played on DOL. I think the lure of being another topic on the drama board was a bit too much...

  • Reply to this Message

All you all are WAY to fast for me!

It is tough trying to keep up with this board and actually have a life! silly



Allison
DD Nov '04 ~ DS Sept '06

  • Reply to this Message
  • sxylv4evr

ASHLEY!!!! I must say you CRACK me up!!!!! At first I wasn't sure what to think of you but I think I've decided to like you! love

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
  • Reply to this Message
  • Susan Banks

Hi Sophia,

Glad to finally meet you. Sorry I was off line for a little while. I know that seems strange to others.

I would love to have a play date with you - and the kids well, they could come or not. The TV has aged my son into an adult already and made me a grandmom! Imagine that!

I hope you find it as amusing as I do that they all think we are the same person. And nothing we say is going to change their mind.

And then there is that Ashley that thinks it is all about her - trying to steal our limelight. Imagine that!

Loving my little Elvis
  • Reply to this Message
  • AshleysCloset
Thank you! I can be a lot of fun. Even more fun than people imitating soap characters and making up fake stories online!!

(p.s. feel free to vote, seriously)
  • Reply to this Message

Just open 2 Internet browsers.

Hold the ALT button down with your left thumb.
Use your middle finger on your left thumb and click the TAB button.
Just keep clicking the TAB button.

That's how you "toggle" between 2 Internet browsers
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
  • Reply to this Message
  • nannie29
I have missed so much drama today! devil

  • Reply to this Message




OMG, why when I'm actually out for the day do I miss so much crap! I'm so confused....

Really dear there is nothing to be confused about.

I am a Days of Our Lives Fan.

I recognized SCM's avatar as Susan Banks.

To have a little fun, I changed my screen name to Susan Banks and took a pic from the internet to use as my avatar.

Now everyone thinks we are the same person.

Really now - why would Andrea do that? She has so much more fun coming back as a totally new person every time and catching us all off guard. She really is a sly one - and I love her.

Loving my little Elvis
  • Reply to this Message
  • my*4*luvs

Wow, it takes a true attention ho to actually post to yourself just to try to make if on a blog! I need a vomit bag now.

Melissa

Proud mommy

DD 7~06

DS 8~04, DS 9~00, DS 12~95

  • Reply to this Message

wth did I miss??
Lilypie 21 - 37 day cycle Ticker

Myspace Graphics & Myspace Icons

  • Reply to this Message
  • my*4*luvs

SCM is back and has brought her alter ego so that she has a friend to play with. I think she's trying to get her own spot on the Drama Blog.

Ashley are you feeling left out? See what you did SCM you're trying to take all of the attention away from Ashley, shame on you!

Melissa

Proud mommy

DD 7~06

DS 8~04, DS 9~00, DS 12~95

  • Reply to this Message
I know. She is obviously trouble all around. I also suspect that her reappearance and the deletion of the I Love Ashley thread are connected. We were just having too much fun for a minute there.
  • Reply to this Message

OH for crap's sake.....just when I thought I was "in the loop" I'm all OUT!
I caught the Friday night drama, but no clue what is going on with Susan Banks and the other screen name (I recall seeing the avatar before but no clue what drama was attached). I don't watch soaps either....not sure if that even matters.

Someone email me or post what this all means.....

or maybe I'll just stay out of the loop, where I guess I'm supposed to be...

stickfamily.jpg picture by ariandeli93

  • Reply to this Message

This board is a mental health clinician's dream. WoW! There are some sick people in the world.

WOW!

  • Reply to this Message
  • Dr. Pepper Addict

Ditto, just wow!

Naomi

Formally nemdpa

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
  • Reply to this Message
Message 149093.54 was deleted
  • *NoDayButToday*

Honestly now......how am I supposed to sleep? Between the bargain board drama, the coupon thread and all the blogs (and I voted for Ashley today, btw) can I really be expected to keep up on this AND my housework?

I'm hiring a maid with the money I save using my ECBs....

Kathie & Amelia 12/5/05

Click it and listen! You know you wanna!

  • Reply to this Message

Didn't you know that talking to oneself is a sign of impending mental collapse?

Oh, crap. I'm in trouble then!

OK - lets change it to - "talking to yourself online..." Sounds better anyway!

Photobucket

  • Reply to this Message
  • my*cheeky*monkey
This will teach me to go to bed earlyshocked

Tracy

Formerly Known as "Steven'sMamma!"

  • Reply to this Message
  • Tofu_Mommy

love

fka tofurkey

SAHM***DS 5/05***DD 7/07

  • Reply to this Message
  • Mike and Ike
Where's the eyeroll smiley when you need it? I agree this place is a psych wards dream!

Erin, Mommy to Isaiah 2.3.04 Michael 6.9.05

"Mothers are all slightly insane." ~ J.D. Salinger

Some people are like slinkies; not really good for anything, but they bring a smile to your face when pushed down the stairs!

  • Reply to this Message
  • Hybrid_Drivin'_Mama

Where's the eyeroll smiley when you need it? I agree this place is a psych wards dream!

lmfao! ITA!! laugh

  • Reply to this Message
  • MnGMom.

Didn't you know that talking to oneself is a sign of impending mental collapse?

Just talking to yourself? Nah. Having your multiple personalities talk to each other? Yeah, that's a little nuts.

Check my profile for my favorite GPT sites!

d01b4123.jpg picture by md10074

  • Reply to this Message
  • Sarcasm-Is-Free

Know what would have been more entertaining? If her personalities hated each other and cmae on here to bash each other! Now that would have shown some originality! LOL!

Ahsle Ashley Ashley.......trying single handedly to make this the NEW I love Ashley hread!

Melissa

Proud mommy

DD 7~06

DS 8~04, DS 9~00, DS 12~95

  • Reply to this Message
  • Tofu_Mommy

I am really annoyed with the whole "ashley" thing. JMO !!!!

fka tofurkey

SAHM***DS 5/05***DD 7/07

  • Reply to this Message
  • Me&MyBear
I LURV your avatar!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*ok back to your regularly scheduled drama..
Lindsay
Madilynne Claire 3/8/06

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Edited 8:11 AM by Me&MyBear
  • Reply to this Message
  • Shoe Slut
Man, I need less of a life so I can follow this s**t more closely. Where do these people come up with the time???

Beth
Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker Lilypie 5th Birthday Ticker Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker
  • Reply to this Message
  • AshleysCloset
To be honest, tofu annoys the crap out of me too. All healthy food does.

And I LOVE to eat meat. Love it. Cows, pigs, chickens, all of it. Everyone should eat lots of it! Eat 'em up, eat 'em up, eat 'em up yum! JMO!!!!
  • Reply to this Message

ROFLMAO! This is too funny.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
  • Reply to this Message
  • Tofu_Mommy

wow, you are very mature!

fka tofurkey

SAHM***DS 5/05***DD 7/07

  • Reply to this Message
  • AshleysCloset
The phrase "weiner gobbler" is in my siggy....you expected maturity?

I'm sorry I couldn't follow the mature example you set by saying you were annoyed by people saying my name.
  • Reply to this Message
  • adamandkaylasmommy

Ashley, Ashley, Ashley..... (to the tune of Marcia, Marcia, Marcia)

Speaking of Marcia (from the Brady Bunch) She is on a new show on CMT. She is trying to become a country singer.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
  • Reply to this Message

I don't think attacking soneones beliefs is mature at all.

fka tofurkey

SAHM***DS 5/05***DD 7/07

Thanks Rebecca. You are right! My belief system includes being the center of attention whenever possible, good or bad, and professing my love of weiners and all other forms of meat products at any given opportunity.

I'm sorry you are upset that I do not like Tofu. I have recently tried edamame and I did enjoy that, but that's as probably as healthy as I'm willing to go. I have been using ground turkey instead of ground beef lately...turkeys are not nearly as cute as cows, so that should make you feel a little better about me.
  • Reply to this Message
  • Tofu_Mommy

cry

fka tofurkey

SAHM***DS 5/05***DD 7/07

  • Reply to this Message
  • pookie111

Yuck Tofu is nasty!

I'm all about eating the meat and weiners!!

  • Reply to this Message
  • I'm_Not_Listening!

lol. I rarely even post on this board but I just can't not say it...

Miss Tofu - I am taking my son to lunch today. I can't decide between ground up COW on a bun or a fried chicken boob on a bun.

What sounds good to you? What I really want is a semi-bloody piece of cow flesh, but that isn't really in the budget right now.

Back to my regularly scheduled lurking...

  • Reply to this Message
Photobucket
  • Reply to this Message

Burger it is!
  • Reply to this Message

Wow, it takes a true attention ho to actually post to yourself just to try to make if on a blog! I need a vomit bag now.

I can't keep up.

First, popcorn, then cookies, then a tie between hoffy & tacky. For those just tuning in, the latest buzzword on this board is apparently "attention Hoe -- What It Is"

  • Reply to this Message
  • Orly*Yarly
Just had to say I love ground turkey also! I switched about a year ago (maybe less) but it's so tasty! I think I make turkey tacos tonight everyone seems to like those happy

432567513d2db-40-1.jpg picture by MrsDavis78

  • Reply to this Message
  • she_freezes_time

Tofu tastes like nothing really. To me, just like mushrooms, it just takes on the flavor of whatever you mix it with.

Kinda like fresh mozzarella. Add some crusty garlic toast, basil, tomato and balsamic vinegar and you have yourself a nice bruschetta. But the mozzarella has no flavor without those other ingredients.

Creamed corn. Oh my! LOL at the Ashley graffiti! Flashback to grammar school when we used to doodle during class in notebooks: I love _____. Mrs ____. Me + ____ . Carved in a heart on a tree Me+ ___. Too funny! love

I wish we could select a few names to reply to on BBC. Plus, I still am wishing for the tagline "BBC member since 2002". That would be sweet. cool

  • Reply to this Message

"For every animal you don't eat, I will eat 2!"

LOL!!!






  • Reply to this Message

No comments: