Sunday, January 27, 2008

Thread we must address, Part 1

Date: Jan-26
To: All
From: AshleysCloset
Add to FriendsIgnore
Report as ViolationPrintSend to a Friend Bookmark 148774.1
Okay, whose is it?? Because it is an awesome idea, it looks great, I like your style and I want to be friends if we're not already. Plus, I want to know how on EARTH you think you'll be able to keep up with such a huge job.

If you don't want to tell me here, email me at ashleysclosetblog@yahoo.com or comment me on my blog and I won't publish it if you don't want. At least comment me and give me the go ahead to add you to my blog roll.

Mama Drama Uncensored

Anyone know?



Don't click here if you are easily offended.....


Date: Jan-26
To: All
From: greatteeth
Add to FriendsIgnore
Report as ViolationPrintSend to a FriendBookmark 148774.2
It is excellent, I must agree.


Date: Jan-26
To: All
From: *CAT*
Add to FriendsIgnore
Report as ViolationPrintSend to a FriendBookmark 148774.3
That is the best!
I expect this thread to be deleted ASAP. The BB Gods won't want everyone knowing about that site.
*cat*




Date: Jan-26
To: All
From: jeffiesmommy
Add to FriendsIgnore
Report as ViolationPrintSend to a FriendBookmark 148774.4
I think you will find your answer on the oh no thread
HTH
ETA: I think I'm wrong about that. She was starting hers last night.

Edited Jan-26 by jeffiesmommy

Date: Jan-26
To: All
From: AshleysCloset
Add to FriendsIgnore
Report as ViolationPrintSend to a FriendBookmark 148774.5
Cat....shhhhhh.

LOL, you're right though. I almost came up with a more obscure title but I knew you lazy things wouldn't click it if it didn't say drama in the title.

SO SOMEONE TELL ME, BEFORE IT GOES POOF.

Don't click here if you are easily offended.....


Date: Jan-26
To: All
From: THE COUPON POLICE
Report as ViolationPrintSend to a FriendBookmark 148774.6
Man I was sure it was you Ashley! Dang, that blows idea 1 for me. At first I thought it was the one webmom30 was talking about, but then she put hers up in her siggy. We're both on the blogroll there though!!!!!

Yeah, this thread is doomed. Nothing to compete with those compelling BBC blogs.





My Personal Blog: J and C and Me





Date: Jan-26
To: All
From: AshleysCloset
Add to FriendsIgnore
Report as ViolationPrintSend to a FriendBookmark 148774.7
Really? I'm off to look for that now....

(Why oh why can't you people just spoon feed me the information I need!)



Don't click here if you are easily offended.....


Date: Jan-26
To: All
From: 2Wild-n-CrazyGuys
Add to FriendsIgnore
Report as ViolationPrintSend to a FriendBookmark 148774.8
Hmmmmm...


Date: Jan-26
To: All
From: SerenityNow!
Add to FriendsIgnore
Report as ViolationPrintSend to a FriendBookmark 148774.9
Love it and bookmarked!



Date: Jan-26
To: All
From: AshleysCloset
Add to FriendsIgnore
Report as ViolationPrintSend to a FriendBookmark 148774.10
Ohhh, maybe I should claim it as my own. Heck, I should have never started this thread I should have just started talking about my awesome new blog.

As soon as this gets deleted, let's start pretending it is mine That would be typical Ashley behavior, it would be funny, plus I'd get all the glory.

Best idea I've had all day (I did just get up half an hour ago though)

Don't click here if you are easily offended.....


Date: Jan-26
To: All
From: FeatherButt
Add to FriendsIgnore
Report as ViolationPrintSend to a FriendBookmark 148774.11
Harmless site... whoever wrote it doesn't seem to have been around long enough for the 'real' drama...



Date: Jan-26
To: All
From: MyPermanentScreenname
Add to FriendsIgnore
Report as ViolationPrintSend to a FriendBookmark 148774.12
BoPeep can spread the link around to her sheep... oh wait, she's on Babycenters payroll, that would be a conflict of interest...
Great blog, now I won't even have to visit this board.


Date: Jan-26
To: All
From: THE COUPON POLICE
Report as ViolationPrintSend to a FriendBookmark 148774.13
Okay, I'm missing it. Maybe it's too early, maybe I'm too dense.

I just read the Noooooooo thread and couldn't figure it out. Is there another?!?!





My Personal Blog: J and C and Me





Date: Jan-26
To: All
From: SebBenLuc
Add to FriendsIgnore
Report as ViolationPrintSend to a FriendBookmark 148774.14
Love it and bookmarked!

What she said!!



Date: Jan-26
To: All
From: pjsmom31
Add to FriendsIgnore
Report as ViolationPrintSend to a FriendBookmark 148774.15
This is hysterical. I love the little black aunts post. Love it. Thanks for the link, I would love to return the favor!
Too funny!
~Amy

I'll be your best friend if you read my blog!
http://isthiswhatyoudoallday.blogspot.com/


Date: Jan-26
To: All
From: *CAT*
Add to FriendsIgnore
Report as ViolationPrintSend to a FriendBookmark 148774.16
Ashley, if you find the answer please post it in your blog. DD is thinking about getting up from a nap and I can't follow this thread much longer.
*cat*




Date: Jan-26
To: All
From: babiesonmyhip
Add to FriendsIgnore
Report as ViolationPrintSend to a FriendBookmark 148774.17
Thanks Ashley, I had no idea that blog existed! Now I have something else to read (well, after yours of course ).

Erin


Date: Jan-26
To: All
From: Too Hot for the Ove Glove
Add to FriendsIgnore
Report as ViolationPrintSend to a FriendBookmark 148774.18
Hey - Who needs BabyCenter when you can skip to the good parts on her blog? That is the best idea EVER.
Come read my daily vent blog
New blog: Our saga of being restaurant free for 30 days




Date: Jan-26
To: All
From: jeffiesmommy
Add to FriendsIgnore
Report as ViolationPrintSend to a FriendBookmark 148774.19
Ashley
Thanks for the lead on such a great blog.
Sorry about sending you on a wild goose chase. I was wrong about the oh no thread being the originator.



Date: Jan-26
To: All
From: 915goo
Add to FriendsIgnore
Report as ViolationPrintSend to a FriendBookmark 148774.20
I'm not sure who it belongs to, but towards the end last night, someone who is on babycenter a lot (all day?) was talking about putting one together.
BTW - It is a great idea! Love it!
Ami
Michael, 9-15-04
Partial Molar Pg, d&e 1-24-07
Miscarriage, d&e 12-19-07

Date: Jan-26
To: All
From: jeffiesmommy
Add to FriendsIgnore
Report as ViolationPrintSend to a Friend Bookmark 148774.21
915goo That is who I was referring to. Don't think it is hers as it goes back a few days.



Date: Jan-26
To: All
From: 915goo
Add to FriendsIgnore
Report as ViolationPrintSend to a FriendBookmark 148774.22
Oh...duh! Sorry, I didn't read back far enough (here or there apparently).
Ami
Michael, 9-15-04
Partial Molar Pg, d&e 1-24-07
Miscarriage, d&e 12-19-07


Date: Jan-26
To: FeatherButt
From: Seether
Add to FriendsIgnore
Report as ViolationPrintSend to a FriendBookmark 148774.23
Harmless site... whoever wrote it doesn't seem to have been around long enough for the 'real' drama...
ITA. A kinda-newbie; it's all "current events!"


Date: Jan-26
To: All
From: AshleysCloset
Add to FriendsIgnore
Report as ViolationPrintSend to a FriendBookmark 148774.24
Now wait a minute...this can't be taking attention away from me and my blog. I'm beginning to regret this already.

Renee, is it just me or do all three of your boys look exactly alike?? Freaky! I seriously thought it was one kid. Luckily they're all cute!

Don't click here if you are easily offended.....

ate: Jan-26
To: All
From: greatteeth
Add to FriendsIgnore
Report as ViolationPrintSend to a FriendBookmark 148774.25
You'll be so proud Ashley, I've voted for you 3 times already. I bet that is more than anyone else here.


Date: Jan-26
To: All
From: AshleysCloset
Add to FriendsIgnore
Report as ViolationPrintSend to a FriendBookmark 148774.26
I am proud!! You are officially my new favorite person on BBC. Especially since you've brought the focus of this thread back around to me, which is always the goal.

Thank you so much!!



Don't click here if you are easily offended.....


Date: Jan-26
To: All
From: greatteeth
Add to FriendsIgnore
Report as ViolationPrintSend to a FriendBookmark 148774.27
They wrote back to you on the other blog, did you see it?


Date: Jan-26
To: All
From: THE COUPON POLICE
Report as ViolationPrintSend to a FriendBookmark 148774.28
I'm still nosey. I emailed webmom30 last night to ask her what she knew about it, and OnBBCAllDay (she started that drama mama spin off). OBAD says she knows nothing about it...but that's a pretty big coincidence for the names to be so similar! Webmom hasn't emailed me back. I'm thinking it's not her. I mean, she just put up the whole thread because people were asking, and I doubt she's do all that work if she had it somewhere else.





My Personal Blog: J and C and Me





Date: Jan-26
To: AshleysCloset
From: SebBenLuc
Add to FriendsIgnore
Report as ViolationPrintSend to a FriendBookmark 148774.29
Ashley,
Not to worry... we're all still reading your blog (and I voted though I didn't know I could vote more than once so I'll do it again after this). They're different so it's not like this site is your "competitor" (though a little competition can't hurt, right?).

OMG... edited to add - The reply back to you Ash on the Mama Drama blog is SUPER!! LOVE IT!! DRAMA MAMAS UNITE!! Though I must say, HOW ON EARTH can they read all the drama on BBC and NOT reply?!? It's like it pulls you and you can't help but to say something (usually). Either way, good idea and nice new blog.

Yes... my boys do look ALOT like and thanks for saying they're cute (I think so but I guess I'm biased). My older 2 *really* look alot alike and people will ask if they're twins when we're out (especially if they're dressed similiar - Gap hoodies and jeans, etc). The baby has a bit of ME in him (thank goodness).

Here's a couple current pics of them. Anything to share pics of my boys!






Edited Jan-26 by SebBenLuc


Date: Jan-26
To: All
From: AshleysCloset
Add to FriendsIgnore
Report as ViolationPrintSend to a FriendBookmark 148774.30
I saw the reply, LMAO. Too funny, I love it.

I'll let them keep their secret I guess, but I don't believe they don't post on here. I just don't believe anyone out there has the willpower to avoid it, especially if they are a fan of the drama. I will be watching everyone closely now though, you've been warned

Renee, in those pics the little one does look slightly different from the other two, what a doll. Something about that scruffy little kitty he's holding just melts me. If you're ever in S. FL, I'd love to take his photo with it. I just did a shoot of a little girl who had a teddy bear that had been her grandpa's and I swear it is the cutest thing ever.

Okay, while we're here, let's go look at my nomination for Best New Blog (Ashley's Closet) at The Bloggies it is down at the bottom to the left. It's really easy to vote and you can do it once per day per email address until the 31st, but I'm not asking you to vote for me because that is not allowed. I'm just giving you the info so you can vote for whoever you want, if the urge should strike while you are there anyway.

Don't click here if you are easily offended.....


Date: Jan-26
To: All
From: SebBenLuc
Add to FriendsIgnore
Report as ViolationPrintSend to a FriendBookmark 148774.31
Ashley,
VOTED TODAY!! I was also confused and went to the other awards but then figured it out. I'll be bookmarking the bloggies to help the cause.

As for Lucian and his Penelope (yes the kitty is named PENELOPE)... they go everywhere together. Isn't that sweet. I've never been to FL, how pathetic is that?! With the snow I am enduring, I'd drive my butt down there right now to get OUT of here.

Sorry for the thread hijack. Back to our normal new blog discussion.




Date: Jan-26
To: All
From: jenjenjen!
Add to FriendsIgnore
Report as ViolationPrintSend to a FriendBookmark 148774.32
I love the new blog, and bookmarked it in anticipation of this thread going poof.
Oh, and Ashley -- I voted too.


Date: Jan-26
To: All
From: ~~MandT~~
Add to FriendsIgnore
Report as ViolationPrintSend to a FriendBookmark 148774.33
Oh that is great stuff.
Me thinks the Author is a fan of gossip girl! :D I love that show. For those that don't watch....GG is supposed to be an annoymous blogger who shares all the dirt on her friends! I think the authors writing styles sounds alot like GG.
Momma loooooves it. Consider it bookmarked.




Date: Jan-26
To: All
From: On_BBC_all_day
Add to FriendsIgnore
Report as ViolationPrintSend to a FriendBookmark 148774.34
HAHAHA!

I could barely get a yahoo group up and running It really isn't me, though I wish it was lol





Date: Jan-26
To: All
From: ~~MandT~~
Add to FriendsIgnore
Report as ViolationPrintSend to a FriendBookmark 148774.35
one per email?
You have two for today



Date: Jan-26
To: All
From: THE COUPON POLICE
Report as ViolationPrintSend to a FriendBookmark 148774.36
Can you vote ONCE A DAY or just once per email?

Because I only voted once. I'll be bummed if I discover I could have been voting more.

Maybe Bo Peep got tired of pimping the BBC blogs and branched out in her own.





My Personal Blog: J and C and Me





Date: Jan-26
To: All
From: Adventures~With~Gretchen
Add to FriendsIgnore
Report as ViolationPrintSend to a FriendBookmark 148774.37
ashley, ashley, ashley. what are we ever going to do with you? you should know by now that no one likes you, no one wants to be around you, and the only reason anyone clicks on your blog is because of the drinking game the august 06 board invented to go with it.

my blog is far superior. i, after all, still bento.

gretchen, texan mama to dixie (4.5) melody (4) charlie (1.5)
"I read it on the Internet, so it must be true!"
http://www.adventureswithgretchen.blogspot.com for your latest fix of Dixie/Melody/Charlie



Date: Jan-26
To: All
From: On_BBC_all_day
Add to FriendsIgnore
Report as ViolationPrintSend to a FriendBookmark 148774.38
Rebecca- I actually thought you started it, when you emailed me last night lol *shrugs*





Date: Jan-26
To: All
From: *~SweetPeas~*
Add to FriendsIgnore
Report as ViolationPrintSend to a FriendBookmark 148774.39
Loves it!! I also book marked it just in case I can't wait to catch up on the black ant thread...I bypassed that, though I thought I could of found a solution to mine!!
* Michelle *
dd- 11*27*02
dd- 02*10*06


Date: Jan-26
To: All
From: webmom30
Add to FriendsIgnore
Report as ViolationPrintSend to a FriendBookmark 148774.40
not mine. I just put last nights drama in a blog (the 10 pges that I had) per reader's requests.

ETA: how did you find this site, Ashley?


Edited Jan-26 by webmom30

Date: Jan-26
To: All
From: WoodntItBnice
Add to FriendsIgnore
Report as ViolationPrintSend to a Friend Bookmark 148774.41
Who are "the Elvi" that are talked about on the drama blog and the pasted drama threads?
What did I miss???
Bookmarked this...wow!


Date: Jan-26
To: All
From: THE COUPON POLICE
Report as ViolationPrintSend to a FriendBookmark 148774.42
Well, I think my blog trumps both of yours because Bento is SOOOO 2007, and I never even did it then. I'm ahead of my time. In a few years, Bento will be like NKOTB was a decade ago, and your kids won't speak to you because you tortured them with it.

Besides, my mother-in-law comments on mine. Sometimes anonymously so she can call me names.







My Personal Blog: J and C and Me





Date: Jan-26
To: All
From: WoodntItBnice
Add to FriendsIgnore
Report as ViolationPrintSend to a FriendBookmark 148774.43
Besides, my mother-in-law comments on mine. Sometimes anonymously so she can call me names.
Something tells me she's not the only one who calls you names.


Date: Jan-26
To: All
From: creamedcorn
Add to FriendsIgnore
Report as ViolationPrintSend to a FriendBookmark 148774.44
Wouldn't it be nice if people actually were nice?

CC

Date: Jan-26
To: All
From: *Pandamonium*
Add to FriendsIgnore
Report as ViolationPrintSend to a FriendBookmark 148774.45
lol . .I was just thinking . .HOW do you know for sure it's your MIL?? hehe It could be any one of us!!
I'm just hanging around waiting to see some new screename's from last night . . GrammerRammer anyone?? God, that was so funny! I haven't laughed that hard in a while! Or that techno phrase. .WTF?? lol


All of us could take a lesson from the weather. It pays no attention to criticism.


Date: Jan-26
To: All
From: Adventures~With~Gretchen
Add to FriendsIgnore
Report as ViolationPrintSend to a FriendBookmark 148774.46
Rebecca, I must agree with the PP. I find myself calling you names all the time. Sweetheart is my favorite of them.

And if you really loved your children, you would Bento for them and place it in a NKOTB lunchbox with a heart drawn around Joey's head and Danny scratched away entirely.



PS-->Ashley, notice how I had an entire post and didn't talk about you? Does it hurt?

gretchen, texan mama to dixie (4.5) melody (4) charlie (1.5)
"I read it on the Internet, so it must be true!"
http://www.adventureswithgretchen.blogspot.com for your latest fix of Dixie/Melody/Charlie



Date: Jan-26
To: All
From: THE COUPON POLICE
Report as ViolationPrintSend to a FriendBookmark 148774.47
Wellllllll. I know it's my MIL because DH was freaked out by the snarky comments by one anonymous person because he felt like they were too personal...from someone who knew me IRL, and he was afraid they might try and ...seek me out.

He works in IT and knows all this fancy smancy computer tricks and tracked the IP. You should have seen his face!! It was a 6 month long joke after that...but she figured out that we know and now leaves legitimate comments.



Oh, and as if we needed any more proof of my superior awesomeness, see how I have my own little stalker here on BBC? That's the true sign of fame.

Now I leave you with a little of the Beach Boys....

Wouldnt it be nice if we were older
Then we wouldnt have to wait so long
And wouldnt it be nice to live together
In the kind of world where we belong

You know its gonna make it that much better
When we can say goodnight and stay together

Wouldnt it be nice if we could wake up
In the morning when the day is new
And after having spent the day together
Hold each other close the whole night through

Happy times together weve been spending
I wish that every kiss was neverending
Wouldnt it be nice

Maybe if we think and wish and hope and pray it might come true
Baby then there wouldnt be a single thing we couldnt do
We could be married
And then wed be happy

Wouldnt it be nice

You know it seems the more we talk about it
It only makes it worse to live without it
But lets talk about it





My Personal Blog: J and C and Me





Date: Jan-26
To: WoodntItBnice
From: BargainBoardStepfordWife
Add to FriendsIgnore
Report as ViolationPrintSend to a FriendBookmark 148774.48

woodntltBnice if people like you would just be quiet?
What is this thread about again?
Hi Rebecca!

Formerly Larry_Curly_Moe+Joe





Date: Jan-26
To: All
From: ejtravel0
Add to FriendsIgnore
Report as ViolationPrintSend to a FriendBookmark 148774.49
Harmless site... whoever wrote it doesn't seem to have been around long enough for the 'real' drama...
ITA. A kinda-newbie; it's all "current events!"

ITA!
Maybe it will help with the million annoying "I missed it!", "please fill me in - I always miss the good stuff" posts we get after a drama thread. What kills me is who cares to read that cr@p after it happens? The best part is being there as it is happening...that is the fun part. It's one of those "you had to be there" kind of things.
I have nipples, Greg, would you milk me?
Meet the Parents, spoken by Robert de Niro


Date: Jan-26
To: All
From: Adventures~With~Gretchen
Add to FriendsIgnore
Report as ViolationPrintSend to a FriendBookmark 148774.50
If it weren't so close to the 29th, I would be allllll over GrammerRammer. Alas. The grammarnazi in me couldnt stomach that for long.

oh, and today's blog hits are double their normal and it is barely past noon. maybe i can catch up to ashley's status?

gretchen, texan mama to dixie (4.5) melody (4) charlie (1.5)
"I read it on the Internet, so it must be true!"
http://www.adventureswithgretchen.blogspot.com for your latest fix of Dixie/Melody/Charlie



Date: Jan-26
To: All
From: THE COUPON POLICE
Report as ViolationPrintSend to a FriendBookmark 148774.51
Ahh, you and your Coreys are a sight for sore eyes.

I think this thread was supposed to be about Ashley. She found a new blog, but she's just using that as an excuse to bring hers up more. She's like that you know.





My Personal Blog: J and C and Me





Date: Jan-26
To: All
From: Adventures~With~Gretchen
Add to FriendsIgnore
Report as ViolationPrintSend to a FriendBookmark 148774.52
Rebecca, you're quoting the wrong song, sweetheart. that song had nothing about Wood N Tits being nice.

gretchen, texan mama to dixie (4.5) melody (4) charlie (1.5)
"I read it on the Internet, so it must be true!"
http://www.adventureswithgretchen.blogspot.com for your latest fix of Dixie/Melody/Charlie



Date: Jan-26
To: All
From: THE COUPON POLICE
Report as ViolationPrintSend to a FriendBookmark 148774.53
Wooden tits? They make saline implants now dear. Welcome to the 21st Century.

You know your problems Gretchen? It's your siggie. See, I have this obnoxious scrolling feedburner (hey, I used to have TWO, I cut back you see. I'm exercising restraint). Ashley has her weiner gobbler calling card.

You've got Mr Bean with his face smooshed against the glass and a teeny tiny blurb about your blog. You've got to make it big a flashy!





My Personal Blog: J and C and Me





Date: Jan-26
To: All
From: Pandas*Mom
Add to FriendsIgnore
Report as ViolationPrintSend to a FriendBookmark 148774.54
Rebecca is so correct my dear - if you want more traffic to your blog it has to be big and bold.....
Or do as Ashley does and not only have it big and bold but be pushy about getting people to visit.....

Kathi
Andy 12/20/99 - adopted, autism and celiac disease
Visit my blogs: http://kathi-mygarden.blogspot.com/ & http://kathi-gfcf.blogspot.com/


Date: Jan-26
To: All
From: mama needs wine
Add to FriendsIgnore
Report as ViolationPrintSend to a FriendBookmark 148774.55
Just want to thank the OP for giving me yet another reason to avoid having a real life.

The time I wasted last night. *shakes head*

Melissa

This grilled cheese sandwich has mayonnaise in it! What?!






Date: Jan-26
To: All
From: Panda123
Add to FriendsIgnore
Report as ViolationPrintSend to a FriendBookmark 148774.56
I bookmarked it.. score!


Date: Jan-26
To: All
From: WoodntItBnice
Add to FriendsIgnore
Report as ViolationPrintSend to a FriendBookmark 148774.57
No one has answered my question yet. What is an "Elvi"?
I am a regular lurker but I must have missed something. All I know about are the groups that begin with an H or an R.
Hmm.


Date: Jan-26
To: All
From: Adventures~With~Gretchen
Add to FriendsIgnore
Report as ViolationPrintSend to a FriendBookmark 148774.58
OlderThanSaline clearly has missed more than a few groups it seems.


and, alas, pushy is not my style. but i will work on it. maybe, like jennifer anniston, i simply need more flair?


And ashely, has your ADD caused you to wander away already? it is hard to engage in witty banter and slapping each other around when you aren't here.

gretchen, texan mama to dixie (4.5) melody (4) charlie (1.5)
"I read it on the Internet, so it must be true!"
http://www.adventureswithgretchen.blogspot.com for your latest fix of Dixie/Melody/Charlie

Edited Jan-26 by Adventures~With~Gretchen


Date: Jan-26
To: All
From: Sin Vergüenza
Add to FriendsIgnore
Report as ViolationPrintSend to a FriendBookmark 148774.59
From: Sugar Pants
Add to FriendsIgnore
Report as Violation Print Send to a Friend Bookmark 148774.53
You know your problems Gretchen? It's your siggie. See, I have this obnoxious scrolling feedburner (hey, I used to have TWO, I cut back you see. I'm exercising restraint). Ashley has her weiner gobbler calling card.


For real. I honestly didn't notice Mr.Bean was a blog link. I stole the feedburner idea after seeing Rebecca's. If there's a blog war going on, well, you can't beat the dancing Mojo.
ETA: So, Mr. Bean isn't the link, but it does need to be bigger because I'm older and can't read the fine print.

LIZ+5

Edited Jan-26 by Sin Vergüenza


Date: Jan-26
To: All
From: THE COUPON POLICE
Report as ViolationPrintSend to a FriendBookmark 148774.60
Maybe she went for more poisoned Coke.

I'm staying out of any further group namedropping. Get your Elvi info elsewhere, I'm a vault. Last time I let a tidbit drop I had people calling me a.....well.....how do I put this delicately... a Fornicate Upon Consent of the King - tard" for weeks. (did you know that's what the f-bomb stands for? well, it does).

DH loved it though. I told him someone called me an 'f-tard' and he was all ears. I never swear, so even hearing me repeat it really, uh...pushed his buttons. Let's just say I have a new nickname when the kids aren't around.





My Personal Blog: J and C and Me




Date: Jan-26
To: All
From: Maya&ChloesMom
Add to FriendsIgnore
Report as ViolationPrintSend to a Friend Bookmark 148774.61
Thanks for posting the link! Such witty ladies here! I love it.



Date: Jan-26
To: All
From: Adventures~With~Gretchen
Add to FriendsIgnore
Report as ViolationPrintSend to a FriendBookmark 148774.62
Better?


ETA: eh, still bean. No mas frijoles, por favor!

gretchen, texan mama to dixie (4.5) melody (4) charlie (1.5)
"I read it on the Internet, so it must be true!"
http://www.adventureswithgretchen.blogspot.com for your latest fix of Dixie/Melody/Charlie

Edited Jan-26 by Adventures~With~Gretchen


Date: Jan-26
To: All
From: FeatherButt
Add to FriendsIgnore
Report as ViolationPrintSend to a FriendBookmark 148774.63
I'm staying out of any further group namedropping. Get your Elvi info elsewhere, I'm a vault. Last time I let a tidbit drop I had people calling me a.....well.....how do I put this delicately... a Fornicate Upon Consent of the King - tard" for weeks. (did you know that's what the f-bomb stands for? well, it does).

DH loved it though. I told him someone called me an 'f-tard' and he was all ears. I never swear, so even hearing me repeat it really, uh...pushed his buttons. Let's just say I have a new nickname when the kids aren't around.
Your MIL and your dh must really hate you...sorry to hear that.
Any 'tidbits' you may hear are part of someone's very inventive imagination. As an "Elvi" I can guarantee you that we have never been part of any drama on any board. It was just a silly siggy we found.
It's fun to see you all scratching your heads over nothing, but seriously...move along.




Date: Jan-26
To: All
From: Adventures~With~Gretchen
Add to FriendsIgnore
Report as ViolationPrintSend to a FriendBookmark 148774.64
or are we scratching our butts?


yeah, i never got the vibe that it was a secret skull and bones society, just a siggy.

speaking of siggies, i promise here and now that my homework for the weekend will be a better one.

gretchen, texan mama to dixie (4.5) melody (4) charlie (1.5)
"I read it on the Internet, so it must be true!"
Visit My Blog for your latest fix of Dixie/Melody/Charlie

Date: Jan-26
To: All
From: THE COUPON POLICE
Report as ViolationPrintSend to a FriendBookmark 148774.65
Is that the new slang? I didn't know.

TMI warning, close your eyes sensitive ones!

Because after we got done laughing at the hilarity of 'f-tard' (dude, I didn't even know that was a word!) He was hating me ALL night long. We just got the all clear from the post V sample.

MIL doesn't hate me like that though (thank goodness!) I don't swing that way.

So why you hating FeatherButt? I already said your secrets were safe with me...and then you make an attempt to insult me (NOT a personal attack though. Nope, nothing like that going on here, move right along mods, no need to delete this thread...see, I'm smilin', I'm happy , no problems). I mean, I'm a vault and all, but I'm just human. You taunt me to release info. What's that drama mama's email again?





My Personal Blog: J and C and Me





Date: Jan-26
To: All
From: bk girl
Add to FriendsIgnore
Report as ViolationPrintSend to a FriendBookmark 148774.66
thanks. thanks to funny my hiubby was laughing too.


maria
www.dogster.com/dogs/351728/in/stroll//


Date: Jan-26
To: All
From: Whateva!
Add to FriendsIgnore
Report as ViolationPrintSend to a FriendBookmark 148774.67
Bookmarked! Thank you, weiner-gobbler for pointing this out. There is another site on BBC that USED to have TONS of drama. I wish we could dredge that up!
RIP Bobbie Stokes



Date: Jan-26
To: All
From: THE COUPON POLICE
Report as ViolationPrintSend to a FriendBookmark 148774.68
MARIA!!! What are you doing linking those G diapers!!! Those are the cutest thing EVER for the environment! I love them! I want them!

I need another baby now! Reverse the V!!!! Reverse the V!





My Personal Blog: J and C and Me





Date: Jan-26
To: All
From: FeatherButt
Add to FriendsIgnore
Report as ViolationPrintSend to a FriendBookmark 148774.69
So why you hating FeatherButt? I already said your secrets were safe with me...and then you make an attempt to insult me (NOT a personal attack though. Nope, nothing like that going on here, move right along mods, no need to delete this thread...see, I'm smilin', I'm happy , no problems). I mean, I'm a vault and all, but I'm just human. You taunt me to release info. What's that drama mama's email again?
I have no secrets. And how exactly am I insulting you by repeating your own words? That's a good one...you sound as delusional as ever. No idea what you are talking about, but your crazy made-up ramblings might make for an interesting read.



Date: Jan-26
To: All
From: Mike and Ike
Add to FriendsIgnore
Report as ViolationPrintSend to a FriendBookmark 148774.70
bookmarked it too! to damn funny!



Erin, Mommy to Isaiah 2.3.04 Michael 6.9.05
"Mothers are all slightly insane." ~ J.D. Salinger
Some people are like slinkies; not really good for anything, but they bring a smile to your face when pushed down the stairs!



Date: Jan-26
To: All
From: BargainBoardStepfordWife
Add to FriendsIgnore
Report as ViolationPrintSend to a FriendBookmark 148774.71
Oooohh, I love all night long hatin!!! You go girl!









Date: Jan-26
To: All
From: THE COUPON POLICE
Report as ViolationPrintSend to a FriendBookmark 148774.72
Oh, I know that YOU have no secrets (or if you do, you're better about keeping them than most of us). I've always liked you FeatherButt. And all the other Elvi, for that matter. But you know as well as I that at least one of you is not so innocent as far as trolling and internet drama is concerned. And still I like her. She's one of my favorite posters, every time that she comes back. But if you want to act all innocent, then speak for yourself and leave your more questionable compadre out if it!

Unfortunately, my personal blog doesn't contain much delusional ranting. I indulged everyone a few months ago, and I'm grateful for the traffic that it brought....but it's mostly about my boring everyday life. Which admittedly is not as entertaining as Ashley's or Gretchen's.

But stay tuned. I just went off my Lexapro last week, so the crazy may come out.





My Personal Blog: J and C and Me





Date: Jan-26
To: All
From: BargainBoardStepfordWife
Add to FriendsIgnore
Report as ViolationPrintSend to a FriendBookmark 148774.73
Remember, I have a 2 year old "V" baby, so you may not have to get it reversed!
Is Featherbutt fluffing her feathery wit today?





Date: Jan-26
To: All
From: Julia Gulia
Add to FriendsIgnore
Report as ViolationPrintSend to a FriendBookmark 148774.74
Lovely, just lovely.


Danielle

"You can eat once you find the Dufrenes."
Mitch Hedberg (February 24, 1968 - March 20, 2005)






Date: Jan-26
To: All
From: THE COUPON POLICE
Report as ViolationPrintSend to a FriendBookmark 148774.75
Oooooh, don't say that. While I'd love another baby, I don't want to be pregnant again EVER! That last one was awful.





My Personal Blog: J and C and Me





Date: Jan-26
To: All
From: Irish128
Add to FriendsIgnore
Report as ViolationPrintSend to a FriendBookmark 148774.76
Y'all crack me up.
I you ladies...even when you're snarky, even when if you're hiding behind another name (i.e. TROLL) or a "behind the scenes" blog/board/whatever.
thanks for making motherhood fun!

Mary
Mommy to: Ian- 8 YO, Macy-3/16/03 & Jack-11/19/04



Date: Jan-26
To: All
From: FeatherButt
Add to FriendsIgnore
Report as ViolationPrintSend to a FriendBookmark 148774.77
But you know as well as I that at least one of you is not so innocent as far as trolling and internet drama is concerned. And still I like her. She's one of my favorite posters, every time that she comes back. But if you want to act all innocent, then speak for yourself and leave your more questionable compadre out if it!
Think Rebecca...think.
Ever consider these rumors were fed to you by another group or known trolls to stir up drama on your well-read blog? Every word you say makes it painfully obvious that you have no idea who or what you are talking about.
And for the record I will take my 11 + years with my lead guitarist (...) who keeps his mouth far too busy for name calling over your computer geek ANY day.



Date: Jan-26
To: FeatherButt
From: Irish128
Add to FriendsIgnore
Report as ViolationPrintSend to a FriendBookmark 148774.78
Think Rebecca...think. Ever consider these rumors were fed to you by another group or known trolls to stir up drama on your well-read blog? Every word you say makes it painfully obvious that you have no idea who or what you are talking about. And for the record I will take my 11 + years with my lead guitarist (...) who keeps his mouth far too busy for name calling over your computer geek ANY day.
OUCH!
Play nice girls or I'll have to sit you on the naughty step.


Mary
Mommy to: Ian- 8 YO, Macy-3/16/03 & Jack-11/19/04



Date: Jan-26
To: All
From: FeatherButt
Add to FriendsIgnore
Report as ViolationPrintSend to a FriendBookmark 148774.79
Awww... I'm done, carry on. Leaving to take the kids to see VeggieTales believe it or not.



Date: Jan-26
To: All
From: bcHOSTMomToBTP
Add to FriendsIgnore
Report as ViolationPrintSend to a FriendBookmark 148774.80



ate: Jan-26
To: All
From: THE COUPON POLICE
Report as ViolationPrintSend to a Friend Bookmark 148774.81
Dang girl! Chill!

I'm not making up anything, I'm just sharing what one of your very own Elvi emailed me. I know it's crazy sounding....but it does happen. What makes you think I would beleive a word that any rrrrrrrr (whoops, don't drop the name! They are like beetleguise say it and they show up!) would say.

My blog isn't well read. Neither of them really. My personal blog got a lot of hits on the ONE day I posted anything about this board. But thanks for thinking it is.

Erm...I'm happy for you and your DH. I'm not sure why you needed to bring him up. But maybe our DH's can get together and jam sometimes. Mine was a piano major before the IT geekery totally took over his mind.

Wait.


Wasn't this thread supposed to be about Ashley?





My Personal Blog: J and C and Me





Date: Jan-26
To: FeatherButt
From: Irish128
Add to FriendsIgnore
Report as ViolationPrintSend to a FriendBookmark 148774.82
It's a good movie. Have fun! There should be plenty of popcorn leftover from here last night for y'all to sneak into the movies.

Mary
Mommy to: Ian- 8 YO, Macy-3/16/03 & Jack-11/19/04



Date: Jan-26
To: AshleysCloset
From: Irish128
Add to FriendsIgnore
Report as ViolationPrintSend to a FriendBookmark 148774.83
Ashley, oh Ashley, where art thou Ashley?


Mary
Mommy to: Ian- 8 YO, Macy-3/16/03 & Jack-11/19/04



Date: Jan-26
To: All
From: Adventures~With~Gretchen
Add to FriendsIgnore
Report as ViolationPrintSend to a FriendBookmark 148774.84
let me take this moment to say
A. I'm confused
B. Let's see if the new siggy works.




Date: Jan-26
To: All
From: BoPeep&Sheep
Add to FriendsIgnore
Report as ViolationPrintSend to a FriendBookmark 148774.85
Oh smap!
bo peep, whose got the keys to the sheep? Vrrrrroom!


Date: Jan-26
To: All
From: THE COUPON POLICE
Report as ViolationPrintSend to a FriendBookmark 148774.86
Gretchen, that siggy RAWKS! I lurve it!

Featherbutt - I can totally take whatever things (non-personal attacks, featherbutt's not like that mods, see, we're just two good friends pokin' a little fun here) you have to dish out, but woman.....IF YOU SNEAK POPCORN INTO A VEGGIETALES MOVIE, I'M GONNA HAVE TO SAY SOMETHING. THAT'S AN EXPRESS TRAIN TO hey!!!


Ashley? Ashley are you dead? Come back to us Ashley! Did the coke do you in? Or was it the stress of the Bloggies?





My Personal Blog: J and C and Me





Date: Jan-26
To: All
From: AshleysCloset
Add to FriendsIgnore
Report as ViolationPrintSend to a FriendBookmark 148774.87
Ahem....

So, I go to Big Kid's girlfriend's birthday party (thinking of you guys all the while) and this thread goes to total crap and ends up having nothing to do with me.

STOP talking about Rebecca. LOOK AT ME PEOPLE.

What does it take to get someone to call you an f-tard on their blog?? Btw, Rebecca, you totally busted yourself as not being a regular reader of my blog. I use the word faithfully, they probably stole it from me. For what it's worth, I don't call you names. Well, I didn't until this thread became about you. If you keep it up, I'll do my own f-tard post about you.

Whoever asked, I found the blog because someone left a comment on my blog asking me to check it out and the name got me curious.

There were other things I meant to address, but I was so shocked and saddened to see Rebecca getting all of my attention and Gretchen jumping up and down TRYING to get all of my attention, that I've forgotten.

Someone needs to teach me how to make my siggy picture a link.

I should be around all night. Let's get back to talking about what's important (MOI).

Don't click here if you are easily offended.....


Date: Jan-26
To: Adventures~With~Gretchen
From: 4girls1ocky1ollie
Add to FriendsIgnore
Report as ViolationPrintSend to a FriendBookmark 148774.88
Gretchen, just a part time lurker busting in to say I love your new siggy. It is the ringtone on my phone when dh calls. He truly is the Ralph to my Lisa.
Jaime
mom to: Cloe(^I^) 11, Zoey 10, Piper 7, Oscar 5, Scout Phoebe 2 +



Date: Jan-26
To: All
From: AshleysCloset
Add to FriendsIgnore
Report as ViolationPrintSend to a FriendBookmark 148774.89
Oh and Gretchen, you have got to hound these women ALL THE TIME if you want them to read your blog. They have the attention spans of gnats. You've got to get them early and get them often. It's also good to tick some of them off.



Don't click here if you are easily offended.....


Date: Jan-26
To: All
From: Too Hot for the Ove Glove
Add to FriendsIgnore
Report as ViolationPrintSend to a FriendBookmark 148774.90
I bet the authors are BCmods who want bc to be pc but really think the deleted stuff is the BEST and don't really want it deleted forever.

Come read my daily vent blog
New blog: Our saga of being restaurant free for 30 days




Date: Jan-26
To: All
From: THE COUPON POLICE
Report as ViolationPrintSend to a FriendBookmark 148774.91
Well, generally I'm a goody goody and skim past the language. I love you Ashley, but you've got a dirty mouth girl! Now when someone calls YOU an f'-tard, you take note of that.

Apparently it really is a word, or at least a slang word. Dh was sharing it with a work buddy this week and said buddy admitted to calling people in forums f-tards. Apparently, their rules are more lenient.

But now, I'm embracing the f-tardiness. If I could have that in a siggy, I would. Do you think BBC would let me make it my permanent screen name?





My Personal Blog: J and C and Me





Date: Jan-26
To: All
From: AshleysCloset
Add to FriendsIgnore
Report as ViolationPrintSend to a FriendBookmark 148774.92
OMG YOU ARE RIGHT!! It is BBC's blog! It is sheer, evil geniusness. They know everyone comes for the drama but that they have to keep the drama on the downlow because Johnson & Johnson and Charles Schwab don't want to be associated with "ladies" that use words like f-tard.

So they make a blog, get my attention (knowing I'll run my mouth about it), steal all of my traffic, attract attention away from me and back to the bargain board, increasing their traffic and ad revenues and probably winning the Bloggies next year and making everyone forget all about me.

OMG I have been an agent of my own demise. Tell BCMissy this is brilliant, I know she's behind it.

Don't click here if you are easily offended.....


Date: Jan-26
To: All
From: *CAT*
Add to FriendsIgnore
Report as ViolationPrintSend to a FriendBookmark 148774.93
He works in IT and knows all this fancy smancy computer tricks and tracked the IP.
Rebecca - that is so easy to do! I have quite a few of my regulars figured out and know how often they visit my blog. Sometimes 10+ times a day every day (yeah, I totally make fun of those people hanging onto my every word.)
Anyway, I track via email and/or comments. Whenever someone sends me an email, I open up "full headers" and their IP address is listed. I go into statcounter, search for the IP and label it. If someone leaves a comment, it's easier. I just look at the time the comment was posted, look back on statcounter to see who was on at that exact moment in time and label it as them.
The comments method would be harder with a bigger blog. But for me it works easily enough.
Thread hijacking done. Sorry OP.
*cat*




Date: Jan-26
To: All
From: AshleysCloset
Add to FriendsIgnore
Report as ViolationPrintSend to a FriendBookmark 148774.94
Oh and Rebecca, you can vote once per day per email address. Please do. Thank you so much.

(NOT soliciting for votes, just answering her question)

Don't click here if you are easily offended.....


Date: Jan-26
To: All
From: AshleysCloset
Add to FriendsIgnore
Report as ViolationPrintSend to a FriendBookmark 148774.95
Once more for Rebecca (because we've talked about her enough), I think changing your screen name to a creative spelling of f-tard should be fine.

Trust me, when someone calls you a name, run with it. I would've never guessed that being a selfish attention loving weiner gobbler would work out so well for me.

Don't click here if you are easily offended.....


Date: Jan-26
To: AshleysCloset
From: *CAT*
Add to FriendsIgnore
Report as ViolationPrintSend to a FriendBookmark 148774.96
Ashley, to make your siggie a link:
Go into "your signature," highlight the picture, hit the little ball and chain and it will ask the site you want it to link to. Easy.
*cat*




Date: Jan-26
To: AshleysCloset
From: Sasha2599
Add to FriendsIgnore
Report as ViolationPrintSend to a FriendBookmark 148774.97
Ashley, in the siggy create screen, highlight your picture, click on the linky thing, paste your link. Voila! The pic is now a link. (Did I spell voila right?) Did Bid Kid not know how to do this??????
Rebecca, why no more Lexapro????? Side effect I need to be watching out for???

DS Will 8-03 & DD Reese 1-06

http://barelykeepingitalltogether.blogspot.com/


Date: Jan-26
To: All
From: pjsmom31
Add to FriendsIgnore
Report as ViolationPrintSend to a FriendBookmark 148774.98
CAT- you make fun of your readers? I know sometimes I go on someone's blog more than once a day sometimes to check if they read a comment, or to check out a link on their site. I guess I will have to control myself though, I wouldn't want anyone to make fun of me.
For the record, I have the site meter on my blog as well, and I am obsessed with it,lol. I think that makes me sadder than anyone who visits my blog more than once a day
~Amy

I'll be your best friend if you read my blog!
http://isthiswhatyoudoallday.blogspot.com/


Date: Jan-26
To: All
From: AshleysCloset
Add to FriendsIgnore
Report as ViolationPrintSend to a FriendBookmark 148774.99
Wow, that sounds pretty easy. Thanks ladies. I'll try to get around to that in the next few months or so.

Sasha, love that pic of you girlfriend! Your arms are ripped. All of that running must actually be good for you, huh? I've never understood it before but now that I'm looking at my arm flab vs. your arm non existent arm flab, it makes me want to get up and do some exercise. Almost. Except that I'm really tired. I was poisoned last night, you know. Maybe Monday.

Maybe.

Don't click here if you are easily offended.....


Date: Jan-26
To: All
From: THE COUPON POLICE
Report as ViolationPrintSend to a FriendBookmark 148774.100
No side effects....I just don't want to be on it forever. Don't go cold turkey though. It's a nasty process. Though not to bad for me. I'm okay if I'm laying down . But when I move my brain feels like a sponge and I'm dizzy. Yesterday I was a lot better...today....not so much. I've only been off it a week though. Oh, and I was getting fat but everyone insists that the Lexapro has NOTHING to do with that. Other people have way worse withdrawal, but I'd only been on it a few months.

Cat - Thanks! I know how to do easy stuff like that. And I use wordpress, which links you right to Arin WHOIS....which gives you more info about the IP. I wasn't too bothered by it...but it really bugged DH. And he knows how to take an IP and find out exactly who it belongs to...not just where/who the provider is like Arin will get you. He was very shocked to find out it was his mom (me, not so much). And it's a hilarious story, which I can't even blog about....because I know it would hurt her feelings. I think she really regrets saying what she said, and DH and I just laugh about it now.







My Personal Blog: J and C and Me

No comments: