Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Where'd the money go, part 3

Is it too much to ask for a straight answer??? Please, if it bothers you, ignore it. Edited because I said something kind of mean and I shouldn't have.

~^~MrsJez~^~
Posted on 5/6/08
Report this

If someone solicited donations on BBC, they should be held accountable for seeing to it that the people that donated receive assurances that the funds were spent properly and that there was nothing unscrupulous going on. I think its in the interests of BBC that this gets cleared up and I don't think anyone is posing inappropriate questions. The answers are simply insufficient.


On a side note- I truly don't mean to offend, but Billieriter I think you mean dragged? I keep seeing the word "drug" when I think the poster means dragged and it conjures up images of something else entirely different and totally unbefitting pregnancy!


Oh, and I'm just counting the minutes before this gets whole thing gets deleted. Its being reported like mad as we speak I'm sure, even though it doesn't seem to violate any rules. Its just someone trying to find out the truth.

tristie
Posted on 5/6/08
Report this

I've stayed out of this until now as I did not donate, however as a member of the July 2008 board I don't think it's "crap" for people who have donated money - and been promised confirmation of this donation and a receipt - to ask for it.


The simple fact that Eva has physically altered the letter sent to her from MOD is evidence to me that all is not as it appears and she should be held accountable for it. She offered to organize donations on behalf of the July 2008 board and is not able to provide evidence that these funds have been donated as promised. How is this not a relevant topic? If the organizers could provide evidence to support that they have done what they stated they were going to do then this issue wouldn't keep coming up over and over again. That is the point!


I appreciate that this is a difficult topic for those who have lost babies to see and I'm sorry to see that it has taken the turn that it has but please don't blame those who have donated because they have asked valid questions.




tmg12345
Posted on 5/6/08
Report this

whether the person/s who had the good intentions of this process in the beginning knew it or not- taking money from people with the promise of donating it to a specific cause means that person/s are responsible for answering the questions of those who gave them the money. claiming after the fact that said person/s did not know what they were getting into is not an out. they are still held accountable.

Report this

Tristie I'm sorry my grammar is not up to par :)


Both Eva and Mosey have responded to everyone, and I am sure one of them will try to get the receipt you all are seeking.


And as for ignoring this thread.... why would I. I am allowed to voice my opinions too, and I know a lot of women feel as I do that we are tired of seeing threads like this. And yep, I do hope this thread gets deleted, it needs to be. Enough is enough.

billieriter
Posted on 5/6/08
Report this

Truly, for someone to be allowed to solicit donations and for some one to be held accountable for said donations...


Billie, if you don't want to see it, don't read it. That same adage that everyone keeps using, applies here too. And you are defending her. If you cannot see the issue at hand, then you are deliberately NOT looking.


Have you seen any of the "offended" moms that you claim, come on here and say, please just make it stop?

LeahRaye
Posted on 5/6/08
Report this

why is it when the subject is her it is deleted? did i miss something? we can all complain about our president of the united states and make fun of him all over late night television but we cannot question someone who has proven today they are with holding information? she has the letter, it is not a matter of her ''producing'' it. she has it and copied and pasted it MINUS the dollar amount.

Report this

They won't come on here to say stop. None of them will. When someone does they are automatically defending Eva and her actions and then they too get negative remarks made towards them. It has happened before so why would they. I don't blame them one bit. And she has answered time and time again. Perhaps as you said I was deliberately not looking to see the issues at hand , maybe you all are deliberately not seeing she has answered you all.

billieriter
Posted on 5/6/08
Report this

Wow. And the sage continues. Mercy! We've done our best and even offered refunds. I am not going to share names, donation amounts and personal information with the entire board. I have stated that I am more than eager to send out a refund for those who donated and want one. That is about all I can do at this point. I'm not going to entertain this thread any longer. I do work and still have some to do. This is truly so sad that this has taken this sort of turn. Certainly not what we had hoped.

The total amount donated including my own donation was $103.85. The reason the money is an odd amount is due to paypal fee's when you send/receive funds. Like I said .. if you need a refund, I'll be delighted to send you one. Just email me.


Thanks for the entertainment but I've gotta finish out my work day.

evajessee
Posted on 5/6/08
Report this

You know what, I have had an extremely long day, and I am too tired for this. Play nice and have fun:)

billieriter
Posted on 5/6/08
Report this

she answered today with a letter from march of dimes that had everything except the dollar amount. so she hasn't answered completly. like when we were taking a test in school, if you answered only part of the question and not the full question, you weren't given credit for what you did answer, the answer wasn't complete so it was wrong. same concept.

Report this

Just in case - Eva, you've got mail.

~^~MrsJez~^~
Posted on 5/6/08
Report this

Eva - No one is suggesting you need to post anything on the main board for everyone to see. I'm not one of the ones who donated (because I just KNEW something like this would happen as I've seen it several times before on BBC) and so I have no right, personally, to know who donated what.


BUT - the moms who DID donate have every right to see that information, and that is what should be done.


Billie - Eva hasn't given any of the moms who donated a receipt or ANYTHING proving what she did with the money. Put yourself in the shoes of someone who had donated money and the one you entrusted it to refuses to answer any direct questions about where it went? Doesn't that seem just the slightest bit fishy?


To me...Mosey seems completely innocent in all of this. She has been upfront and honest about what she knows, and I believe her when she posts. She doesn't have all the info, but the info she does have she's willing to share.


Too bad the same can't be said for the one in charge.

Report this

Thanks for giving the amount Eva. I'm wondering, did you get redirected to a page like this? This is the first page that came up right after I donated. Obviously I took out my last name and address, but you get the drift. I think if you just post this then the issue can be dropped. These mommies just want to make sure that their money went to help other moms. It's simple. They aren't trying to create drama, just to make sure that there money is going towards research to help save babies!

























































THIS IS YOUR RECEIPT
(print this page for your records)



Thank you, your $10.00 donation has been received on behalf of March of Dimes.



First Name:



Kristin



Last Name:



*****



Address 1:



*********



City:



Tacoma



State/Province:



Washington



Zip/Postal:



98402



Country:



United States



E-mail:



kristin_baugh@msn.com



Donation Amount:



$10.00



Date:



Tuesday, May 06, 2008



Authorization Number:



VLFA2C93A1D7



KristinKeyoh
Posted on 5/6/08
Report this

refunding was never what people wanted and now it seems they have two options


1-refund


2-shut up and never ever never ask this again



Sorry that messed up the thread!

KristinKeyoh
Posted on 5/6/08
Report this

i know Kristin- isn't that receipt just so easy? it just appears there~ voila!!


and then you get that letter emailed to you within minutes. magical


Report this

I am just having a hard time thinking that someone wouldn't save that information? It says at the top to print for your records... Just sounds like the money didn't really go to the March of Dimes...

KristinKeyoh
Posted on 5/6/08
Report this

at least some money had to be donated or else she wouldn't have that letter. infact it may well be that all the money was donated like she said. she could be telling the truth. but with the amount omitted it will always be in doubt.

Report this

Oh I don't have an issue at all sharing the amounts and information regarding the donations with the mom's who donated. That's not my issue at all. And I agree Virgo the specifics have NO place in public view on this board for everyone to scrutinize. I cannot hand out 15 receipts for the same amount and expect everyone to use that on tax returns however so that is why I suggested using the paypal receipt for your records. That is more than enough proof as most mom's put down in the subject that it was a donation. Everyone knows what was donated and if a particular donor wants further information I am more than happy to oblige or refund.



What blows me away however is that nothing has come of this after Mosey explained everything on the other board. Everyone was fine. Then when the stability of the other "July 2008" board gets threatened to be removed due to personal attacks on myself and others, here comes this. THIS is the VERY thing that board was threatened to be banned for.


IF you have a viable investment into this donation, by all means contact me and I'll get you the information and Mosey and I will be more than happy to share what we know. However, we are not comfortable sharing this in a public forum as there is too much personal stuff that shouldn't be shared. It has been abundantly clear that we have too many moms who lurk the internet looking to prey on accounts and get anything they can to try to manipulate situations. This is one that I refuse to allow to take a turn for the worst.

evajessee
Posted on 5/6/08
Report this

if not wanting personal info was the basis of why there was not a full disclosure, then why was Casey's last name posted as was the amount of her donation on a public forum if that is what you wanted to avoid in the first place?


just curious.

Report this

Eva - I'm not one who donated, but I'm curious as to what your take is on the fact that the letter you posted from MOD does not have a dollar amount, but when others donate it does. I think if you clarified that (or posted a copy of the letter from MOD with the amount) then this would all go away.

tmg12345
Posted on 5/6/08
Report this

I don't see why you need to post personal information either. I posted my receipt and just omitted the personal stuff. It's really simple Eva. I just don't get why its so difficult?

KristinKeyoh
Posted on 5/6/08
Report this

Are you serious? This whole thing is in retaliation for a stability issue on another board? Way to turn the spotlight off of the edited receipt.


I am amazed that you will share cervical surgeries, being cheated on, defrauding the government, telling God he has a lot of explaining to do (as if he answers to you), and a host of other issues, but you won't post a TRUE receipt as there is too much personal stuff that shouldn't be shared.


You don't even abide by your own rules, lady.

LeahRaye
Posted on 5/6/08
Report this

Eva, I don't see anyone attacking you! Questioning your character, yes, but attacking you, no.


If you answered everyones questions then this would all go away. You say you are answering them but you are avoiding the important ones.


Besides to be completely honest, any problem I have ever seen on July 08 revolves around you. The WHOLE board doesn't need to be removed...

Report this

personal attack is so over used already! i am sick to death of it and the ONLY time i see it used is in regards to one person.


Report this

the only reason she is so quick to refund everyones money is because it is probably all still sitting in her paypal account

Report this

LOL LeahRaye!

Report this

Again, Eva. Still not resolved. Why don't you just do what's being asked so as to CYA??? I think that would do a lot for your own credibility.

~^~MrsJez~^~
Posted on 5/6/08
Report this

Eva, I think that if you honestly just answer everyones questions this wouldnt be a big deal... you are making it a bigger deal by not answer. I would think that everyone who donated should be able to get this info from you. stop beating around the bush and just answer their quesitons. Why can you not let them know why your letter is different then everyone else's and did you receive a confirmation email after you donated like the one shown above? Seriously this doesnt have to be that hard Eva.


kennedysarah12
Posted on 5/6/08

That's the MO.


See a valid question. Hit the report button, and post continually, all the while avoiding the actual questions, until the MODS come along and delete it.


Sit and wait for the process to repeat.

Report this

I too am curious about this now. I donated with the original cause for our mommies who lost their LO's. I wanted to see for myself if the dollar amount showed up on the donation letter. I'm here to attest along with the others that it does!! My letter reads:


Dear Jessie,


Thank you for your donation of $5.00. Your generous support of the March of Dimes has:


- helped 3.3 million uninsured children get health insurance…
- enabled more women to receive prenatal care…
- and helped educate pregnant women about the benefits of taking folic acid – which may help spare their unborn babies from neural tube birth defects.


In short, hundreds of thousands of babies have been saved from low birthweight, birth defects, and even untimely death – because people like you cared enough to give to the March of Dimes.


Each time you read that our nation’s infant mortality rate is at an all-time low or that groundbreaking research is helping women deliver healthier babies, I hope you give yourself a pat on the back.


Because gifts like yours help the March of Dimes make these and other vital advances possible.


Your ongoing support will help fund lifesaving programs that educate, advocate and investigate - all in an effort to save America’s babies from prematurity, birth defects and other threats to their health.


On behalf of our nation’s babies, and their loving parents, I thank you for your support.


Best regards,


Dr. Jennifer L. Howse
President
March of Dimes
www.marchofdimes.com


For the purposes of your financial records, no goods or services were provided in exchange for your gift of $5.00



I too would like to see the un-edited version of Eva's letter. I usually don't add to the controversy, but I'm curious about this one. Sorry, Eva!

Report this

OMG, eleven pages and not one picture!! Oh, the horror!! I'll go back to my own world now.



creamedcorn
Posted on 5/6/08
Report this

Just look at all the money that March Of Dimes collected today- that makes all this back and forth worth it. The resolution that everyone wants will never happen but at least we helped out a wonderful cause.

Report this

What I find funny is that people are PAST the individual receipts and they want the receipt that shows how much TOTAL was donated...which is exactly what she got if she really donated. But.....she's choosing to look past that, obviously!

Report this

Guess What Ladies we made headlines today. http://www.mamadramauncensored.com/


So since creamedcorn is right, I would ask that for her own protection, Casey should have her last name removed if possible.

HanScarlet
Posted on 5/6/08
Report this

Yeah, Lacie...it's looking doubtful that will happen. She's been caught...AGAIN.

~^~MrsJez~^~
Posted on 5/6/08
Report this

I sent an email as well and haven't heard back...

~^~MrsJez~^~
Posted on 5/6/08
Report this

AGAIN being the key word.


But...the threads will all be deleted shortly, without answers having been provided.


I really don't know why any of us waste our time looking for answers when we all know from experience that none will come.

Report this









































































































Payment Sent (Unique Transaction ID #8R32XXXXXXXXXXXXX)


















































Original Transaction

Date Type Status Details Amount
Mar. 7, 2008Payment To Eva XXXXX Completed ...-$20.00 USD

Related Transaction
Date Type Status Details Amount
Mar. 7, 2008Add Funds from a Bank Account Completed Details $20.00 USD







Transfer to:
Eva XXXXX
Email:
davidjesseeandeva@XXXXXX.com




Total Amount:
-$20.00 USD




Date:
Mar. 7, 2008
Time:
15:46:52 PST
Status:
Completed




Subject:
Eva XXXXX
Note:
Please let me know if you receive this...
What a caring soul you are!

~C. Disbrow
Shipping Address:
No Address Provided




Funding Type:
Instant Transfer
Funding Source:
$20.00 USD - Armed Forces Bank Checking (Confirmed) xxxxxxxxxx
Back Up Funding Source:
Visa Card XXXX-XXXX-XXXX-XXXX



I X'd out the private information I saw on this but this is the only receipt I received...this is the one from Paypal...this will not work for tax reasons. As someone else mentioned there is no proof that this money went from a personal Paypal account to MOD.


I must say that I have been quite disappointed by the way things were handled. I donate to MOD regularly, (as all of my babies were born severely premature) and I have received a receipt and letter (email) of thanks that includes the amount. Just a month ago I created a virtual wristband, (that comes with a donation), in honor of my son on the MOD website and I even got a receipt and letter of thanks for that.


I truly wanted to believe that the money donated went where it was supposed to go. I even initially thought Eva was behaving selflessly and generously by organizing it. I have, however, been rudely awakened to the fact that perhaps there was not much "organizing" done; at least not for the true benefit of others.


Now, if people want to jump of the handle and be offended about off topic subjects to overt attention away from the real matter at hand...why not look at the tags for this thread and get PO'ed about those. Just a suggestion since random ccomments are suitable in place of valid answers.

disbrow08
Posted on 5/6/08
Report this

Sorry that my post messed up the flow of the thread. I didn't know it was going to have all of those spaces. Again, sorry but I felt another person that did donate needed to speak up!

disbrow08
Posted on 5/6/08
Report this

don't apologize disbrow. no big deal.


yeah i noticed the tags, those would be personal attacks, not questioning what happened with the total being left out of the MOD letter.


i will say this again- when Casey started this thread Eva came out swinging. Throwing words, describing '' violent '' conversations over the subject of the money. How does one have a violent conversation via the internet? There were lots of caps used to show emotion over a simple question that was not directed at Eva or Mosey or anyone. Who is to say that Casey thought 'hmmm maybe this has been discussed and i missed it, wonder if anyone on the birth board knows the answer to this' and posted it.


No it has to be that Casey woke up this morning and decided she was going to start a thread to throw Eva under the bus. Right.....

Report this

I hate to do this to the mom's who donated but I feel there is no other choice than to give them the documentation they ask for. David got home and after talking with him about it he showed me the folder he'd put the confirmation in. So here is confirmation that it was done.





















THIS IS YOUR RECEIPT





(print this page for your records)

Thank you, your $99.00 donation has been received on behalf of March of Dimes.



First Name:


Eva

Last Name:


jessee

Address 1:


XXXXXXX

City:


XXXXXXXX

State/Province:


Virginia

Zip/Postal:


XXXXXX

Country:


United States

E-mail:


davidjesseeandeva@yahoo.com

Donation Amount:


$99.00

Date:


Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Authorization Number:


XXXXXXXXX

(I took out my personal information and added the X's). After this one was sent we got another donation for 4.00 and I sent that one in also.


__________________________________________


Dear Eva,

Thank you for your donation of $99.00. Your generous support of the
March of Dimes has:

- helped 3.3 million uninsured children get health insurance…
- enabled more women to receive prenatal care…
- and helped educate pregnant women about the benefits of taking folic
acid – which may help spare their unborn babies from neural tube
birth defects.

In short, hundreds of thousands of babies have been saved from low
birthweight, birth defects, and even untimely death – because people like
you cared enough to give to the March of Dimes.

Each time you read that our nation’s infant mortality rate is at an
all-time low or that groundbreaking research is helping women deliver
healthier babies, I hope you give yourself a pat on the back.

Because gifts like yours help the March of Dimes make these and other
vital advances possible.

Your ongoing support will help fund lifesaving programs that educate,
advocate and investigate - all in an effort to save America’s babies
from prematurity, birth defects and other threats to their health.

On behalf of our nation’s babies, and their loving parents, I thank
you for your support.

Best regards,

Dr. Jennifer L. Howse
President
March of Dimes
www.marchofdimes.com

For the purposes of your financial records, no goods or services were
provided in exchange for your gift of $99.00


I don't have the transaction information for that one but I do have the confirmation that it was received also.


___________________________________


Dear Eva,

Thank you for your donation of $5.00. Your generous support of the
March of Dimes has:

- helped 3.3 million uninsured children get health insurance…
- enabled more women to receive prenatal care…
- and helped educate pregnant women about the benefits of taking folic
acid – which may help spare their unborn babies from neural tube
birth defects.

In short, hundreds of thousands of babies have been saved from low
birthweight, birth defects, and even untimely death – because people like
you cared enough to give to the March of Dimes.

Each time you read that our nation’s infant mortality rate is at an
all-time low or that groundbreaking research is helping women deliver
healthier babies, I hope you give yourself a pat on the back.

Because gifts like yours help the March of Dimes make these and other
vital advances possible.

Your ongoing support will help fund lifesaving programs that educate,
advocate and investigate - all in an effort to save America’s babies
from prematurity, birth defects and other threats to their health.

On behalf of our nation’s babies, and their loving parents, I thank
you for your support.

Best regards,

Dr. Jennifer L. Howse
President
March of Dimes
www.marchofdimes.com

For the purposes of your financial records, no goods or services were
provided in exchange for your gift of $5.00

______________________________________


Now to all the drama llama's who never donated a dime but INSIST they stick their nose in everyone else's business ... SHAME ON YOU! And you can start by recanting your personal attacks on me immediately and rescind your comments regarding the validity of this donation. And the next time you attempt to defraud and accuse someone of fraud or theft, you should truly have your ducks in a row and make CERTAIN a person is a thief and a thug before you attack.


To the mom's who donated, I will provide you these receipts graciously if they will help you at all. And to the mom's we honored, I apologize that some would stoop so low as to question the integrity of a donation when they didn't even donate.


evajessee
Posted on 5/6/08
Report this

THIS IS YOUR RECEIPT


(print this page for your records)



Thank you, your $10,000.00 donation has been received on behalf of March of Dimes.





First Name:



Bethany

Last Name:



XXXXXX

Address 1:



XXXXXXX

City:



XXXXXXXX

State/Province:



XXXXXX

Zip/Postal:



XXXXXX

Country:



United States

E-mail:



BethanyAXXXXX@XXX.com

Donation Amount:



$10,000.00

Date:



Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Authorization Number:



XXXXXXXXX


Dear Bethany,

Thank you for your donation of $10,000.00. Your generous support of the
March of Dimes has:

- helped 3.3 million uninsured children get health insurance…
- enabled more women to receive prenatal care…
- and helped educate pregnant women about the benefits of taking folic
acid – which may help spare their unborn babies from neural tube
birth defects.

In short, hundreds of thousands of babies have been saved from low
birthweight, birth defects, and even untimely death – because people like
you cared enough to give to the March of Dimes.

Each time you read that our nation’s infant mortality rate is at an
all-time low or that groundbreaking research is helping women deliver
healthier babies, I hope you give yourself a pat on the back.

Because gifts like yours help the March of Dimes make these and other
vital advances possible.

Your ongoing support will help fund lifesaving programs that educate,
advocate and investigate - all in an effort to save America’s babies
from prematurity, birth defects and other threats to their health.

On behalf of our nation’s babies, and their loving parents, I thank
you for your support.

Best regards,

Dr. Jennifer L. Howse
President
March of Dimes
www.marchofdimes.com

For the purposes of your financial records, no goods or services were
provided in exchange for your gift of $10,000.00



___________________________________



Simply to make a point...

Report this

I thought you lived in TX...why does it say Virginia???


And why block out the authorazation ###. You can't look up anything personal from that.


michmamato3
Posted on 5/6/08

Wait, how come the amount keeps changing? First it was $65, then $103.85 and now $99?


I think the moms who didn't donate have just as much a right to question it, becuase they very well COULD have donated (and smartly chose not to) because many of us were probably considering donating and are now thankful we didn't and just donated to MOD on our own. I don't think its any more shameful than ripping people off and lying about it.


The tags on this discussion are priceless.

Report this

Bethany you baller!


Want to make a donation to the Erin after baby/breastfeeding boob fund? I'll give you my paypal account number you thug you!

bumpngrind
Posted on 5/6/08
Report this

I'm not even going to waste my breath on you Virgo. I challenge ANY of the BBC team members to verify this and prove me a liar. I have no issues whatsoever in giving them names, email address and paypal receipts to prove this. And I have transaction codes from the march of dimes to verify if need be.


Now ... prove me a liar. You didn't even donate and yet you harass. Shame on you.

evajessee
Posted on 5/6/08
Report this

Ruh roh.


Someone post the real estate ad quick! Kidding.... Cool That can stay on the DL for another day.

bumpngrind
Posted on 5/6/08
Report this

No, I didn't donate to your paypal account and I'm DAMN GLAD I DIDN'T!!!


For someone who makes so much she has to pay $42,000 in taxes one week, then is on medicaid the next, and then is once again so rich she's giving her inlaws (whom she hates) thousands of dollars to re-side their house...let's just say I'm glad my money is nowhere that you can reach.

Report this

I appreciate your ability to eat crow Virgo. Apology accepted! Have a nice night. I wash my hands of this all now. Be sure to post a ton and rant and rave and keep attacking.

evajessee
Posted on 5/6/08
Report this

Hey WOW she knows how to cut and paste different numbers. That was priceless Bethany, please post on OBBC, and you are SSOOOOO generous.

Report this

I think I should start my own thread about how generous I am!!


Too bad I can't work that same magic with my bank statements Money mouth.

Report this

I'm loving the tags on this thread :)

Report this

Eva - thank you for posting this information. This is all anyone wanted to see today. I'm still not sure how you had a version "without" the amount donated, and then "found" the one with the amounts however I'm not sure that matters much at this point.


As a mom who didn't donate, I still feel I have the right to know that those who donated funds had it appropriately donated to MOD on their behalf as the funds were collected on behalf of the July 2008 birth board (which I am a member of). I'm sorry if you thought I was "harrassing" you, however this is an important matter that did not appear to have been dealt with appropriately.

tmg12345
Posted on 5/6/08
Report this

Oh Eva now you have no problem posting this supposely "personal info" Yeahhhh your caught! Just give it up already, people would RESPECT you so much more I promise! Gosh, stop being so HORRID!!! lol haha.

Report this

XXXXXXXXX



(I took out my personal information and added the X's). After this one was sent we got another donation for 4.00 and I sent that one in also.







__________________________________________







Dear Eva,

Thank you for your donation of $99.00. Your generous support of the
March of Dimes has:





please note how the font size at the bottom of the "original" supposed cut and paste and the next supposed "original" copy & paste have different size fonts....and yet the "break " between font size doesn't fall in the correct place....BETWEEN CUT &PASTE'S, which is where it would fall if she HADN'T typed all this up and changed the font sizes to mimic the posts that you all have been posting.

samuelsmom9
Posted on 5/6/08
Report this

Well now. A screen shot would have been better. To prove it wasn't a fake.


But, since Bethany was so generous too, I guess we just have take both of their words for it...


One last thing, since your so rich, Bethany, will you be my mommy?

LeahRaye
Posted on 5/6/08
Report this

"I'm not even going to waste my breath on you Virgo."

Then why are you Eva? That could be "breath" you spend on answering some questions, no one is attacking you, just wanting ANSWERS.


Report this

I'm awake Laughing. But getting ready for work Yell.


Since EVERYONE now knows my last name you guys should google me!! Not very interesting stuff, unless you want to know where I work or my college basketball stats (most of you probably don't know how to read thoseLaughing). I "contacted" people (seeing how it's a rule violation) to have it taken off since the poster of my personal info has left it up for hours for everyone to see despite several people pointing it out.


I'd like to point out that when I went back to re-read this thread the anger and hostility did NOT start at the OP. Thank you and have a nice night.


Casey1135
Posted on 5/6/08

it is always an attack. these are public boards and she was caught with her pants down so to speak. i can call a spade a spade. miss ''privacy'' spreads other people's information to belittle and discredit other people like she did to Casey but if you call her out then you are attacking her. i also enjoy how she has these explanations for everything. like her husband came home and he magically found what was missing all day.


in the beginning she said that the MOD doesn't send receipts for small amounts of money like the mere $10 that Casey donated. Yet as soon as Casey got her money back she sent it on to MOD and received a receipt and letter thanking her for the small donation. Proved wrong again....the same when i donated and when others did.

Report this

Hmm...$65, then "less than $100", then 103.85 (due to fees you know)...get your #'s straight Eva. No wonder people are questioning your credibility!!! The LEAST you could've done was copy and paste the correct amount!!!

~^~MrsJez~^~
Posted on 5/6/08
Report this

Leah - LMAO! Sure! Unfortunately, you'll find that I'm not nearly as rich as that bogus receipt suggests. According to her, I could use it for tax purposes, though!

Report this

Okay..so I'm not a part of this group, but this has been on the main page all night, and I read through the whole thing. I want to know, since she never answered this, and someone had pointed out that on the 'proof' she posted, it said her state was Virginia, but shes from Texas?


So, now yell at me for invading your board and what not..but I was just curious after reading all 181 posts!

lisap718
Posted on 5/6/08
Report this

Lisa - LOL! I swear we have lurkers from all the birth boards. There are records of posts where she says she lives in TX, and there are other posts where she says she lives in VA. It's just one very minor thing in an extremely long list of posts that contradict one another.

Report this

No ... there is NOT Virgo. We moved here from Oklahoma. I have no idea where the Texas thing even came in. Another unfounded fabrication. Give it a rest.

evajessee
Posted on 5/6/08
Report this

Eva if you want an idea where it came from why dont you check your babygaga page where you have the same picture of you in your cowboy hat posted saying TEXAS girl =] Oh FYI her page is private but if you join babygaga you can see it, unless of course it magically disappears!

Report this

Oh and Eva honey, take your own advice =] BAD things happen to BAD people

Report this

Well, it looks like this will never be resolved. I suppose that should have been known though, eh? $65, $99, $103.85...the world will never know....

~^~MrsJez~^~
Posted on 5/6/08
Report this

So contact March of Dimes with the first and last names Eva says she donated with, include the amounts she said she donated, the email address and the dates. Ask them if there is any way to verify these donations were made on these days WITHOUT revealing private information because you are concerned that someone has solicited money on behalf of MOD and then commited charity fraud.



You may want to make a quick copy of her post though so the info doesn't disappear.

txjuliebee
Posted on 5/6/08
Report this

About the origination of the number "$65"...


That's the amount that was on the spreadsheet that SOME moms who chose to donate filled out. Clearly not all of them did that part; some just sent the money. That's all I can say for sure.

mosey
Posted on 5/6/08
Report this

We really appreciate your honesty and being up front about what you know, Mosey Smile. You've always answered the questions you could directly, and I (along with the other moms, especially those who donated) thank you for that!

Report this

Certainly! I'm always happy to do what I can for anyone who asks.

mosey
Posted on 5/6/08
Report this

You've shown that :). Actions speak louder than words, and yours speak loud and clear.


I'm just sorry and feel bad that you are stuck in the middle of this mess.

Report this

Thankfully, everyone's spared me the drama part of it. And, since I put myself in the position of knowing part of what's going on, I have an obligation to share the appropriate information as I can. That's part of my own personal code and I'm glad it shows! :)


(I think you and I are the only ones left on tonight... but I'm on Pacific time so it's not REALLY late here.)

mosey
Posted on 5/6/08

I think contacting M.O.D. and asking about Charity Fraud is a REALLY good idea. Seriously if this money was taken and not donated on the date she says it was she needs to be reported to BBC and who ever else. I think it's ridiculous that it has to come to this, but it's even worse that monies would be collected, not donated, or if it was donated a proper receipt not provided. Honestly it's not hard to screen print a receipt like many others have said.. and many others have provided a receipt after they donated tonight. It makes me ill to think someone would actually solicit money saying it's for a charity and NOT donate it or not comply with the requests for proof from the people who actually donated.


Once again I lurk and probably all of this has been said in PP but it makes me really sad that it has all come to this. I don't get why BBC hasn't taken any action against Eva in all honesty or atlease tried to investigate it. Other people are quick to be deleted and banned for WAY less.

Ashleigh0912
Posted on 5/7/08
Report this

Date:




Wednesday, March 12, 2008


Authorization Number:




XXXXXXXXX

(I took out my personal information and added the X's). After this one was sent we got another donation for 4.00 and I sent that one in also.





__________________________________________





Dear Eva,

Thank you for your donation of $99.00. Your generous support of the
March of Dimes has:

- helped 3.3 million uninsured children get health insurance…
- enabled more women to receive prenatal care…
- and helped educate pregnant women about the benefits of taking folic
acid – which may help spare their unborn babies from neural tube
birth defects.

In short, hundreds of thousands of babies have been saved from low
birthweight, birth defects, and even untimely death – because people like
you cared enough to give to the March of Dimes.

Each time you read that our nation’s infant mortality rate is at an
all-time low or that groundbreaking research is helping women deliver
healthier babies, I hope you give yourself a pat on the back.

Because gifts like yours help the March of Dimes make these and other
vital advances possible.

Your ongoing support will help fund lifesaving programs that educate,
advocate and investigate - all in an effort to save America’s babies
from prematurity, birth defects and other threats to their health.

On behalf of our nation’s babies, and their loving parents, I thank
you for your support.

Best regards,

Dr. Jennifer L. Howse
President
March of Dimes
www.marchofdimes.com

For the purposes of your financial records, no goods or services were
provided in exchange for your gift of $99.00





I don't have the transaction information for that one but I do have the confirmation that it was received also.





___________________________________





Dear Eva,

Thank you for your donation of $5.00. Your generous support of the
March of Dimes has:

- helped 3.3 million uninsured children get health insurance…
- enabled more women to receive prenatal care…
- and helped educate pregnant women about the benefits of taking folic
acid – which may help spare their unborn babies from neural tube
birth defects.

In short, hundreds of thousands of babies have been saved from low
birthweight, birth defects, and even untimely death – because people like
you cared enough to give to the March of Dimes.

Each time you read that our nation’s infant mortality rate is at an
all-time low or that groundbreaking research is helping women deliver
healthier babies, I hope you give yourself a pat on the back.

Because gifts like yours help the March of Dimes make these and other
vital advances possible.

Your ongoing support will help fund lifesaving programs that educate,
advocate and investigate - all in an effort to save America’s babies
from prematurity, birth defects and other threats to their health.

On behalf of our nation’s babies, and their loving parents, I thank
you for your support.

Best regards,

Dr. Jennifer L. Howse
President
March of Dimes
www.marchofdimes.com

For the purposes of your financial records, no goods or services were
provided in exchange for your gift of $5.00

______________________________________





Now to all the drama llama's who never donated a dime but INSIST they stick their nose in everyone else's business ... SHAME ON YOU! And you can start by recanting your personal attacks on me immediately and rescind your comments regarding the validity of this donation. And the next time you attempt to defraud and accuse someone of fraud or theft, you should truly have your ducks in a row and make CERTAIN a person is a thief and a thug before you attack.





To the mom's who donated, I will provide you these receipts graciously if they will help you at all. And to the mom's we honored, I apologize that some would stoop so low as to question the integrity of a donation when they didn't even donate.



I am just so saddened that even the post of the receipt has inconsistencies... I mean how is evajessee going to ever get a break if she keeps posting stuff that is not consistent.


This is just so sad, so much drama over a good idea and now it is being revealed that maybe her initial intention was not all that good.


Just looking at the facts... I am very saddened by what I have seen as far as being accountable. This could totally have been avoided. So, so very sad.


The inability to be accountable is what is contributing to the drama. ugh, I am just so saddened by all of this...

LA Terri
Posted on 5/7/08
Report this

Terri I didn't even notice that. That is SAD. Thanks for reposting that and highlighting it. This has to be some violation of guidelines or something. Personally I didn't donate, but if I had I'd be feeling pretty upset. ugh.

Ashleigh0912
Posted on 5/7/08
Report this

Ok i've had enough just reading over and over the same thing everyone is saying......JUST PRODUCE AN ACTUAL COPY OF THE LETTER WITH THE DOLLAR AMOUNT! I keep reading this and yet when Eva decides to post, she keeps talking about personal acct info, etc. I did not take part in any donations, but this is kid stuff to me! I'm just sitting here getting antsy with each post i read that is being ignored by Eva. Eva, i have nothing against u or anyone. I randomly post on July 08 board and i lurk alot. But why make things so difficult by refunding everyone when just posting an actual letter with the dollar amount would ne enough to make most happy. U created debate about your posted letter that was missing the dollar amount. And it just seems impossible that someone as well organized as u would delete a receipt of what was donated. Just be real. If u dont have it, then say so. Stop beating around the bush. They just want to see proof.....its their right. Sorry i chimed in, but i couldnt help not posting. Although my post will most likely be ignored by Eva, or she will only choose what part of my post she wants to respond to. Let me guess....the infamous question as to WHERE IS THE DOLLLAR AMOUNT on the letter will be ignored just as well. And why u cannot produce an answer, is beyond all of us! I dont mean to offend anyone, but it really irks me when i feel like someone or anyone is being taken advantage of or being taken for a roller coaster ride.

Smilez984
Posted on 5/7/08
Report this

I'm just lurking on this thread...it seems to be so popular! How very interesting that Eva can't seem to keep her $ amounts straight. You'd think she'd be able to since she paid $42,000 in taxes. Or maybe she meant $42 or maybe even $420???


Oh and can I just say I want the poster that sent $10000 to MOD to be my mommy too! Tongue out

...Shyla...
Posted on 5/7/08
Report this
LOL, Shyla! I'm adopting :P. I'll need babysitters for when the new LO comes ;).
Report this
I'm confused,I thought the money was donated all in one big donation....so wouldn't there just be ONE letter with the one amount???
Report this

just wanted to say that I was the later donor who gave $4 because it took a while to get my bank account to transfer funds to paypal. So Eva's note about receiving the $4 late is true and I can only assume that the MOD needed a minimum of $5 to donate so that is why there is a later $5 donation after the fact. I didn't really want to go public because time and again the women have been referred to as idiots and other names (see tag line) for being stupid enough to donate. But just wanted to verify that Eva's note regarding the late $4 is true.

HanScarlet
Posted on 5/7/08
Report this

Ok ladies, I thought I would update you on what I have found out. I traced back to the county and city where Eva lives and in the entire state of Virginia there has been N O thats right NO donation that EVA JESSEE, or DAVID R, or David and Eva or whatever has made. March of Dimes has confirmed this and they actually requested me to fax them a copy of the "receipt" she is claiming to have. "If" she made a donation w/in a couple days or so it will not be updated in their program yet, but as for the March 12th date, that is horse poo. Sorry you ladies were dooped, any can continue to believe the world of Eva, but here she is lying. And March of Dimes actually has a huge department for fraudulent activities. If you need contact numbers or want to check yourself here they are. 1-540-989-8030 ask for Betty


Once again, I personally do not know any of you, but this hits home for me and it is a crappy situation, this is the info provided to me directly from the March of Dimes. Also checked "march for babies" subdivision.

Report this

I think I may cry.

LeahRaye
Posted on 5/7/08
Report this

Did you check under Prophetess Jessee?

bumpngrind
Posted on 5/7/08
Report this

no I missed that one. Thats probably it, rest assured ladies, it was donated, I checked the wrong name.


Leah- like someone else said on the other board, think of the extra donations that have been made in the mean time and they will all go for wonderful things!


And once again, this was the info provided by MOD, not my personal opinions. I have been scammed once, so this hit home for me. And I have a sister who was twins and born at 23 weeks and one twin died and my sister didn't come home for a year, so charities like this exist for a reason.

Report this

Wait!?!?


What!?!?!?


No record! Are you kidding? No way.....

Casey1135
Posted on 5/7/08
Report this

I am a member of the June board, but this saga really has me upset. I can't imagine defrauding people of money that was supposed to go to such a wonderful charity.



I suggest that you guys all contact the MOD number that C and T's Momma suggested, and fax them the receipt that was posted (and obviously cuta and pasted together).


I also think that someone who originally donated needs to step up and track down everyone who donated and figure out what the total was.


If this solicitation was done on OBBC then it is possible that there were far more donations than stated.


Good Luck finding the truth.

Barbarah76
Posted on 5/7/08
Report this

Casey,


I spent about two hours on the phone with four different branches (walks) and none of them, including the offices around her residence have any record of her donation, either by her name, DH's name, or date. So I am going phoney!!! Please don't take my word for it call them and check for yourself. I posted contacts for the lady who confirmed this.


She did say if the donation was in the last week, it would not be in system yet!!

C and T's Momma
Posted on 5/7/08

she didn't say when the donation was.

Casey1135
Posted on 5/7/08
Report this

Have the moderators been notified about this?


I know on the OBBC, Eva used to say they were on the board b/c there were issues and she mentioned in an earlier post that they were "aware of the issue" but I think they should be made aware of these new developments if they haven't been already.

tristie
Posted on 5/7/08
Report this

Casey- on the top of the alleged "receipt" there is a date of March 12th.


I have not contacted the mods, I did fax the goodies to MOD, they will investigate and fortunately they will handle the situation a lot better then a puble BB - no offense, but BBC can't keep everyone legit!

Report this

i can't say I'm surprised (disgusted is more like it) but I'm sure she will have some excuse for this too, that is if she even responds.

Report this

I truly hope Eva responds to this new information. This falls into the category of fraud and should not be accepted here on BBC.

MoreFull
Posted on 5/7/08
Report this

Oh, I am fully expecting her to come on and say it was under a diff name or date was wrong, or several small donations, or MOD is wrong, whatever. MOD was more than helpful, they don't like scams or fraud being used in their names, so they were very kind to provide me with anything I needed. But bottom line is, if she received THAT receipt from MOD the donation was in Eva Jessee's name, I know she sometimes goes by another too, and they date at the top would have been the date the donation was processed. So maybe she JUST donated the $$ and tried to change that and then MOD said it wouldn't be in their records yet, but either way there are lies!!!!

Report this

Exactly, it doesn't clear anything up for her to donate only now that there are so many questions. That doesn't excuse anything! It still means the donations weren't made when they were claimed to be.....

bumpngrind
Posted on 5/7/08
Report this

You can google "March of Dimes Receipt" and actually get copy of other people receipts. That would be an easy way to get the info to post.


Just sayin'.

creamedcorn
Posted on 5/7/08
Report this

ANOTHER LURKER!!!


Its so obvious she is lying to you all. And shes trying to cover her bad lies with more lies. I am so sorry she has done this to you all. That is really sad and makes her look pretty pathetic. Its not that hard to post a receipt but for her it is, because she does not have one. Goodluck girls and I HOPE YOU REPORT HER!

SoCalCher
Posted on 5/7/08
Report this

Yeah, obviously there was no March 12th donation as her "receipt" seems to indicate. And yeah, all you need to do is google "March of Dimes" receipt and you get the exact same 2 she posted, with different info. Disgusting.


But OMG, shame on all of us who didn't donate for being concerned about our fellow July 08 mommies who got ripped off.

Report this

C & T's Mom ...


I have just spent the last hour working past your allegations and have just gotten off the phone with Betty and faxed her all the receipts, etc ... that I have. She transferred me to the legal dept where an attorney is going to draft me up something on official letterhead to counter your BS claim.


I was upset before at the thought that someone would view our work as fraudulent, but now I am HOT to say the least. Maybe calling Miss Betty back would be a further use to you at this point as she was NOT allowed to give out my information and that is why she sent you to nationals to the fraud dept. It's not that it wasn't there by ANY means.


March of Dimes informed me that they would work on this immediately and that it may take a day or two for their attorneys to draft something for proof. When it arrives, I will post it in FULL view for verification purposes only and I hope and pray that will shut the mouths of those accusers of the brethren. Until then ... enjoy your rants and railing accusations. But when the letterhead is drawn up and there is bonafide proof, I hope you are more than willing to admit you were wrong and issue a formal apology to those of us who worked on this, to those who donated, and to the mom's who suffered a loss!


evajessee
Posted on 5/7/08
Report this

Updated to say:


My attorney just called to inform me that we have a conference call with the MOD legal dept in 20 minutes. They are going to fax me something formal to negate the BS that has been started. I should have that today I hope and I will then scan that fax directly to this thread so there can be NO question as to whether it was copied and pasted or falsified period.


It is a TRUE SHAME that I have to take time off of my work day to deal with this BS. And not only that, get my business attorney involved in this. Once the fax is posted here, I am through with this. I am absolutely shocked and nothing short of livid that this has been taken to THIS extreme over 103.85. You have got to be kidding me!

evajessee
Posted on 5/7/08
Report this

So C & T's Mom has to apologize and admit when she is wrong, but you aren't?????? That makes sense. The receipts posted, etc, have been so full of contradictions and considering MOD has public record of others receipts, that wasn't too hard for her to track down. I wouldn't believe anything you post as being "real" with a 10 foot pole at this point and wouldn't blame anyone else for not wanting to either.


I just think that you need to admit that you've been caught in several lies and go from there. anything you get from MOD at this point isn't going to make anyone believe you because of what you have already posted saying it was from them.


JMO!

Report this

another non-member here: Eva, rather than call the legal dpt for all this, why not just answer the damn question. Why was the dollar amount omitted from the original message you got & how did you suddenly find receipts?? You do understand you caused this, right?

JustGina
Posted on 5/7/08
Report this

I can't believe she's even still posting. Usually attorneys in this kind of situation will advise you to not even say anything until the "proof" has come through. That is, if there really were attorneys and such.

AmericanDreams
Posted on 5/7/08

ANd like I said on the other board EVA, I truly welcome your legit proof with open arms. Please make sure it includes a picture of confirm (something you can't cut and paste) dates and amounts of donations, exactly what was asked for in the first place. Thats all these women wanted and you dodged the bullet and changed your story so many times even outsiders wanted to know the truth. Like I stated the infor I got was directly from MOD (left contact info for anyone to check if they would like) and if they were wrong and I passed on wrong info, I will apologize to you. I am not tyring to ruin you, I don't even know you, I just think the situation was fishy, so I decided to look into it!

Report this

Another lurker! I've been reading since yesterday and It's been so hard not to say anything.


I have never seen anyone dig themselves into such a big hole and honestly want to blame everyone around them. It's quite fasinating to think about really. I mean, even if it was all true from the start, why the letter with missing numbers, why did the receipt page that comes up after your donation magically appear out of nowhere when it was pretty clear there was none at the start of the thread. But then to blame you guys for wanting answers for questions she put on herself..... wow... just wow.

Report this

And that was the ONLY reason I wanted to call MOD. There was too many inconsistencies. I don't not know this women or care to tarnish her, but I do care about charitable people and I have been personally touched by MOD!

Report this

Lurker:


I just have a quick question for Eva.


Why did you have to fax over receipts to the M.O.D.s? Wouldn't they already have all of that information on file? Why would they have to get the legal team involved if there wasn't anything illegal going on? Why did you call YOUR lawyer if you did nothing wrong?


I hate to tell ya girl, but you dug a deep hole for yourself.

amanda4269
Posted on 5/7/08
Report this
lol at creamedcorn!!!

but seriously,this is totally ridiculous!!!!I can't even believe this....smh....
Report this

I just wanted to address the $5 and $4 donation discrepancy; I saw one poster speculate that it might be due to the March of Dimes requiring a minimum donation.


I can tell you with certainty that you can donate as little as one dollar to the March of Dimes. I know this because last year, our fundraising team got several online donations under $5, including one of just $1.


*BTW, I know you're wondering why all the tiny donations ~ they were from my 5th grade students. :)

CleverName
Posted on 5/7/08
Report this

F5 F5 F5 F5


F5 F5 F5 F5


F5 F5 F5 F5


F5 F5 F5 F5

creamedcorn
Posted on 5/7/08
Report this

I know right?

Report this

Just wanted to post what I received from MOD regarding this. I hope it posts ok..


RE: Other


From: Online Fundraising Tool (OFTHELP@marchofdimes.com)


Medium riskYou may not know this sender. Mark as safe | Mark as unsafe


Sent:


Wed 5/07/08 10:06 AM


To:


kristin_baugh@msn.com




Good Afternoon,
Thank you for writing in! I have searched our systems for a
marchforbabies.org participant with the name of "Eva Jessee" and could
not locate an account. This does not necessarily mean that she is not a
registered participant; just that she did not register online. What
state is "Eva Jessee" based in or participating in? I can provide the
chapter contact information for the March of Dimes office in her state
as they can assist with your inquiry below.

If "Eva Jessee" is from the same state as yourself (Washing), then
please contact the Washington Chapter of the March of Dimes:
March of Dimes Washington Chapter
Address: 1904 3rd Ave, Suite 230
Seattle, WA, 98101
Phone: (206) 624-1373

If "Eva Jessee" is from Virginia (as you specified the state Virginia in
your email below), then please contact the Virginia Chapter of the March
of Dimes:
March of Dimes Virginia Chapter
Address: 10128-A West Broad Street
Glen Allen, VA, 23060
Phone: (804) 968-4120

Please let me know if I can be of further assistance. Thank you for
supporting the March of Dimes!



. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

James Clethen
Online Fundraising Support Team

(888) 274-3711 - Toll Free
March of Dimes National Office


March of Dimes is the champion for babies.

marchofdimes.com

----Original Message-----
From: Kristin [mailto:kristin_baugh@msn.com]
Sent: Wednesday, May 07, 2008 12:44 PM
To: Webmaster
Subject: Other

InfoArea: Other
Title:
First Name: Kristin
Last Name:
Organization:
Address:
Address 1:
City: Tacoma
State: WA
Zip: 98402
Country: United States
Phone:
Fax:
Email: kristin_baugh@msn.com
MOD Contact: Yes
Comments: Hi, I belong to www.babycenter.com and the past few months,
there has been a woman collecting money to send to you. She has
supposedly sent the money off, but refuses to give receipts to the moms
who donated, claiming that you didn't give her one. I know that that is
wrong, since I donated yesterday and got a receipt! Her name is Eva
Jessee and she supposedly donated from Virginia. I was just wondering if
there was a way to tell us if she actually DID send the money? The date she claimed to send it was March 12th. If
you could just help us clear the air, that would be wonderful. Thank you
so much.

KristinKeyoh
Posted on 5/7/08
Report this

I love this thread and the Tags tooLaughing

Ana_Gregory
Posted on 5/7/08
Report this

Well, her "receipts" seemed to indicate the donation was made online, directly from her paypal account.

AmericanDreams
Posted on 5/7/08

No comments: