Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Ashley Again.

I doubt it is a troll... more like split personality. Still popcorn worthy.

Julie

  • Reply to this Message
  • midaprilbaby
Oh Julie - I clicked the link and am crying from laughing so hard!!laugh

Cindy - Mom to Owen 4 & Emma Grace 1

  • Reply to this Message
  • AntiSeaBearCircle

Ooo. Ooo. Ooo...I love yoooouuu.

I have always thought that they were burping in the background...what IS that sound anyway???


Edited 6:12 PM by AntiSeaBearCircle
  • Reply to this Message
  • chunky_choc_milk

Which one are you lovin... I can do this all night... i freakin LOVE music...

Julie

dang this one is making me want to be totally drunk... total college drunk song... singing karaoke (sp?) more like screaming it lol.


Edited 6:15 PM by chunky_choc_milk
  • Reply to this Message
  • Tater Salad
I love that song!!!! (Queensryche) happy



  • Reply to this Message
  • midaprilbaby
Oh I'm slow - just realized they were each different - I love the Money Honey and Milli Vanilli but Creep works too. Off to click the rest of your siggies! Too much fun - glad I fed the kids early tonight!

Cindy - Mom to Owen 4 & Emma Grace 1

  • Reply to this Message
  • chunky_choc_milk

This one is for that aviator... This screams in my head when i see it lol

Julie

  • Reply to this Message
  • Yo Bacon!
Erin Mommy to a Sushi loving Princess and a lipgloss loving prince.
  • Reply to this Message
  • Sweaty Cheese

Creep is EMO AWESOME.

Queensryche is SEXY AWESOME.

Julie is TOTALLY AWESOME.

Sweaty
  • Reply to this Message
  • LuvMy L-and-L

Is she also the one who had the dad from out of state who was loading his guns up and going to come to her house or her step-mom's house? Or am I mistaking her with someone else?

The one who everyone told to get out of there and don't come back until the cops had him. And she kept saying she was safe but that her dad was crazy?

  • Reply to this Message

Heck yeah, CCM. Rock On is one of my faves too! Not to mention Michael Damian is hot! LOL


  • Reply to this Message
  • chunky_choc_milk

I torment dh with the money honey song... I LOVE LOVE LOVE IT.... I tell him he needs more money honey lol

Julie

  • Reply to this Message
  • AntiSeaBearCircle

Dang, now Milli Vanilli is stuck in my head...

Well, at least it replaced the stupid "School's out, school's out" thing that's been replaying over and over in my mind! laugh

  • Reply to this Message
  • chunky_choc_milk

If you know the lyrics to this and know about BHB peaches... this song will make you blush lol

Julie

PS right after the whole peach thing I was listening to my ipod at work one day and realized the lyrics... totally lost my train of thought lol

  • Reply to this Message
  • sillykidsmom

Sweaty, that post was TOTALY AWESOME!

Julie, your song choices are SWEET!!

Cindy

  • Reply to this Message
  • Tater Salad
LMAO! Hubby likes the peaches. blush I'll have to put that song in his ipod. :-)


  • Reply to this Message
  • chunky_choc_milk

Where is our troll? I need my inspiration.

Julie

  • Reply to this Message
  • Yo Bacon!
I feel as though I'm missing out because I don't have speakers.. cry
Erin Mommy to a Sushi loving Princess and a lipgloss loving prince.
  • Reply to this Message
  • Tater Salad
You are totally missing out without speakers.


  • Reply to this Message
  • momtogavin

Um, I'm pretty sure our troll is off posting as bbjam 13-something...a thread about a fire at her apartment. Check it out. Her paragraph formatting is a dead giveaway.

Oh, and she's answered herself already on that post.

  • Reply to this Message
  • chunky_choc_milk

Can you plug in some headphones? Gotta have the background sound.

Julie

  • Reply to this Message
  • AntiSeaBearCircle

I'm gonna try...though this one is in reference to a totally different drama on this board -- think "heart surgeon" silly

Kristi

  • Reply to this Message
  • my_screen_name
dont laff at my apartments caughtin on far.
  • Reply to this Message
  • sillykidsmom
LOL Love that Beck song!

Cindy

  • Reply to this Message
  • my_screen_name

caint buleev my apartments caught on far !!! it was a big far too. took five airs to put that far out.

  • Reply to this Message
  • Tempest Mom

Is she also the one who had the dad from out of state who was loading his guns up and going to come to her house or her step-mom's house? Or am I mistaking her with someone else?

NO, definitely NOT the same poster AT ALL!

I love THAT poster!

C ~

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
  • Reply to this Message
  • mama needs wine
Oh wait. Aren't you the troll who sang "Lemony, Lemony bo Bemony...."? What was your name then?
Melissa

This grilled cheese sandwich has mayonnaise in it! What?!

Photobucket
  • Reply to this Message

Thanks, I wasn't sure. I was thinking of the siggy so something in the two of them most have been alike enough for me to mix them up.
  • Reply to this Message
  • leahslillambs

Ah Radiohead time tripped me back to the 90's and my college days. THANK YOU Juliecool

Leah

eta and to follow it up with Beck is just brilliant, I'm in a college daze smoke filled hazesilly

Photobucket

Edited 6:38 PM by leahslillambs
  • Reply to this Message
  • chunky_choc_milk

I probably should go be productive bc I am starting really want to drink lol. Sometimes dh and I will surf music together and drink and dance and......

Julie

  • Reply to this Message
  • chunky_choc_milk

Did you listen to this one in college? Or was it local to where I was... I just remember being super drunk dancing with this guy that was a friend of mine. But we got into this total rythem and it was kinda hot lol.

Julie

  • Reply to this Message
  • my_screen_name

and???

have sex?

how did you come up with the screen name? i love it! I love choco milk. love it even better with chunks in it.

  • Reply to this Message
  • leahslillambs

LOL, yes I listened to that one too. My college( GO DEMONS) had a fairly decent radio station that played all indie and alternative. Just keep posting them, no need to be productive. You have made my day!!

Leah

Photobucket
  • Reply to this Message
  • travelfamily

is going to get charges for harassment out on some of you (and yes she knows your address)

OOOhhhh scary! My dad's a cop...I talked to him about what you have been doing. He said that everyone involved SHOULD lay charges and you will get fined plus the possiblity of jail time.

  • Reply to this Message
  • chunky_choc_milk

Doh... youtube is having issues... won't let me search...

Julie

"have sex? "

No play with peaches.

  • Reply to this Message
  • chunky_choc_milk

Whew they fixed it... thought i might get somethign stuck in my head!

Julie

  • Reply to this Message
  • donna6167

Ash*Kiddies
Screen Name AshKiddies
Posts 1232
Last Visit 10:10 AM

Well she was on this morningconfused. Can't stand LIARS and SCAMMERS.

CCM LOVE the song choicescool.

josie.jpg picture by donna6167

  • Reply to this Message
  • mommyslilmonkey

OK, Ashley - or my_screen_name or whoever you are. I haven't read the whole thread yet, but how would you know that I wanted special bows for my dd's hair so she would look like the cheerleader for the local Minor League Baseball team? We had a few messages back and forth about how cute she would be.

Your quote - "She has her hair all done up like a cheerleader.. complete with the BOWS that were supposed to be for you ladies daughters, "

B!TCH!!!!!

Photobucket

Edited 6:56 PM by mommyslilmonkey
  • Reply to this Message
  • Delayna76

Total lurker and can't believe I'm actually posting this...but does my_screen_name seem similar to a 'hypothetical' troll that was here recently to anyone but me? I'm referring to the part where she exploded and let her hypothetical troll guts ooze out everywhere. The outbursts felt familiar to me and it bugged me till I realized where I'd heard it all before.

Back to lurking. :-)

  • Reply to this Message
  • chunky_choc_milk

I wish I would just get paid for this one... they keep saying checks in the mail but I never get it... sigh...

Julie

  • Reply to this Message
  • leahslillambs

Hey Julie, how do you get the songs on your name? I tried to post one and it didn't work. I really wanted to post The Presidents of the United States of America's Peaches. TIA

Leah

Photobucket
  • Reply to this Message
  • chunky_choc_milk

Highlight your name then click te world with a chain link in it icon... it will pop up a thing that says http// in it and that will be highlighted... delete that and past the link in it. I started it the other night just to see if anyone would notice. I was listening to music while I was posting.. then I started posting acoording to waht was going on in the thread lol.

Julie

  • Reply to this Message
  • Yo Bacon!

That's just wrong. This is just sad now it's not even funny anymore. I'm sorry this happened to you Nicole. Some people are horrible.

Erin Mommy to a Sushi loving Princess and a lipgloss loving prince.
  • Reply to this Message
  • Pandas*Mom

Wasn't Ash's sn at one time - my incredibly witty screen name? Or was that someone else?

Is Andrea back to play?

Kathi

Mom to Andy - Special in so many ways - adopted, autism and celiac disease.

Visit my blogs: http://kathi-mygarden.blogspot.com/ & http://kathi-gfcf.blogspot.com/

  • Reply to this Message

I am so P!SSED right now. Ashley, you are a sad, sad human being. I totally don't understand why you are doing this now. You took our money and are now coming back to gloat about it. It's been said before. Karma is a B!tch.

I feel so sorry for you two beautiful boys (if you really do have two sons). They are going to have a hard time growing up with such a mother.

I wasn't going to go the filing with the Police Dept. route. But, this is the last straw. If anyone knows what I need to do, please contact me. I'm clicky.

I think that Irish128 said that she knows what to do.

angry

Photobucket
  • Reply to this Message
  • chunky_choc_milk

I really don't think "Ash" or whoever she really is gives a crap. She got her money. She is bitter towards anyone who is happy so she doesn't care if she scams them. Clearly her alter ego is posting trying to make us 'trust' or 'feel sorry' again so we will give her another chance... or even worse ban together and try to help her finacially.

Julie

  • Reply to this Message

Can't edit.. I meant the troll being a moron isn't funny. This situation was never funny to begin with.

She's been online on myspace today.

Erin Mommy to a Sushi loving Princess and a lipgloss loving prince.
  • Reply to this Message
  • chunky_choc_milk

I am outta popcorn. I really need to go be productive. Might check in later tonight... don't go getting it deleted...

Julie

  • Reply to this Message
  • mommyslilmonkey
Of course, she's been online today. She's coming back here to laugh about the fact that she's stolen money from a bunch of kind hearted women. Way to go, Ashley.
Photobucket
  • Reply to this Message
  • travelfamily

Nicole...file with your local PD and with her PD. Then you file a report with IC3...a group that investigates internet Fraud. They are a division of the FBI.

http://www.fbi.gov/majcases/fraud/internetschemes.htm

Filing a Complaint with IC3
IC3 accepts online Internet crime complaints from either the person who believes they were defrauded or from a third party to the complainant. We can best process your complaint if we receive accurate and complete information from you. Therefore, we request that you provide the following information when filing a complaint:
  • Your name
  • Your mailing address
  • Your telephone number
  • The name, address, telephone number, and Web address, if available, of the individual or organization you believe defrauded you.
  • Specific details on how, why, and when you believe you were defrauded.
  • Any other relevant information you believe is necessary to support your complaint.

File a Compaint...


  • Reply to this Message
  • HONEYhas3

Its so sad that with all the problems the world has, that there are "women" and "mothers" who do things like this.

So really sad.

HONEY

Mom to 3 amazing kids.

DD Jan/98 Rides in a regular seat belt.

DD Jun/05 Rides FF in a Radian.

DS Nov/06 Rides RF in a Scenera.

  • Reply to this Message
  • mommyslilmonkey

Thanks TravelFamily.

Anyone else who filed against her, please email me! I'm clicky. I would like to compare notes.

Photobucket
  • Reply to this Message
  • travelfamily
No problem. How sick is that! Nice example to set for your children. Yes dd...mommy has to go to jail because I stole money from people trying to help me. Oh....and those that are filing...make copies of her posts on here to use as well. Showing that she has no remorse and is joking about it as well. The police will take IP addresses from the site and match up to see which ones all came from her.

Edited 7:28 PM by travelfamily
  • Reply to this Message
  • anglica

This thread is hilarious! I wonder how long the BBC police will let us keep it up. Miss Ash certainly has it coming.

Guess she's absent that moral compass after all. wink

  • Reply to this Message
  • mommyslilmonkey
Someone posted that she logged onto her BBC account earlier today. I can't believe that she hasn't been Banned! I guess it's ok to take money from members of the group and then come back and laugh about it.
Photobucket
  • Reply to this Message
  • Ash*Kiddies
When did I joke? I know a lot af you ae jumping on the drama bandwagon, but seriously - I'm not taking this lightly - but couldn't care less about those of you posting just to be doing it. It doesn't make any difference to me how many posts on how many threads wind up about the whole thing, I'm doing my best.

FWIW I only read the last 2 pages of this thread
Photobucket
  • Reply to this Message
  • Yo Bacon!

Actually, if anything we should play nice on this thread. If the almighty powers delete this thread then there will be no evidence of her posts (unless they keep the threads like we all suspect they do..). But if it sticks around and the police get involved they can pull the IP addy from the posts in addition to the emails. A copy from mdu or somewhere else won't do because it could be altered.

Another good thing to do would be to print out her posts and emails and keep them for record.

Erin Mommy to a Sushi loving Princess and a lipgloss loving prince.
  • Reply to this Message
  • anglica
Somebody call the POPO, she broke out of the looney bin!
  • Reply to this Message
  • AddictedToShrek
Ash, Im asking a serious question here. If your trying your best to clear this up then why are you saying you have contacted the people you owe when you really havent?
  • Reply to this Message
  • mama needs wine
Oh, look who's here. Ash, remember the other day when you so indignantly announced that you had contacted everyone and were working on fixing things? Funny that. confused

Melissa

This grilled cheese sandwich has mayonnaise in it! What?!

Photobucket
  • Reply to this Message
  • Ash*Kiddies
Who have I not contacted? Please, do tell. I'm working on refunds for the *2* posters I owe.
Photobucket
  • Reply to this Message
  • mommyslilmonkey
Ashley, who are the *2* posters that you owe?
Photobucket
  • Reply to this Message
  • nydancer226
Am I on the list of people whose money you're refunding? I haven't heard from you in over a week.....confused

Should I expect the $ in my paypal account and if so, by when?

Michelle



Cleaning and scrubbing will wait till tomorrow, but children grow up, as I’ve learned to my sorrow. So quiet down, cobwebs. Dust go to sleep. I’m rocking my baby. Babies don’t keep.

.Photobucketpregnancy calendar
  • Reply to this Message
  • my2lilbugs23

Very interesting you say you are "working on refunds" yet every freakin person you have scammed has posted saying they havent heard a damn word from you.

You may as well quit while your ahead Pinnochio-Your damn nose keeps growin

Photobucket

Heather

Mackenzie 3/02

Hailey 5/03

Photobucket
  • Reply to this Message
  • olivia~smom
ME!
Stephanie


Photobucket
  • Reply to this Message

Ash..nydancer has probably posted 50 times that you have NOT fixed the situation. She paid you MONTHS ago and you STILL have not sent the sling. Why say you are making slings when you are not. Do you CARE that people are filing charges against you? You should!

Edited 7:53 PM by travelfamily
  • Reply to this Message
  • Ash*Kiddies
nydancer has my PHONE NUMBER - if she didn't recieve my email about her refund (which was the same as I sent livvysmom) why, then, hasn't she called me?

I said before, I'm not doing this on the board. Period. Everyone has my contact info, didn't get my email? Damn shame, contact me about it instead of posting dozens of times on here.
Photobucket
  • Reply to this Message
  • GraceMomof 2

You sound oh so sad about this whole mess that you have gotten yourself into. angry

Why don't you at least act like you care!

Grace

Stop touching me!!!

"Never marry for money. You can borrow it cheaper."

You can't fix stupid !


  • Reply to this Message
  • nydancer226
I have not received any email from you since last Tuesday. I'll call that number you gave me right now if you want to do this over the phone but I find no point in calling you as you can not refund my money over the phone. I was giving you the time to correct it but this is silly now.....

Michelle


Cleaning and scrubbing will wait till tomorrow, but children grow up, as I’ve learned to my sorrow. So quiet down, cobwebs. Dust go to sleep. I’m rocking my baby. Babies don’t keep.

.Photobucketpregnancy calendar
  • Reply to this Message
  • travelfamily
THEY HAVE TRIED CONTACTING YOU OVER AND OVER. That is the whole issue. YOU DON'T REPLY TO EMAILS!!
  • Reply to this Message
  • lizzlefrizzle
I seriously cannot believe how freaking nochalant you are being about the fact that you ripped off a bunch of women who thought they were helping you! Why do you need anyone to call you? Refund the freaking $$ and quit banging cousins and big d*ck men and keep up with your commitments! Either that or quit taking money, plain and simple!
  • Reply to this Message
  • Ash*Kiddies
I take that back, I *do* owe a third person product/refund. I'm sorry.

I'm not going to grovel at the feet of a bunch of uninvolved women who are just playing the lynch mob. Why would I?
Photobucket
  • Reply to this Message

Ash, Im not even going to be mean to you right now. Do you have their numbers? Its not their job to fix a mess you made, you need to be contacting them. If you dont do that, it ends up being your fault and your problem not theirs. They will charge you if YOU dont fix it. Instead if waiting for them to fix it you need to get in gear and get yourself out of this.
  • Reply to this Message
  • Sugar Pants
Ashley - It's not the buyer's responsibility to track down the seller for a refund. It's the seller's responsibility to either provide a product in a timely fashion or to give a refund.

You've already passed through that 'timely fashion' window. Now you need to give a refund. And sincerly apologize.

The money isn't there? Damn shame. You should not have spend it until you sent the product.
  • Reply to this Message
  • Edit this Message
  • Delete this Message
If anyone was having doubts about pressing charges against Ash, her recent posts should do away with them.

It's bad enough that you intentionally scammed these women (and don't pull that "I've been busy" crap... you obviously have more time on your hands than you know what to do with), but to come back here and act like THEY'RE the bad guys? You have reached a new low.

Melissa

This grilled cheese sandwich has mayonnaise in it! What?!

Photobucket
  • Reply to this Message
  • chunky_choc_milk

WTH don't you make the slings? You are hurtin for money... you had business? you could legit make some money. Slings don't take long to make (I make them myself). So I don't get it? That is why everything gets so questionable.

Julie

  • Reply to this Message
  • gibster72

I think the best thing the ladies who had their money STOLEN from them should just go ahead and proceed with their local pd and her pd. She is not going to refund the money, if she was she would have done it by now.

How convenient that she shows up a little while after her "friend" said she was in the looney bin.....don't they have a mandatory holding time when you are admitted to a mental health facility???confused

I am very sorry for the ladies who have been scammed by Ashley. It is really sad that some people can take advantage of the same women that she asked/begged for help from. That just takes a sorry excuse for a human being in my humble opinion.

You know...maybe the people who were scammed should contact Dr Phil. He LOVES these kinds of stories, and did one on a couple of women scamming couples about being pregnant and going to let them adopt their babies ...they were never pregnantshocked

Angela

  • Reply to this Message
  • Sugar Pants
Also, mommyslilmonkey, nydancer, and olivia~smom have all posted on THIS thread that you have not contacted them.

Last I checked, all of them were clickable, just in case you've lost their email.

YOUR responsibility, not theirs.

  • Reply to this Message
  • Edit this Message
  • Delete this Message

More like she showed up after we stopped believing her 'friend'. Oh wait... aren't you in a hospital right now ash???? No nooooo lies here...

Julie


I know that Ashley doesn't want us to bring this to the board, but I just emailed her to see if I am one of the ones who she owes a refund to.

She DID respond to my email on the 24th. She said that she was checking with her post office about the missing packages. She said that she would let me know ASAP what she found out.

Photobucket
  • Reply to this Message
  • Ash*Kiddies
No, as a matter of fact I don't have their numbers. And for the record - I've also never claimed to have any friends on here and don't have time to make up "friends" to what.. claim I've been in an institution? Riiiight.

I'm doing my best. Didn't I say that already? Everyone HAS been contacted. And I'm still not kissing arse on these threads to women who've never emailed me much less done business with me.
Photobucket
  • Reply to this Message

That's a helluva lot of "mistakes" that the "post office" has made.....confused
  • Reply to this Message
  • donna6167
The SAME women that SUPPORTED you when you were going through all your crap with DH. (seriously everything you have ever said is in doubt now). Really sad, you have NO time to get a product out that was PAID for, yet you have time for "looking for a good time". Sad very VERY SAD!!

josie.jpg picture by donna6167

  • Reply to this Message
  • nydancer226
I just received an email from Ash saying I am being reimbursed.

Thank you Ash! That's all I wanted from you.

Michelle
Cleaning and scrubbing will wait till tomorrow, but children grow up, as I’ve learned to my sorrow. So quiet down, cobwebs. Dust go to sleep. I’m rocking my baby. Babies don’t keep.

.Photobucketpregnancy calendar
  • Reply to this Message
  • lizzlefrizzle

And I'm still not kissing arse on these threads to women who've never emailed me much less done business with me.

I hate to burst your bubble but I think you mean the women who have been scammed by you. Business would infer that they got something in return for their money.


  • Reply to this Message

I guess you never really know people.

Tracy

spank.gif image by TR1025

  • Reply to this Message
  • Ash*Kiddies
Those are NOT the women I'm talking about. I AM sorry to those women and have expressed my apologies to them. It's the rest of you who should have better things to do.


Photobucket

Ashley did just email me to say that she will be refunding us in the order in which we paid her as she has funds available.

Thank you.

Photobucket
  • Reply to this Message
  • The_Voice_of_Reason

And BB scammers as well.

  • Reply to this Message

Eva Jesse, is that you?

You know, the USPS has a money back guarantee for shipping....
  • Reply to this Message
  • The_Voice_of_Reason
Ladies, let us know when you get your money. Seriously.
  • Reply to this Message
  • MomToBTP

OK everyone, you have had your fun, called her out, personally attacked her, she is giving you your money back, etc. etc. You are not supposed to bring these issues on the board as it is strictly against guidelines.

THIS THREAD IS NOW CLOSED.


Edited 8:32 PM by MomToBTP
  • Reply to this Message
  • chunky_choc_milk

Anyone here from the dec 02 board... the dogfood lady?

Julie

  • Reply to this Message
  • CherryPinkCat

you mean we can't post anymore?

  • Reply to this Message

  • CherryPinkCat
Lurve you, Cheeks!silly
  • Reply to this Message
  • bcHOSTMomToBTP

AND IT IS STILL CLOSED

USING MY HOST NAME

THREAD CLOSED

NO POSTING

READ PEOPLE

Photobucket
  • Reply to this Message

  • CherryPinkCat

wait.....just one more attack...

Ho Dog!

  • Reply to this Message
  • Reply to this Message

  • leahslillambs

I like how she shows up and claims to have contacted everyone she owes only after someone started talking about calling the law.

Julie, you so rockcool

Leah

  • Reply to this Message
  • Ash*Kiddies
Ladies on this board have done all those things for me, and I appreciate it more than I could express. But you might not understand that this has all been an unfortunate misunderstanding. And the ladies I've been in contact with might understand that better if everyone else hadn't taken the situation and run with it. I've shared my problems and situations with you guys, and for the most part I've only recieved support. I've even shared support with others as they need it. Why, then, can one not be given the benefit of the doubt instead of being stoned when something happens? I know when I was called out the first time there were a few people who supported me and I wasn't able to handle it as quickly as I'd have liked.. there are still a few posters who email me and STILL offer me support - which I'm grateful for. I hate that I won't be able to be a regular on this board because of all this, and call me a troll if you must, but I'm doing the BEST I CAN.
Photobucket
  • Reply to this Message

The "law" was mentioned many posts ago. Try again.
Photobucket
  • Reply to this Message
  • bcHOSTMomToBTP

THIS THREAD IS CLOSED TO YOU TOO ASHLEY!

Photobucket
  • Reply to this Message

  • Ash*Kiddies
My bad, missed that post last time. All done :)
Photobucket
  • Reply to this Message

No comments: