Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Still no Slings

Just wondering if stbxh was arrested since you filed against him? Thinking about you and hope you're holding up okay!

Melissa


siggyjpg.jpg picture by ohiomomtofour

  • Reply to this Message
','300','250','1','1',1095408,564153,'0','314',149);" onmouseout="if(typeof(prRoll)=='function')prBExit(event);">
  • mommytoone22807
Bump!
babies
"what, you got a problem with the way I eat cake?"
  • Reply to this Message
  • My_Firefly
what happened? Is ashley okay????


  • Reply to this Message
  • ozgood
yooo hoooo.....ashley?????? BUMP

Rena

winterpage.jpg picture by rozgood

  • Reply to this Message
  • CottonHeadedNinny

Can someone post a quick recap of what happened? I must have totally missed her post?

  • Reply to this Message
  • *~*~*TinkerBell*~*~*
What happened to the option where you could click on "OTHER" for the "TO" area and type in someone's screen name that is not listed on the list of people that have posted? It is now gone since all this about the new board has come up. I was going to suggest sending the post to her directly but I guess you can't do that with this one.

Perhaps someone who is good at doing searches of people on here can find her previous thread about her last court date and reporting her xh and expecting him to get arrested. THEN you could open that and email her directly and see if she responds. Obviously she isn't on the boards right now or she would have responded by now. BUT she might be checking her emails.

Just a thought.
Photobucket

FKA: mom24twinklingstars

"This ain't Burger King honey, you can't always have it your way..."
  • Reply to this Message
  • *~*~*TinkerBell*~*~*
Thanks for the link! I used that to send her off a quick email asking if she was alright and if she has a moment to give everyone a quick update and I gave her the link to this thread. If she got some other emails from those who have posted on this thread, perhaps she will definitely come back. She is usually not one to not keep people updated, so maybe it's just as simple as not having internet right now, hopefully!
Photobucket

FKA: mom24twinklingstars

"This ain't Burger King honey, you can't always have it your way..."

Edited Mar-20 by *~*~*TinkerBell*~*~*
  • Reply to this Message
  • Ash*Kiddies
I'm here I'm here!!!!!

No, as of yesterday he wasn't arrested. Something went wrong with the warrant and EPO and the judge hasn't signed them yet. Apparently when they filled them out they put HIM as the petitioner and the judge just thought since his epo was dismissed he filed again to be a PITA. So I'm trying to get it all straightened out. I signed it (shoulda looked closer I guess) so it shouldn't be too hard.

Thanks for caring, guys! I'm usually on way before now - and posted one thread earlier but haven't checked back since. My kiddos are both sick and have been asleep most of the day.. and I've been on the phone with a.. a.. man blushshocked Color me distracted :)

You guys love me, who needs men? If only the parts didn't fit oh so well devil
Photobucket
  • Reply to this Message
  • _Pearl_
Lol, I hope everything works out for you, on both accounts!!!

The important thing is this: To be able at any moment to sacrifice that which we are for what we could become. ~Charles DuBois

  • Reply to this Message
  • pjsmom31

Hey Ashley,

I mistakenly clicked on your siggie to get back to the threads. Your photobucket account isn't private. I didn't look, but I wanted you to know others could! I think if you log off it goes back to private.

~amy

I'll be your best friend if you read my blog

http://isthiswhatyoudoallday.blogspot.com/

  • Reply to this Message
  • Ash*Kiddies
Well crap, I've tried to set it to private a hundred times.. I'll do it again - wonder why it doesn't stick? It's always private when I try to check? But could that be because I have to log out to check? Hmm. Anyway, thanks.
Photobucket
  • Reply to this Message
  • pjsmom31

Ashley,

I think you have to log out. I don't think it's private unless you do that, at least for me, and I am not entirely sure what I am doing,lol.

~amy

I'll be your best friend if you read my blog

http://isthiswhatyoudoallday.blogspot.com/

  • Reply to this Message
  • *~*~*TinkerBell*~*~*
If you set your photobucket to be private, it should be to everyone else. Of course if you are logged in to your photobucket account and try to check if it did indeed go private, it won't be to YOU because it's YOUR account. YOU will still have access to it, it doesn't make it private against you. BUT it will still be private to everyone else once you have set it to private. To double check to make sure that it took effect, then you need to log out of your account then click on your siggy, just like anyone else would do, and see that the "this account is private" message appears.

HTH!

wink

Melissa
Photobucket

FKA: mom24twinklingstars

"This ain't Burger King honey, you can't always have it your way..."
  • Reply to this Message

Well I do that - and it's always private - then someone emails me a week later to say it isn't. Anyhoo, I'll try again.
Photobucket
  • Reply to this Message
  • Irish128

Nope, she just changed it to private this LATE eveing. winkshockeddevil

Mary

Mama to: Ian, Macy & Jackson

  • Reply to this Message
  • travelfamily

Ash!! I heard you won the lottery! Congrats! Must be great to be rollin in the dough!

  • Reply to this Message
  • Irish128

OH MY WORD!!! I'm giggling as quietly as possible so I don't wake up my family!

I bow to your awesome snarkiness! winkhappy

Mary

Mama to: Ian, Macy & Jackson

  • Reply to this Message
  • Irish128

Mary

Mama to: Ian, Macy & Jackson

  • Reply to this Message
  • Irish128

Mary

Mama to: Ian, Macy & Jackson

  • Reply to this Message
  • travelfamily
Ok I was looking for photos to post and *WARNING* do not click on the link for "sugar daddies...photos from Paul Van Dyk". Gross.
  • Reply to this Message
  • Irish128

I'm laughing at BBC's use of Google ads...I see something about a study for "gential warts" at the top of the page.

Ewwwwww. DO NOT WANT that ad!

Mary

Mama to: Ian, Macy & Jackson

  • Reply to this Message
  • Lazy_Saturday

I see modular floor tile ads. I don't even know where to start the jokes with that one!

  • Reply to this Message
  • Irish128

I see them too.

Great job BBC & Google! laugh mischief

Mary

Mama to: Ian, Macy & Jackson

  • Reply to this Message
  • Irish128

bump!

Thanks Cake! love

Mary

Mama to: Ian, Macy & Jackson

  • Reply to this Message
  • The_Voice_of_Reason

Ashley, in order to be one of these:

You got's ta quit doin' this:

  • Reply to this Message
  • Iheartyou

LOL you need to stop with these pics...I will never get any sleep. :)

  • Reply to this Message
  • Iheartyou

OP Just because a guy has a pool does not mean he is "sugar daddy" material...

I rest my case...

  • Reply to this Message
  • chunky_choc_milk

You girls are sooooo baaaaaadddd....

Julie

  • Reply to this Message
  • Steph+the kiddos

OMG Julie your theme music is killing me!

Peace.

Stephanie

  • Reply to this Message
  • chunky_choc_milk

I am just feeling so inspired lol. Now I have to keep it up though bc you all are gonna expect it. No worries. I LOVE music. Now I am combining the two... I may never leave lol.

Julie

  • Reply to this Message

I am now officially addicted to this board. I haven't laughed so much in awhile, and the pictures are soooooooo crazy!!...I hope everything works out with this Ash chic but I seriously dont see that happening ya know:)..





Photobucket
  • Reply to this Message
  • Lady Lophofo

My friend never got an email from Ash since she sent her the money for the sling and was told the sling was on its way. Even though Ash is saying she contacted people. My friend is giving her until Monday and then will be filing with her local PD and also the post office.

Megan (aka porkchopsmama)

PhotobucketPhotobucket

  • Reply to this Message
  • Lady Lophofo
bump cool

Megan (aka porkchopsmama)

PhotobucketPhotobucket

  • Reply to this Message
  • nydancer226
Nothing to update here...
Cleaning and scrubbing will wait till tomorrow, but children grow up, as I’ve learned to my sorrow. So quiet down, cobwebs. Dust go to sleep. I’m rocking my baby. Babies don’t keep.

.Photobucketpregnancy calendar
  • Reply to this Message
  • Lady Lophofo
Dont you love how she claimed everyone was contacted. Did you file with paypal yet?

Megan (aka porkchopsmama)

PhotobucketPhotobucket

  • Reply to this Message
  • nydancer226
Yes, but I don't know what will come of it - it's past the usual 45 days that you're supposed to file a dispute in. Good luck to your friend!


Cleaning and scrubbing will wait till tomorrow, but children grow up, as I’ve learned to my sorrow. So quiet down, cobwebs. Dust go to sleep. I’m rocking my baby. Babies don’t keep.

.Photobucketpregnancy calendar
  • Reply to this Message
  • my_screen_name

Let me just say that I know I will be called fake or whatever. Don't care. Ashley, and I have been online friends


for awhile now. She pointed me to this board. We met through my space. I want to tell you all how CHILDISH


you guys are acting confused The pictures are ridiculously over the top! Oh, and go ahead and contact the police! Ashley

is going to get charges for harassment out on some of you (and yes she knows your address)

  • Reply to this Message
  • loving my life
LMAO! Ashley's calling the popo now! laughlaughlaughlaugh
  • Reply to this Message
  • KBearsMommy
Julie...Thank you! I love me some Chris...yum.
  • Reply to this Message
  • jada'smomma

OMG this is some funny stuff!! I cannot believe some people make up two or three screen names, start some drama and then come back as a different person (with the same writing style, that is something you cannot change people), claim to be a "friend" and stick up for yourself. laughlaughlaughlaughlaughlaughlaugh

Only on the BHB!

Jamie

I wanted to do it, because it's fun. It's fun to do bad things like drive into a car." He was also asked if he knew he could possibly kill someone, "Yes, but I wanted to do hood rat stuff with my friends." Photobucket
  • Reply to this Message
  • AddictedToShrek
This is fricken perfect! Now the BHB drama can go to Judge Judy, and I can read it and watch it on tv all at the same time! I'll never have to leave my house again!
  • Reply to this Message
  • HONEYhas3

Someone better tell the kid to fend for themselves tonight.

Momma ain't cooking.

She be watchin' drama on the BHB.

HONEY

Mom to 3 amazing kids.

DD Jan/98 Rides in a regular seat belt.

DD Jun/05 Rides FF in a Radian.

DS Nov/06 Rides RF in a Scenera.

  • Reply to this Message
  • Fairy-Tale Family

Hehehehhehe. Lemme go get my minion-poking stick.

Kira

  • Reply to this Message
  • my2lilbugs23
This just keeps getting better.
Photobucket

Heather

Mackenzie 3/02

Hailey 5/03

Photobucket
  • Reply to this Message
  • Sweaty Cheese
Could it really be? Did I miss out on some big time drama? Mary - someone! - please tell me what's going on with Ashley? She can't be a fake/scammer/whathaveyou, I like her! sad
Sweaty
  • Reply to this Message
  • kebg11

Kathryn
Trevor Nathaniel 11/11/05 (Allergic to chocolate, oranges, raspberries, strawberries, and corn in all derivative forms)

Photobucket

  • Reply to this Message
  • GraceMomof 2
devil

Grace

Stop touching me!!!

"Never marry for money. You can borrow it cheaper."

You can't fix stupid !


  • Reply to this Message
  • buggy20

Sweaty, go to MDU.

I'm totally screwed on this drama. My ds has a pre-school program tonight! Ugh! Whatever will I do!

Beki

Max 7-11-04 IA

  • Reply to this Message

Let me get this straight. Ash has the addresses of people she is supposed to mail stuff to - and she is going to call the popo on them????? For harrassement because they didn't get their stuff?????

This ought to be good.

Kathi

Mom to Andy - Special in so many ways - adopted, autism and celiac disease.

Visit my blogs: http://kathi-mygarden.blogspot.com/ & http://kathi-gfcf.blogspot.com/

  • Reply to this Message
  • Sweaty Cheese

Thanks Beki - I'll check it out now, should be a good read on during my afternoon break, eh?

Dang, that sux tho.

Sweaty
  • Reply to this Message
  • Fairy-Tale Family

Beki - get a blackberry and be surfing the net whenever DS isn't on stage! Lol. Or give someone your number and they can text you all the updates. I'm already planning to order a pizza and send my kids out on playdates... Hehehehe.

Kira

  • Reply to this Message
  • Zippitydoodah
Aww man, I too liked her and was rooting for her!

It's hard to stand on shifting sand...I am saved, from this moment on.
  • Reply to this Message
  • The_Voice_of_Reason

Oh h ell yeah! Can I be charged with harrassment too? I'm looking for jail time because I can barely stand the kiddos today.

Love how it took the "friend" 24 hours to get here. You know, the usual waiting period time. If it isn't Ashley, it's another scammer devil

  • Reply to this Message
  • Zippitydoodah
Very very lame.

Why would anyone wait to file charges if they were pretty much beat up by their soon to be ex? Why would you need the judge to TELL you to file against him AFTER he's already filed DV against YOU? At least make the stories believable.

It's hard to stand on shifting sand...I am saved, from this moment on.
  • Reply to this Message
  • redneckmoma2girls

lol I just popped my girls a bag of popcorn and some cheese toast,for dinner,Thats not to bad is it????? I mean its not on a paper towel!!!!!!silly..

siggy
  • Reply to this Message
  • mama needs wine
Ah, the classic "Friend Of" post. No drama thread is complete without one.


Melissa

This grilled cheese sandwich has mayonnaise in it! What?!

Photobucket
  • Reply to this Message
  • Irish128

LOL, I'm sure the po-po will laugh at HER when she tells them WHY these women are p.o.'ed at her!

Save THAT one for the judge, right Ash?

Mary

Mama to: Ian, Macy & Jackson

  • Reply to this Message
  • momof4cubs
Crap! I've been trying to figure out what the heck mdu stands for awhile now and still haven't figured it out. Can someone toss me a bone, I really don't want to miss out on the action!

Melissa~wife to Chuck, mommy to 4 kiddos

Gavin~Sept.'03, Brady~Nov.'04, Jared~May '06, Amaya~Sept.'07

  • Reply to this Message
  • PickleLovingPrincess
I love the "Friend" showing up, its so classic.
~Keli~
Madison-6, Adalyn-Terrible 2's
100_2119.jpg picture by thehfamily4
  • Reply to this Message
  • LuvMy L-and-L
Funny how last week some of us were jumped on for theorizing that it was a scam.
  • Reply to this Message

Photobucket
  • Reply to this Message
  • Ash_ca
Been lurking on BHB for awhile now and this is only third post. I got hooked onto this Ash scamming thing and wanted to post this
My_screen_name , you said you met Ash on myspace and she pointed you to this whole thing , but how come you were one of the firsts to post on the original barbie thread and were " uh ohed" by Ash's scam and even wanted to give away your slings????

hmmmm, that's interesting.

http://dramacopy.blogspot.com/2008/05/take-money-and-run.html


  • Reply to this Message
  • juliek8

I'd love to hear that call to the popo. "Hi officer? Yeah, I am being harassed by all the people I scammed. Can you help me out?" silly

Julie

Matthew-12/6/02.........Lauren-8/11/05................Camryn-11/30/06

Baby #4 due August 07, 2008!! Yay!

  • Reply to this Message
  • momof4cubs
Thanks!wink

Melissa~wife to Chuck, mommy to 4 kiddos

Gavin~Sept.'03, Brady~Nov.'04, Jared~May '06, Amaya~Sept.'07

  • Reply to this Message
  • Irish128

My dear, sweet, Sweaty,

Yes, sadly the girl we were cheering on back in Nov/Dec? to leave her crappy dh has taken (ahem, "accepted money for products or services") and not delivered them.

Internet fraud, theft by deception & more charges come to mind. But what do I know? I've had to deal w/ internet fraud before & I WON. wink

Ash, my great-grandparents were Amish & THEY could have gotten your packages from your home to where ever they needed to go in record time compared to your "supposed mail out dates."

She got the money. She's in a tough spot & she won't refund it because she's SPENT it!

Mary

Mama to: Ian, Macy & Jackson

  • Reply to this Message
  • Irish128

Friend of Ash, I can walk 2 doors down to my neighbor's house. He's a COP & ask him what he thinks, if you'd like.

I'm not sure if I can make a recording of him LAUGHING his arse off, but I'm sure I can take a picture of him...in his uniform.

He's been on the force 20 years, so I'm sure he'll get a kick out of THIS story.

laugh laugh laugh

Man I love this board! Obbc bhb STILL rocks! wink

Mary

Mama to: Ian, Macy & Jackson

  • Reply to this Message
  • AntiSeaBearCircle

Ahhh, I knew I could find this topic somewhere grin...why in the world are all the threads we start about this being deleted? What "rules" are we violating by talking about this?

Kristi

  • Reply to this Message
  • LuvMy2Girlz80

LOL - my_screen_name

You weren't very slick. Don't you know that the women here are good at investigating? Try a little harder next time.

I hope you guys get your slings soon. I wished I would have seen this thread a week ago. I just gave away three slings. I would have
sent them to you girls.

New to posting here, but I've gotta say UH OH too! shocked

  • Reply to this Message

Brittney 6/15/05 & Hailey 3/08/01

See how my baby is doing
  • Reply to this Message
  • Irish128

WOOT!!! You go girl!!

Applause for catching that one.

Mary

Mama to: Ian, Macy & Jackson

  • Reply to this Message
  • Sweaty Cheese
Thanks Mary! What a bummer for everyone who got scammed!
Sweaty
  • Reply to this Message
  • Sugar Pants
I would honestly give my LEFT ARM to watch the dispatcher's face when Ashley "My husband threw me off his porch when I tried to come in HIS house and assault his new b*tch" calls to report that people on the internet are harassing her with photos of guys swimming in their trucks.

Or the judge. "Um, wait. You scammed a group of women out of money (how much are we up to, it's over $100...) and you're pressing charges because they are making fun of you on the internet? Mmmmkay..."
  • Reply to this Message
  • Edit this Message
  • Delete this Message

mischieflaughwinkblushhappylovegrinmischiefcoolsillywink

cry

  • Reply to this Message
  • LuvMy2Girlz80
Credit actually goes to Ash_ca - Hm... now I'm wondering about that one. lol

Brittney 6/15/05 & Hailey 3/08/01

See how my baby is doing
  • Reply to this Message
  • my_screen_name

Ashley is off to admit herself into a mental hospital. It all happened this morning. The girl just can't take no more. She is laughing her arse

off at all the peeps she has scammed! She is living the high life. Her kids have on some nice funky homeade shoes (that she didn't even pay

for) She has her hair all done up like a cheerleader.. complete with the BOWS that were supposed to be for you ladies daughters, she is sitting

around making fun of all those siggys she was supposed to make, her kids are wearing FREE clothes, those slings she were supposed to send??

they are being used by her own self, she uses them while she went off to Dairy Queen LONG ago to buy her a DQ Blizzard!

  • Reply to this Message
  • KBearsMommy

Wow

that

was

awesome.

Way

to

go

Ashley!

  • Reply to this Message
  • momto2finally

why do trolls always have bad writing skills?

My_screen_name and her random paragraphs in the middle of

sentences is

killing me.

Kerry

ds - 4 & dd - 15

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
  • Reply to this Message

OK. That was certainly interesting.

Cindy - Mom to Owen 4 & Emma Grace 1

  • Reply to this Message
  • my_screen_name

Yeah, she is doing fine. Yall don't even have to worry about her. Yall send some good vibes to her?? Please? She is

in a mental ward right now. sad Her kids are with the sugar daddy, whos name is Pimpdaddyho, he is a nice guy, I PROMISE!

'

Better yet how about we paypal her some money devil

~Courtney

~Mommy of 2 awesome girls...

  • Reply to this Message
  • my_screen_name
Hey! At least her kids actually won the Gap model search, unlike yo alls kids.
  • Reply to this Message
  • midaprilbaby
QUICK - start the copy & paste for the copyshop!!!!!

Cindy - Mom to Owen 4 & Emma Grace 1

  • Reply to this Message
  • my_screen_name
Go ahead! Paypal her some more moola. Not like she needs it. She ain't poor like yall.
  • Reply to this Message
  • Lazy_Saturday
Paragraph style looks familiar... Rosepetals, that you?
  • Reply to this Message
  • DaySleeper
So many high interest threads, so little time cry
Photobucket
  • Reply to this Message
  • my_screen_name

Update! She was just admitted. Thanks a lot ladies. Now my best friend is in the crazy house.

pssst. I am trying to take the problems away from Ashley. Now yall can stop talking trash about her. Just talk to

me.

  • Reply to this Message
  • AddictedToShrek
Of course shes not poor. Half the posters here have been supporting her children and buying their diapers. Ash is living the American dream, thats for sure. wink
  • Reply to this Message
  • AddictedToShrek

Update! She was just admitted. Thanks a lot ladies. Now my best friend is in the crazy house.

pssst. I am trying to take the problems away from Ashley. Now yall can stop talking trash about her. Just talk to

me.

I am pretty sure that I am

talking to

Ash.

Who else would be friends

with a stealing

witch?

  • Reply to this Message
  • chunky_choc_milk

Popping my popcorn...

Julie

  • Reply to this Message

I get my stupid from my mom SWEATYCHEESE
  • Reply to this Message
  • sillykidsmom

This is getting stranger by the minute.

And yes, I believe it is RosePetals too. sad

Cindy

  • Reply to this Message
  • Sugar Pants
no friend for ashley

troll looking for attention

crash and burn lame troll




fail
  • Reply to this Message
  • Edit this Message
  • Delete this Message

No comments: