Thursday, October 30, 2008

AZcrazy29 part 3

  • Eric&EvansMom
I would love to read the message that got deleted!!!
Stephanie

Mommy to

Eric 7/23/99
Evan 8/27/06



  • Reply to this Message
  • AdventuresW/Gretchen
Stephanie, I believe that was the post where Mrs. Klass told andrea to sit on something cylindrical and large. i dont remember the specifics though, but this came to mind:

[image]
Photobucket

  • formofjane

LMAO

deleting the post where you admitted you are mean and then confirmed it immediately thereafter doesn't make it go away.

I guess that sausage didn't sit well...

~Janette~
myspace.com/formofjane




formofjane.blogspot.com
last edit: 10.13.08
  • Reply to this Message
  • CleverName

I believe the exact terminology was a "fat sausage."

Gretchen, it's good to see you, and you've been right on with your comments. Shannon, you too girl.

  • Reply to this Message
  • AZLisa29
I didn't delete anything...I guess bbc doesn't like sausage references.

And Jane, please...do me a favor and stop talking. You are a pretentious, self-important, passive agressive little twat and you drive me insane.

An admission...irritating people online is somewhat of a hobby of mine. To clarify...irritating the irritating people. I like nice people. devil
  • Reply to this Message
  • ~*Debbie*~
This thread has been very entertaining.
Photobucket
  • Reply to this Message
  • ~August Mom~
its almost as good as the one on the circusdevil

  • Reply to this Message
  • formofjane

Ah, I see, I'm sorry I accused you of doing something you didn't do. My bad.

And honey, you're the one in the drivers seat, not me.

~Janette~
myspace.com/formofjane




formofjane.blogspot.com
last edit: 10.13.08

Edited 3:24 PM by formofjane
  • Reply to this Message
  • Eric&EvansMom
Gretchen - Thanks for the catch-up...LMAO...

That's the kind of Klassy person that Lisa is...doesn't surprise me...
Stephanie

Mommy to

Eric 7/23/99
Evan 8/27/06



  • Reply to this Message
  • Jolinar
Wow, someone's a real bit.ch.
  • Reply to this Message

  • CassidynGavinsMom
Can we please just put this matter to rest??

All that needs to be posted is what was said and there would be no more, yes she did, no I didn't...



And Debbie, you can fudge off. Seriously. A game to me? Where do you get this nonsense? In your piddly little brain? You're just another infertile jealous little *C U Next Tuesday* basket. I'm so sick of people like you.

if she wants to be a bitter, nasty little piece of *poop*, then I hope she doesn't get pregnant anytime soon. I'm just a mean *female dog* like that.

And Debbie...I'm 7-0 at it...so at least I'm good at it if I'm gonna play the game!

Actually, all of my children are in bed for the night, and Camille is asleep with her daddy at the moment. Jealous?




Sorry, I had to make the modifications between the ** so the censors wouldn't bust me ;)


Edited to italicize and color the relevant part silly

Edited 3:35 PM by CassidynGavinsMom
  • Reply to this Message
  • Canucklehead

Wow, someone's a real bit.ch.

The word I keep thinking of is the one she uses on everyone else, twat.

Marlee

Courage is not the absence of fear, just the willingness to face it.

  • Reply to this Message
  • Lucy'sGoose

Wonderwall- I thought the same thing. luvmylil- your dd is pretty darn cute too.

  • Reply to this Message
  • HotJavaMamax3
You're just another infertile jealous little *C U Next Tuesday* basket

shocked That's just wrong.

UGH!!
My favorite siggy
  • Reply to this Message
  • ~*Debbie*~
Oh hey now. I "almost" forgot how all that went down.

Photobucket
  • Reply to this Message
  • Sweaty Cheese
whew, well, AZLisa, maybe you need to get out of the desert? I think it's frying your brain. Class Act.
Sweaty
  • Reply to this Message
  • JNM*Mom

shocked

Now this whole thread makes perfect sense. Thanks to the poster who posted the backstory!

JNM*Mom~ married to dh for 13 yrs + 3 boys + 2 dogs + 1 cat

  • Reply to this Message
  • waycoolmommy

a) OMG _ that is wrong on SOOOO many levels

b) any reason why she took the pics of her kids out of her siggie

c) I think , Lisa, you are a very arrogant, snarky, b!tch.

that is all

  • Reply to this Message
  • Eric&EvansMom
Wow! I almost forgot all that was said...shocked

I wonder where AzB*tch is now?
Stephanie

Mommy to

Eric 7/23/99
Evan 8/27/06




  • planegirl99

O.M.G.shocked

Did you really call someone out on being INFERTILE ? WTF ?

And people think I am a b!tch...devil

Steff - Mommy to 2 spoiledrottenchicks - Keegan 1/05 & Fallon 2/08

Photobucket

Check out my MySpace page: www.myspace.com/planegirl99 for Boutique Hairbows, Flower Clips, Tutus & Jewelry!

  • Reply to this Message
  • HotJavaMamax3
I am a b!tch

I would usually say embrace being a b!tch, but not in PP's case. There is a b!tch and then there is a B!TCH!
My favorite siggy
  • Reply to this Message
  • AnneTheQuene

a) OMG _ that is wrong on SOOOO many levels

b) any reason why she took the pics of her kids out of her siggie

c) I think , Lisa, you are a very arrogant, snarky, b!tch.

waycoolmommy, you said it perfectly!

Amanda


  • Reply to this Message
  • newwife777
Wow. WHO would say such awful things??? I don't care HOW mean someone is, you don't throw infertility/miscarriages in someone's face! You just DON'T!!
Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

may babies
  • Reply to this Message
  • ~*Debbie*~
Thanks!
She did apologize yesterday, but after seeing all the comments she has made here about other mom's I care about, it just doesn't matter. No way of ever forgiving someone like that.
Photobucket
  • Reply to this Message
  • RunningMomof2

Well Holy Snapping Turtles...

I really can't imagine how anything on a MESSAGE BOARD would prompt such a comment from you AZ....

Give that PP a "super sleuth" badge LOL.

Jo

  • Reply to this Message
  • HONEYhas3

Five bucks, says if we throw water on her she WILL melt.

There a special place for ppl who are sooooo mean. One day KARMA will get her back. I would be scared if I was her, thats a lot of karma to get hit with.

HONEY

Mom to 3 amazing kids.

DD Jan/98 Rides in a regular seat belt.

DD Jun/05 Rides FF in a Marathon.

DS Nov/06 Rides RF in a Radian.

  • Reply to this Message
  • wintermom2be
I have to agree about your DH ~ you're a lucky lady devil
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
  • Reply to this Message
  • sarahjaneb
What I'm wondering is, just exactly how that comment was "misunderstood"????? How did she mean it? Seems straightforward, horrendously callous and deliberately mean and downright nasty to me. In fact, as someone who's "4 - 3" , I can say that it's the meanest thing I ever read on this board. And some pretty mean sh!t goes down here on occasion. It'll be interesting to see if AZLisa shows her face again
  • CassidynGavinsMom
Debbie, I'm sorry, I should have forewarned you that I was posting that or taken your name out sad
  • Reply to this Message
  • luvmylil
Thanks wintermom2be. It's a good thing too because he's a pain in the arse, but I love him.silly

Photobucket

  • Reply to this Message
  • ~*Debbie*~
No biggie, trust me. I'm glad you did.
It reminded me of exactly why I would never forgive someone like her.
Photobucket
  • Reply to this Message
  • Eric&EvansMom
I just wanted to tell everyone that Debbie is an awesome person...I have much love for Debbie! She is so undeserving of Lisa's vile comments...

FTR..I don't think anyone would deserve having their infertility ru
bbed in their face.
Stephanie

Mommy to

Eric 7/23/99
Evan 8/27/06



  • Reply to this Message
  • AdventuresW/Gretchen
see, i'm wondering how i 'misinterpreted' that the first time 'round
Photobucket
  • Reply to this Message
  • luvmylil

I want to see a pic of AZlisa with all the talk of how attractive she is.

Photobucket

  • Reply to this Message
  • Canucklehead

I wonder how her two husbands feel about her being so proud of her 7:0, or how her kids feel about coming from two different fathers.

Marlee

Courage is not the absence of fear, just the willingness to face it.

  • Reply to this Message
  • ~*Debbie*~
Aww, thanks Steph.... Muahhh!
Photobucket

Edited 4:18 PM by ~*Debbie*~
  • Reply to this Message
  • DiannM.

I love it when someone's true colors come shining through. Gotta love AZLisa . . . until you get to know her.

Debbie is great!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Diann - mom to Kara (age6), Daniel (age4) and Kate (age 1)

  • girliemomX3

Wow.

Who would say something like that?? I just cannot fathom what someone would have to do to me to say something so hateful and evil.

Alls I can say, AZclowncar, is Karma is not kind.

I am starting to miss all the Aug '06er's.... I may have to go visit BTBBC!!!

Photobucket
  • Reply to this Message
  • KT & the Munchkin
"I want to see a pic of AZlisa with all the talk of how attractive she is."

Don't feed the trolls!!

Photobucket

Lilypie Expecting a baby Ticker

  • Reply to this Message
  • DiannM.
Come visit Shannon! I've missed you. It always takes a drama thread to bring out all the August '06ers!
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Diann - mom to Kara (age6), Daniel (age4) and Kate (age 1)
  • Reply to this Message
  • Sweaty Cheese

She looks like Gene Simmons' girlfriend. With all the cosmetic work and everything.

Sweaty
  • Reply to this Message
  • girliemomX3

"I want to see a pic of AZlisa with all the talk of how attractive she is."

Well, it can't be hard to find a picture, I think she posts them every 10 minutes.

Give me 30 seconds... bet I can find one!!

Photobucket
  • Reply to this Message
  • Tater Salad
Steff, you don't even compare to that twatwaffle! silly


Photobucket


Photobucket
  • Reply to this Message
  • ~*Debbie*~
OMG scary how much that actually looks like her. lol
Photobucket
  • Reply to this Message
  • CathyN.
Way to go Gretchen!


Cathy -- DS 8/06 DD due 11/08 -- Planning HWBAC!!

  • Reply to this Message
  • luvmylil
LOL, wow, fat sausage...

Photobucket

  • Reply to this Message

No comments: