Thursday, October 30, 2008

AZcrazy29 drama part 1

Starting from when she re-appeared

  • AZLisa29
I didn't even get to finish reading it...darn sleep gets in the way all the time.

And psst....it WAS diet and exercise. I had the mommy makeover after child #4. I've had 3 kiddos since then and no more mommy makeovers. lol

BTBBC = better than babycenter...aka a spinoff of the august 06 board (though I don't think most of them are any better than a 2 bit hooker).

And surprisingly enough, I wasn't drinking last night, though now, I wish I had been. devil


Lisa, Wife to my hot UPS hubby Jeff, and Mommy to Clint, Calista, Damien, Theron, Adrian, Quentin, and Camille

IMG_3888SFW

Edited Oct-29 by AZLisa29
Edited Oct-29 by AZLisa29
Edited Oct-29 by AZLisa29
  • Reply to this Message
  • kaga33

Yeah the OP is back!

I never said YOU were drunk, just that a drunk was involved. laugh

Can you please elaborate on the penis .... (that's what she said).

  • Reply to this Message
  • On_BBC_all_day
Oh thats the OP??? OP can you please fill us in since nobody else wants to? kthxbi!



  • AZLisa29
Who was drunk? lol!

The penis...ya...that. I photoshopped a penis onto someone who was being nasty to me and making insane accusations. What better than a fake penis to get even? lol Lindsay the Intelligent twisted the story a bit. If any of her (the individual I photoshopped) kids were in the photo, I absolutely cropped them off before I did it. I would never involve someone's children in a photoshop job no matter how much I disliked said person. In fact, in the end, I think the only thing left of the unfortunate photoshopped individual that was originally hers was her head (it would have been better if I'd just gotten rid of that too, but what can you do?). Immature? Oh, absolutely! I've never claimed to be mature though, so it's all good! lol


Lisa, Wife to my hot UPS hubby Jeff, and Mommy to Clint, Calista, Damien, Theron, Adrian, Quentin, and Camille

IMG_3888SFW
  • Reply to this Message
  • Mommy_To_The_Beatles
OMG, you photoshopped a penis into someone's pic? I like you, you should stick around for a bit, you'll fit in heredevil

Visit mah blog............................

John 08/03, Paul 09/ 04, George 01/ 07, Ringo 03/08

  • Reply to this Message
  • AZLisa29
Photoshopping peni is my specialty. devilsilly
  • Reply to this Message
  • RunningMomof2

Hey AZLisa is that you in your avatar?

Because you look EXACTLY like Shannon Tweed (with Gene Simmons) in that picture....it's a small picture but when I saw it I thought it was her!

J

  • Reply to this Message
  • augustmomma1
i wondered what happened to that thread. it was getting good right as i was going to bed and i tried searching for it first thing when i got on here today, but it was nowhere to be found. thanks for the mini-update
  • Reply to this Message
  • multitaskin' momma

AZLisa29: You are your children are absolutely gorgeous. Just had to say laugh. And apparently you are entertaining as well!!

Tracey

  • Reply to this Message
  • steph7031
Hey Lisa I posted on that thread... boring me wanted to know what part of AZ...

Thanks,
Steph
  • Reply to this Message
  • *Hoyt's_Mom*

Multitasking momma: I was thinking the exact same thing! Beautifuuulllll family AZLisa!

Can someone pleassseee tell us nosy posters what thread you all are talking about???? Spanx.

Abby-Mom to:

Hoyt Daniel 7/25/07

Lilypie 2nd Birthday PicLilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker
  • AZLisa29
RunningMom...that is me. And thank you! I think she's very pretty! happy

Tracey and Abby, thank you so much!

Steph, I'm in Kingman...up in the NWern part of the state, and about 100 miles south of Las Vegas.

Godblessedmewith3...howdy! Glad to see you too! silly


Lisa, Wife to my hot UPS hubby Jeff, and Mommy to Clint, Calista, Damien, Theron, Adrian, Quentin, and Camille

IMG_3888SFW
  • Reply to this Message
  • formofjane
I'm sorry you didn't get to finish reading it! Did you at least get to read my post? It may have been slightly long winded, but I'm sure I could get it back for you... Cause you're THAT special!
~Janette~
myspace.com/formofjane




formofjane.blogspot.com
last edit: 10.13.08
  • Reply to this Message
  • AdventuresW/Gretchen
Lisa, I never had a problem with you. Get a little kinky? Fine. Photoshopping a dick? If anyone deserved a dick in the mouth it was mandycandypants. being a sahm to seven kids? more power to you.

but throwing your 7:0 record in the face of someone who had lost her baby? unspeakable.
Photobucket
  • Reply to this Message
  • AZLisa29
Gretchen, I know no one believes me, but people took that comment the WRONG way. I was NEVER EVER even thinking about miscarriages when I posted that...I can see how people read it that way, and for that I AM sorry. It was not what I meant, by any stretch of the imagination though.


Lisa, Wife to my hot UPS hubby Jeff, and Mommy to Clint, Calista, Damien, Theron, Adrian, Quentin, and Camille

IMG_3888SFW
  • Reply to this Message
  • girliemomX3

BTBBC = better than babycenter...aka a spinoff of the august 06 board (though I don't think most of them are any better than a 2 bit hooker).

well, to quote my 6 yr old.... "it takes one to know one!!"

You are a Klass act, Lisa.

But I gotta say, I do love me some Aug '06 drama! There are quite a few of us around here!

Photobucket
  • Reply to this Message
  • dixiechickNC
Please repost your poem. It was AWESOME!
Pledge to Fight Animal Cruelty
  • Reply to this Message
  • Shantastic
Lisa, I know kingman! My Bfffffffff in the whole wide world lives in golden valley. I was just there in July. It just about defines BFE for me lol.
-Shann *Expert MultiSlacker!*
Skylar 6/02
Sydney 3/06
^angel baby^ 8/7/08
lolbrit1.jpg image by shanzypoo
  • Reply to this Message
  • AZLisa29
Golden Valley is pretty bad, and Kingman isn't much better! lol There really are some gorgeous places if you drive an hour or so outside of town though.

I took this photo yesterday when I went to visit my husband and oldest son on their deer hunting trip.




Lisa, Wife to my hot UPS hubby Jeff, and Mommy to Clint, Calista, Damien, Theron, Adrian, Quentin, and Camille

IMG_3888SFW
  • Reply to this Message
  • planegirl99

OP - since you are putting your biznass out there - so you had 4 kids with DH #1 then got nipped and tucked, right ? Then you married your current DH and have had 3 more kids, right ? So with child support for the first 4 from DH #1 - I can see how you could live on one income with 9 people...

By the way, what do you drive ? Even a Suburban is one seat short - and even if you were driving without DH, one of your kids would have to be in the front seat with an airbag...So do you have one of those ugly, ginormous full size vans ala John & Kate ? Just curious...

Kingman, huh ? Pretty yes - BFE - definitely...devil

Steff - Mommy to 2 spoiledrottenchicks - Keegan 1/05 & Fallon 2/08

Photobucket

Check out my MySpace page: www.myspace.com/planegirl99 for Boutique Hairbows, Flower Clips, Tutus & Jewelry!

  • Reply to this Message
  • ~*Kelli C.*~
"Gretchen, I know no one believes me, but people took that comment the WRONG way. I was NEVER EVER even thinking about miscarriages when I posted that...I can see how people read it that way, and for that I AM sorry. It was not what I meant, by any stretch of the imagination though."

Total fu*king lie! You totally meant what you said and if I remember correctly, that wasn't the only time you took a jab at her.


Cooper Douglas - allergic to peanuts, dogs, cats, dust mites and the list goes on!

Photobucket

Photobucket

  • AZLisa29
Yes, that's about right. I had 4 kids with my first husband. He had a vasectomy...we were finished. I was DONE. I had a tummy tuck and had the girls lifted and re-inflated...I call it a mommy makeover because I basically tried to undo some of the damage pregnancy did to me. I felt like I'd earned it.

Then, the unforeseen divorce, remarriage, and 3 back to back children came along. I wouldn't have it any other way...I'm very happy now. Yes, my ex-H pays support for his children, but I've made sure not to extend ourselves beyond what we would be able to afford without it, just in case. We don't have any debt other than our mortgage so that helps a lot. Our cars are paid for, we don't use credit cards, etc.

Right now, I drive a Yukon XL. We actually don't fit...we are 1 seat short. When we go somewhere as a family, we drive both vehicles. We're going to by a 4th row seat for our Yukon though, so we can do family trips in one vehicle. They're a bit pricey, but way cheaper than buying a new vehicle.

And yes, Kingman is totally BFE! No denying it! lol


Lisa, Wife to my hot UPS hubby Jeff, and Mommy to Clint, Calista, Damien, Theron, Adrian, Quentin, and Camille

IMG_3888SFW
  • Reply to this Message
  • AZLisa29
I did mean the fertility dig (which is awful and I realize that), but I didn't mean ANYTHING about miscarriages. I don't care what people believe, but it simply isn't true.


Lisa, Wife to my hot UPS hubby Jeff, and Mommy to Clint, Calista, Damien, Theron, Adrian, Quentin, and Camille

IMG_3888SFW
  • Reply to this Message
  • planegirl99

Right now, I drive a Yukon XL. We actually don't fit...we are 1 seat short. When we go somewhere as a family, we drive both vehicles. We're going to by a 4th row seat for our Yukon though, so we can do family trips in one vehicle. They're a bit pricey, but way cheaper than buying a new vehicle.

Yup - that's the same size as a Suburban...LOL wink I was thinking that you had to drive 2 vehicles if you didn't have a big ol' van or school bus or something...4th row seat ? Never heard of that ! LOL

What do you do when you travel ? That would be a lot of gas taking 2 vehicles ! But you would have to with suitcases, etc...Right ?

So, are you done or are going for some baby-having record ? devil More power to ya, but my 2 are killing me, S L O W L Y.....

Edited because I can't spell today...

Steff - Mommy to 2 spoiledrottenchicks - Keegan 1/05 & Fallon 2/08

Photobucket

Check out my MySpace page: www.myspace.com/planegirl99 for Boutique Hairbows, Flower Clips, Tutus & Jewelry!


Edited Oct-29 by planegirl99
  • Reply to this Message
  • AZLisa29
We do a lot of hiking and camping...things that don't require TOO much travel. Though, we are tentatively planning a trip to WA to visit my family next summer. We may rent a big van so we have more space for the trip. happy


Lisa, Wife to my hot UPS hubby Jeff, and Mommy to Clint, Calista, Damien, Theron, Adrian, Quentin, and Camille

IMG_3888SFW
  • Reply to this Message
  • Wonderwall
I think I had my first In-N-Out in Kingman. Good times! We drove from Tucson to Vegas and while Kingman is no NYC, it was a sight for sore eyes after hours of desert. Anyway, carry on with the drama. I missed out on it last night.
  • Reply to this Message
  • Valley of the Dolls
I have no idea what went on in the other thread, but I'm going to hijack slightly- AZLisa- do you have any before and after pics of your tummy tuck? And if you don't mind me asking how awful was it when you got preggo after the tuck? What did your skin do? I'm thinking of a tuck, but DH has to get the big V before I do anything!
And that is a gorgeous picture of your children. I have no idea how you managed to get all seven looking at the camera. I have yet to get a nice picture of all three of mine together.

Jessi

DD 5-03 DS 11-05 DS 9-07

  • Reply to this Message
  • ~*Kelli C.*~

Valley of the Dolls - Ever heard of Photoshop?devil AZCrazy sure has.

Edited for spelling.

Cooper Douglas - allergic to peanuts, dogs, cats, dust mites and the list goes on!

Photobucket

Photobucket


Edited Oct-29 by ~*Kelli C.*~
  • Reply to this Message
  • AZLisa29
Jessi, thank you! I actually don't have my before/after pictures anymore. We had a massive hard drive meltdown about a year ago and other than the photos I had hosted somewhere, I lost everything. Amazingly, the tummy tuck has held up really well through my last 3 pregnancies...it's weird, because almost immediately after giving birth, it's flat and hard again...no more of the dough ball I had after my first 4 kids. I think that might have something to do with what they do to your tummy muscles during the surgery, but I'm not sure.


Lisa, Wife to my hot UPS hubby Jeff, and Mommy to Clint, Calista, Damien, Theron, Adrian, Quentin, and Camille

IMG_3888SFW
  • Reply to this Message
  • steph7031
I am beginning to think the entire state of AZ is BFE.... I am near Tucson.

Steph
  • Reply to this Message
  • AZLisa29
Kelli, go worry about your allergy ridden child (why people make lists about this stuff in their siggy I'll never understand) and not my tummy and photoshop skills, m'kay?

Here's the most recent photo I have of my belly...this was taken about a week ago, and NO, contrary to Kelli's misinformed opinion, it isn't photoshopped, unless you count the vintage look I gave to it. I did NOT remove any fat or any stretchmarks though...I mean really, if I was going to photoshop it to make it more attractive and less realistic, you'd think I would have gotten rid of my stretch marks. It isn't like I don't know how to do it. The stretchmarks that are here were here from my 1st child. I literally had them up to my boobs, so it was impossible to get rid of them all, even with a tummy tuck. The ones I have left though are pulled pretty tight and don't look as...crinkly....as they used to.




Lisa, Wife to my hot UPS hubby Jeff, and Mommy to Clint, Calista, Damien, Theron, Adrian, Quentin, and Camille

IMG_3888SFW

Edited Oct-29 by AZLisa29
  • Reply to this Message

  • Tater Salad
Photobucket

Yep, I sure did! shockedconfused
Photobucket


Photobucket
  • Reply to this Message
  • AZLisa29
Well geez tater salad, thank you for sharing that. Your poor husband!


Lisa, Wife to my hot UPS hubby Jeff, and Mommy to Clint, Calista, Damien, Theron, Adrian, Quentin, and Camille

IMG_3888SFW
  • Reply to this Message
  • kaga33

Gladly!

Below was the prayer I recited at 4:00 this morning. It was shortly after the whole photoshopped penis announcement. I was SO excited to have another thread that included random penis placement...I needed it to last at least until lunch.

Now I lay me down to sleep,

To BBC I pray this thread we keep.

And if it should Poof before I wake,

MDU please copy it for heavens sake.

  • Reply to this Message
  • AZLisa29
I just had to add that 'random penis placement' has my in hysterics here. Too funny! Love the prayer too! silly

Edited 10:23 AM by AZLisa29
  • Reply to this Message
  • I*have*freckles

Krista, what are you doing up at 4am?? Oh wait, is it Jamison-related?

Man, I hate that, all the good threads have been going *poof* lately...

Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

(\__/) This is bunny. Copy and paste bunny
(
='.'=) into your signature to help him gain
(")_(") world domination

  • Reply to this Message
  • Irish128

AZ, not sure if you know this...but posting photos of your stomach, bewbies or whatever will get you no kudos on the BHB. winkdevil

Just becareful w/ surgery...devil wink

Paris Hilton nose job surgery -apparently they removed her brain along w/ her nose job.

Off to find an LOL cat photo...laughlaughlaugh

Mary

Mama to: Ian, Macy, and Jackson

Photobucket

  • Reply to this Message
  • AZLisa29
I don't normally go around posting photos of my stomach (unless they are pregnant belly pictures of course), but someone asked. *shrug*


Lisa, Wife to my hot UPS hubby Jeff, and Mommy to Clint, Calista, Damien, Theron, Adrian, Quentin, and Camille

IMG_3888SFW
  • Reply to this Message
  • lizzlefrizzle
What do you know? I live here in Kingman too!
Elizabeth
  • Reply to this Message
  • AZLisa29
Wow, small world. I've run into a lot of people in Arizona, but they are almost always from the Phoenix area. The closest I've met from around here is a good friend in Havasu...we were pregnant with our Feb/Mar 99 babies at the same time.


Lisa, Wife to my hot UPS hubby Jeff, and Mommy to Clint, Calista, Damien, Theron, Adrian, Quentin, and Camille

IMG_3888SFW
  • Reply to this Message

No comments: