Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Unintened Penis, Take 4

Every party has a pooper, that's why we invited you, Shriva.

Oh wait we didnt invite you, Debbie Downer.

Keli
Madison-6, Adalyn-Terrible 2's
3-4-08048-2.jpg picture by thehfamily4
  • Reply to this Message
  • Shriva

I'm all for "fun" but not by breaking the law on two diffrent websites.

Let alone the whole copyright issue with the picture itself.

  • Reply to this Message
  • Irish128

"can't. take. my. eyes. off. of. it.

seriously- it's distrubing that he's got a hard on while she's BFing."

The only thing I find "disturbing" about the photo is that the guy made the photo w/ his _______ in it.

Some men get turned on by seeing their wives'/gf's breasts huge w/ breast milk. And then they start thinking how "lucky" (ha ha) the baby is....

I'm just saying, it's not a freak show or a surprise that this happened; just a stupid man w/ less blood flow to his brain causing him to make a stupid decision. wink

Mary

Mommy to: Ian, Macy & Jack

  • Reply to this Message
  • danni2023

Well I made it to the end... I laughed until I cried. I'm pretty sure this thread will be closed pretty soon... but I vote BEST THREAD EVER!!!

Maggie - that pic was hilarious! You should use it as your new siggy. LOL!!

Danni and Gabi (born 9/1/06)

  • Reply to this Message
Click to learn more...
  • Irish128

Give us all a break. This was funny. The only reason anyone will be in trouble is if you report it. Just do something for us all...stop reading the thread & go find something else to read or do.

And your profile says you're a male and you're offended?

Give us a break.

Mary

Mommy to: Ian, Macy & Jack

  • Reply to this Message
  • BabyPaper

Best. Thread. EVA. srsly. E.V.A.

party poopers not welcome. Go home.

P.S. Maggie is my hero coollaugh

  • Reply to this Message
  • momto2finally

LMFAO!!!! OMG!!!! DH was all what is so funny that you are crying. I showed him the pic and he was all how is someone posting THAT on a baby site? LOL LOL LOL!!! oh and he thinks it's faked too. who cares!!!!!!

Best. thread. ever. THANK YOU!!

Kerry, mom to 2 great kids

Kyran 11-30-03 & Charnai 1-5-93

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
  • Reply to this Message
  • luvbeingnewmom

Hey, Shriva, thanks for playing big brother, but I get my fill of that 3 nights a week. No one said you have to look or join in, and you certainly don't have to ruin everyone else's fun. Buh bye!

Kim

ds 05/07/03

babies

  • Reply to this Message
  • PickleLovingPrincess

All that keeps running through my head is...

My milkshake brings all the boys to the yard,
And their like
It's better than yours,
Damn right it's better than yours,
I can teach you,
But I have to charge

Keli
Madison-6, Adalyn-Terrible 2's
3-4-08048-2.jpg picture by thehfamily4
  • Reply to this Message
  • Shriva

I am male, and i'm not offend by the "picture" I'm offended by how little everyone seems to care about this site and and its rules.

I not only reported it here i reported on to photobucket also.

I hope they both IP ban the accounts.

Breaking the law is not a joke.. makes me wonder about what other laws your breaking? speed with your children in the car? abuse them maybe?

Far fetched? maybe... maybe not... Your true nature is showing.

  • Reply to this Message
  • PickleLovingPrincess

Shriva

You are just jealous because yours isn't that big.

Keli
Madison-6, Adalyn-Terrible 2's
3-4-08048-2.jpg picture by thehfamily4
  • Reply to this Message
  • fuzzylolipop
Please share these laws you are speaking of in regards to these internet images without copyrights.

  • Reply to this Message
  • Momma2seals
SERIOUSLY PEOPLE.......SERIOUSLY?!?!??!?!

Denice! Rick's Wife, Mac & Jo's mom, That Coastie Chick!

I'm on Myspace!!! http://www.myspace.com/qtcggirl

  • Reply to this Message
  • danni2023
My DD is sleeping in a crib with stuffed animals. Call the popos!

Danni and Gabi (born 9/1/06)

  • Reply to this Message
  • lauraann18

are you serious?! This thread is not hurting anyone! GET OVER YOURSELF!!!!

  • Reply to this Message
  • Shriva

Every picture has copyright, by the person taking it.

Emailing the picture or sharing it with other does not give up that right.

Unless the guy also emailed the OP a photo rights release?


Edited 2:05 AM by Shriva
  • Reply to this Message
  • Ronin'sMommy

I think you may be a sick perv who only comes to this board to get your rocks off reading about women using magic cream and peaches.wink Now all of the sudden because you chose to look at a penis it ruined your fun time. If you were so offended why did you open the link to the penis in the first place?

Andrea

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

  • Reply to this Message
  • newmommynvegas
How about...

"Thanks for the pic.
It's showing his di**"







You think YOU'RE having a crappy day?

Photobucket
  • Reply to this Message
  • luvbeingnewmom

Lol, Shriva, to hear you say it, we're all gonna go to jail for breaking the LAW! shocked Shame, shame, on us all!

There's always one, isn't there, LADIES? Jeez.

Kim

ds 05/07/03

babies

  • Reply to this Message

LMBO!!!!

Mary

Mommy to: Ian, Macy & Jack

  • Reply to this Message
  • Irish128

please oh please, someone copy & paste this to MDU. wink devil

Pretty please!

Mary

Mommy to: Ian, Macy & Jack

  • Reply to this Message
  • My Blessed Babies 3

I'm just saying, it's not a freak show or a surprise that this happened; just a stupid man w/ less blood flow to his brain causing him to make a stupid decision

LMAO I see your point...maybe my dh does get a stiffy while I BF but at least he keeps it in his pants and away from the baby dammit. That thing could poke an eye out! He has it out like he was 'doing something' to it while watching.

So has this photo been brought to the attention of the friend??? How many people did she send it to?

Photobucket
  • Reply to this Message
  • Sarcasm-Is-Free

LMAO!!!! If you don't like us go play somewhere else! LOL! Rules LMAO!!!!

Melissa (formerly 3men&1lil'lady)

Proud mommy

DD 7~06

DS 8~04, DS 9~00, DS 12~95

  • Reply to this Message
Click to learn more...
  • fuzzylolipop
True - in its original form the photo would have copyright protection. However, since the identities have been concelaled from all parties involved, and there is no monetary gain nor damages - I don't really think any of this would hold up in civil court. The only infraction really is BC or photobucket's private policies on sexually explicit content.


Edited 2:14 AM by fuzzylolipop
  • Reply to this Message
  • Shriva

Its a shame... I blame the school system...

  • Reply to this Message
  • ^2_Giggly_Girls^

Has anyone forwarded this thread to Lynn? We need her poetry talents!!!

Lynn... come out and play!

Mindy

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Reply to this Message
  • PickleLovingPrincess

When I was in the hospital after I had my dd I was kept in a medically induced coma for 3 days after having my dd. When I woke up on day 4 I don't hardly remember any of it. My mil was in the room snapping photos all day long. She got them developed and was busily showing all her church friends (AKA- Anyone who would stand still long enough to look) her newest grand baby. Her friends 16yo son noticed in one of the shots my entire boob was hanging out of my gown. She had been flashing my boobie to everyone. I wear a size F bra so it was a lotta boobie.

She was mortified. I really didnt give a rip, like I ever go to church anyway. devil

That would be my claim to fame at my MIL's church.

Keli
Madison-6, Adalyn-Terrible 2's
3-4-08048-2.jpg picture by thehfamily4
  • Reply to this Message
  • MyWitsAnd4

here is my theory...imagine if you will. early morning. man in boxer shorts that dont have a button. morning wood. oh honey you look so sweet there with our baby, let me snap a quick picture.

the end.

i think its the most plausible yet.

Photobucket
  • Reply to this Message
  • mommytoethan&dylan

Waaaaaa I wanna play! I missed yet another thread....stupid eBay stuff that I had put off listing-I had to go and do it tonight of all nights~ Oh well-hopefully someone copied the pic and MDU will have it up tomorrow...crycrycrycry

Kristen

mommy to

Ethan 9/02

Dylan 7/05

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
  • Reply to this Message
  • Katie of Oz
Maybe she found out something he had been up to and is sending the pic out as revenge....Either way this thread is great!!

katieandmali3.jpg picture by katiefahey

  • Reply to this Message
  • Sarcasm-Is-Free

shockedshocked LMAO!!!!

Melissa (formerly 3men&1lil'lady)

Proud mommy

DD 7~06

DS 8~04, DS 9~00, DS 12~95

  • Reply to this Message
  • shi*ann

I'm late reading this thread.. I was laughing so loud I woke up dh!

I'm thinking (like pp said) that she probably attatched the wrong pic. The damage couldn't be undone after she sent send. All though I'd hardly call it damage... I got a good laugh out of it along with everyone else.. but Shrivaled penis.

shiann03-1.jpg picture by arg_george_family

  • Reply to this Message
  • Irish128

You are sooo my favorite poster of the week! love

Mary

Mommy to: Ian, Macy & Jack

  • Reply to this Message
  • luvbeingnewmom

LMAO @ the cats!!

Kim

ds 05/07/03

babies

  • Reply to this Message
  • BabyPaper

Shriva-- blame the schools? For what? Youa re the one complaining about LAWS being broken... Rules, maybe... (ok, yea, rules have been broken), but laws? nope, that's a stretch.

Just a refresher for you, since you must have been sleeping that day in class...

Law-- Enforcable by the popo's

Rules/regulations-- NOT enforcable by the popo's. At best, they are being enforced by someone that could be employed by the Geek Squad; at worse, they are enforced by some woman with a mommy board addiction (ding ding, we have a winner!)

Lighten up dude... You are acting like it is YOUR schlong we are laughing at!!! confused

Speaking of... why are you hanging out with a bunch of wimmins n.e.ways? Dont fit in on any "manboards", or are you stalking someone in particular?

  • Reply to this Message
  • My Blessed Babies 3
aaaaaand the pic is gone. sad thanks party pooper.
I still have it up (no pun intended) and for some reason I find it wrong to close it out.blush
Photobucket
  • Reply to this Message
  • Mommy2SE

I can't make it my siggy because I just made the craptasticular one I have last night, but it can be my avatar as long as it's not against the rules. If it is, someone tell me, I wouldn't want to offend the pooper.

ETA: It looks like a pinkie that small...lol.

Photobucket

Edited 2:55 AM by Mommy2SE
  • Reply to this Message
  • Ronin'sMommy

OMG!!!!!!!! Is that "the cat's meow"? LMFAO!!!

Andrea

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

  • Reply to this Message

DUDE! You ruined our fun! What's wrong were you offended by the sex with a relative post?!

Melissa (formerly 3men&1lil'lady)

Proud mommy

DD 7~06

DS 8~04, DS 9~00, DS 12~95

  • Reply to this Message
  • Shriva
Melissa, your attempts at baiting me have no effect.
  • Reply to this Message
  • Sarcasm-Is-Free
Not baiting you, just don't understand why you had to ruin our fun. Booooo!

Melissa (formerly 3men&1lil'lady)

Proud mommy

DD 7~06

DS 8~04, DS 9~00, DS 12~95

  • Reply to this Message
  • Shriva

I have seen you posting for awhile.

You would have to do much better then that.

  • Reply to this Message
Click to learn more...
  • Sarcasm-Is-Free

Seriously why are you so concerned with 'the rules'? Why not let the bored mamas enjoy their harmless thread? The op had described the photo very well, if people didn't want to see it they could have left the thread without looking at the pic.

Melissa (formerly 3men&1lil'lady)

Proud mommy

DD 7~06

DS 8~04, DS 9~00, DS 12~95


Edited 3:16 AM by Sarcasm-Is-Free
  • Reply to this Message
  • luvbeingnewmom

What I'm wondering is why "he" is hanging around stalking this thread. Hmm. Very interesting.

Kim

ds 05/07/03

babies

  • Reply to this Message
  • I.AM.CANADIAN.

Oh sure, I finally get through this whole funny thread and I don't get to see a picture!

Whaa....anyone have it somewhere else?

~Tara100.gif picture by a2c4

  • Reply to this Message
  • Shriva

That isn't much better at all...

  • Reply to this Message
  • I.AM.CANADIAN.

Oh for the love......

what is with you?

~Tara100.gif picture by a2c4

  • Reply to this Message
  • SimplyJenn19

omg I'm totally cracking up at this thread. And NOT offended, because I knew what I was getting into before I read it.. DUH...

But what I am weirded out by is the fact that a man is hanging out here stalkin the mommies board.

And, that he's so determined to put us all in our place about how wrong we are. LOL

And blaming the school system - FUNNY! I guess the school systems aren't that great considering you don't know the difference between rules and laws.

I could go on but Im just going to stop here. Thanks for the entertainment tonight ladies. SO funny!



  • Reply to this Message
  • Shriva

I'm not here "lurking" or "stalking" on this thread.. I am posting on it, while i read alot of others on the boards.

And contrary to what Mary posted on another thread, i am not a " lurking male here who just loves to report" I have been reading these boards (and many others) for a long time.

I don't come to this one everyday, and i do believe this is the first time i have ever reported anything here.

They are just lying to bolster thier egos or to somehow make themselfs feel better about doing something they know is wrong. and most likely would never do if it wasn't semi-anonymous on the web.

  • Reply to this Message
  • I.AM.CANADIAN.

And contrary to what Mary posted on another thread, i am not a " lurking male here who just loves to report" I have been reading these boards (and many others) for a long time.

What? So for a "long time" you have been reading these boards? Why?

This is getting creepy.

~Tara100.gif picture by a2c4


Edited 3:39 AM by I.AM.CANADIAN.
  • Reply to this Message
  • Ronin'sMommy

"I'm not here "lurking" or "stalking" on this thread.. I am posting on it, while i read alot of others on the boards.

And contrary to what Mary posted on another thread, i am not a " lurking male here who just loves to report" I have been reading these boards (and many others) for a long time.

I don't come to this one everyday, and i do believe this is the first time i have ever reported anything here.

They are just lying to bolster thier egos or to somehow make themselfs feel better about doing something they know is wrong. and most likely would never do if it wasn't semi-anonymous on the web."

a lot NOT alot, their NOT thier, themselves NOT themselfs
Wow!! You should blame the school system.

Andrea

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

  • Reply to this Message
  • Keiki o ka AinaMakua
okay everyone, take a deep breath. in with the calm, out with the hostility. in with the peace, out with the contention.

if you are offended, walk away. just walk away. getting your panties in a wad will only irritate one person, and that's you.

not directing this at any one person........ just sayin'
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
the world needs more Lerts.
P2M
  • Reply to this Message
  • Shriva

I don't blame the school system there.. I blame myself for not putting the effort into english class..lol

But, that doesn't change the fact that the pic should never have been put on photobucket or posted here.

And i must have missed where it said this was a ladies only website?

  • Reply to this Message
  • ilovemytwokids

Shriva,

Why don't you go search the word pen!s on photobucket and have fun and leave all of the moms here alone. You can spend your time patroling photo bucket for pen1s pictures. Have fun

  • Reply to this Message
  • DrivingMissCrazy
Are you a parent? Trying to be or any form thereof such as a nanny? Then really, you have no valid input here. And I'm too lazy to search but if this is your first post I bet you were the MOST popular kid in school. Kudos to you.

http://www.GlitterMaker.com/ - Glitter Graphics
Lilypie 4th Birthday Ticker

  • Reply to this Message
  • Shriva

Perhaps you all could get together and come up with a better baiting try?

Seriously, these are starting to bore me.

  • Reply to this Message
  • DrivingMissCrazy
You still didn't answer my question. Are you a parent, trying to be or any variation of one?

http://www.GlitterMaker.com/ - Glitter Graphics
Lilypie 4th Birthday Ticker

  • Reply to this Message
  • ilovemytwokids
PENIS
  • Reply to this Message

You are RUINING the BEST BH board thread EVER!! (or since I've been here anyway). Seriously, we're good mommies here, let us have our fun, last I checked you aren't a host.
Photobucket
  • Reply to this Message
  • Dinky-Di

Here's my theory.

They were gettin busy. Or at least, she was doing the peach trick, KWIM? Bc she's still clothed. Anyway the baby wakes up and spoils the fun. Dad grabs the camera and shoots intentionally including his junk, as a joke. "Hey little baby, look at what your all-night feedings are doing to me! Where's the love?" They go to email you pics, she clicks on the wrong one. Either she can't see it in the thumbnail, or she's going by file name only and includes the wrong one. I seriously doubt they missed it the junk in the photo when they downloaded the pics and included that particular shot intentionally.

Were any of the other pics of her BF'ing? If not, then I'd say they sent it on accident. Bc it's not the kind of pic you'd normally send someone, KWIM? I mean, I'm a total NIP tit nazi myself, but I wouldn't send out a pic that didn't have my baby's face clearly in it, no more than I would send one out of the back of my baby's head. I'm just saying...

I would like to give him the benefit of the doubt in assuming he's not getting his rocks off over watching the baby eat. I know when my DS was nursing 16 hrs a day, he interuppted our 'fun' many times and DH was left hanging (no pun intended) Hopefully this guy was 'awake' because of normal couple fun.

If the email only went to you all, I don't know if I would tell them or not. Probably not. If I were her, I would never recover from the humiliation.

PS
My DH now knows that I'm not on the bargain board just for the bargains.

PPS
When the new people ask "Where's the bargains?" We can direct them here. You get a cheap laugh and a cheap thrill all in one thread. It's a great bargain. happy



  • Reply to this Message
  • Shriva

DrivingMissCrazy, Yes.

I wouldn't even know these website exist if i wasn't.

And you would be crazy if you think i would give any more info then that, seeing how some of the people here are.

  • Reply to this Message
  • luvbeingnewmom

You are RUINING the BEST BH board thread EVER!!

That's what he's attempting. Don't let the troll win!

Kim

ds 05/07/03

babies

  • Reply to this Message
Click to learn more...
  • Zebra6556

telling him he is ruining the best thread ever is just making his night.

ignore him, he is obviously creepy and weird and only comes out on penis threads.

how much should we bet he saved that picture to his computer before he reported it? silly

ick.

buffy

Lilypie 4th Birthday Ticker Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker
  • Reply to this Message
  • Dinky-Di

Everybody scatter!

Someone called the popo's !!

shocked



  • Reply to this Message
  • Mommy2SE

i called the popos then i was like whuhh? and they was like 'there's a penis on this one thread' and i was like 'huhhh?'....

Photobucket
  • Reply to this Message
  • venusthrow
lol this is a great thread. The original picture had been deleted from photobucket. Too bad because it sounded like there was nothing offensive about it. Nudity and breastfeeding and boners are not offensive. They are natural. Plus it isn't like they were having sex,

But hey I am not letting debbie downer ruining my fun. Even without the pictures this is a damn funny thread.
Mandy

FTM to a beautiful girl born 10/20/06


Photobucket
  • Reply to this Message
  • ErinsMom1227

I just woke up!!! I missed everything!!!!! and the picture is gone! I definitley need to move back to the US and get back on their time.

  • Reply to this Message
  • SpaghettiMommy
Looks like I missed the best post EVAH. Thanks for the re-enactments, at least this way I get a clear idea.....sigh...I always miss all the fun being six hours ahead.
Claire Mommy to Giulio William 10/12/2003 and Livia Charlotte 08/05/06 My blog http://spaghettimommy.blogspot.com
  • Reply to this Message
  • alohagirl444
ok I skipped to the end and need to go back. Does someone have the pict to email me or can I find this on MDU later?

I am clickable!
Christy
  • Reply to this Message
  • Carlysmommy06

Man I totally missed it!

Melissa

  • Reply to this Message
  • KathieHess
Ok - I have to totally see this picture now... Especially after all the controversy... Someone email it to me. You know you saved it. LOL

KathieHess@gmail.com

TIA
My name avatar
  • Reply to this Message
  • kaylataz
This is so funny. I am surprised it is still up here. devil

Shriva- you are so jealous. If you don't want to see it, don't look. Maybe compartive shopping???
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
  • Reply to this Message
  • Tofu_Mommy

oh my goodness. this is what I get for not getting on the computer yesterday. someone, please, please, please email the pic. I must see it.

I am clickable!!!

fka tofurkey

SAHM***DS 5/05***DD 7/07

  • Reply to this Message
  • 867-5309

Crap, this is what happens when I spend quality time with dh and dd!! I could have been looking at porn. devil

I'm on page 11 and am still crying with laughter from reading all the posts...you guys are freaking hilarious and even though I didn't see the pic I've got a good idea from everyone's descriptions!

Ok, back to reading the rest!

Have a great day!!!!!!!!!!

DD 12/02


Edited 7:52 AM by 867-5309
Edited 7:52 AM by 867-5309
  • Reply to this Message
  • Mom2JP&Noah

Shriva, you say you blame the schools? Would that be for not teaching better spelling?

I have seen you posting for awhile.

You would have to do much better then that. It should be spelled "than."

They are just lying to bolster thier egos or to somehow make themselfs feel better about doing something they know is wrong. and most likely would never do if it wasn't semi-anonymous on the web.

More corrections for you:

*themselfs should be spelled themselves

*all sentences should start with a capital letter

*your last thought is not a sentence, it needs a noun

*thier is wrong, it's their

*when referring to yourself "I" should always be capitalized

There are other mistakes but I think that's enough for now. Please take the stick out of your butt and go play somewhere else.

  • Reply to this Message
  • Sarcasm-Is-Free

You know I would even classify it as some guys penis. The guy is nowhere to be seen, it's more like a lone penis.

WHoever save that sucker needs to promise that every so often they will photoshop it into random pics an post them on here discreetly! Instead of the wandering gnome it'll be the wandering penis!

Melissa (formerly 3men&1lil'lady)

Proud mommy

DD 7~06

DS 8~04, DS 9~00, DS 12~95

  • Reply to this Message
  • Princess Peaches2

OMG, I almost missed this whole thread b/c I went to bed early! Hilarious! I so needed this thread today. The freaking shadow is too cute! And here are my thoughts...

Tofu, I sent you a a note on NBBC. Go to NMU, k?

Shriva, I am thanking GOD I am not married to a prude right now. You're enough to make me decide women are better... Grow a set a stop being jealous that his is big enough to be captured on camera and not microscope.

OP, email you friend any of the funny comments found on here. I would have died laughing. How did you miss it the first time?

MDU, save this thread! Come on! I already know you love it!

BBC, thank you for not deleting it!

  • Reply to this Message
  • blueberryiceprincess
how did he penis get in the picture? who took the phone?
  • Reply to this Message

what phone?

Lilypie Expecting a baby Ticker

Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker
  • Reply to this Message
  • amandaandkacy
OP here. Haven't heard from her yet. I'll update if/when we do, I promise!
  • Reply to this Message
  • Ramble On

Maggie, that is so frickin hilarious.

If you missed the original picture, it looks just like Maggie's except for a clearly defined head (as in the cat picture, also hilarious) instead of a pinky. Oh, and her "shocked" look, like she doesn't know what's coming at her. wink

As for BBC rules, I've seen tons of naked baby pictures and nearly naked adult pics, so I think BBC does differentiate between nudity and porn.

So, OP, did you ever get through to the friend? I would love to hear the real explanation because, while some possible ones have been shared, I just can't imagine my dh being so casual about a bared wood that he doesn't notice it's in the picture.

Someone once said a million monkeys using a million keyboards could reproduce the complete works of William Shakespeare. Thanks to MySpace, we now know that to be entirely false.

  • Reply to this Message
Click to learn more...
  • nottinghill

I missed the pic, but this is a hilarious thread!

Nic

  • Reply to this Message
  • mandy0528
Shoot, I missed the picture too. Does someone want to email it to me

mandy.kowalski @ gmail.com

This thread is hilarious!
Photobucket

Lilypie Waiting to adopt Ticker

Edited 9:02 AM by mandy0528
  • Reply to this Message
  • iamtoni78
Shriva's problem was....He saw a penis, he liked the penis he saw, he couldn't stop looking at the penis, so he had to get the photo deleted so he would stop enjoying looking at another mans penis. Poor poor shriva, turned on by a penis.....its ok, you can come out of the closet..we won't bite.

sig

Temperance or Justice arriving sometime in MAY!!

  • Reply to this Message
  • nikanjal

Ok, I HAVE to see it. Somebody help me out devil

nikkis03eclipse@yahoo.com

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Jenna 4/03

Maddy 1/07

  • Reply to this Message
  • Mommy2a2y/o!
i wanna see...i miss all the good stuff doing mommy things at night!

cmdknw at yahoo

thanks!

  • Reply to this Message
  • mommyslilmonkey

OMG, I totally missed this last night! Darn work angry

Is anyone emailing the pic? Is it posted anywhere else, the orignial links aren't working angry

MUST SEE PENIS!!

aaronsmom89 at hotmail.com PUHLEASE!!!

ETA - ok those of you who emailed it to hubbys and Moms, please forward it to me!!

Photobucket

Edited 8:57 AM by mommyslilmonkey
  • Reply to this Message
  • 2boys4me&thatsall

OMG I'm sooo glad this thread wasn't pulled before I got to the end (I just clicked on it this morning and read all of it in one sitting)! I missed the original pic, but I think I've got a good idea with the reenactments (including the nursing cat pic laughlaugh).

Anyone else think that maybe Shriva might be a leftover from that biker group?

Photobucket
  • Reply to this Message
  • *maybabygirl*
Awww, man! I missed the pic! It's been deleted now, boooo! But thanks for making me laugh anyway. Reading all the comments was fun. I woke up in a really bad mood and knew I could find SOMETHING good to read here on the BB devil
Michelle Michelle
  • Reply to this Message
  • Princess Peaches2
No, that bike group wouldn't get so high up on their horse over a naked mole rat.
  • Reply to this Message
  • DrivingMissCrazy
I am so glad that I caught all this from the beginning last night. I'm sure someone out there saved it, I didn't. I can't wait to hear if it was an actual swinger invitation or what.

http://www.GlitterMaker.com/ - Glitter Graphics
Lilypie 4th Birthday Ticker

  • Reply to this Message
  • PETA - Yummy!!!
How did I miss this thread until now!!!! I want to see the picture!!!!!
  • Reply to this Message
  • Jesterette

Shriva, I really think you should remove whatever it is you have stuck up your behind. It's really not good for you. Good colorectal health is nothing to take lightly. Seriously, bend over and extract that thing. I'm sure you'll feel much better and I'm sure it'll make you much more tolerable to the rest of us.

Anyone who wants to see the pic... email me. I saved it. laugh I'm clickable.

Kara
~ Proud mommy to ~
Matthew James, Khaled Thomas, Kaden Franco & Zayna Ann
Photobucket
  • Reply to this Message
  • tcmjoe
Anyone save the pic? I just saw this thread this morning (and thanks for making me late to work!) and missed the pic. I am clickable or imsogreat78@gmail.com
Photobucket
  • Reply to this Message
  • MamaMia13

Ahh sweet baby eats while you sit

So cute I could pinch with my mitt

Love hearing 'bout the new one

Hubby's junk not all that fun

Next time just send pictures of tit

Amy
  • Reply to this Message
  • Elyse116

humorous pictures
I can't believe no one had posted it already.

OMG, Shriva! Don't look down...there's...there's...a PENIS!!! shocked

  • Reply to this Message
  • mom2kande
I cant believe this is still open.
Maggie , You LOVE the avatarshocked

Photobucket
  • Reply to this Message

No comments: