Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Unintened Penis, Take 1

An old friend of DH's had a baby last year. She just sent an email with pictures of the baby. One of the pictures was of her breastfeeding.. A little surprising to dh, but no big deal. I was looking at the pictures again tonight, getting ready to reply when I caught something that we missed the first time. Her DF's penis is in full display in the picture!

We're not sure if we should say something or just keep quiet. I don't know if she just doesn't realize that its there or what. I almost want to say something to her, just to keep her from embarrassing herself by sending it to other people.

WWYD?

  • Reply to this Message
  • the overkill killer

it's hard to give advice without seeing the picture.

please scan it in and post it so we can be better judges devil

~*~Mommy to Michael and Lorelei~*~

  • Reply to this Message
  • My Blessed Babies 3
I'd probably just not say anything, that sounds pretty embarassing either way- I don't understand how she could not notice that before she sent it out. but....ummm...lets see the picture. silly j/k
Photobucket
  • Reply to this Message
  • RollerGirl
Are you sure it's a penis? There was a picture posted here a while back with a questionable item in it. It was thought to be anywhere from a crack pipe to a pepsi glass. Maybe it isn't what you think it is.
  • Reply to this Message
Click to learn more...
  • BillyJean71
How bout just reply back "Hey, what's that in the far right corner?"
  • Reply to this Message
  • AM mommmy
LMAO, my immediate thought was "post the picture" !!

Hmmm, well it's too late if they've sent it to lots of people. I thought at first I would say something, but since it's too late, probably not. Who took the picture if she was bf'ing and he was naked???

Karen
  • Reply to this Message
  • LoraineBartley

Email her and tell her thanks for sharing.. then tell her that your dhs is WAY bigger! LOL.

I can't believe you now know what his junk looks like!

  • Reply to this Message
  • Maya&ChloesMom
I love seeing BFing pics, so sweet. Anywho please post the pic so we can judge. devil Hmmm how close are you guys? If you are very close I would maybe say something.
Photobucket
  • Reply to this Message
  • BOBTHEBUILDER
I would ask what was showing in the picture. Why would someone take the picture of a someone breastfeeding with a naked man in the room? weird. who is taking the picture?

Lilypie Expecting a baby Ticker

Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker

Edited Apr-7 by BOBTHEBUILDER
  • Reply to this Message
  • LoraineBartley
Unless they had a tripod, I wonder who took the picture for them? I hope it wasn't one of their parents! Sheesh!
  • Reply to this Message
  • April_July
LOL, that is hilarious! It reminds me of the nipple episode on Seinfeld. silly I probably wouldn't say anything, it doesn't sound like they are too modest.
  • Reply to this Message
  • mommy2EmnC8

Post a link to the pic scanned into a random photobucket account. laugh Inquiring minds, ya know!

Elisa

  • Reply to this Message
  • travelfamily
Are you SURE it wasn't just a naked mole rat? I think you better post the pic so we can judge. Even for 5 minutes then you can delete it.
  • Reply to this Message
  • ChuckNorris*Fan
This thread means nothing without pics!! LOLwink
Cami
Losing weight to TTC a brother or sister for DS!!!


  • Reply to this Message
  • dmickey2878
Depending on how close you are, I might send a response back with something say ... "Be careful who you send Pic#xyz too. ;-)" That way they can look at it and figure it out and you don't have to actually say anything about it.
  • Reply to this Message
  • JoJoBOB1977
i want to see the pic! my friend sent me a pic with her boobies all exposed once (not breastfeeding). I did tell her because it was NASTY!

Once Trailor Trash, Now High Class!

  • Reply to this Message
  • amandaandkacy
He's taking the picture. And its 100% his penis. Its just a really awkward situation to be in!
  • Reply to this Message
  • the overkill killer

wait, so DF was taking the pic?

was there a mirror behind her?

you MUST MUST MUST share!

~*~Mommy to Michael and Lorelei~*~

  • Reply to this Message
  • BillyJean71
did he take the pic, not realizing his junk would be shown in a mirror??
  • Reply to this Message
  • Ben&JakesMum
I hope he was at least flacid. silly

Jake (August 22, 2000), Ben (March 3, 2004)

collage4.jpg picture by hdjaime

  • Reply to this Message

Not a mole rat!

A geoduck. Perhaps their pet geoduck was on the loose.

~amy

I'll be your best friend if you read my blog

http://isthiswhatyoudoallday.blogspot.com/

  • Reply to this Message
  • pandahugging fool
Oh my gosh, that is hilarious. I want to see this pictures. Black out eyes and boobs and give us a link!
  • Reply to this Message
  • LILLLILLY
I am not in any way near interested in seeing my friend's SO's junk. I would say "Is that a penis in the corner or are you just happy to e-mail me?" and then say "I want to see more pics of the baby and less of your DF's junk!."
Lil
  • Reply to this Message
Click to learn more...
  • Bubaloo&BabyToo

I'm so curious, but the link isn't working. I would probably mention something to my friend though. How embarassing!

I may have to stay up past my bedtime hoping you post a new link. devil

Randall

pregnancy calendar Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Reply to this Message
  • Eshave

OMG! How could she miss that? I am LMAO

I figured it would be just a shadow but there it is UP front and center. LOL

PhotobucketBabyNamey.com Name Badge

  • Reply to this Message
  • pjsmom31

Oh myshocked.

That is most certainly not a geoduck.

~Good luck with that one.

~amy

I'll be your best friend if you read my blog

http://isthiswhatyoudoallday.blogspot.com/

  • Reply to this Message
  • Bubaloo&BabyToo
Um, that's insane. How can you miss that?

Randall

pregnancy calendar Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Reply to this Message
  • BillyJean71
OMG, you've got to say something!
  • Reply to this Message
  • *Kbear*

For anyone interested since the link doesn't work, just go to Photobucket and search for the user
Awwwwkward.

Seriously how would you miss that?? It has to be a joke right?

Carrie
Kami 2-11-05
Tobias 9-28-06

Lilypie Expecting a baby Ticker

  • Reply to this Message
  • ~Cake~

shocked How could they not know??

LMAO!

~Cake~

DS 08~25~02
Hoping Cupcake sticks!!!!

  • Reply to this Message
  • BOBTHEBUILDER
ugh. erase everything after the awwwkward/ part and you can see the pic. yikes. the NBF did that on purpose. that was no accident. and he looks at full command to me. what a perv.

Lilypie Expecting a baby Ticker

Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker
  • Reply to this Message
  • girliemomX3

OMG!! Umm... yep, it's a penis!! LMAO!!

I would totally say something! She must have new mom brain! I would send it back, and say "you might want to edit this"

LOL... my dh would DIE if he did this!!

Photobucket
  • Reply to this Message
  • noahsmomjen91203
lmao. omg, you must tell us how this ends. I liked the "happy to email me" comment. oh boy, how embarassing.
  • Reply to this Message
  • momtopaige07
WTH! how in the world did your friend not see that in the picture she sent you.
Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker
  • Reply to this Message
  • Ben&JakesMum

It's not showing up, I just get Photobuckets home page.

Please try again for us sickosdevil

Jake (August 22, 2000), Ben (March 3, 2004)

collage4.jpg picture by hdjaime

  • Reply to this Message
  • juliek8

Wow! Maybe they clicked the wrong file when emailing it and thought it was a different pic they were sending...I always double check and look at the actual image I've attached. How close are you as friends? If it was a good friend I think I'd say something.

Please update us and let us know if you say anything!happy

Julie

Matthew-12/6/02.........Lauren-8/11/05................Camryn-11/30/06

Baby #4 due August 07, 2008!! Yay!

  • Reply to this Message
  • beachteach
I haven't read any replies, but I would TOTALLY say something!!! I would hope that a good friend would do the same for me, too. I'd probably word it, "The baby is beautiful....Just want you to know that we're seeing a bit more of Bob in this picture than he might want us to, though...."

  • Reply to this Message

HOLY CRAP? Ok, how in the world do you even get at the right angle to get a shot like that? Yikes!

Mel

BREASTFED BABY, STICK AROUND FOR THE SHOW!

  • Reply to this Message
  • Ben&JakesMum

Ok, My first instinct is to laugh my a$$ off but then I think, why the hell does he have a boner while watching his wife breastfeed thier newborn? And then to take a photo and send it? They would have HAD to have noticed that.

I am still laughing though laugh

Jake (August 22, 2000), Ben (March 3, 2004)

collage4.jpg picture by hdjaime

  • Reply to this Message
  • Maya&ChloesMom
shockedshockedshocked Ok after seeing the pic hell yeah I would say something. There is no way that was an accident! WTF!
Photobucket
  • Reply to this Message
  • 2boys+1inOct
I am a dirty, dirty girl!! I just laughed so hard that cinammon twist came out of my nose.

You have to say something to her. What if she forwards that to her mom?!
I'm looking for real advice to separate church, state and mcdonalds.
  • Reply to this Message
  • juliek8
Everyone is saying it is so obvious, but I'm guessing that is just a tiny little portion of the pic the OP zoomed in on so she could cut out baby and mom. The baby and mom are probably the main focus of the pic...this is just probably down at the bottom of the pic...am I right OP or is it really right there in your face??silly

Julie

Matthew-12/6/02.........Lauren-8/11/05................Camryn-11/30/06

Baby #4 due August 07, 2008!! Yay!

  • Reply to this Message
  • **Kooopons**

shockedOshockedH MshockedYshocked, um yeah, that's it.

Hmm, depending on how close you are, I'd probably try to send something a bit light hearted as some other posters mentioned.

I mean this could not have been intentional could it???

Thats crazy


Jen
SAHCCM to Luke

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
  • Reply to this Message
  • eyer81
OMFG I am dying over here...that picture!

I would probably reply with something like:

"Thanks for showing us a picture of your DC, and where he came from!"

ROFLMAO I am in hysterics!
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

  • Reply to this Message
  • ~Cake~
Maybe it was in the morning and he couldn't help it. silly

~Cake~

DS 08~25~02
Hoping Cupcake sticks!!!!

  • Reply to this Message
  • DomesticGoddess83

That is freaking hilarious!!! How could you not notice that? And why was he "hanging out" while taking pics of the new baby? I bet they've already sent the pics to lots of people. But either way you gotta tell them just in case no one has caught it....like you could miss it!! LMAO!

Sky- SAH Homeschooling Mama to dd 7, dd 5.5, ds 3, & dd 10 mo
  • Reply to this Message
  • BOBTHEBUILDER
but why would he have an erection while taking pictures of his girlfriend breastfeeding? And why is his penis outside his pants? What kind of person is this?

Lilypie Expecting a baby Ticker

Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker
  • Reply to this Message
  • WilsonMom4

OMG!!!! How could you not see that!!!

Good luck with whatever you decide to do!!

  • Reply to this Message
  • ChuckNorris*Fan
OMG!!!!!!
Cami
Losing weight to TTC a brother or sister for DS!!!


  • Reply to this Message
  • Maya&ChloesMom
I know she cropped the pic but come on they had to still notice that! lol
Photobucket
  • Reply to this Message
  • ChuckNorris*Fan
I go from thinking "perv" to laughing my butt off!
Cami
Losing weight to TTC a brother or sister for DS!!!


  • Reply to this Message
  • schwadette
THAT is hilarious! you definitely need to say something to her before she sends the picture out to more people!
  • Reply to this Message
  • 2boys+1inOct
"but why would he have an erection while taking pictures of his girlfriend breastfeeding? And why is his penis outside his pants? What kind of person is this?"

I don't know why, but this post cracked me up more than the picture itself. HAHAHAHAHA!!!
I'm looking for real advice to separate church, state and mcdonalds.
  • Reply to this Message
  • 2boys+1inOct
Also, it should be noted that right now, someone is clicking on the report thread function, and all our fun will go poof.
I'm looking for real advice to separate church, state and mcdonalds.
  • Reply to this Message
  • *Kbear*
Maybe they were getting ready to dtd and the baby woke up and wanted to eat? Then they decided it would be a great opportunity for a picture and just didn't think about his little friend?

Carrie
Kami 2-11-05
Tobias 9-28-06

Lilypie Expecting a baby Ticker

  • Reply to this Message
  • Rez0
"but why would he have an erection while taking pictures of his girlfriend breastfeeding? And why is his penis outside his pants? What kind of person is this?"

I don't know why, but this post cracked me up more than the picture itself. HAHAHAHAHA!!!

Me too, I'm dyin' over here! lmao laugh
  • Reply to this Message
  • amandaandkacy
DH has tried to call her twice. No answer either time. They were really close in high school, but haven't kept in very close contact since then. DH still considers her a good friend. We've never met the guy.
  • Reply to this Message
I'm with the rest of the gals... how in the heck does someone miss that? It has to be a joke? Sick... but maybe??? I mean with the baby in the picture it's just so not funny but... I dont even know? ew? Say something!!!

Photobucket

Lilypie 1st Birthday PicLilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

  • Reply to this Message
  • DrivingMissCrazy

OMFG- There is no mistaking that. WTH? Who would do that? I would send her an email but I would probably not be too kind. Something like "You know, I know we are good friends but I should tell you right now that I didn't realize you were an exhibitionist of your df's penis. To each her own but I honestly did not need visual proof."

http://www.GlitterMaker.com/ - Glitter Graphics
Lilypie 4th Birthday Ticker

  • Reply to this Message
  • juliek8
Did they send the pic on April fool's? Weird!!

Julie

Matthew-12/6/02.........Lauren-8/11/05................Camryn-11/30/06

Baby #4 due August 07, 2008!! Yay!

  • Reply to this Message
  • pandahugging fool
I literally laughed out loud when I saw that. Thank you so much OP for actually having the guts to post that!

PS - That's the closest I've come to one of those in a loooooooong time. I think you made my day. ;)
  • Reply to this Message
Click to learn more...
  • Mommy2SE
OMG!!!!! That's horrible!!!!! My husband doesn't walk around nude or get woodies while watching me breastfeed, but if for some odd freak accident he took a picture where his willy played a supporting role and I sent it to friends and family....I would be mortified!!!! He would be too and I doubt we would have any family dinners for a loooong time, too embarrassing.
Photobucket
  • Reply to this Message
  • FlorenciaX
I can't stop laughing. grin I showed my husband the photo and he's outraged. shocked

Um, do they clip a lot of coupons? 'Cause it's pretty hard not to notice an erection in your baby pictues!
  • Reply to this Message
  • yw's2+babyin'05

That is def a pecker!!

and ditto this post

"Ok, My first instinct is to laugh my a$$ off but then I think, why the hell does he have a boner while watching his wife breastfeed thier newborn? And then to take a photo and send it? They would have HAD to have noticed that.

I am still laughing though laugh"

SiggyMarch2008

Yvette; Mommy of Jyssica 5/11/1989, Kyle 11/28/1998

& Haydn 12/30/2005

  • Reply to this Message
  • DrivingMissCrazy

And just also, I know some people are going to say on here that they could dtd while dc is in the room, could dtd while dc was looking at them and whatever but wth kind of man could maintain an erection while looking at his baby breastfeeding LONG enough to go get a camera, turn it on, and get a picture? The moment has passed dude, LET IT GO! Its been said before but it needs to be said again, WTH?

http://www.GlitterMaker.com/ - Glitter Graphics
Lilypie 4th Birthday Ticker

  • Reply to this Message
  • gwotn
LMAO! I would say something....and never let them live it down. laugh

Glenda

Life is a journey and only you hold the map.


Edited Apr-7 by gwotn
  • Reply to this Message
  • Sarcasm-Is-Free

I don't think that we can properly advise you without first seeing the photo! devil Come on just for a minute. Please, just the tip? Nobody needs to know, I really want to!!!! DOn't you want to make me happy?

I wonder if that is an accurate recap of how they got the baby???

YOu did say her DF right? I really need to see the pic! I'm trying to figure out how a pic of her nursing the baby has her DF's penis in the shot wink

Melissa (formerly 3men&1lil'lady)

Proud mommy

DD 7~06

DS 8~04, DS 9~00, DS 12~95

  • Reply to this Message
  • pandahugging fool
I would like to add that that bad boy is aimed just right. It's like he's going in for the kill!
  • Reply to this Message
  • jill0312
LOLOLOLOL That was hilarious!!! LOLOLOLOL
  • Reply to this Message
  • Finn&Esme's Mommy
This is officially my favorite thread ever.


-Bridget-
Mom to Finnegan Seamus 11.03.06
and Esme Violet 3.31.08
  • Reply to this Message
  • Mom2JP&Noah

PhotobucketPhotobucket

I seriously just peed my pants. This whole thread is too funny. That is definitely a penis in the picture. So gross that he had wood when she was breastfeeding. I love the "where his willy plays a supporting role" comment. I started crying I was laughing so hard. I needed a good laugh, thanks!

  • Reply to this Message
  • Bailey Jo's mom
This is great! I haven't laughed this hard in forever!!! I've gotta know what she said when you told her. Have you talked to her yet?!

"supporting roll" LAMO!!!

shockedshockedshockedshocked
  • Reply to this Message
  • Sarcasm-Is-Free

Ok, My first instinct is to laugh my a$$ off but then I think, why the hell does he have a boner while watching his wife breastfeed thier newborn? And then to take a photo and send it? They would have HAD to have noticed that.

OMG! LMAO!!! This sums it all up for me!

My DH never got hard watching me nurse. I would reply to teh email with the picture and say "so eaxactly how big is DF's di@k? I can't quite tell by the pic. oh and tell him thanks for the salute!

Melissa (formerly 3men&1lil'lady)

Proud mommy

DD 7~06

DS 8~04, DS 9~00, DS 12~95

  • Reply to this Message
  • momto2finally

LOL. I read your OP wrong the first time. I read 'ds" not "DF". Oh good lord, that does change things. LMAO!!

I think your DH needs to call his friend out about sending a pic of his JUNK! LOL!!

Kerry, mom to 2 great kids

Kyran 11-30-03 & Charnai 1-5-93

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
  • Reply to this Message
  • Sarcasm-Is-Free

PLEASE let this end up on MDU! Please! This thread deserves it's own blog and a shrine to show off the pic! LMAO!!!!

Melissa (formerly 3men&1lil'lady)

Proud mommy

DD 7~06

DS 8~04, DS 9~00, DS 12~95

  • Reply to this Message
  • WilsonMom4
The pic is funny!! I am still laughing out loud!!

BUT I also think it is TOOOO funny how we all just HAD to see that pic to get the right idea!! LOL!!!! LOL!!! Dh thinks I am crazy!!
  • Reply to this Message

WTF? shocked Who does that!?!!!

~~~~~Allyson~~~~~

DS #1 7-24-04

DS #2 7-21-07

  • Reply to this Message
  • April_July

Write her back and say, "Awww, I love the pictures of your precious baby, but my favorite was the head shot!"

  • Reply to this Message
  • mom2brayden&bailey
LMAO! I would say something....and never let them live it down.

Totally what I was thinking!

If it were one of my friends I could never call, I'd be laughing way too hard to make any sort of sense. Just send an email saying something like "Thanks...but no thanks!"

Eeeeeewwwwww.....my eyes!

This is the funniest thread in the history of BBC!

valerie

Brayden 02-25-04

Bailey 06-08-07

  • Reply to this Message
','300','250','2','1',1076596,552959,'0','326');" onmouseout="if(typeof(prRoll)=='function')prBExit(event);">','300','250','2','2',1076596,553065,'0','326');" onmouseout="if(typeof(prRoll)=='function')prBExit(event);">
  • pandahugging fool
Head shot!Hysterical

I am way to immature for this thread!
  • Reply to this Message
  • punkin's mama 01
Maybe this is the same dude who had the boner in the prom picture. silly
  • Reply to this Message
  • EverybodyLovesRita
I just showed the picture to my husband (who is also laughing his butt off at this) and we can't figure out the angle. Was he laying down? Seated accross from her? I mean ... the dang thing is casting a SHADOW. Maybe we need to get the ladies from the photography board to take a look at this.


- Rita
Jack 04/18/05
Tom 11/29/06
*formerly ritaped*

  • Reply to this Message
  • The Football Widow
So, uhem, the dad is lying on his back? -- just trying to get the layout here....he's needs to take some classes from Wendy!

My guess is that the baby woke up too before they could dtd. I guess junior is ensuring that there are no siblings any time soon, lol.



MLG
http://slowcookercollection.blogspot.comdr

previously known as mylittlegoose
  • Reply to this Message
  • Sarcasm-Is-Free

I am crying with laughter right now LOL!

Melissa (formerly 3men&1lil'lady)

Proud mommy

DD 7~06

DS 8~04, DS 9~00, DS 12~95

  • Reply to this Message
  • cassidyanna

Write her back and say, "Awww, I love the pictures of your precious baby, but my favorite was the head shot!"

OMG......that is the funniest comment!!! My hubby is watching the KU game and had to come see what I was laughing about. I wonder if she mass emailed the photo. Her grandparents will love it!!!shocked

  • Reply to this Message
  • Finn&Esme's Mommy
I mean ... the dang thing is casting a SHADOW.

Oh, good lord... I am dying here!


-Bridget-
Mom to Finnegan Seamus 11.03.06
and Esme Violet 3.31.08
  • Reply to this Message
  • mi*vida*loca
Best thread EVER!!!! LMAO I can't stop laughing.
Nikki

ChloeBellasMomma's Avatar

  • Reply to this Message
  • ~*~Michele~*~

shocked OMG!!!!

I'm totally LMBO right now...hilarious!!!

formerly known as lovemy2boys+1girl

bow tag
  • Reply to this Message
  • mi*vida*loca
I mean ... the dang thing is casting a SHADOW.

Oh, good lord... I am dying here!

Stop I can't breathe!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LMAO

Nikki

ChloeBellasMomma's Avatar

  • Reply to this Message
  • 3girls4Tara
You should highlight the penis and mail her the pic back (anon of course) She will be embarassed but at least she won't have to explain anything to anyone.

That is kinda funny. Maybe he was "taking care of himself" and she likes to watch?

I would be mortified though!

~*~Tara~*~Mommy to 3 Princesses!

http://3girls4tara.blogspot.com

  • Reply to this Message
  • CherryBlossomKokeshi
Ok - I've laughed at a lot of things on BB, but this one takes the cake! NO doubt that he is either 1) turned on by mama bf, or 2) got interrupted before they could dtd. Either way, he happened to have a camera close by and could still stand at attention? Weird angle too - I agree. You HAVE to tell her...and I love the pp comment about seeing some of df's head in the pic. lol I'd never forget this thread!!
  • Reply to this Message
  • BOBTHEBUILDER
ya'll, this is sooo wrong. SMH!shocked

Lilypie Expecting a baby Ticker

Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker
  • Reply to this Message
  • lessthangraceful

ROFL Maybe they DID send it out to everyone. Now they've realized it and that's why they won't answer the phone.

  • Reply to this Message
  • lisadoll93

OMG!!! I just spit on myself.

Dh- what are you looking at?

Me- another man's penis.

Photobucket
  • Reply to this Message
  • mandalu2
OMG! I SO needed a good laugh tonight, thanks OP!
  • Reply to this Message

No comments: