Saturday, August 9, 2008

Turf War Page 9

Amy I commend you for coming out and saying that, that's it!

-Sarah

Photobucket

  • Snarky McHeathen

Actually, Amy was not the only one who talked about Charity.

Everyone knows that I don't like Charity, which is fine because I doubt very much that she likes me. Whatever. We don't have to like one another. I find her condescending to mothers who work outside the home and I find her politics unpleasant. I'm sure there are things about me that she can't stand. And that's frickin' fine.

We're all adults here (some more adult than others) and we should be able to say things face to face. I didn't post ANYTHING on that thread that I have not already said directly to Charity. I wear my big girl panties and I can take the heat and stand behind what I say.

What bothers me is that Kristen feels the need to make veiled comments against a group of women (the McB!tches as she and her crew seem to feel the need to refer to us) that have done her no wrong. If Kristen has an issue with a certain person whether it be me or anyone else, be woman enough to say it to me and not make snide comments against a whole group of people who have not done anything except be friends with one another.

Oh, and if Charity wants to know what was said, I'll be happy to repeat it if she cares to hear it. But I doubt she does. For whatever my thoughts are on Charity, at least she's uprfront with her feelings and doesn't play these bullsh!t games.



Daniella & Sloane



Photobucket


Edited 2:39 PM by Snarky McHeathen

  • BouncingBengals
Gosh! I'm so heat exhausted and dizzy right now that I really can't think of anything else to say.


Amy, thanks for owning up. That, I can respect.


Back to the couch I go.

  • JilliYUM

wait, wait, wait -- i also spoke ill of charity and i would be happy to repeat my statements. actually, it is all the same stuff i posted on the orbs thread. i would have gladly 'confessed' this earlier but i just found this thread.

interstingly, krisitn also had some negative comments to make about charity. i wonder if she was going to include that in her confessional?

krisitn, my interactions with you were very respectful and i thought that was very clear. i cannot understand why you would want to make charity feel like everyone was speaking badly about her -- that was so not even the case.

as for you, brandy, for a while i just thought it was the diet medicine turning you into an untable b*tch but now i realize that is your nature. you are, in fact, one of the most un christian woman i have ever had an interaction with. i feel bad for you and worse fo your children.

Jillian

Photobucket


  • tweetiekrs

Whoa. Hold the boat. You guys can talk all the $hit you want to/about me, but why are you harping on Brandy now? That's ridiculous. As I said - some people here are allowed to state their opinions with no recourse. Others, like myself and Brandy, aren't allowed that same freedom.

Good luck to you all raising your April babies. We'll just have to agree to disagree and be done with this.

collinbrutussiggiecopy.jpg picture by tweetiekrs


  • Jessln2000
My thoughts on this whole situation is that NONE OF US are right. And none of us are in a clique, no matter what people may think. We are all just women, with completely different personalities, raising our children (who all happen to be the same age). We come here to talk to other women and get helpful advice, and YES there will always be that one (or ten) person that you don't get along with. Such is life my friends. The main thing is to remember that none of us are alike. We don't always believe the same things. We don't raise our children the same. We may feel some are weak while others are strong, but all in all we are just a bunch of crazy women, searching for friendship, compassion and support for each other while we go through this crazy thing called parenthood.

Photobucket
Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

  • click here

Jillian and Adrienne BOTH, you guys can kiss my a$$. There is no reason to bring my religion into this. You guys could USE a little religion if you ask me.

You guys are ugly to the bone and your entire Yuku board has had a chance to see that. I won't even give you the advantage of reporting your nasty posts because I want people to see your true colors. I can be true to myself, can you?

And look at yourself Jillian, your own friends have made fun of you behind your back because of the way you spell. Go and read your post!! I feel sorry for YOUR children. Will they be as smart as you? Come on, woman.

I've had enough of you nasty b!tches. Game on.

You guys are known for being the biggest bunch of effin rejects that are KNOWN for making yourselves out to be some hot a$$es. Have you seen the pictures of yourselves?!

Need some diet pills????

You wanna f*ck with my religion, you're gonna get f*cked with in return. No one, NO ONE tells me how to live my d*mn life. Not even a bunch of so-called "popular" internet losers.


  • click here

Har har, we're hott.

NOT!

Go look in the mirror. And don't EVER call me a hottie again when you pass me a note Adrienne. ::shudders::

Go shave your area rug.

B!tches.

ETA: the E on note


Edited 3:50 PM by click here

  • click here

If I'm gonna be called an unChristian, I'm atleast gonna live up to it.

Adrienne, your blog making fun of whoever it is that spells "cheerios" "cherrios" is ironic. Your elliipsis only has two dots. When you throw rocks, don't live in a glass house, babe.

http://alliesmommy.blogspot.com/

Must be mad because I keep mispelling. Crucify me! LMAO!!


Edited 3:55 PM by click here

  • JilliYUM

oh, brandy:

i could care less that i have typos in these posts. i actually have 4 degrees and my children smart enough that they will some day employ your sons.

i would care about your comments, but i have never been a fan of white trash.

Jillian

Photobucket


  • click here

Ahem, typo!

"couldn't care less"

LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Proud to be white trash then. Who gives a fug?


  • click here

I'm so hawt, I'm so smart, I've got 4 degrees but refuse to capitalize a sentence.

Oh pleeeeeeeeeeeeease woman. Go back to school.

Three of those degrees didn't help.


  • RedMcSizzle
Oh for the love of God. This is what it has come to? This is just too bad. Now is a good time for people to start using the ignore button on each other. When does this site explode again?

-Anna-
Mama to Ellie O.: 4-24-07 and Jack Edward edd: 12-12-08
9 Picture Frame  frame picture

  • JilliYUM

laughing b/c you are pitiful! laughing harder b/c your name is brandy.

Jillian

Photobucket


  • click here

Oh, so now we're getting into what our mamas named us?

lol.....Did you learn to do that your 3rd or 4th degree?

My mama would b!tch slap your nasty mouth. Sounds like you need to be slapped around. Come down to my neck of da woods where we have no degrees and go based off good ole common sense. Ever hearda that chit?

Grow up Miss 4 degrees. You asked for me to bring it on. You beeeeeeegged for it. Now you got me.


  • click here
Capitalize your sentence, JilliYUCK. Your friends are making fun of you behind your back.

  • JilliYUM

still laughing.

go chew on some of your magic diet pills.

btw, i will never capitalize and it will always remind me of your skany ass.

Jillian

Photobucket


  • click here

Skany? Is that like the new skinny?

I took 17 diet pills. Get over it, stalker.


  • click here
I can lose weight, you can't grow a new face.

  • RedMcSizzle
Okay, I'm actually LOLing now at your responses to one another. You're both pretty funny. Nasty, but funny. Like some snotty 14 year old girls in a slap fight.

I would like to know who is making fun of Jillian behind her back?


-Anna-
Mama to Ellie O.: 4-24-07 and Jack Edward edd: 12-12-08
9 Picture Frame  frame picture

actually, the sknay thing struck me as really funny!!

okay, i am off to the club..............

Jillian

Photobucket


  • click here

It is pretty comical. Like I can change my f*ckin name, come on!!!!!!!!!!!

I've actually gotta go and do some real life things, unlike play with strangers on BabyCenter, so if anyone needs me, you can contact me via NBBC.

I'm not checking this stupid thread unless I need to come and stand up for myself again.

And I obviously don't have a problem doing that.

~Randy (since Brandy is a white trash name) Man I know some girls this neck of the woods that would skin somebody for sayin that! LOL!!!!!


  • BCLauraP

Ladies, this thread is being locked pending review of Community Guidelines by your regular Moderator. Thanks.

Laura Pope
Community Moderator
laura.pope@babycenter.com

No comments: