Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Discusting Teacher!

We just got back from my dds open house. School starts tomorrow. I could not believe her teacher! She is disgusting! She was dressed in a very very short dress

like this....

free image hosting

I am serious!!! Not the exact one, but very very similar. She was very nice. At one point she said
"I love the kids, but I don't do well with the parents. If you have to talk to me it is best to do so by email" shockedshockedshocked

She had these stilettoes on and could barely walk across the room. I just really do not want my daughter wanting to act like her. My dd wants to be like every single one of her teachers.

Not much I can do about it. It just irks me! YES, this is a real post.

Angie

  • Reply to this Message
  • mommy2B07

As a teacher I would ask that you not judge her by her dress. Usually teachers dress very differently for school than they do for Meet and Greet. Remember.....it's not her appearance that matters....it's her TEACHING ability.

She may not have approved of your attire either.


Edited 4:52 PM by mommy2B07
  • Reply to this Message
  • deaniesue

I think the dress is cute (what did it look like in front?)......maybe could have been a bit more modest but disgusting?

I think most teachers feel that way about parents. I don't think she meant it in a rude way. Truly email is the best way to get a hold of most teachers. Conference times are full of meetings, etc. and they are teaching during the rest of the day.

  • Reply to this Message
  • JlovesElmo

I dont see that dress as being very very short.....

Photobucket Photobucket
  • Reply to this Message
  • bean and her sprouts
I don't see anything wrong with it. A meet and greet is probably the most adult interaction she'll get throughout the year. She probably wanted to look great - so maybe she overdid it a little, but she's not the first person to overdress for an event. I'm sure she just wanted to look nice.

Betty

  • Reply to this Message
  • Zippitydoodah
I don't get disgusting from a short dress? Don't judge so quickly! Maybe she is an awesome teacher and maybe she felt she needed to dress up for this meet and greet and didn't pick the best outift. Oh well. Stuff happens. Give her a chance to see what she's really like.

It's hard to stand on shifting sand...I am saved, from this moment on.
  • Reply to this Message
  • Stivey
I think it's a little inappropriate for a meet your teacher night since those nights are usually about getting to know the kids BUT I would not judge her on that one dress.
  • Reply to this Message
  • iamtoni78
Her attire wouldn't have bothered me....the "i don't do well with parents, its best to email me" would have sent me over the edge.
sig
  • Reply to this Message
  • mommy2Sis&Pris
I always remember a preschool teacher at the Christmas program one year. She had on hat was obviously an expensive outfit of a sleeveless V neck sweater and tan leather (nice) pants.

When she bent one way to help the kids, the entire audience got flashed. When she knelt down in front of the kids, we all got to see a good bit of her thong.

She was a very nice, attractive girl and great teacher. Maybe just not the besy wardrobe choice for the Baptist church wink

*


http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wvkCdQE/">
http://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt/t/wvkCdQE/weight.png">>

  • Reply to this Message
  • CherryPinkCat

I certainly hope I never have to meet one of my son's teachers ho dogging around in a professional situation wearing a backless dress and stiletto heels.

Love the part about how she doesn't do well with parents.....just email her....lol.


Edited 4:59 PM by CherryPinkCat
  • Reply to this Message
  • Zippitydoodah
I have to think back on some of the stupid things I have worn in the past (and so have you!) and wonder if just maybe she picked the wrong outfit. Maybe she worded what she said wrong and didn't mean it the way it came out. I know I do that all the time! Give the poor teacher a break!

It's hard to stand on shifting sand...I am saved, from this moment on.
  • Reply to this Message
  • Florinna
If she was wearing a dress and stilettos my first thought would be that she's probably going out with her bf/fiancee/dh afterward... for cryin out loud until you see her dressing like that every morning when you drop the kids off, stop judging her.
  • Reply to this Message
  • mommy2Sis&Pris
I would venture a guess that she is single and childless.

*


http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wvkCdQE/">
http://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt/t/wvkCdQE/weight.png">>

  • Reply to this Message
  • gjdmom324

I can see where you would think that extremely high heels might be questionable, but not disgusting. I dressed differently for Parents' Night than I did for daily teaching. Recess duty is hard to do in heels!

Although she may not have phrased it correctly, I understand what she is saying about being better with children than with adults. I think this is true of many teachers, and I know it was true for me. I am much more comfortable in front of 100 children than I would be in front of 10 adults.

Try to give her a chance and remember that as much as your DD might idolize her teachers, you are still the most influential role model.

  • Reply to this Message
  • JlovesElmo

disgusting is a really nasty thing to call the teacher!

Hope you never wore anything that someone else thought was disgusting......

Photobucket Photobucket
  • Reply to this Message
  • April_July
As a teacher, I find both the outfit (esp. for open house) and the comment about parents (yikes!) unprofessional. There's probably a reason she doesn't get along with parents, KWIM? And you're right, young children are impressionable. Your dd is going to be spending a lot of time with this woman and she is supposed to be a role model. Not to mention, if you already have a bad feeling about her, it's not going to be a pleasant year for you. School has just begun. Can you request to have your dd moved to another class? Most principals would honor such a request for valid reasons (which you have IMO). Please update!
  • Reply to this Message
  • GEH927
Is she new to teaching? Did she just graduate from college? It sounds like maybe she just needs to learn what's appropriate/inappropriate for these situations. I wouldn't judge her yet, but I would have been a little suspicious of those things too.

Sue

Grace 09/27/2003

Sophia 03/23/2006

  • Reply to this Message
  • FooFooLaRoo
I'm a teacher and although the comment about parents was interesting, I think it is sad that a parent would automatically disregard any and all possible positive furture interaction based on one wardrobe choice.

I know you probably didn't think about it OP, but that was not a very nice thing to say about a person who has dedicated her life to teaching children, dealing with uptight, judgemental parents for little pay and hardly any recognition. Perhaps just put that in perspective before you sit there and bash her......
  • Reply to this Message
  • Emma'sMommyFeb13

That dress is gorgeous !! Where is it being sold ???

As far as the teacher goes...I'm not sure what you expect teachers to wear but if she is "younger" that would explian her choice of attire. I know even in my work circles I dress alot more trendy / funky / "risque" then some of the older people I work with but I dont think I ever look "disgusting". Nor do I think that of the women who are wearing an obviously "out dated" pant or skirt suit that they obviously love and makes them feel good about themselves. Why ? Because it isnt about me.

I wouldnt worry about it OP ....as long as she isnt teaching the kids to "dance the pole" I'm sure it'll be just fine!

CANADA'S WONDERLAND 2008

Rollercoasterwithmommy-1.jpg picture by eblurton

?

Eloise & Emma - February 13th 2006

preview image

  • Reply to this Message
  • ETxMomto2

I'm with the pp, don't worry about it until she dresses like this during regular school hours. I've never seen any of our elem teachers dress like this but most of our teachers are too old to be dressing like this, most if not all are married and our principal would have asked her to go home and change if she was seen dressing like this.

However, if the teacher is younger, fresh out of college I could completely see one dressing like this, especially if your meet the teacher was on a Friday like ours is, she was probably going out afterwards.

East Texas Mom ~ Sheri
  • Reply to this Message

She is younger. Around 34-35 I would say. Much younger than the other teachers who all looked to be in their 50s. I do dress horrible. I admit it. I myself look like a frumpy SAHM (Which I am) I just did not want my daughter to get a glimpse of her teachers breast! Seriously they were hanging out. She also had her email on the papers she gave us to take home. It was an official email like something .gov.schools on the end. She had marked that out (but we could still see it) and put another email. A yahoo account! When I called the school to ask the email they told me the official email and not the yahoo. So which is it. So what teacher uses yahoo? Who on earth makes their email mrsamandabowling@YAHOO.com ??? YAHOO? For a teacher!?!?!


Edited 5:15 PM by ^*2Kidz4us*^
  • Reply to this Message
  • Momma_Chick
I love to see teachers dressed to the 10s!

It's rare, but when you do see 'em, everyone does a double-take and I can guarantee you the kids pay attention a lot more, which isn't a bad thing.




  • Reply to this Message
  • JlovesElmo

the email thing is odd....she should be using the schools email....

probably shouldnt have posted her email here tho...lmao

Photobucket Photobucket
  • Reply to this Message
  • luvbeingnewmom

I can totally understand where the OP is coming from. There's a time and place for that kind of attire, and an open house at a school is NOT it. I wouldn't think twice about someone wearing that elsewhere, but at school (or church!) it's not appropriate. One can still dress trendy and young without looking inappropriate.

Her comment, however, would really concern me more. Young, new, whatever, that was unprofessional and I would have questioned her about it.

Kim

ds 05/07/03

dd c-section scheduled for 9/25/08

babies

  • Reply to this Message
  • stacnj

ITA with you April_July. She lacked professionalism. I am a nurse I and would never in a million years say, "Hi, I'm going to be your nurse today and I am really good and getting your medications together, but I hate having to help my patients go to the bathroom." What kind of message is that sending to my patient?

You chose to be a teacher and dealing with parents is part of the job. The end. Outfit inappropriate. And yes, she may have been going out that evening, but I am sure that there was a bathroom nearby that she could have changed in.

Photobucket

  • Reply to this Message
  • CherryPinkCat

Should we be on troll patrol here?

  • Reply to this Message
  • mi*mundo*es*mi*hija

I remember dreading Parent Nights. It was so nerve-wracking. I knew I was putting myself out there for the (few that would actually come) parents. This would make their opinions of me, whether true or not. From that I had to live up to it or change their minds. Really, my job was to teach. Ideally what the parents thought of me as a person should not have come in to play. If the children came out of the school year having met or exceeded the standards, then, yes I did my job. If I helped promote growth and advancement educationally, socially (yes I had to teach manners and social norms too), nurtured little minds, and helped to create happy people, I did my job. Regardless of the clothing I wore....I DID MY JOB.

I hope that as the school year moves forward, you will see that she is indeed a good teacher, and your child is doing well with her. I also hope that you do not poison your child against her teacher because you mouth off about her.

Teaching is damn hard work and there are so many expectations with so little resource and accolades available. Please respect that.

  • Reply to this Message
  • JlovesElmo

very possibly cherry.....i was kinda wondering that myself.

send out the "troll" dogs to sniff around!

Photobucket Photobucket
  • Reply to this Message
  • *~The H2O Below~*
Knowing what I know about elelmentary IT and email servers, the yahoo will be the only email she has that she can access from home and work 24/7. Ds had one teacher not have email for 4 months that was school based.
Photobucket
  • Reply to this Message
  • ^*2Kidz4us*^

I probably should not have posted her email here, but I do not even care. I do not care who emails her. She isn't going to know it is me anyway. It could 19 other parents who have a kid in her class.

  • Reply to this Message
  • CherryPinkCat

There's a time and place for everything, Mi Mundo.

And I'm still wondering about this thread....why did OP post the teacher's email here?

  • Reply to this Message
  • Emma'sMommyFeb13

Maybe she cant access her work email from home? Who knows...I just think you are being too judgemental without sufficient reason. If the school hired her then I am sure she is qualified to do her job.

As for doing things via email.....could this be a school policy that they have been asked to "mask" as personal preference? I know I like to do most things via email vs in person or by phone because there is a record of what was said /done. If there is ever an issue in the future everyone would be able to look back at the paper trail and see who, if anyone, did anything wrong or not appropriate.

I am also sure it doesnt mean you cannot approach her if you feel the need but perhaps she is trying to circumvent the "less important" stuff leaving her free to deal with all the really important things teachers have to work on.

CANADA'S WONDERLAND 2008

Rollercoasterwithmommy-1.jpg picture by eblurton

?

Eloise & Emma - February 13th 2006

preview image

  • Reply to this Message
  • my2lilbugs23
I smell a smell that is very smelly.. What could it be?
Photobucket
  • Reply to this Message
  • April_July

Oh no! Is that her real e-mail? shockedshockedshocked

  • Reply to this Message
  • deaniesue

She is younger. Around 34-35 I would say. Much younger than the other teachers who all looked to be in their 50s. I do dress horrible. I admit it. I myself look like a frumpy SAHM (Which I am) I just did not want my daughter to get a glimpse of her teachers breast! Seriously they were hanging out. She also had her email on the papers she gave us to take home. It was an official email like something .gov.schools on the end. She had marked that out (but we could still see it) and put another email. A yahoo account! When I called the school to ask the email they told me the official email and not the yahoo. So which is it. So what teacher uses yahoo? Who on earth makes their email FAKE TEACHER'S EMAIL ??? YAHOO? For a teacher!?!?!

shocked

If you are not a troll you are certainly a piece of work. Seriously.

  • Reply to this Message
  • CherryPinkCat

someone wanted to PO the teachers on the BHB today.

lol...I have a few good pics to post here, but I don't want to get banned..again.

  • Reply to this Message
  • *~The H2O Below~*
I sure hope it's not her real email and name or that Angie is not your name. It's parents like you who make teachers love their kids and hate their parents.


Photobucket
  • Reply to this Message
  • twoblueshoes

Oh, that's nice. Posting someone's private email, that they gave you so you can contact them about your child's education, on a public message board where any freak can get it. Kudos, OP! You're a winner! (She probably can't access the work email from home so she was just trying to be nice - way to go!)

  • Reply to this Message
  • deaniesue

YES, this is a real post.

Dang. I should have caught that. Isn't that the troll mantra?

I'm also guessing you set up the email account to see how many people would email you so you could laugh and laugh.


Edited 5:28 PM by deaniesue
  • Reply to this Message

How interesting that you have only been here three days and you are already stirring up controversy. Also, you should delete her personal Yahoo email from your post, that is disgusting IMO. Good luck to your daughter this school year.

Photobucket
  • Reply to this Message
  • 2princes+1princess
Ok who is/has emailed the teacher? You know someone will or has already?
  • Reply to this Message
  • mi*mundo*es*mi*hija

Cherry,

I certainly agree, and it is part of the reason I am SAH to be with my own kids. I am not in agreement with the current system (California's to be exact) and I would internalize my work when I taught. I can't imagine coming home and being fresh and available for my LO's after a day with Parents and Admin to deal with. I love working with the kids, and setting out to make a plan for each and every one's educational growth. The demographic I worked with was socio-economically low and certainly needier. I am sure it would take away from my own kids....at some point I may return, but it may take financial desperation on our part or an overhaul on the system.

  • Reply to this Message
  • venusthrow
I don't think the outfit is disgusting. Maybe if she looked good in it and I feel not so um cute because I am 5 months pregnant. But it does seem inappropriate for everyday. I would give the teacher the benefit of the doubt and see what happens the next couple of weeks.

I would find that comment about not getting along with the parents, very unnerving. I don't have a child that is school age but I do think that communication between teachers and parents is very important and if there is something about her that affects that then I would have a problem
Mandy

Mom to a beautiful little girl born 10/20/2006
and little dancing bean due 01/06/2009

Photobucket
  • Reply to this Message
  • BlingX4

Okay... so who's emailing the teacher the link to this?

I love that dress. She probably had something to do after the meet the teacher night... b/c you know... <<>> teachers have lives outside of the classroom!

maybe she just lost some weight and fit back into that dress... and didn't have anything else in her new size. Maybe she didn't realize how revealing some would think it was. WHO KNOWS AND WHO CARES!

Trust me, if you have little boys in the classroom they'll pay more attention at least.

  • Reply to this Message
  • *~The H2O Below~*
I'm thinking it over and I think you dd has the perfect role model - a teacher who is honest, caring, and loves her job. It's either that or a mom who backstabs, creates controversy (real or imagined), malicious, and is all around "disgusting" name calling woman.

I'd pick the teacher any day.


Photobucket
  • Reply to this Message
  • Irish128

Fashion sense has nothing to do with teaching skills.

Perhaps she thought she'd impress parents & then go out after the open house w/ her co-workers.

(besides, don't you have an avitar w/ the Duggars in it? HER hair OFFENDS me.) wink

Mary

Mama to: Ian, Macy, and Jackson

Photobucket

  • Reply to this Message
  • ChuckNorris*Fan
OP: you are one idiotic poster for posting that teacher's real email!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Cami
W:
March 22, 2006

Where is human nature so weak as in the bookstore? Henry Ward Beecher
  • Reply to this Message
  • CherryPinkCat

This is definitely a STINKY thread.....the OP could have easily just left us with the "fact" that the teacher had a Yahoo email acct. There was no reason to post the actual email address.

We all know that a Yahoo email acct. ends in @yahoo.com

  • Reply to this Message
  • Irish128

P.S. You've been reported for posting someone ELSE's personal email.

Shame, shame.

Mary

Mama to: Ian, Macy, and Jackson

Photobucket

  • Reply to this Message
  • DaySleeper
Please folks! Let's not get this thing deleted until I get the name of the store I can buy that dress at. Thanks laugh
  • Reply to this Message
  • CherryPinkCat
As long as your not showing up at my son's parent-teacher conference in it, DaySleeper.

Edited 5:37 PM by CherryPinkCat
  • Reply to this Message
  • K&P'smom

If she was young enough to pull it off I see nothing wrong with it.Dd's teacher was dressed similar at orientation.

BreAnna

Kayla 8/10/01

Peyton 3/27/07

  • Reply to this Message
  • deaniesue
It is a gorgeous dress - man if I had the body for it I'd wear it EVERYWHERE! I'd be at the playground in it, McDonald's, lounging by the pool...........
  • Reply to this Message
  • MamaBear2A&E
In case this whole thing is for real...remember that this poster's innocent daughter is the one who will suffer if this thread is forwarded to the teacher....she's the one who may have to still deal with this teacher every day. Just sayin.
  • Reply to this Message
  • Sugar Pants
i wondered when someone was going to pick up the duggars as the avi pick.
  • Reply to this Message
  • Edit this Message
  • Delete this Message
  • Not the Mama

I highly doubt that is really a teacher's email address. It was so obvious how she put that out there. The troll OP set up that email to start drama and see what kind of emails she would receive.

  • Reply to this Message
  • afmom12818
OMG... My mom is a DCP, and says she hates the parents, I can see why. What a vindictive ugly thing to do. I hope the teacher finds out who you are, because that's truly awful posting her e-mail address.
  • Reply to this Message
  • Momma_Chick
OP has, count 'em!, 15 posts since August 10th, 3 days ago.

Totally troll-like and damn, I got sucked into that one right 'way. blush

Edited 5:40 PM by Momma_Chick
  • Reply to this Message
  • Momma_Chick
  • CherryPinkCat

This is definitely a STINKY thread.....the OP could have easily just left us with the "fact" that the teacher had a Yahoo email acct. There was no reason to post the actual email address.

We all know that a Yahoo email acct. ends in @yahoo.com




LOLLLLLLL!!!

I was on high alert to pass judgment today, Thanks!

  • Reply to this Message
  • DaySleeper
As long as your not showing up at my son's parent-teacher conference in it, DaySleeper.

God no! I'd only conduct parent teacher conferences in a bra and micro mini. But I won't go commando, I'd wear a thong as I'm no tramp.
  • Reply to this Message
  • Toniteach

I sure hope it's not her real email and name or that Angie is not your name. It's parents like you who make teachers love their kids and hate their parents.

Troll post or not....I just wanted to say: AMEN!

~Toni


BTW, Cherry you rock! Don't go and get banned...might have to start a Cherry Campaign

  • Reply to this Message
  • BOBTHEBUILDER
"I love the kids, but I don't do well with the parents. If you have to talk to me it is best to do so by email"

the dress wouldn't bother me, but the comment would!
  • Reply to this Message
  • MomToCJ&EJ

I don't really care what a teacher wears to school. I would not like it AT ALL if my kids teacher told me she doesn't do well with parents.

IMO school is a partnership....Heck my kids will be spending more time with a teacher during the day. She darn well better be able to talk with me about concerns re: my child.

I might even let the principal know about that comment!

Good luck this year!

Jenny

Christian 10/11/01

&

Evan 5/8/05

Photobucket Photobucket
  • Reply to this Message
  • Hybrid_Drivin'_Mama

First, I just wanted to say that I'd do what I could to get this thread deleted because of her email address.

I would be bothered that she said she "does not do well with the parents..." but even if I thought the attire was not appropriate, it wouldn't have bothered me that much unless "things" were showing..

ETA: regarding the yahoo address... My ex is a teacher and his address is a yahoo one also. His school does not give the teachers email addresses at this time.


Edited 5:53 PM by Hybrid_Drivin'_Mama
  • Reply to this Message
  • CherryPinkCat

Thanks, Mi! You're not so bad yourself!

Trying to maintain enough composure for the BBC gods.

  • Reply to this Message
  • jana02_
I love that dress! Where can I get it? LOL.
Photobucket
  • Reply to this Message
  • mi*mundo*es*mi*hija

I got a compliment from Cherry! I am so excited....and totally having heart palpitations! (see why the BBC Bargain Boards are so much better than dealing with nasty parents like the OP?)

  • Reply to this Message
  • *shopaholic*&*kids*
i always give parents my personal email address and sometimes my cell #. that way they can get ahold of me if needed. just makes it easier. who cares if its a yahoo address???? teachers are people too!!silly
Photobucket
  • Reply to this Message
  • Kawaii_Neko

I think this is a real situation, but the OP hid behind a screen name so that parents would email the teacher and she would come to the thread. Then she would see it and be like, "Oh no! I'm being inappropriate I must change my heathen ways!"

Show it off teach, we love the cleavage.

  • Reply to this Message

LOL Kawaii....that pic always makes me laugh.

If OP reports the teacher to the Principal he could show up looking like this...


Edited 6:09 PM by CherryPinkCat
  • Reply to this Message
  • TeacherMomof2
I sure hope it's not her real email and name or that Angie is not your name. It's parents like you who make teachers love their kids and hate their parents.

ITA with the above. While it may not have been the most tactful thing to tell you she does not deal well with parents, she probably misspoke, and I think any teacher can understand where she's coming from.

We have parents who call us EVERY FLUCKIN DAY...to complain that the work is too hard, they don't think their kid should have to take reading/pe etc, to say their kid doesn't like who they're sitting next to, to ask for extensions on HW/projects, to complain about another teacher, to scrutinize/disagree with my lesson plans, etc. JEEZ I have to spend MY PLANNING TIME on parent phone calls, so when I make/take them, I want it to be about something important, because I'll have to use my own children's time at home, to make up for the lost planning time. And trust me, if your kid is failing, I'll be calling you before you call me, so it's a non-issue.

To me, important is a child struggling with an emotional problem/situation, a death in the family, suspected abuse, a serious academic issue.
Our school has ONE phone for 60+ teachers, so to respect one another, we make/return about 3 phone calls a day. If Johnny, who is suicidal, is number 4 on my list, and numbers 1-3 are bratty parent b!tchfests, then I just neglected an important need to hear the rant of someone who thinks life should always cater to them.

I MUCH prefer if parents email me their concerns, because I can respond in less than 2 minutes, can respond during my homeroom period or lunch, can quickly address the issue without taking time away from students who need it, and can address REAL issues with phone calls and guidance staff support.



Lindsay
Collin Gregory 2/7/05 GBS baby
Emilia Claire 7/17/07 8 lbs 4 oz au naturale
SURPRISE Baby Coming December 08




Edited 6:10 PM by TeacherMomof2

Whether this is a troll or not, this is why I don't want to go back into the classroom!

Susan
GKL 8/18/01
MKL 8/07/03
  • Reply to this Message
  • OklahoMaMa

What in the world is wrong with a teacher using Yahoo for email???

She may not be able to check her official school email from home. Maybe she wants to make sure the parents can contact her even when she is not at school. WOW how disgusting!!

~Lynn
Photobucket

  • OklahoMaMa
Cherry OMG I had a dream about that guy last night!!
We were at a water park and we saw Bill O'Reilly wearing that suit and when we went to get a pen for his autograph we saw the real guy wearing the suit. Yeah...I know...odd
~Lynn
Photobucket
  • Reply to this Message
  • elizacorbett

I see nothing wrong with the dress - maybe a little lowe-cut but I'm sure she just wanted to look nice. I'm sure that stilettos won't be the normal during a standard day. Once the day starts I'm on my feet and rarely sitting.

Shame on you for calling her disgusting even after you said she was really nice.sad

As a teacher I feel the same way about parent contact *laughs* I like teaching the kids much more than dealing with the parents. Do I say it out loud to the parent? Heck no. I do prefer a quick email than a face to face meeting over small things. Face to face meetings tend to take much longer than a quick e-mail that I can respond to at night or in the morning before kids arrive. I let parents know during Open House that e-mail is the fastest and easiest way to reach me.

Take a step back and give the teacher a chance. Her wardrobe choice on one day is not a good assessment of her teaching ability. Give it until the first report card to make judgement.

Liz - Momma to Jackson 2-13-08

5 month siggy

  • Reply to this Message
  • Scoobydoobydoo123

Please do this teacher (and possible future teachers) a huge favor and homeschool your kid. Your just looking for reasons to hate this women.

  • Reply to this Message
  • elizacorbett

I use Google email because I can't access the official school email from my home computer.

Email is email regardless of the provider. I think you have issues.

Unless of course her email address is hot and happy hoochie@yahoo.com

Was it?

Liz - Momma to Jackson 2-13-08

5 month siggy

  • Reply to this Message
  • Melissa4xMom
It's not that short. And maybe she dressed up just for the meet and greet.

Although it does sound weird that she outright said she doesn't do well with parents. Sounds like my dd's teacher from last year. She was 23 years old and related well with the kids but was not good with adults at all. She barely talked to us at pick up and conferences went as follows:

Her: here is hannah's report card, any questions?

Me: not that I can think of.

Her: ok bye then.

Seriously, NOTHING in between, no small talk, NOTHING
Photobucket
  • Reply to this Message
  • CherryPinkCat

Lynn,

Just the fact that you wanted Bill O'Reilly's autograph is crazy! lol...just kidding.

BTW, I've been interested in checking out your avatar and siggy....googled it today.......that Leslie Hall is one wild character....I'll have to check her out on YT.

  • Reply to this Message
  • mangomarvelous

Perhaps that's the teacher my oldest had last year. She seemed to like kids ok but was awful with parents and I'm pretty sure she isn't coming back to our school this year.

I don't have a problem with the dress but the attitude would not go over well with me.

Mango

  • Reply to this Message

  • eden_artist

I like that dress. She wasn't teaching in it, was she? Maybe she was going out afterwards.

And that's nothing. My son's swimming teacher told him to pee in the pool! AAAAAAAAAAAARGH.

He didn't do it. He held it for the whole lesson and told me about it afterwards. I was so proud and happy that I took him out for a present.

How gross is that?

  • Reply to this Message
  • yw's2+babyin'05
Whoa, someone p!ssed in your Kashi cereal today! It's a dress, who cares.
Photobucket

Spunky MoMs Meetup hit California July 24th-30th

Shannon, Bri, Callie, Mendy, Yvette (me) and Windy


  • ^*2Kidz4us*^

Fine by me if you are calling me a troll. More entertainment for me. How on earth do you know if that is her real email or not?


  • eden_artist

I've changed my mind. The teacher IS disgusting.

You said her boob was nearly hanging out of a backless dress.

If you don't get her into another class your dd will grow up wanting to join the circus as a contortionist.


  • my*cheeky*monkey

grinI just lurve ya Cherry! Thanks for keeping the snark alivelove Damn job! I miss all the fun nowsad

P.S. Hi Lynn!! **WAVES**!!!!!


  • Reply to this Message
  • Jolinar
You said her boob was nearly hanging out of a backless dress.

Wait, what????? ROFLMAO!!!
  • Reply to this Message

No comments: