Sunday, July 13, 2008

Check out ma fancy nursery!

So since LO was born, she's slept with us in our room, so I never put together a nursery. Well my grandmother is moving out of our home, therefore we have a room to use as a nursery. Just want to see what your nurseries look like.


Photobucket
  • Reply to this Message
  • ctee03
Here's Kyle's nursery. These were taken before he was born, so it is a little more lived in now. We also have blinds and the stuff is off the window sill. Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
Photobucket
  • Reply to this Message
  • mommy2be011508
vERY CUTE. I'm thinking of going with a wendy bellissimo collection. I'm really excited to get started.


Photobucket
  • Reply to this Message
  • taylor_nichole82

Here's Mattie's nursery, its a lil more lived it than when these were taken

Good luck with yours!!!

~Taylor

nursery02.jpg picture by collbrat

nursery01.jpg picture by collbrat

  • Reply to this Message
  • mickee311
He sleeps with me, so I haven't moved the crib over from the dresser. I guess I should rearrange better...But I only use the room to change him, so....

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket


Photobucket
Lilypie Breastfeeding Ticker
Photobucket
  • Reply to this Message
  • Mandsu815
taylor_nichole82 - Your nursery is gorgeous! Where did you get that bunny chair? I've seen a puppy and lamb one like this but don't know where to find them. Thanks!
Lilypie 1st Birthday PicLilypie 1st Birthday Ticker
  • Reply to this Message
  • taylor_nichole82

My mom ordered it from Avon of all places...happy

~Taylor

  • Reply to this Message
  • ElvisBaby_2008
I have to admit. I'm jealous that some of you all have actually been able to devote a whole room to your LO. happy

If our LO had stayed in her room, she could have kept it. But since she wanted to sleep with us, her crib got moved to our room and we kind of...umm...put up an elliptical machine in her room. blush DH swears he'll move it out when she's ready to move in, but I have my doubts.

Those nurseries are gorgeous BTW! Can you guys come decorate my room?!? wink

  • Reply to this Message
  • Mama_K_OT
Those nurseries are GORGEOUS! All of them. I wish I had the money to decorate Maddie's room. The walls are bare :(

maddie3-1.jpg picture by starlight512

  • Reply to this Message
  • mcgowanmom2008

Here is Logan's room from before he was born. Things look a little different now - more lived in, more pictures! I love his room though, and he has better bedroom furniture than my DH and I do!

Oh, and Lindsay Wynne has better furniture than I do in my whole house!!!

Crib and Dresser Baby's Room! Crib and Cousins Pic

Chest Dresser

  • Reply to this Message
  • mommy2be011508
Where did you get Logan's crib?


Photobucket
  • Reply to this Message
  • mcgowanmom2008
I got his whole set at JC Penney. I LOVE the set. It was maybe $800 for everything - the 5 in1 crib, the dresser, and the chest/ changing table. They still have all of it because I just checked for my SIL who is expecting next month. The wood is gorgeous - more of a espresso or chocolate, rather than a cherry wood.
  • Reply to this Message
  • mommy2be011508
Yay, thank you. I love it and that's exactly what I'm looking at for Mckenna's nursery.


Photobucket
  • Reply to this Message
  • Miranda2r14
Here's Braden's. Keep in mind, no one ever actually goes in this room much, he certainly doesn't sleep there silly








  • Reply to this Message
  • Sami06
Ok I am sooooo jealous of all these BEAUTIFUL nurseries! Makes mine look like a big heap of messiness!
  • Reply to this Message

TOTALLY OT ...

Hi Miranda,

I have a question for you since you obviously spent a lot of time creating a beautiful nursery for Braden. Did you think your parenting style would be different before you had him? For example, did you not plan to cosleep and such?

Just wondering, because the type of parent I thought I would be is completely different than the parent I actually became after she was born. (For example, I thought AP was ridiculous reading The Baby Book before her birth, and now I'd consider myself an AP mama!)

Feel free to respond that it's none of my business. wink

Mary

Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker
  • Reply to this Message
  • Sparki Dinglenuts

These are actually his second set of nursery pictures. The first do not have the crib or the dresser. He was in my family cradle until Easter Saturday, and then my MIL bought his dresser and crib instead of us using income taxes. (Hey, she won ten grand from the lottery using his stats. Missed 250 million by ONE NUMBER!) So, since she had it to blow, we let her buy the furniture.

Dont mind the mess, either. these were taken the next day, and I just took the pics since the light was good. (I WILL BE MAKING THESE SMALLER... No worries!!)


Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
That darn monkey pic is still sitting on top of that suitcase!!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
...Erin...



  • Reply to this Message
  • NifferLeigh

Here's Delilah's room. I never got to decorate a nursery for her while I was pregnant (we lived in a 1 bedroom house), so I was super excited to get to do it after we moved... it's still a work in progress:

Photobucket Photobucket This shelf is being painted white next weekend!


Photobucket Photobucket
The sheets in the picture above aren't the ones that go with her set (we had a soak through over night). Here are the ones that go with it:
Photobucket And here's a bonus...the kiddo was sleeping while I took the pictures, LOL Photobucket
Photobucket
Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Edited Jul-11 by NifferLeigh
  • Reply to this Message
  • MyPeas

Hey, taylor_nichole82:

Um, look at this...but I'm sure you probably know.

http://ratemyspace.hgtv.com/snc/ViewItem.aspx?pguid=6db6be3f-1720-4ba3-a081-999042c09b6b&itemguid=65b9b183-a6ab-4934-80bf-77d6c7ce1022

Either you and this mom have the same EXACT taste, or someone is a liar. Look at the pics and read the description and baby's name...I'm just sayin'.

*~*AMY*~*


Photobucket
>
Lilypie 1st Birthday PicLilypie 1st Birthday Ticker
  • Reply to this Message
  • MarMarsie
OH SNAP!!!!!

Nice Work AMY!!!!!!!!
  • Reply to this Message
  • melodyr08

how bizarre.

"Real isn't how you are made, it's what happens to you..." ~ the Velveteen Rabbit

Photobucket

PhotobucketPhotobucket

  • Reply to this Message
  • Mama Nelly
The preacher's wife liveth a lie!!!!!


  • Reply to this Message
  • mama_mayhem
shockedshockedshocked

Amy just scored herself some brownie points! Nice detective work, woman!







  • Reply to this Message
  • Nubbee_
dear Peas,

you owe me a lot more than a new keyboard.

love,
Nubs


  • Reply to this Message
  • emmaelise

This brought me great joy. Thank you. Hahahahaha

Photobucket


  • Reply to this Message
  • iloveusuzieQ
Taylor,

You wouldnt happen to have an extra crib in that nursery, you know just in case? Or maybe your name is, um, Lexi.

LOL

Suz

ps
Why would you steal someone's nursery photos. That's just STUPID. This is Jan08, these ladies smell TROLLS like 20 miles away.



Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker
  • Reply to this Message
  • lilcutiein_nd
lol, oh wow.... that whole time i was actually in awe over that nursery!!! wow

Photobucket
  • Reply to this Message
  • Cricket99x

HA!

That made my day.
Seriously.

Jen,
momma to
Tim (3) and Ben (6 months)
DSC_0116.jpg picture by cricket99x
Lilaguide's Jan 08 Birth Club
  • Reply to this Message
  • mama_mayhem
Too bad she doesn't believe in karmawink







  • Reply to this Message
  • NifferLeigh

I know, right? Not only will her poor little daughter be raised that she can never have authority over a man (think back to the presidental candidate thread), but the poor gal is being raised by a liar...

Sad.

Photobucket
Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker
  • Reply to this Message
  • MarMarsie
Shauna- don't feel bad! It is a real nursery- just not hers!
  • Reply to this Message
  • husicmom

Check post number 16526.24

Just making sure that the troll comes back....;)

Guin

Selma Lilly 1-31-08
  • Reply to this Message

I wonder if "it's a little more lived in" is code for "it never looked that way"?

Just, you know, giving you the benefit of the doubt and all. devil



I am laughing at this one. The Jan 08 board is on TOP of things.

So, I know what happens when someone fakes that a baby is theirs ... what happens when someone fakes a room is theirs?confused


~Sara~

  • Reply to this Message
  • Nubbee_
It must be really EASY for her to keep clean.

FFS We dont have a nursery (our place is too small) but I am not insecure enough to post photos of someone elses.

It just means when we get a bigger place Im going to have a blast decorating, and a nightmare keeping the PIMs from enabling me with cute links of stuff to use.

buNs


  • Reply to this Message
  • *Momma*Cheese*
That was freaking awesome. I'm glad somebody was finally able to out her. Well done Amy, well done.

Cheese

The Short Bus

  • Reply to this Message
  • *Momma*Cheese*

I just looked at the pics side by side. Nice job cropping off the baby name letters.

Who wants to start taking bets that she'll never return to defend herself?

Cheese

The Short Bus

  • Reply to this Message
  • *Momma*Cheese*

One more and I swear I'll stop for now.....

Photobucket

Cheese

The Short Bus

  • Reply to this Message
  • joy&bec&CJ
Don't worry. She probably doesn't really have a baby either.



Amy, you are my hero!
Joy, Bec & Baby Charleigh Photobucket

Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

  • Reply to this Message
  • msladygrace

http://boards.babycenter.com/n/pfx/forum.aspx?sr=y&msg=12000.2&nav=messages&webtag=bcus1525897
http://boards.babycenter.com/n/pfx/forum.aspx?sr=y&msg=12000.2&nav=messages&webtag=bcus1525897


Isn't it interesting that every picture of Mattie has the adult in the picture cropped out of it.
Now, I'm not suggesting anything love Just saying it's interesting.
~Sara~


Edited 9:05 PM by msladygrace
Edited 9:06 PM by msladygrace
  • Reply to this Message
  • NifferLeigh

Hmmm...how odd.

I have no idea what would posses a person to just blatently lie like that...

I hope she doesn't really have a kiddo...that'd be one messed up babe.

Photobucket
Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker
  • Reply to this Message
  • *Momma*Cheese*

Sara, that first one only takes me to the main BBC bulletin board page.....

Taylor, where are you? Or has your husband not given you permission to come back and defend yourself yet??

Cheese

The Short Bus

  • Reply to this Message
  • emmaelise

LMAO. God is punishing her for lying.

Photobucket


  • Reply to this Message
  • mama_mayhem
I hope she doesn't really have a kiddo...that'd be one messed up babe.


I'm with you on that one, and have felt that way for quite some time now for reasons well beyond fake nurserieslove







  • Reply to this Message
  • ~MzDiva~

whoa, thats insane!!! why would someone do that?? crazzzzyyyy!!!!

~Nikki

Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

  • Reply to this Message
  • Themop75
Wow....I come back and was like, 30 new post?LOL Good detective work!


  • Reply to this Message
  • hotterhosen
so So proud of you all!


The poster formerly known as Blueberryhead


Photobucket

Photobucket
  • Reply to this Message
  • ineedmyblankie

Photobucket

I must confess that I took those pics from the web and photoshopped them together. Is that wrong?

Kate - mother to Evelyn Elizabeth (4-10-2005), Braeden William (1-16-2008) and two crazy mutts, Stella and Cassie

  • Reply to this Message
  • JenBH

You guys crack me up!

I'd have to agree with Sarah. Something was always "off" with that one.

  • Reply to this Message
  • DJA6876

Sorry, I have to ask because I'm really curious.....

Amy, how did you figure out the pics were pirated from another site? Randomly running a search on a random poster? Had it in for her from the start and just looking for something to do her in with? Already familiar with the other site and recognized what she posted? I am just really curious as to how you reached that conclusion, can't believe no one asked yet!

I don't see why someone would copy pics from someone else either.....it's senseless, either you post real pics of your nursery or, if you don't like how your nursery came out, don't post pics at all. I find plagiarism disappointing and troubling, do we really seem so superficial and "have to keep up with the Joneses" on here?

Jill

ALAYNA FAITH - AUGUST 25, 2003

Lilypie 5th Birthday Ticker

XANDER CHANCE - JANUARY 19, 2008

Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

  • Reply to this Message
  • mama_mayhem
Now they work!

Unfortunately, I think it might actually be her kid. I looked at the properties on several of her photos and siggies, and they're all from the same private photobucket account. Too bad, I was really hoping that there wasn't an actual child suffering under her ignorant morals. Unless, of course, she stole all of the baby photos toodevil







  • Reply to this Message

I was wondering why there was a nursery pic explosion. That is so sad/hilarious.
Photobucket
  • Reply to this Message
  • lunafaerie5
Taylor, don't let these b*tches get you down. They think they're sooooo smart with their troll-hunting skillz.


Ladies, you should be ashamed of yourself. Taylor obviously just messed up. Here's the picture of her REAL nursery. No seriously. It's hers. For reals.



Photobucket



*falls over dies laughing*
Photobucket
  • Reply to this Message
  • mama_mayhem
LMFAO.

Sweet Jeezus do I f**king love you.







  • Reply to this Message
  • husicmom
A - you so funny silly, hee hee
Guin

Selma Lilly 1-31-08
  • Reply to this Message
  • msladygrace
Your photoshop skills AMAZE, Alison.

Did you get those letters on the wall from Avon?
~Sara~

  • Reply to this Message
  • lunafaerie5
Why yes, Sara! My husband allowed me to buy them, because Jesus told him to. I really thought Avon was the anti-christ, but it all turned out OK.
Photobucket
  • Reply to this Message
  • msladygrace
Well, I guess as long as your husband doesn't ever let you run for president, it's still ok. confused
Purchasing power ... that's an awful lot of power for a man to be giving a woman, don't you think?love
~Sara~

  • Reply to this Message
  • msladygrace
I do believe that you might win the best link of the day award!
~Sara~

  • Reply to this Message
  • JenBH

Crap, what about this one! I should have looked a little harder. :o(

Is it the same?

http://www.avon.com/1/1/3171-my-first-comfy-chair.html

  • Reply to this Message
  • Cricket99x
Sure does look like it!
Jen,
momma to
Tim (3) and Ben (6 months)
DSC_0116.jpg picture by cricket99x
Lilaguide's Jan 08 Birth Club
  • Reply to this Message
  • lunafaerie5
oh. oh. I just peed a little.
Photobucket
  • Reply to this Message
  • luvmy3kids29
Ohmygosh! My DD's nursery looks like yours!! We did the exact same strips, exact same colors, and the pattern in the stripes!! I will post a picture when I get time, but holy moly! That was wierd!shockedhappy
...KANDIS... Photobucket Lilypie 1st Birthday PicLilypie 1st Birthday Ticker
  • Reply to this Message

No comments: