Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Bust that troll. Exhibit 1.

I need your help ladies. In January, DH and I got separated so that LO and I would be eligible for WIC and food stamps. Its been very helpful in these tight times. Anyways, the other day I was in a local grocery store here and the cashier was really rude to me the whole time.I was returning formula, because DD is EBF and frankly, I need the cash. I first wanted to substitute the formula for something else, but she wouldn’t let me. SO I just decided to have her take them back. She was asking me why I used it to buy formula I didnt need and all this other stuff.

I am really tired of people criticizing me when you have worked hard in my lifetime and they took taxes out of my check so it is my business if I get WIC and food stamps because I have decided to be a stay at home mom. I mean I am TTC #2, but its not like I live in the ghetto and have 9 kids I dont abuse the system.


Anyways, I don’t know where that girl gets off. I have to jump through hoops to get my WIC and honestly, it is so annoying. The WIC people are nosy.


Anyways, I was hoping to call and complain to the manager about that cashier. Do you think that I anything will come of it?

Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

  • Reply to this Message
  • KennedyErinsMom
I don't know much of anything about WIC, but I thought you weren't allowed to return the items you purchased with your checks for cash back. You might want to look into that before you go calling the store all pissy. But good luck....i hope you get some good advice.
  • Reply to this Message
  • Mom 2 3Princesses

Trolling much?? WAY too obvious - need a better story.

Screen Name Crista55
Posts 3
Last Visit 2:24 PM

Deanna

(fka: I *heart* my lil tatertots)

  • Reply to this Message
  • Crista55
Actaully I have been on BBC for over 2.5 years and have posts all over the boards. Last time I checked they were at like 1350 posts. I was told that you ladies knew this situation the best. I normally post on the Jan. 08 board, but they directed me here

Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

  • Reply to this Message
  • ~~MandT~~

YOU FAIL.

Seriously, you must be an amateur troll....WAY too many clues in the very first post! You are supposed to S...L...O...W...L...Y leak out the troll clues!

Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!
  • Reply to this Message
  • *~*~*TinkerBell*~*~*
YAWN... Best to get your facts straight first before trying to troll with a story that is so LAME in and of itself. Better luck next time.
Photobucket

FKA: mom24twinklingstars

"This ain't Burger King, honey...you can't always have it your way!"
  • Reply to this Message
  • 2august&1aprilfools
omg, How rude of that cashier shocked I would of been waiting for her in the parking lot.
Photobucket
  • Reply to this Message
  • JNM*Mom

It's only Tuesday. You should have waited until Friday to post this.

JNM*Mom~ married to dh for 13 yrs + 3 boys + 2 dogs + 1 cat

  • Reply to this Message
  • bransonmommy108
Sorry to say, but she is not a troll.... she has posted on my BB (Jan 08) plenty of times since I have been there... which has been since April of last year.shocked
Amy
Mommy to Abbey born 1/24/08

Photobucket
Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

  • Reply to this Message
  • Crista55

lol. nothing gets past you ladies silly

But seriously though... I do have like 1300 posts... why do only 3 show up?

Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

  • Reply to this Message
  • schnidh

Wow that was bad! Even I caught on to the troll immediately.

Better luck next time

Crista55
Screen Name Crista55
Posts 4
Last Visit 12:24 PM

heathercopy.jpg picture by schnidh

  • Reply to this Message
  • 235mommy*
BUMPING FOR AN UPDATE

Andrea - Mom to 5

Three who run - Two who soar

  • Reply to this Message
  • ~~MandT~~
I think the count is per board!

Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!
  • Reply to this Message
  • ihave3cute1s

Good lord that was lame!!

I like better troll stories than that.

Go back to your birth board if that is all you havecool

~EMILY

  • Reply to this Message
  • JNM*Mom

Your post count is specific to each board.

JNM*Mom~ married to dh for 13 yrs + 3 boys + 2 dogs + 1 cat

  • Reply to this Message
  • kerose622

I'm sorry and might get jumped on from this.

But if you are seperated from your husband, so you can qualify for assistance, and have to scrimp and save for extra money to feed yourself and you child, WHY do you keep trying to have more children???

I just don't get the logic in that one. How do you think your money situation is going to get any better??

Kelli Photobucket Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker
  • Reply to this Message
  • ~~MandT~~

Maybe we can create a "how to properly troll" checklist.

1) Build up some posts prior to melt-down day

2) Have at least one spare id with posts built up as backup so a "friend" can bail you out

3) Include only ONE thinly veiled, non-attention getting troll clue in post one.

4) Wait until post count hits 50 to leak out troll clues #2 and #3

5) Personally attack a well-known poster who has called you on the stupid factor

6) Bring in the "friend" to be the one and only to back you up

7) Wait until at LEAST post 100 to let loose all of the remaining clues.

8) Sit back and have fun while people are still posting having no clue what has already transpired.

9) Wait for shout out on MDU

Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!

Edited 4:04 PM by ~~MandT~~
  • Reply to this Message
  • pianoman

People not on WIC are judgemental because money taken out of THEIR paycheck is paying for your groceries.

ESPECIALLY the dishonest that abuse the system and find ways around the rules to get benefits.

Sing us a song, you're the piano man
sing us a song tonight
Well, we're all in the mood for a melody
And you've got us feelin' alright

th7c131c8c.gif picture by wobbs98

  • Reply to this Message
  • schnidh

OK. Fine then. The number of posts off her Birth Board

Crista55
Screen Name Crista55
Posts 111
Last Visit Jul-21 7:13 AM

heathercopy.jpg picture by schnidh

  • Reply to this Message
  • my2lilbugs23
Photobucket

Heather

Mackenzie 3/02

Hailey 5/03

Photobucket
  • Reply to this Message

Hugs honey

I can't believe the gall of that woman! I think you should have been able to buy whatever you wanted, beer, crack, cheetohs. Hmpf. That stuff makes you super fertile, too.

The nerve of some people. Nice try though.

Lynn

  • Reply to this Message
  • OregonMom2

Must

Read

Posts

Before

Posting.

silly

Lynn

  • Reply to this Message
  • kbaby04

On a scale of 1-10 for originality and creativity, I give you a negative 12.

Next.

  • Reply to this Message
  • Crista55

I was trying so hard you guys! I mean for reeeeeelllzzzzzz.

Hey where are the bargins onthis board anyway?

Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

  • Reply to this Message
  • Sparki Dinglenuts
  • Crista55

I was trying so hard you guys! I mean for reeeeeelllzzzzzz.

Hey where are the bargins onthis board anyway?

LOL

...Erin...



  • Reply to this Message

No comments: